Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhere do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Voting_barWhere do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhere do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Voting_barWhere do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Suzuki just called him a pervert, but then quickly changed her mind, saying he could help her pick out lingerie. She was confusing, Eric just floated off and looked at all the lacy fabric, admiring Earth lingerie. Sure most of the time Earth sucked..... a lot.. but they sure knew how to make a woman look amazing. Is men lingerie a thing? There was probably too much of a bravado stigma on this planet to actually make such a thing, knowing Earth culture at least. "What about this!" Eric called out across the store, making a bunch of people look and giggle at him. Of course he was eye candy picking out lingerie for his lover, or a least that's what they thought.
The lingerie he was holding up was super lacy and had way too many strings, it was red and black. "Get it? Because of your name." He told her ever so proudly, drawing more attention to himself then ever. "Question, why do all of these statues have wings on them? Is this an Earth thing? You have to have wings to be sexy?" Eric asked, motioning to the store mannequins with wings on each and every one of them.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Eric was great at grabbing everyone's attention, and Suzuki had a hunch he was doing it on purpose. She had a feeling all she would have for underwear would be lingerie. She tried to ignore the stares she was getting and stood behind Eric.
"It can't all be that... revealing."

She looked over the red stringy thing he held up, his joke going over her head. Did he want to see her in that?
"You can pick out two. I'll pick out actual normal stuff, okay?"

She hoped the compromise would be okay, because afterwards they'd need to go buy other clothes. Though... she honestly planned on buying more of the exact same outfit. She liked this look.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 2:47 pm

She told him that she couldn't wear stuff like that all the time, making him tilt his head to the side. He thought girls always wore this kind of stuff, at least they did when they were with him. Eh who cares, he just kind of tossed the lingerie aside and started snooping through some more aisles.Suzuki said he could go through and pick something for her, but he decided against it so she get whatever she wanted. Instead he just gazed at the prices and looked at the fabric, or in this case lack of it. He swore, the tinnier and less fabric there was, the more it costs, this must be some high quality run way stuff if tons of people were actually shopping here. He glanced at Suzuki and wondered if she'd be interested in actually going to space with him, he'd like to show her the stuff her grew up with.
Pushing that out of his mind, Eric began walking around when a female employee came up and asked if he needed anything, twirling her hair with her finger and fluttering her eyes. Eric naturally leaned against the wall and started flirting with her, why wouldn't he? "I don't know, I think blue goes with your eyes, I could always show you how to put it on.. Or to take it off." He told her, as suave as always. The girls face flushed pink as she lightly grabbed onto his coat, swaying back and forth. Awe man he missed this kind of interaction, he's been stuck at home lately building and getting ready to leave that he forgot how much fun it was to actually flirt.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Suzuki was looking through clothes, finding something that she thought looked really cute... but she couldn't buy this and have it be her idea. That would be too embarrassing. She would have to convince Eric to get it as one of his two, she decided. She held it as slyly as she could and spun around to try and find him. She was just an earshot to hear him flirt with the employee. The scandalous underwear fell before she realized she'd dropped it and in an instant Suzuki took in every detail of the scene... when did her eyes activate?
She spun around quickly, nearly bumping into another worker that was oogling Eric, much to Suzuki's chagrin. "Excuse me."

The words came out a little sharper than intended as she elbowed passed the girl and went to the register to pay for what she had. The interaction didn't take long, the cashier wanting to get back to her conversation about the cute boy so badly she gave Suzuki too much money back even.
Suzuki didn't notice or care. She found herself walking quickly out of the store and towards the food court. She made no effort to bring Eric with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 10:31 pm

As Eric continued to talk her up, Suzuki took her away and paid for her stuff. He hoped she grabbed some of the cute lingerie he suggested, but before he could ask the cashier came back and grabbed his attention. The alien wouldn't even notice Suzuki's spit of rage as she stormed out, he was too busy being led to one of the changing rooms by this employee.
After 10 minutes of... fun... Eric emerged from the changing room with a new glow to himself, before one of the managers could stop him he scurried out to the main area. Eric walked around and just window browsed for a bit, a nagging feeling in the back of his head. Wasn't he supposed to do something? That's why he came here.... Oh yeah! Suzuki! And her clothes! Duh. With a new sense of purpose, Eric waltzed into a store and bought her a dress, cargo pants, and a few t shirts. Without even thinking about the price, he bought it and left.

Wandering around a bit more, Eric found Suzuki in the food court where he quickly sat down next to her. "I got you stuffff." He mused, pulling out the bag and handing it to her. She would notice how extremely tight the dress would be, along with how the cargo pants and t shirts would look exactly like a fem version of what he wore. "Also I got you this lollipop because I think you're sweet." Eric told her in a sing song voice, bopping her in the nose with it. "You better laugh because that took me at least 5 minutes to think of."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Suzuki sat alone in the food court, without even food in front of her. She'd stormed off angrily, and she wasn't diluted enough to think it was anything that it wasn't. As the time dragged on, she was waiting for Eric to realize that she'd stormed out on him but he just didn't show up. Maybe he left for that mission?
After about 25 minutes of what felt like forever, Suzuki was getting ready to just leave when she spotted Eric coming from the other end of the mall. She instantly regretted not having turned her eyes off. The sly smirk, rumple of hastily put on clothes and his hair was a little askew... had he really gone off and done that with the worker? Suzuki felt like the biggest idiot in the world.

She realized that she'd somehow watered whatever this trip was down to something akin to a date in her mind. The girl was hopeless.

Eric presented her with a sucker and rattled off some new cheesy pickup line that he seemed to have an unlimited supply of. Suzuki remained rather impassive, grabbing the bags without a through glance. With her red eyes she could tell what he bought her, and decided that it only made her more upset.
"I've decided I'm going to stay at a motel. I think I'm allergic to your dogs are something. I figured you had your mission or whatever, so I'd get going now. Thanks for the clothes, Eric."

She would take the bag and quickly pack things up. She wasn't trying to linger, and would leave as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:06 pm

Despite the most amazing pick up line ever along with his clothing choices, Suzuki was extremely upset. She was analyzing the sh#$ out of him with her red eyes and eventually got up only to tell him that she was leaving to stay at a motel because of the dogs. Eric just shrugged and nodded his head "Okay champ, I'll see you later then." He yawned, deciding what he wanted to eat. As Suzuki hastily walked away, Eric got to thinking, of course she wasn't allergic to his dogs, she probably just wanted to be alone... Just when he thought about it he realized how wrong that was, she just cried in his arms for hours about being scared and alone, of course she'd be upset about something. It was probably the lingerie he picked out for her, no wonder she ran out so fast.
Pinching the bridge of his nose, Eric slowly stood up and stretched his arms. He was going to have to do the right thing, wasn't he? Ugh this was completely out of character, he was going to have to go rob a bank or something to make up for this... Well at least he was a chaotic neutral.... NONETHELESS the alien jogged across the mall, finally catching up Suzuki. "Reeeddddddd" He called out as a fair warning before tossing the girl over his shoulder. He would try swinging her back and forth without thinking about her skirt, trying to get a smile out of her. "Come on Red, I promise I won't make you wear the sexy strings, you don't have to move out just yet! And don't even BS me with the dogs, I'm dumb but not that dumb." Eric continued, as if that was the actual problem here. Despite being the genius he claimed to be, he was pretty thick sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Eric gave the expected answer, the simple see you later and nonchalance he carried towards everyone he met. The image of him saying the same thing to the dimwit at Victoria's Secret ran through her mind and she started to feel flustered. She was so mad and all she wanted to do was cry. The thought was unacceptable. She tried to force the thought down, not willing to cry for him. No, why should she cry for him? He was the same guy who was apathetic about her DYING!
As if on cue she heard him call her nickname behind her. She ignored it and picked up her pace a little... only to be scooped up into his arms and twirled around. She squirmed hard, not even realizing that she was flashing her panties to everyone around.

When she finally wiggled free, she glared at Eric. Her eyes were brimming with water but behind the tears that couldn't fall through sheer willpower was a look of complete passion. Before he could study for long her hand slapped across his face with as much force as she could muster. Maybe even enough to stagger the man. The sound echoed off the walls, getting everyone's attention for the nth time that day.
"Stop. Okay, can you just stop? I don't get you! One second you treat me like I'm yesterday's garbage then the next you're chasing me down to what?! Give me some heartfelt speech you think of off the top of your head to make me think you actually f***ing CARE about me?!"

She took a step towards him and with two hands would shove him hard, hoping he'd trip over the bench behind him.
"I done, okay? I'm off the hook, so why don't you just save the cheesy lines for some other girl you might actually be able to convince to get into bed with you. Leave me alone."

She'd spin on her heel and start running away now. Everyone around had been staring with wide eyes, and she just... she needed to get away!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:54 pm

The spinning around and joyous mood he was trying to emit was cut off quickly by Suzuki violently wiggling out of his grasp. At this point people were stopping and giggling, thinking they were a cute couple or something. Eric of course tried to put her down with the best of his ability, but Suzuki did most of the work by herself and angrily stared at him. She looked like she was about to cry, only to channel that sadness to anger, which led to the slap of the century. Eric's jaw even cracked when she did it, he just kind of stared off to the side for a few moments in shock. What did he do wrong? He's been slapped millions of times from girls, but he thought he was treating her right at least? They were friends, what more did she want?
Popping his jaw back into place, the red mark on his cheek faded extremely quick, abnormally quick. She told him he needed to stop treating her like garbage and then chasing her down afterwards and give a heartfelt speech on the top of his head. "Aren't all heartfelt speeches off the top of your head? I mean.. I could have googled a speech or something.." Eric mumbled, only for her to violently push him which then made him fall on his ass. At this point a bunch of people were watching them, some with their phones out, others simply with a mouth hung open. Ehhh that probably wasn't the best thing to say at the moment, she just yelled at him some more and told him she was done then stormed off.

Standing up, Eric brushed off his pants and looked around. "Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along." With that he started walking after her, he had to try one more time, she couldn't be serious, she was just upset over the lingerie, he had to attempt to fix it at least. The alien continued to follow her out the door, half jogging so he wasn't too close to her. "Suzu! Suzuki! Wait up!" He called out as they exited the mall. "I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong here, at least tell me so I can try to make it better.. Please.." He asked her, scratching his beard for a few moments only for a familiar figure to slowly approach the two.
"Well well well, another one of your seasonal flings Axxelt? Trust me sweetie, it isn't worth it. He'll just knock you up then hop over to the next galaxy, only for you to find him in bed with another man." Iedreka growled bitterly, inhaling the smoke from a cigarette as she dangled a gun from one of her hands. Eric just pinched the bridge of his nose and place one hand on his hip, groaning. "Of course this would happen. Of course! I thought I killed you!? I literally held you underwater for an hour!" Eric complained, rubbing his eyes as he realized that he was going to have to waste more time here. "Are you an idiot!? Gora! We don't require oxygen!" The alien growled, grabbing another gun and dropping her cigarette, stomping on it for good measure.

"Also, can we stop doing the last name thing? It's cliche..." He complained, receiving an eye roll from Iedreka. "Before we start I need to fix something, give me one second." Eric asked, walking up to Suzuki and holding a laser knife for her. "I realize you're mad, so just stab me... Anywhere you want, It'll make you feel better I promise." Although it was a ridiculous request, he was entirely serious. She needed to let out her anger, what better way to do it by stabbing the person you hate?
Meanwhile Iedreka was pissed, she hated that she had come back finally, only for him to have this HUMAN on his arm. Well not really, she seemed mad at him, but he wasn't paying attention to her! So she shot him in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 9:46 am

Despite her hitting him and literally running away, Eric wasn't giving up it seemed. Somewhere in the back of her mind Suzuki realized she must have been pretty good last night if he was this hooked. The realization didn't calm her down at all.
Once they were outside and he was calling her name Suzuki slowed to a quick walk, determined not to spare him another glance. What did he do wrong, he asks? Was he that stupid? Or is it that he's literally incapable of caring about her feelings?

Suzuki was impressively keeping true to her internal decision. She wouldn't have spared him anymore attention if it weren't for the arrival of the alien. The woman looked terribly familiar.
Oh right. Erics other ex. Go figure.

She wondered if she should stay or go. If she stayed there would be some trouble, but if she went it would be double. So, with a sigh she stopped. Eric offered her a laser knife and told her to stab him.
"You're an idiot. A horny, stupid idiot."

She wasn't going to stab him but the other girl wasn't so kind. She shot Eric in the leg and earned Suzuki's attention.
"He deserved that one. You can leave now, while you can. I'm not in any sort of a mood to play with you, so if you value your life then run."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:06 pm

With the cauterized shot in his leg, Eric fell to the ground while gritting his teeth, glaring at Iedreka. It hurt like a bitch, but for whatever reason Suzuki decided to stick up for him.. kind of? The female alien only rolled her eyes and shot him three more times in the thigh, Eric growling and holding onto his leg. God that hurt, but since it was a laser it stopped the bleeding entirely and just made it sting at a ridiculous level. "You are just all talk Axxelt, as usual." Iedreka growled, ignoring Suzuki's threats completely, she didn't even give her the time of day. Of course as she approached, she stopped and glared at his leg, the holes were... closing? That was new... This was not what she had planned, this isn't what they told her, crap she thought she knew everything!
Processing what was happening, Eric slowly stood up and looked at her. "You aren't trying to kill me... why is... oh.. f***" As he started talking, he realized what was going on, she was stalling...No wonder it took her so long to come back, she was waiting for them.. With genuine fear in his eyes, Eric turned to Suzuki and grabbed her shoulders. "Please go, get as far away from here as possible... Eventually go back home and make sure our dogs are fed but... now you need to go." Eric pleaded, not taking no for an answer, he wan't going to drag her into this as well.

"Aw how cute, acting like you care about her!" Iedreka mocked, spinning the gun on her finger. "Now that you've caught on, why don't you just follow me to make things easier." She ordered, a cocky smirk on her face. Eric nodded reluctantly and walked over to her, the holes in his legs almost completely gone at this point. He looked genuinely sad as he walked away, but little did either of the girls knew, he was thinking up of any escape plan at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:10 pm

The extraterrestrial woman did not heed Suzuki's warning, making the girl let out an uncharacteristic growl. Suzuki normally kept herself composed, but today? Today nothing was going right. The stupid idiot that she had started developing feelings for had banged some broad right in front of her... not to mention that fact that she felt like the biggest fool in the world for even developing any feelings for anyone in the first place. She walled off that hurt part of her brain, reminding herself that there was strength in isolation.

The isolated Suzuki's death glare bounced between Eric and Iedreka. It was clear she was about to do something impulsive and dangerous.
"Honestly, I was hoping you'd choose to do it this way." Black flames erupted between the woman and Eric, cutting off his attempt to surrender. "Axxelt, I never expected the cowards choice from you. I told this woman that if she didn't listen, her life was forfeit. I won't let you make a liar of me. Susano'o."

The apparition appeared with a mighty roar that sent the civilians around cowering in fear. Good. This meant they'd stay out of the way, at least.
The beast brought it's fist towards Iedreka, attempting to crush her in a single swift blow. If only it could be so easy.

"If you don't want to fight, then run Eric. I don't expect you to take responsibility for anything anyway."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Despite not making any attempt to stay, Suzuki still felt the need to attack Iedreka and Eric as they were trying to leave. She summoned a huge wall of flames between the two, saying that if they left she would become a liar or something. To be honest Eric wasn't really listening, he was more worried about himself. He was actually going to die, sure her threw himself off of buildings all the time, but these guys were actually going to rip out his life source.. @#&$! He was boned, completely boned. The only thing that snapped him out of his own bubble of craziness was the sudden summon of this giant beast, making Eric stare up at it.. What!? "Whoa Red! I should have taken you with me on those missions ages ago! This is sick!" He yelled, unaware of his alien counterpart summoning three shields and jumping on them so she was eye level with the beast. It swung it's hand at her, which she jumped over and landed on the ground, rolling to soften the blow. She would then summon three spears and throw them at Suzuki with her eyes still on the beast behind her.
Meanwhile Suzuki yelled at him and said that he was a coward and never takes responsibility. Well at least she got one thing right about him. Taking this chance, Eric booked it through the parking lot, thinking about all the times he thought about making a cool gadget for transportation. Now would be the best time to use it!

Iedreka would watch him run and growl. "I don't have time for this!" The alien yelled, summoning more shields to get a good vantage point, also to get out of fire from Suzuki. Whether or not Suzuki would attack, Iedreka would begin her chase after Eric.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 12:15 am

Eric took her advice immediately, which didn't really surprise Suzuki. Honestly, to save his own ass he'd probably shoot her in the gut. Iedreka shot some strange spears at the Uchiha, and she took a total of three steps and a single duck to dodge them, though the last left a bit of a scratch on her gut. She growled a bit, biting her lip in frustration as she noticed the alien started running, leaving Suzuki in the dust.
The raven haired girl took off quickly after them, running on the wall with her crimson eyes trained on the back of the cowardly duo. When she felt she was in range, she jumped towards the woman as she flicked out the laser knife Eric gave her earlier.

With a surprising grace, she whipped it towards Iedreka's back. "Don't turn your back or expose your neck!"
She hoped that the knife would land true, possibly paralyzing the alien.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:54 pm

**** **** **** **** ****... Okay.. now with Iedreka running behind him Eric was seriously regretting eating all of those falafels.. but they were so goooddddd ughhh.. He just had to think, if he got her to a source of water she'd be easier to take out, he knew all of her weaknesses... but she knew all of his.. dammit.. And now Suzuki was trailing them for whatever reason, couldn't she just go away for the rest of the day at least!? He was trying to do this for her! He should have just let Polaris rip the damn RDX out of his chest so he wouldn't have to deal with this BS.
Iedreka was focused and chasing him away of this brat of a girl, why did she even care anyways, it didn't make sense to her. The alien turned her head to see where Suzuki was now, only to have the knife collide with her forehead. The laser would burn the first layer of her skin, but the force wasn't enough to break her skull. Angrily, the alien turned and threw up two more shields near Suzuki so she would either have to dodge them or trip over them, followed by another spear towards her leg.

Eric took this time to take a sharp right and head down an alleyway. Knowing his luck it'd probably end up being a dead end, but he just needed to escape, find some water, and fry the **** out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]   Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do we go now? (Moon) [ILS]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2