Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Vote_lcapWat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Voting_barWat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Vote_lcapWat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Voting_barWat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wat-er you? [Emmz]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Yaani chuckled and nodded "nice to meet you Hans, i-is it really okay if I stay with you guys?" she asked them both softly, still not being use to such sudden kindness.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 8:40 pm

"Sure. No problem- just use protection," Hans replied with a thumbs up.

It took Daniel a moment before he realized what Hans was implying. "Hans! Why would- how could you- we were just talking about sleeping arrangements. Since I don't want her to die of a heart attack when she sees YOUR room, and the couch is a hardly fitting place for her to sleep..." Daniel started and stopped.

"like i said, use protection bro. even though i'd make a great PUNcle," Hans punned.

"Haaaans!" Daniel groaned, remembering about the pizza and checking on it. The pizza was finished! "Huzzah! Enjoy you two," Daniel said cutting the pizza into slices for them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 9:14 pm

Yaani would blush bright red, well, she would, but instead she just blinked with an embarrassed looking expression on her face, once the pizza was cooked she would divert her attention to that and thanked Daniel for the slice, picking it up in her hands and taking a bite "mmmmm so yummy~" she purred happily, eating it quickly, despite a few tears in her eyes from burning her tongue, but it was well worth it for the yummy taste of homemade pizza. As she ate, the pizza would be visible in her body, gradually dissolving inside her.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:07 pm

"Heh. You must be a bad liar-" Hans began another setup.

"Hans don't you dare..." Daniel rounded on him.

"Cause we can see right through you," Hans finished, causing Daniel to face palm AND groan into his hands.

"I swear Hans... Yaani, you know you can let it cool first. You look like you're in abit of pain," Daniel said with concern, letting his pizza cool down alittle first.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Yaani smiled and shook her head "its fine, I just haven't had hot food in a long time" she said with a chuckle, picking up another slice and trapping some air inside herself before blowing it out to cool the slice down before taking a much nicer bite.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:31 pm

"Anyway... so what do you two want to do tonight?" Daniel asked after they had eaten most of the pizza.

"Dunno bro. I might go to bed early tonight," Hans replied simply.

"Again?" Daniel questioned in disbelief. "How about a movie? What would you guys like to watch?" Daniel suggested.

"Sure, I think I can be half awake for that. Go ahead and find one," Hans suggested as Daniel went off into his room to look for one of his movies. He had a tv in his room in the off chance Hans was asleep in the living room and he didn't want to wake him. "So... you're a slime? Cool. What's your story then?" Hans asked casually. But the fact he seemed to almost immediately perk up and not even sound sleepy like he did a moment ago was alittle disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Yaani would smile as she listened to the two discussing what to do for the evening, suddenly looking a little surprised when Hans seemed to perk up "oh well, like I told Daniel, I washed up on the beach a few weeks ago, I don't really remember much about my life before that, it just comes back in flashes of memory" she told him "sorry, I don't really know much else about myself...it's kinda frustrating..." she added.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:50 pm

[And with this post I can now make Red Robin]

"I see. I've heard that sometimes after a particular traumatic experience, your mind will 'hide' certain painful memories to protect you. Or sometimes just things you don't want to remember," Hans commented in a serious tone of voice that was almost out of character for him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Yaani nodded "I suppose that must be the case here then...do you know how I might go about getting my memory back?" she asked him curiously "although, I'm not sure if slime brains work the same as human ones" she added.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:13 pm

"Dunno. It's usually different for each person," Hans replied returning to his usual sleepy tone as Daniel came back with a movie.

"So- I thought about it long and hard so I decided on Operation Condor!" Daniel announced.

Last edited by Sans on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:21 pm

"Uhh...what's it about?" asked Yaani, having never heard of a film like that before, she was still excited to watch the film though.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:34 pm

"It shouldn't surprise me... but you've never heard of Operation Condor starring Jackie Chan?" Daniel looked at her funny.

"Here we go- you had to ask," Hans chuckled as his brother went about explaining what it was about without spoiling it too much. "It's a favorite around here," Hans commented sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Yaani chuckled "I hadn't heard of a TV until a week ago" she told him "I'm very new to everything, but I'll try my best to learn" she told him with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:48 pm

"Really? Then I will have to teach you everything I can so you can acclimatize to living with us humans," Daniel proclaimed.

"Yea. With his help you'll blend in in no time," Hans agreed as Daniel started setting up the movie.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Yaani smiled happily "yay! I can't wait, i want to know all I can about the human world" she said excitedly, sitting down on the sofa and getting settled to watch the film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat-er you? [Emmz]   Wat-er you? [Emmz] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wat-er you? [Emmz]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next