Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWell... (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barWell... (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWell... (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barWell... (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Well... (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:27 am

Ella put her forehead against his chest and for a fleeting moment the feeling that everything would be alright washed over him. He decided it would be. He wouldn't let her leave him. He'd hold her forever if he had to. Swim across the ocean if she made him. He had her again in his grip and he'd be damned if he let her go again.

"Love with a love that is more than love."
He squeezed her a bit, pulling her back inside and kicking the door shut. He didn't care much for how she'd fight it. He was bigger and stronger and knew it.
"Does this look better to you? I only find peace in the bottom of a bottle. Every day I feel like I get further and further away from being myself. I've become an expendable character in my own story. Hell, I hear voices but that might be unrelated. I need you with me, Love. My world has stopped without you. Every day I feel I'm getting closer and closer to insanity. You bring out the best in me, and I need to be the best. Especially now. There's people in Jump that need you. That need us."

He started to drag her into the living room. The room was bare of any signs that anyone had been living in it the last few weeks, save for the broken window and the broken glass.
"Besides, you'd have to kill me to get me to let go... and I don't think you're strong enough, Ms. Ahosan."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:33 am

She expected him to understand, who would want to be around her if she was constantly screwing up and hurting everyone she knew? She shouldn't have even- But before she could finish her thought Fen had pulled her devastatingly close and went inside, slamming the door behind him. Ella tried to squirm free, but he was holding onto her too tight, she was trying to use her powers but her hands were squished against his body, so they were of no use at the moment.
He began to tell her how horrible his life was now and that she used to keep him grounded.. which was nice to hear but... she was scared... She stopped trying to fight back and practically went limp, what's the point? "But.. what if I mess it all up again.."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:59 am

As expected, she resisted him for a while. Then she figured out the futility of it and gave up in one swift motion, going limp as a noodle in his grip. He pulled her to the couch, laying down with her on his chest. She spoke of messing up again, and he frowned.

"I won't let you." He promised. "Maybe I'll just keep you wrapped up in my arms forever. And you'd be stuck in that silly outfit forever."

He added the last bit with a chuckle. He honestly didn't mind the uniform. It was very flattering to her figure. It was just obvious how uncomfortable she was out of her yoga pants and tank top combo.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:48 am

Fen laid her on top of him, but she still couldn't look him in the eye, she was so ashamed... embarrassed.. guilty even! But he just told her he was going to keep her forever in her dumb outfit. Man he couldn't let that go. She felt like a damn magical girl already, it made absolutely no sense, and made her especially uncomfortable. "Aren't you mad at me? Why can't you just yell at me and be over with it." Ella asked, still convinced that he was doing this to mess with her. No one could actually like her after that.. right?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:29 pm

She was convinced he should be mad at her, and he wasn't completely sure why. She died, and he didn't save her. That hardly seems like her fault. He found it hard to believe that it was more her fault than his, unless she had intentionally ran herself onto the dagger. He didn't think she did though. "Why do you think I should be mad at you? The only thing that's annoying me is how determined you seem to stay away from me. Why can't you just... stay? That's all I want from you." He said with a sigh, squeezing the girl again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 6:26 pm

He went against everything she said and instead of continuing against him she just.. rested.. She had been so scared, so lonely, she just wanted to rest comfortably. Just when Ella was getting used to her new house, she was kidnapped and the night terrors came back. She just laid her head against his chest and let out a deep breathe, the storm outside coming to a halt. Her body would flash for a moment and she was back in yoga pants and a sweat shirt. Ella just listened to his chest, the familiarity of it all, trying to think of some excuse to leave... but... she couldn't find one.. Maybe she should really stay after all.
"I was so scared Fen... I didn't want to leave.. I had no home.. My family is gone.. and my current house isn't safe anymore.." She whispered, not even sure if he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 6:40 pm

He held her close, breathing in her scent as she finally seemed to calm down. She said she never had a home, and he frowned. She'd stayed here so many nights before, it was sad to think that it wasn't a home to her. He'd have to work on it. Then she mentioned how her family had moved away and he remembered the last time he'd seen her mom. He breathed out a sigh, then kissed the top of her head.
"You know you're always welcome to stay with me, Love. I can't really imagine what you're going through. I thought I was going to die that night to, and honestly the only relief I had was that if I was gone nobody would miss me. Hah."

He noticed that she was out of the silly outfit now and raised a brow. The storm stopped after and he started to draw a connection. Her powers needed the outfit and she still had trouble controlling them when she was emotional.

"Your mom thought I killed you. I think that's got something to do with why they left. I'm sorry. She came there that night and saw me and started yelling and I just wasn't functional enough to tell her it wasn't me. Not that she'd believe me, I'm sure..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:00 pm

He said he didn't know what she was going through but he would be there to help, followed by saying no one would care if he died. Ella grunted and bopped his forehead with her fist, trying to make a point. He meant so much to her, why didn't he see that? she hoped that was enough for the moment, she was too tired to argue, the storm from earlier gave her a head ache, and her adrenaline rush from stopping the fire was running out, leaving her exhausted.
Fen brought up her mom, bringing tears to her eyes as he told her what had happened. She thought he killed her? That couldn't be true.. could it? he probably misunderstood something.. "Well you didn't kill me.. .we both know what and that's all that matters." She murmured, sniffling slightly into his chest.. "did you say.. voices?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:08 pm

She reassured him that it didn't matter what her mom thought of him, but Fen still felt a bit of a sting. He'd never known his mother, and Ella's was about as close as he'd ever gotten to having one. It hurt a bit to know that she thought so little of him that he'd kill her daughter. Anyone that knew him could probably say that he'd never hurt Ella.
Then the girl in question brought up something he'd mentioned in passing earlier. The voices.

"Observant girl."
"Ideal girl."

The voices echoed in response to being mentioned. Fen shook his head a bit and bit his cheek. He wasn't sure exactly how to explain any of this to Ella, but he figured he should at least try.

"I thought I was crazy at first. Hearing two different voices. Wolf was the scary one, Lamb just strange. I think... they have something to do with my powers. Wolf is hard to control, reckless. He helps me turn into... the monster... Lamb, well... Lamb helps control Wolf and makes sure I don't get hurt too badly. That or I'm crazy. I'm not sure still."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Apparently he hears two voices in his head, one crazy and untamed, the other the complete opposite. Ella nodded and put her chin on his chest so her face was facing his. She didn't think he was crazy, they were just new additions to his powers, kind of like her dumb suit. "I don't think you're crazy, I think they're additions to your powers. Kind of like ying and yang, polar opposites to balance you." She explained, hoping it made sense. Nothing was more crazy than her outfit transformation BS, she felt absolutely lame when that happened. She mostly hid when it happened to save herself from being embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:29 pm

He nodded, looking down to meet her eyes. He couldn't believe how much he'd missed her, and to have her here with him made him dubious of his sanity. Maybe Wolf and Lamb thought he'd be more well rounded if he had her back, so they were sending him projections and hallucinations? Whatever the case, he was happy she was here. Real or not, he'd rather be crazy and with her than sane and without her. That much was certain.

"Probably. Like that silly outfit of yours." He teased with his trademark smirk that hadn't bee present for as long as he could remember. "If it makes you feel any better, I kinda like it. It looks nice on you. Though, I'm sure anything would... but that outfit does a good job showcasing all the best bits." He teased with a wink, hoping to see how much he could make her blush.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Like that silly outfit of hers? Man she couldn't catch a break! Fen's teasing resulted in her face flushing red, burying it back into his chest for the time being, ugh she would never get over that outfit. She'll really need to find Diligence some time and try to get them to um.. stop doing whatever this was... All the heroes she knew of had cool outfits or fitting athletic clothes, she looks like she stepped off of some runway or something.. Basically she was just embarrassed. "Fen... are you going to be okay if I leave?" Ella asked cautiously, watching his face to look for a reaction. She was worried about his well being, but more importantly she was worried about leaving him alone for too long. Should she stay here? even after everything? She was still so hesitant, Ella just needed him to talk sense into her...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:49 pm

The reaction he got from his teasing was exactly what he expected. He chuckled at her hiding her face and turning red as a tomato. Teasing Ella was one of his favorite pass times ever since he'd met the girl, and he had a lot of catching up to do. All of the perfect comments to make her flush and fluster missed because of this madness. He was sure he'd had some sort of quota he had to meet eventually.

Then she shattered the bliss with a question that he hadn't wanted to hear her ask again. Was she still planning on leaving him here alone again? He thought he'd talked her out of it... his face was caught between a grimace at the thought and a frown at the mood turn.

"No." He answered honestly. "Why are you asking that? Are you leaving again?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:59 pm

He seemed to get a kick out of teasing her, but not enough to completely change the mood. Her question didn't mean to offend him, but his face completely slackened when she asked, even his heart skipped a beat... she didn't mean.. no no.. "No I don't mean leave leave... I'm going to stay for you... For Jump City.. At least until we reclaim Jump City.." She began, sitting up so she wasn't laying across him anymore. "I meant leaving to go back to my.. my other house to get my things... I don't know how long it will take me so I want to know if you will be okay..." Ella asked, still sitting on him. "Of course if you don't want me to stay here that's fine... I just want to make you happy." The blonde trailed off, not quite sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:07 pm

She elaborated a bit, and he felt relieved. She wasn't planning on leaving. He didn't miss the 'at least until we reclaim Jump City..' but he figured he'd handle this one step at a time. She wanted to go get her things. A good plan, if only... "Right... well, you shouldn't. Not tonight. It's passed curfew. These guys running the city now, I don't know enough about them to safely say you could evade them or be able to take them on. In fact, I haven't even had a run in with them at all yet. You should stay the night here. I still have at least a few of your clothes around here from the times before that you crashed here..."

He sat up too, but kept her hand in his. He wasn't ready to let her go. He'd get up and lead her to the bedroom by the hand, opening the bottom drawer to reveal a few of her clothes in it. There was nothing of his in the same drawer, either.

"Yeah. There's some stuff here... but, I mean, if you insist on going tonight I'll go with you. I heard the guy that runs this sector is related to the guy that..." Killed you, he didn't say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... (Bloo)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next