Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Vote_lcapanother "totally fun" day at School(open) Voting_baranother "totally fun" day at School(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
another "totally fun" day at School(open) Vote_lcapanother "totally fun" day at School(open) Voting_baranother "totally fun" day at School(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

another "totally fun" day at School(open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

another "totally fun" day at School(open) Empty
PostSubject: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Ravian stepped into the school, the past few days he hadn't been in, not that it mattered. He tried to be separated from everyone else. That way if he left town he wouldn't have to waste times with goodbyes. He considered himself a danger to others. He couldn't always control his powers, sometimes sparks would make there way out, especially in the rain. But every once in a while an large ark would sneak through. Usually when it was really wet or around unprotected wires, they seemed to almost steal electricity from him. He would avoid them but usually they were hidden in walls. But that was only a danger in old buildings, as long as everything was up to code.

Needless to say Ravian wasn't the least bit worried about his powers acting up. Though he almost wished they would. School was so boring, and for him almost too easy. Well except for math, but that stuff was useless, he only needed some basic algebra to understand his powers and that was it. Past that everything was a waste of time. Of course, he still went to class everyday and did his homework, it gave him something to do at least. He couldn't stand being bored....which was kinda a bad point. Go to school or be bored?.....Talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place, two decisions that Ravian wished he didn't have to choose between. But he couldn't just stay home and play video games all day, well he could but....um...he had never even considered that as an option before. Of course that might be a problem when he eventually gets caught and his parents find out he wasn't going to school, that wouldn't be worth it....though it'd be a pretty sweet ride up until that point.

Ravian hurried along to lunch. He hadn't gotten used to how large this school was, he still got lost from time to time, well about every three days but he couldn't help being distracted. He let himself be absorbed by the littlest things. They might not even be related to what he was thinking about or what was around him. Like yesterday, it had suddenly occurred to him that space ships should have engines on the front and back or they wouldn't be able to slow down but it had occurred to him during art class while the teacher was talking about how to draw lines. He looked around the halls that were now only loosely scattered with students.

He opened his locker and took his lunch out. He always brought his lunch, he didn't like the schools lunches, they never tasted very good and there wasn't enough food for him. The dark skinned boy then wandered over to the stairwell and sat beneath the staircase alone probably looking pretty lonely. He sat down solemnly and started eating his food. Today....just another day at school.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Kaatisu was walking down the stair well with his lunch when he felt saturated ions of electricity around him begin to pull two ways he reached the bottom steps he walked to ravian and spoke "hello young one do you mind if I join you".
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Ravian looked up as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and then hurried looked down, no way that said person was actually looking for him, so what was the use right? He took out his sandwich and started eating it. Just a few second afterwards, "hello young one do you mind if I join you". young one? He looked even younger than Ravian was. He raised one eyebrow, his sandwich in his mouth, about to take a bite. "suuure, and you are how old if I'm so young?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Kaatisu is smiled and said "older than any human has a right to be but add to zero's to the age I look and there you go you have my age" and sat down next to ravian looks around to make sure no one was looking and lit his hand up with lightning and lets it die just as quick it began and says "me and you are the same yet different my name is kaatisu but here I am Trent long you"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 pm

"older than any human has a right to be but add two zero's to the age I look and there you go you have my age".....what, who was this guy, and what did he mean. He certainly didn't talk like most the people here. Ravian was on the verge of just leaving. But then something amazing happened, Ravian tensed and pushed himself against the wall as the guy's hand lit up with electricity and died away. "That, thats.....impossible Ravian's mind raced. This guy had the same power as him, but that had never happened before. He had not even seen similar powers to his until now.

He reacted in the only way he knew guarantied safety. He couldn't risk people finding out his powers, thats how he survived, albeit off others.
"I don't know what you're talking about" he said said convincingly, though slowly. He looked the kid over "So your name is trent?" he said trying to play off the guys powers. He opened his mouth to speak once again but was stopped by a long streak of electricity jumping off his arm and onto the staircases' railing.

Ravian sighed, busted "That still doesn't mean were the same"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 pm

"Yes it is I said we where still different I won't let anyone know of your powers heck your talking to someone that has to keep a secret since midevial time. which means it's safe with me i'd promise and be bound to my word but if I did both our covers would be blown but there are two things I would like to know one your nameand how you got your powers you see I'm part dragon and have a very annoying trait when someone or somathing pipes my intrest I wont stop till I find out what I want to know" said kaatisu smiling pulling out a ham sanswitch"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Since medieval times? well that was a long time too keep a secret, but that still didn't prove that he should trust him, but the fact that they both had powers did, the chance revenge usually would keep people quiet. They both had about the same to lose if the secret came out. "My name is Ravian and I've always had my powers, they just got stronger over time, thats why I'm here and not with my family. I dont have....complete control"

His mind was a bit caught on this...kid, being part dragon. " Thats the whole story, shush about it. Okay? now it was his turn to ask the questions "And how did you get to be, an old dragon that looks like an middle schooler?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Kaatisu sighed and said "actually I young for a dragon forget what you think you know about dragons because it's wrong as for how I look is simple for every one hundred years we look as if we have aged a year is all.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm

"Oh I see" Ravian said, this guy explained things really simply, just the bare bones. So he was....really old, he caught that much. Weird that he was hiding in a school though. "So why are you here? yes it was still his turn, why? Cuz he said so. "And why are you interested in my powers, trying to get better with yours he added on with a smile, yep he was actually cocky enough to imply his powers were stronger than a dragons, but how strong could he be after all he was apparently pretty young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:47 pm

"I got tired of being mobbed by fans every time went out just for fun so I put on these clothes and went out a truence officer caught me. lucky me I had just bought high school level text books to go through for fun. so I used my lightning powers to create a fake persona all from a cell phone as a signal caster. in this day and age my powers are limited only by my imagination and my oath as a knight I could have left but deiced to stay to see if I could still blend in with humans in school as for why I'm intrested is I'm trying to figure out if you are a desendent of my kids or grand kids but now that I have study your face you show no signs of my lenage except for the power of lightning and no I have full control of my lightning powers which I could teach you but you'll want to kill me half way through." Said kaatisu
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:07 pm

RFans? Fans meant he was popular, which meant hero. Not good for Ravian, even if he wasn't exactly a villain, just a petty thief. Much more respectable, its not as if he ran around killing people or destroying the city thinking that it would lead to him becoming a world leader or something. Honestly that was stupid, even if someone did beat the titans they still had to deal with the J.L.

But what really interested him was that this...kid, though he now hesitated to call him that. "Well, unless you're from Africa couldn't you have just guessed that? I just have powers, its probably some random mutation" he said dismissively "Anyways I'll figure out my powers later, right now I just need to repress them, but how did you know I had powers in the first place" This was very important, he couldn't run around as a thief if people knew who he was. Getting caught was not in Ravian's plans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Kaatisu smiled and said " thats easy you dont realise it but you and i create our own electical feilds that you can tap into as a sensor when I passed above you it pulled towards you big time like a strong magnet can pull other magnets of the right charge to it".
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:43 pm

"Like a magnet huh" Well that was bad, could he always do this? How big was the range. The biggest problem was that there couldn't be many people with the same power so if Kaatisu caught or was even near when Ravian was doing a job, he'd be caught. Period. Unless of course he wouldn't tell anybody...and let him get away with it, but hero's didn't really do that. At least he had never heard about it."And how far does that little trick work up to?" he said with innocent curiosity even though he was absolutely desperate to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Kaatisu smile fell and he looked thoughtful and said " its different for each person because I'm part dragon I have a larger area coverage than most but Max for me the size of a three story house yours properly would be two story house and a half a story if your powers are powerful or you could surpass me can't say for sure"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Three stories....well that wasn't to bad he could probably avoid that through pure luck, but what about when his luck ran out? Well, he would deal with that when the time came, he had just gotten good news, might as well not ruin it with pessimism. Just a few more questions, hopefully Kaatisu wouldn't suspect anything. "So where do you usually hangout he said, as long as he could avoid places where kaatisu usually went he could stretch this peace out for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another "totally fun" day at School(open)   another "totally fun" day at School(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another "totally fun" day at School(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next