Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Day Of School (Open to all) Vote_lcapFirst Day Of School (Open to all) Voting_barFirst Day Of School (Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Day Of School (Open to all) Vote_lcapFirst Day Of School (Open to all) Voting_barFirst Day Of School (Open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day Of School (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

First Day Of School (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 5:13 pm

With Summer now coming to a close, the school doors (also known as hell) were opening to all. Most people didn't know what was going to happen with school since it was in such a tightly restrained area with HIVE running about, but since the military was able to run them out of town, all was well. Well... most was well... Teenagers didn't really care about going back to school, most would rather it stay closed than anything, but that's nothing too shocking.
Nonetheless it was here, Monday August 29th, which also happened to be the first day of High School on the west coast for Willow Castle. She was not ready. Since landing in Jump the city had gone under a huge war, a HIVE lock down, and multiple monster attacks all while gaining new powers which she didn't have back in New York. On top of that she never saw her Aunt with things being crazy here all the time, and now she had to make her way to school... without a car.. Damn she needed a job.

Willow was walking the back way up the Murakami, taking her time to pet all of the stray dogs and feeding them bits of toast she had left over from breakfast. Scratching behind one of the dogs ears Willow sighed "I am not ready for this... My Jr year in High School!? I have no friends... I don't know anybody here... and I'm 99% if I look at anybody the wrong way I'll get a laser beam to the face." She complained, getting a whine from the dog. "At least you understand me.." Willow sighed out, getting up and waving at the dog before walking to school.
With her old tan backpack in hand, Willow walked up the steps and to her homeroom, not knowing where to go from here, she just took a seat and waited for the day to pan out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 6:57 pm

20+ near death experiences, watching your loved ones die, fighting to live everyday, how ad could high school be? Jenny never had actually been to any form of real school, all that she knew as self taught or taught to her by her friends so she figured since she was stuck in another world where all her hard work was set back to zero making her stuck in Jump city for now she would try out high school.

So she hacked into the school a few days prior and programmed into it all of her 'school records' and trans scripts to be a student who just moved in from Mississippi and out of home schooling. She gave herself low to average grades not wanting to set expectations too high and did the same with her classes. She was going to be in senior year so she didn't want the one year she spent in school to be too tough on her.

She had stopped by the school the day before to check it out and ran into a teacher who thankfully told her that her outfit wasn't school appropriate and she'd have to wear a less revealing top. That certainly could have gone badly if she had shown up ad was asked to leave due to her clothes. Though it bummed her out to not be able to wear her usual clothes.

So instead she wore her normal jacket over a black t shirt that read in white text. 'Don't lose' with a picture of the ctrl key at the end of it, some black and blue plaid converse that were near knee high, and some grey skinny jeans. Jenny sped down the road to the school and puled in and drifted into a spot before turning off her bike and pocketing her goggles in her pocket.

She the hopped off an grabbed her backpack from the side of the bike before heading to the school's front doors with a skip in her step. She on the way to her home room pulled out a bag of doughnuts she picked up on the way and pulled on out and ate it happily as she walked in and sat by willow before casually offering her the open part of the bag. "Want one?" She said casually as if she had no care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 7:06 pm

After an invasion of the whole city and the school area being closed off into a dictator-run society, no one was expecting the school to be open again in time for the start of the school year. But start it did. Amber always hated school, but a return to normal was definitely appreciated. So, Amber dragged herself out of bed early for the first time in a long time and got ready for school, putting on a purple T-shirt and a matching skirt.

She sat down in her homeroom seat and looked at the seat where Ella sat. Amber still wasn't used to not being able to see her friend. Instead, some new girl sat there. She decided to read the girls mind to see what she was all about. To the girl, it would just look like Amber is staring at her. She was so lost in her thoughts, or rather, the new girls thoughts, that she didn't even notice Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Sitting down and looking around, Willow lazily took a sip from her travel coffee mug. She could never leave the house without it, and she constantly needed a refill throughout the day, especially during a school day. However, some super edgy looking kid plopped down next to her and offered her a doughnut, making Willow raise an eyebrow. "Why not." The girl shrugged, taking a single doughnut from the bag and taking a bite. I mean, worse comes to worse she was simply poisoned, there was definitely worse ways to go. "I'm Willow" She introduced, washing down the rest of her doughnut with her coffee.
Meanwhile, as the other girl went through her head, she'd definitely see that Willow was thinking about how weird the girl she was talking to looked, how good that doughnut was, how she wanted more coffee, and she hoped that her secret didn't get out. Besides that she often thought about the stray dogs she hung out with before and after school.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 12:28 am

She smiled showing off her sharp teeth when she took one. Jenny then put the bag down on her desk looking pleased with herself after the girl had took one meaning that she was being friendly or just missed breakfast, aka... possible friend already! Today was already going great! Jenny then offered her clean hand to her and happily smiled. "I'm Jennifer Necowl, nice to meet yah Willow!"

She said in her southern accent. "So are public schools a cool as they are in the movies?" She said excitedly as she ate her doughnuts. It was clear that she had never been to a single public school in her whole life with how excited she was about being in one and how she thought they could actually be cool and not majorly painful. She didn't seem to notice Amber yet seeming to be too excited to be paying attention to anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Willow's mind certainly had a lot on it, from the opinion of the girl she was talking to and the dogs she played with. She also mentioned something about a secret, which piqued Amber's interests extremely. But it turned out she was just a superhero. Amber was hoping she was part of a secret society, or she killed her ex-boyfriend or something. Amber stopped reading Willow's mind, she only had a few seconds left before she would have been unable to keep using her power anyway. Once she was back to reality, she noticed Jenny. She'd smile and wave if the girl noticed her, but she wasn't desperate enough to try and call her name from across the room anyway.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Okay, knee high converse, a constant color theme, long ears, and fangs? This girl was a furry. There was no other way to explain the 2007ish vibe coming from her, and her name was Jennifer so that means she wasn't raised by ninjas or something... "Jennifer, can I call you Jen?" Willow asked, leaning back in her chair and taking another gulp of coffee. Before answering, she asked her a question that the girl was definitely not expecting. Was high school as cool as it was in the movies? Well, no it wasn't. High School in movies weren't even that cool, unless you never been and always wanted to... which would explain this. "Uhh were you home schooled or something?" Willow questioned, not quite sure why she was like that. "Well.. I can promise you this. School is a living hell and by the end of the year you'll want to die." The girl told her blatantly, her voice filled with sarcasm. Of course she was being serious, but Willow just always sounded sarcastic.
While talking, Willow casually looked behind her to see a girl staring, which she quickly stopped to wave. Willow turned and leaned over her desk slightly to get closer to Jenny. "Did you see that? Was she staring?"

Just as Willow finished her sentence, the bell rang and the teacher shut the door, starting the first day of the new year.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 4:27 pm

Jenny noticed a girl waving to her and looked back to see amber and gave her a smile and waved to her. Their last interaction was... questionable... but besides those super eyebrow raising moments that still make her think that she may be a mind reader, amber was still a nice girl from what she's seen. She then focused on willow again and nodded "Sure, I get called Jen an' Jenny all the time, in fact i get those more than mah normal full length name." She said with a light chuckle.

She then blushed a bit at Willows response. Or something was correct but... "Uh yeah... I've only been home schooled.... I didn't get out too much when I was younger... Is it... That obvious?" She said a bit embarrassed before blinking. "Wow.... what kind of torture do they do to cause that?" She asked surprised but what Willow may not be able to tell is the fact that she honestly meant real torture not the joking 'man homework is torture.' kind.

"I wonder how makin' us want to die would help our education...." She muttered thoughtfully to herself. She then blinked when willow got closer and looked at amber then back to her and nodded as her ears lowered a bit and she leaned closer as well as she whispered. "Yeah she was, I'm not exactly sure why... I've only saw her once 'fore at the mall when I was buyin' some instruments."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 6:47 pm

Willow turned around, seeing that Amber was looking at her, then whispered something to Jenny. Amber doesn't notice that it looks like she's staring when she's reading someones mind, so she was a bit confused as to what was going on. Jenny actually noticed her and waved back with a smile, which made Amber quite happy. Amber then turned her attention to the teacher until lessons started.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 9:49 pm

The girl's southern accent was thick, it made it hard to understand some of her words, but Willow was raised in the Bronx and those accents could be difficult at times. Jen then explained that she was home schooled and she asked if it was that obvious, making Willow yawn. "Well only people who haven't been to school get excited about it.. so yeah.. it is." She explained, listening to her next comment about the torture. Willow chuckled uncomfortably, not knowing if the girl was serious or not. She was going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was joking, and simply leave it at that.
Jen then explained that she had met the girl previously at the mall, nothing more then that. "Oh.. Well she's about to catch these hands if she doesn't stop staring at me." Willow told her grumpily, leaning back to face the teacher.

After that he handed out schedules and lectured about school rules, policies, dress codes, after school clubs, etc etc etc. Basically everything Willow didn't care about. However, something peaked her interest, the B-team.. "And all those who are apart of the B-team will report there for their final period and will have mandatory after school training every week. Any questions?" He droned on, making Willow raise her hand. "Yes Ms.Castle?" He asked, looking at her over his glasses. "What's the B-team?" She asked, making the teacher drone on and on about the super heroes in school. So being a super hero was so normal here that there was a class for it? That was wild.
Finally he gave them the rest of the period to talk before heading off to their classes, making Willow turn to Jen. "Do you know who's in the B-team?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 11:35 pm

Jenny blinked hearing her statement about how only people who haven't been to school are excited about school and nodded slowly. She then looked a bit more embarrassed hearing the girls laugh signaling her that the torture thing wasn't a real thing. Her ear perked up as she heard this but she looked a bit put off. "I know staring can be annoying but... is it really needed to beat her up for it...?"

She then saw the teacher and moved into a more focused position to pay better attention. She looked over the paper and pulled out a pencil and started taking notes on the rules, policies, dress codes, and basically everything he said like her life depended on it all of the rules seeming super new to her. She then heard the b team thing making her head perk up more.

What on earth was a b team? Some sort of group that mr t didn't allow into the a team cause he pittied all of the fools? She hen roe n eyebrow as he explained about there being super heroes in the school. Wait what about secret identities? Aren't they afraid of getting targeted for what they were doing? She then looked to Willow as she asked her question and shook her head.

"No, I didn't even know it was a thin' until just now... I wouldn't be too shocked if they hid the students identities to protect 'em and their families... getting hunted down and attacked all the time isn't fun...- o-or s i've been told...." 'Smooth Jenny.... smooth...' she thought to herself after her slip up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Amber just looked at the teacher while he talked about school rules and policies, most likely for the sake of the new students. The teacher then mentioned that the B-team is returning, which Amber thought was pretty cool, even if B-team had gotten very dull before the HIVE attack, what with almost none of the people from the beginning being in the class anymore, except for her. It's not that there was anything wrong with the new kids, Amber just hadn't made friends with any of them.

Once the class was allowed time until the end of the period to just talk, Amber decided to pair herself with Jenny, the only person she could at least consider an acquaintance. She was behind Willow when she asked Jenny if she knew who was in the B-team, so Amber chose to creep her out by speaking out of nowhere Me. She would then take a seat next to the two. She caught Jenny talking about hiding the students identities and decided to add to the conversation You don't need to, it's not really about superheroes, it's just about tutoring all the metahumans in this school that have sucky powers. Anyone actually good enough to be a superhero doesn't need the training.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Her comment about fighting the girl didn't rub well with Jen, of course making her cough slightly from being uncomfortable. She was semi sarcastic when she said it, but Willow just assumed that this girl had never heard a joke before with all of these things going right over her head.
Next the girl started going on about hiding their identities and that being hunted down and attacked all the time wasn't fun. Well yeah, anyone could say that sucked, however she added on the 'so I've been told' which told Willow she was trying to hide the fact that she was hunted down and attacked. Man, Willow had known this girl for at least 20 minutes and had already unlocked 'tragic backstory'. Honestly with the way she looked and from what she just said, Willow wouldn't be surprised if she had some secret powers. Maybe she could hear anything and bite through anything? Eh she didn't really care enough to ask.

Just as she was getting ready to ask another question, Willow heard the girl creep up behind them, her super senses coming in handy, and her head whipped around to look at Amber. "Christ that was creepy." Willow jumped, looking Amber up and down as she begun to talk. Despite her creepy entrance, she went on to say that the class was for tutoring meta humans that had sucky powers, and those with actual powers didn't need to go. "Interesting. Who's all in the B-team? Do you have powers?" She asked, taking a sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 2:06 am

Jenny jumped at amber's sudden arrival but blinked when she said she was in the team. That would mean that she probably had powers.... so the plot thickens... like a good gravy mix. She then listened to Anbers explination and blinked before shaking her head. "That may be true but all it takes is for one insane villain to not get that to be huntin you all down tryin to kill ya." She the heard that the group just trains the untrained powered kids cause all the good ones to be super heroes didnt need the training. "Oh I see...." She then looked to Willow as she spoke and nodded to show she was interested as well as she looked back to amber. "Yah what she said."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Jenny said that all it took was one crazy villain to be stupid and try to hunt them down. Amber shrugged That's true, but this is Jump city, anything can trigger some batty bad guy! Anyway, it's not like any of us stand out, so they'd have to attack us at school. All of the superheroes in Jump are teenagers, so it's not that hard to believe a few of the students would be heroes in their free time. That's why I'm not worried. Willow then asked her who was in the B-team and what her powers were. Amber ignored the first question and chose to answer the second, her voice swelling with pride I can read minds! She was very proud of her powers, and enjoyed bragging about them, but she had enough self control to wait until it was appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School (Open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Jump City :: Murakami High School-
Jump to: