Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
School.....(shudder) {open} Vote_lcapSchool.....(shudder) {open} Voting_barSchool.....(shudder) {open} Vote_rcap 
Moon
School.....(shudder) {open} Vote_lcapSchool.....(shudder) {open} Voting_barSchool.....(shudder) {open} Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

School.....(shudder) {open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

School.....(shudder) {open} Empty
PostSubject: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Toji, writing his latest reply in his log: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5099-toji-s-log-remix#80723 , closes it, getting up to go to his third class. Suddenly, he spots the local bully making a fool of himself, as usual. He stalks over." Hey!!!!" Johnson spots him." Crap, Toji!!!" He and his goons hurry off, and Toji looks at the person." You fine?"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Jaker held his head and looked up at who had saved his from the bully "T-Toji?! what are you doing here!?" Ashamed that his friend had seen him act weak, but he didn't want to hurt the kid. "I just started here..Teachers were skeptical at first but now they see I'm not some wild animal...I didn't think you titans came to school"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Toji grins, recognizing his friend." Hey, buddy!! How you doing?" When asked what he was doing at school,he coucghs, scratching at his neck while he looks up at the roof." Er....well, I kinda....have to. My pack told me I needed to go, so I came, otherwise I wouldn't get any ore fish, heh." The halfling grins." Though being a Titan comes first.So, how you been?"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:33 pm

Jaker gave a nod as Toji explained. "Well I've been better, I came here because I like to learn and to see if there are any metahumans here to team up with to do hero work" Jaker then looked at his schedule. "So what class you got next?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Toji frown slightly as Jaker says he's been better." Huh? What di you mean? Are you having trouble?" Then, the halfling iscasked what class he has next. He blinks, putting his log into his pack as he recovers his schedule, then pales in dread."......math....." The brave, miughty halfdemon shudders.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:49 pm

Jaker nodded " I love math! im great at it. But no Im not in danger friend. WHen you last saw me I was fine, but I was then captured and experimented on, my memory has been altered and scrambled. That is why I have come here, to help sort through my mess of a brain "
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Toji blinks." Oh no....I'm sorry, friend. I should have had you stay..." He lays his hand on Jakers shoulder." Later, tell me who these people are, okay?" The halfling's eyes change, becoming black and gold." I'll make them regret ever hurting on of my friends."
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 10:47 am

Jaker shook his head "A kid named Meta...he told me revenge is not the way to go. And theres nothing you could have done to stop me from leaving Toji so dont worry about it. Thanks for the offer though" Jaker then looked up and saw his friends eyes change. Waving a paw infront of his hand he grunted "Dude, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:15 am

Toji grins." Its not revenge, but stopping. But as you wish.I'm sure the other heroes took car of it...I guess.." Then he blinks." Oh, my eyes? Sorry..." He focuses, calmind down. As he does so, his eyes change back, and the halfling grins sheepishly." Sorry. Its part and parcel of being a okamian half demon.Now, to math!!" He points down the hal!, and slowly droops." ...math.." Comically, this last word sounded almost like a sob.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Jaker chuckled at Toji's reaction to math. He on the other hand loved math. "Heh, Tell you what Toji. Ill do all your work in math, If ya go on patrol with me after school, we can take out some real crime" He said grinning as the warning bell rung and caused Jaker to wince.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Toji straightens up, rubbing his chinand grins." Alright, sounds good!It'd be fun, I bet!!" The bell rings, and he blinks." Uh, oh, well be late!!!!" He grabs Jaker, blurring off and dropping him off at his class...A short bit later, he stares at the board as a wall of numbers grows, and grows, and grows.....After third hour....Toji sits down to lunch, looking around." Huh....where'd he go...."
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:52 am

Jaker chuckled and nodded "Yeah I got the need to crack a few head " He said cracking his knuckles. Thats when the bell rang and before Jaker could say anything , He was dragged through the hallway by Toji. He had forgotten that the halfling could run so fast. Sadly, He had left his stomach behind and when Toji dropped him off Jaker sprinted over and hurled in a trash can...After that embarrassment, The rest of class went smoothly. When the Lunch period began Jaker grabbed it and left heading for the shop class.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:19 am

Toji walks into shop, holding some metal. the teacher looks up." Ah, Toji..still doing that project?Very well...the forge is ready for ya, kiddo." The halfling grins, walking over to his workplace." Alright...let's see.....maybe make it flow upward.......spiral around, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 9:53 am

Jaker had not even noticed Toji walk in, taking a bite of his sandwich and holding it with his tail. Jaker set to work, He was currently fashioning of what looked to be a metal cylinder- shaped belt.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:14 am

Toji notices Jaker, and opens his mouth.Then, he blinks, closing it.'Wait....he's busy, and it looks like he needs his focus.....I'll talk to  him after class....Alright, let's see....." He turns his attention back to the statue he was working on.It was a statue of his latemother, and seemed to be have stylized angel wings wings coming off her back. Beside the statue lay a bracelet he planned to give to Ruin during their first date, that is whenhegot the guts to ask her...Toji begins finishing up the left wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School.....(shudder) {open}   School.....(shudder) {open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School.....(shudder) {open}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next