Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day Of School (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Jen just kept pushing about their safety, saying that one bad guy could just hunt them all down and kill them. Man she was REALLY interested in that, kind of creepy. But she was also curious to figure out if Amber had powers and who was on the B-team. Note to self, never end up in a creepy alley way with Jen. Pushing that out of her mind, Amber brought up an interesting point, all the heroes in Jump were teenagers.. That must be some weird coincidence, or they must find safety here. Where Willow comes from, it's the older people that are the heroes, they're wiser and more experienced. However, what Amber said next intrigued her more, she was blatantly open about her power and said she could read minds.
Willow took out a pen and started writing this down, followed by some of her personality traits. "That's awesome actually. How does it work? Do you mind if I write this down?" She asked, eager to learn more about powers. Maybe she could pick up where her parents left off?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 7:08 pm

She blinked nodding a bit "I see..." she said nodding slowly, she knew just in her world had teen heroes but were there really that many around to where they all just blended in that well....? The girl then announced she could read minds making Jenny stand up suddenly and point at her as she shouted "I knew it!" Th teacher then shooshed her and told her t calm down making her blush lightly before sitting back down and spoke a bit quietly. "Sorry sir..." She then looked back to Amber.

"I knew ya had to have been readin' my mind back at the mall.... which... i don't really like that ya did that... mah thoughts are mine and they are mah safety zone where i can think out things without anyone listenin' on and pickin' apart what all i think.... so if ya could not read mah mind in the future that'd be nice." She said calmly and respectfully to her. She had dealt with people pickign through her memories and thoughts too many times before, she really didn't want to deal with that during class too.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 6:08 pm

If Amber was happy to be open about her powers, she was even more happy that Willow took interest in her powers! Jenny however, had less positive things to say, first making a spectacle of herself by standing up and yelling in front of the whole class, then scolding her about reading her mind. Amber had heard this talk before, so she only paid attention to little bits of it Alright, I'm sorry. It's just how I get to know new people, I won't do it again

She didn't really mean it, but from her experience apologising at least made things a little better. Amber didn't really care about the feelings of those whose mind she was reading, to her there was nothing wrong with it and she'd never stop.

She then decided to answer Willow's questions about how the powers work I don't know how it works exactly, but I concentrate and I can read peoples thoughts and I can find out anything they know and read their memories. It makes tests really easy.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Jen's first reaction to her powers was to get up and yell, making Willow jump at the sudden loudness of it all. Her ears were ringing as she sent Jen a dirty look, way to make something more obvious then it needed to be. Shrugging off her bad attitude, Willow listened in on how Amber explained her powers, say how she had to concentrate really hard to read their mind or memories. Putting two and two together, Willow started writing this all down. "So that's why you were staring at me... Well if I catch you staring again it'll end in a fist fight. You should learn how to respect peoples boundaries." She added, finishing writing it down. "With that being said, I kind of want to see if you're telling the truth. If that's okay with you. You could just read my mind and say what I'm thinking." Willow then would follow up by just thinking 'butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts' over and over.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 1:56 am

Jenny looked down after reviving the dirty look making her ears lower sadly in the process. Jenny noticed her not paying attention to many parts of her sharing her feelings, did she just not care or heard this so much before that it was getting old for her? Either way it seemed rude to not take others feelings into account by either not listening or just not respecting others privacies and still despite being told not to still invade other's privacies.

She held back the frown she wanted to hold on her face and nodded. "Thanks Amber I really appreciate it." It seemed like all the progress she made with trying to make new friends already was sent back to square one in the progress report if not probably going into the genitives. She slumped in her seat a bit more as she looked to her notes and just went over them as she let the two talk, they clearly getting along much more than with her... maybe their talk would be better for them if she just wasn't apart of it... Her ears doped a bit again then.

Making friends in this world was much harder in this world than hers, hopefully this wasn't the first sign of many that she just didn't fit in at the high school, she was really hoping that it would be a good experience for her to have since she had't ever been to any form of school before.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Willow figured out that earlier Amber had been reading her mind. She then threatened to beat Amber up if she did it again. She called it a fight, but considering her powers it would just be a beating. Amber nodded, but kept her face neutral, even though her hands were gripping tightly on her skirt and she shifted nervously. Amber may have been proud of her powers, but she was also a coward who wanted to avoid any situation that would involve her getting hurt.

Willow then calmed down a bit and invited her to read her mind to prove that she really was a mind reader Why would I lie? Jenny, I totally am a mind reader, tell her. However that exchange ended, Amber would go for it anyway Alright, here goes nothing. From this close up, the two would notice a subtle difference, her eyes seemed to glaze over, so that even though she was looking at Willow it would seem like she was staring past her.

She then read her mind, seeing that she was just repeatedly saying butts in her head. Amber's eyes became focused, showing that she was out of her mind, then she laughed I have that on my mind all the time too
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 6:20 pm

For whatever reason, Jenny completed retreated and went silent, followed by Amber going silent once Willow threatened her. Well that was a lot easier then she expected, usually people would end up picking a fight with her yada yada yada. Amber must have known what she was doing was wrong, that's why she went quiet, it only made sense.
Nonetheless Willow kept on thinking about butts and started writing down what was happening with Amber. Her eyes were glazed over and staring at her? Through her? It was strange, but soon she started laughing. She even said she thought about them a lot, which of course made Willow start laughing as well. "I'm glad we at least have one thing in common." The girl joked, nudging Amber with her elbow playfully. Trying to bring the hunched over Jenny into the conversation, Willow turned her attention to her. "What about you Jen? Are you into guys? Girls?.... animals??" Of course she was joking with the last part, but maybe... just maybe she wanted to know if she was a furry.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 8:30 pm

Jenny blinked as Amber asked her to tell willow that she really could read minds. This made her perk up a bit more as it seemed that she didnt make her too angry to not want to talk to her. She nodded though. "It's true." She then blinked eyeing Amber's eyes as they seemed to glaze over and then as they went back to normal she seemed to laugh and claimed that what ever she was thinking she had on her mind mind too all the time.

What had willow thought of, jenny wondered that's thought just came back again with willow started to laugh too. Willow then asked what she was- did she seriously just ask her if she was into animals... even in a joking manner...? "If that last one was because of my teeth or something then you should know that no I am not a furry and yes my teeth are normally like this... and no i don't just dress up with them cause im a furry or something...."

"As for the rest." She blushed slightly. "I'm into both.... mostly girls though...." She said looking off slightly, this wasn't really a topic she commonly talked about... or well she hadn't done so since laney had died.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Amber's joke went down well with Willow, with the latter commenting on how that gave them something in common. She then involved Jenny in the conversation by asking what gender she was into, not that Amber understood why you'd go straight to that from butts. It's not as if they specified if the butts were male or female or... animal? Was that about how Willow thought Jenny was a furry? That was a bit... forward. Jenny denied comments that she was a furry, saying that her teeth were always like that. She also admitted that she was into both genders, but mostly girls. So, cute AND into girls? Amber was definitely saving that information for later. Amber turned to Willow Since you're so willing to ask others stuff like that, let's turn it back on you. Are you into guys, girls, or animals?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Jenny thought she asked because she was making fun of her ears and teeth, which kind of made Willow feel bad. She wasn't making fun of her, she was just curious.... but she was kind of right.. "Well you know how those people are with wearing fake teeth and ears in public, so I just thought you were doing the same." She shrugged, listening to her some more. Willow wasn't entirely convinced they were real, it would take a little bit more then that. Nonetheless she continued to say she was into guys and girls, which Amber seemed to take a liking to, maybe Willow could play match maker? That'd seem like fun.
Of course Amber then turned the question onto her, asking who she liked, they were practically at a slumber party at this point. "Relationships aren't my thing, I'll stick with dogs for now." Willow explained, half joking of course... She's never really thought about dating anyone because people... just weren't her thing. Sure she could mess around with them for a few hours, but then she'd be exhausted. Not to mention how complicated emotions could be, she rather just stay out of it.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Jenny shrugged "I see well they are vary much real see." she then made her ears flap up and down and in different directions. "Ya can tough them if ya want just don't yank that really hurts when ya do that." She offered leaning her ear towards her if she wanted to touch them. If she did she would find that they felt with out a doubt real.

Jenny looked to willow then as amber turned the question her her then and watched and listened curiously to her answer. She blinked hearing her answer, she hadn't really head one like that before though she paused staring at her after hearing the dog thing trying to determine if it was an actual full out joke or not. After a bit she stopped and looked to amber. "Well what about you Amber?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Willow answered Amber's questions by simply saying that she wasn't interested in a relationship with any person. Amber was slightly disappointed by her answer, but didn't let it show. Amber was quite obsessed with gaining juicy secrets. Jenny then asked her about her preferences I'm like you Jenny, I like both but I prefer girls. My current crush is a man though.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Jenny claimed they were real, moving them up and down by herself, she even offered for Willow to touch them. "Uhhh I'm good.. I believe you... Does that make you half fairy.. or elf? What side of your family gave you the ears?" She told her, passing up the offer and just asking more questions. She seemed like a very curious outsider who's never seen powers or anything up close, which would explain why she was writing this all down.
Of course this all came back to who they like, which Amber explain she was also Bi but her current crush was a guy. Willow just leaned back and thought about it all, not really sure what else to say. She pried enough for the moment and didn't want to make them feel uncomfortable or something. Her intentions were honest curiosity, nothing more. "Umm... What lunch do you guys have.." She asked, unsure of what to say now.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 4:24 am

Jenny nodded at ambers response and smiled, she didnt want to pester her on who it was or anything so she just stayed silent for now on the topic. She though frowned a bit at the half fair or elf question her face saying that she got it far too often. "Neither side.... im just human.... people are born with weird deformities all the time...." She said looking off a bit like having some bad memories relating to this issue. She though blinked when she was asked about her lunch period and pulled out her scheduled looking it over. "Uh... 6th.... oh and... could either of ya give me directions to where it is...?" She asked with a slight awkward smile with her ears lowered, she honestly didn't really know where anything really was.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 7:36 pm

When Willow was told that Jenny's ears were real, demonstrating by moving them up and down. Willow then asked if she was half elf or half fairy or something. That seemed to upset Jenny, who seemed quite sensitive about her ears. She quickly got over it when the subject of lunch came up, asking for directions. Amber nodded From here, you keep on going down the corridor you took to get here from the entrance until you can't go forwards, then turn right and keep on going. You'll know it when you see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School (Open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next