Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Voting_barFirst Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFirst Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Voting_barFirst Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day Of School (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 2:51 pm

For whatever reason, Jenny said that people were just born with deformities all the time and it was nothing more. Usually Willow would leave it at that, but they were in Jump City for crying out loud! The capital of all super heroes, abnormalities, and not to mention meta humans in hiding, I mean Willow was one of them for goodness sake! Letting out a sigh, she just decided to leave the topic alone, she'd hate it if someone pressed her for answers over something she was trying to hide, so she wasn't going to do it to someone else.
After Willow asked which lunch they had, Jenny responded with 6th and asked where the lunch room is. The girl just shrugged and looked to Amber, who knew right away. "This is my first day of school here too so I have no idea.. I don't even know where my next class is... But... eh I don't really care." Willow yawned, finishing her third cup of coffee for the morning. Just as she said this, the homeroom bell rung, signaling for everyone to move onto their first class of the school year.

"Well speak of the devil. I guess I'll see you guys at lunch." She told the two, followed by exiting the room quickly. She had not desire to stay around any longer.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Later, when they finally went to B-101, they would find Rico sitting at the teacher's desk, going over everyone's files. She smiled up at them. "Come in, come in! How was your lunch?" The sight would probably be odd, seeing a girl their age at the teacher's desk. But perhaps not.

"I'm glad I was finally able to meet you guys. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Jenny nodded to amber after her instructions and wrote them down by her other notes. "Right thanks Amber." She sighed looking to her scheduled, she'd have to figure out where everything else was too. maybe she could- The bell rang then willow made her way out right way as her ears lowered a bit. "Right..." She picked up her stuff and walked out with her ears low as she noticed some people eyeing her a bit.

Their looks... they were like... She looked down and hurried into the bathroom down the hall and close the door behind her the whites of her eyes turning black as her hair was turning a bright blue. She pressed her back to the bathroom stall and slid down to the floor sitting. 'They all look at me like they did...' she thought as she hugged herself looking down as she clenched her eyes shut remembering the pain of rocks smashing against her body as her heir grew longer and glowed brighter as her eyes turned further black.

'No they won't hurt me like that... I .... I can be normal... I'm not a monster... I-' she opened her eyes seeing her hair and held her head closing her eyes. 'stay calm... stay calm...' the pleaded to herself in her head as she teared up a bit as her hair and eyes turned back to normal. She slowly opened her eyes and lightly pulled her hair forward so she could check it and sighed in relief seeing it twas normal again before letting it and her hand drop as a tear rolled down her cheek.

'I know i can be normal... i... maybe i should just try again tomorrow....' She thought as the bell rang for the next class. 'Tomorrow.... I'll even get a map of the school to learn where everything is so i don't keep sounding like an idiot like I seemed to be doing all day today...' She thought getting up and putting her stuff in her back pack as she walked over to the bathroom window and floated up to it and opened it before flying out. She'd come back tomorrow... hopefully things will go better then. If she tried hard enough it would have to go better... right?

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 5:23 pm

The bell rang and Willow took that chance to instantly leave. Charming. Amber had thought they were hitting it off, but she seemed pretty eager to leave. Jenny also left pretty quickly. Amber frowned Goodbye Amber, it was lovely talking to you. She sighed and packed up her own stuff, walking out.

Later, she walked in to the B-team class Good afternoon She then sat down and waited to see if Willow or Jenny would come, they seemed to take an interest after all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Seeing as her last class of the day was Calculus, Willow took the liberty of making a "mistake" and being the lost student in the wrong class. She made her way past the bathroom to hear Jenny crying, of course this was because of her super hearing, but she made no attempt to go in and help. That emotional stuff was messy for her and she'd end up making it worse if she tried to help. With that all in mind, Willow trudged along and made it all the way down to B-101, home to the B-team. She filed in with the rest of the students and looked for Amber, trying to not stick out. Quickly spotting her friend from earlier, Willow would take a seat next to her and grin, looking at the teacher up front. She looked like she was their age, which was odd, but then again this was the B-team. "I thought I'd stop by to see what was up." She whispered, leaning back in her chair and looking around.
One of the things she noticed is that all of these kids looked... well normal.. None of them had weird mutations or anything, and Jenny wasn't here meaning she didn't have a small power... Unless she had like crazy super powers, which would explain the ears... Does having long ears classify you as a B-team member? That wasn't the point, the point was that these kids weren't as weird as Willow originally thought!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School (Open to all)   First Day Of School (Open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School (Open to all)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Jump City :: Murakami High School-
Jump to: