Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_lcap[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Voting_bar[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_rcap 
Moon
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_lcap[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Voting_bar[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!

Go down 
+2
Moon
Ixen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should We Move N.H. Headquarters To Steel City?
Yes
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_lcap100%[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_lcap0%[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (comment below)
[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_lcap0%[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Empty
PostSubject: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 pm

NEW. Poll question, PLEASE KEEP VOTING EXCLUSIVE TO NIGHT HAWKS MEMBERS ONLY. However, if you'd like to put in your word and are not a member, you are more than welcome to by posting a comment here. Wink Thank you.

---

Hey, there. As the new leader of The Night Hawks I think it'd be a good idea to sort some premises that have been either left unclear or unmentioned thus far. Mostly these things include ironing out fine details, "sorting" each member of the Night Hawks by simply stating what each individual is about and then the team as a whole. When the Night Hawks were created and really started to get going, I was absent from this site. Subsequently, I'm a little in the dark even after sifting through countless roleplays, plot developments, and just general discussions about the team.

First Up:
•THE NEST From what I understand, the Night Hawks' base of operations is located in Jump City in an old, abandoned hotel that looks like a decrepit, shambling shack on the outside but is actually quite the opposite on the inside. Does it have a pretty great defensive systems, and how do the Night Hawks keep their secrecy? Some thoughts on there. Another thought: wasn't the Night Hawks' base of operations originally going to be in Steel City? Is there a possibility to move HQ to Steel City, perhaps as a change that comes with the change in leadership between Mr. Pacific and Black Valkyrie?

Second.
•THE GADGETS This is more of a trivial thing, but do the Night Hawks have communicators like the Teen Titans? I could help out on that design wise... also, Black Valkyrie is really tech-savvy, so that could help.

Third.
•ROLEPLAYS: PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE: More like future ones. Honestly (no pun intended), I believe that until we've got everyone and everything sorted, we should hold off on the roleplays. We need some re-foundation to be laid. What say ye?

Other things will come up, definitely.

Last edited by Honest on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Tiberius was being convinced by Moon, that he would be a good addition to the NightHawks https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1952-tiberius-ralin He would bring some serious strength to the group along with his tunneling. Not sure if you meant this as a place to ask to join but here it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Hmm, I was in every NH roleplay pretty much, sometimes solo just myself and Dar, so if you wanted a quick run down of some important events I very well could list them out to you via PM.

Just to offer my services.

EDIT;

Also just to answer a few questions you already had:

-Yes, they do have communicators, but they were ear-buds from what I remember.

-The base was originally intended to be in JC where it's located and then when we (Dar) realized JC was a little crowded (with the Titans around) there was a plan to move to Steel since only Spider-Girl really regularly patrolled there or did at the time.

-From the roleplays I was in the base needed no defenses because no one really knew about it, however, I'm unaware if it does nor about any gadgets. The only one who really needed or used them in any case was Mr. Pacific.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Innovator pretty much covered your questions. But I have to say making things more organized on one official thread. It would make everything easier to get too. SO basically a sign up thread (that you would make) with all the information and pictures you need to explain the NH. That's all I have to write about, Honestly (Pun intended) I think you're doing a great job on keeping everything organized and trying your best to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, Crypt, not exactly; we'll keep that on the official sign-up thread exclusively for the Night Hawks (LOOK! A convenient link to that page!)

Innovator: Thanks.

Moon: Do you mean kind of like what Innovator did for the Teen Titans' official roster? Thanks, too, by the way; encouragement does help me a lot. Very Happy You're such a sweetie. Hugs

Last edited by Honest on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 am

I don't know if I'll be able to help out any really, but I do know that the Night hawks had a form of communication, but I always thought of it as a kind of Walkie talkie type thing. As for defenses, I don't really think the base ever needed them, though we may want to think about that since now that we said it some one is gonna try to attack the base. lol.

Any way, as you know, Nikki was on of the original Night Hawks. But I think most if not all the questions you asked have been answered. Feel free to pm me if anything else comes up though. I'm happy to help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Yeah, Innovator covered pretty much everything, and there were plans to move to Steel, which we never got to.I'd be up for a move, or any other changes to the Hawks, unless they were drastic changes, like matching outfits. Haha, anyways, you could also pm me if you have any questions, although you'd be wiser to ask Foal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Thanks for all the help, guys. I'm going to put up a poll to see what others think of moving HQ to Steel City. I ask that only members of the Night Hawks participate in the poll, however, for fairness's sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Even though Im no longer technically a NH, since NPC's are available to anyone and Teen Lantern's an ex member. As one of the founding members and currently the veteran of SC.....SPider-Girl would love some company and to see Alpha Knight more. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:03 am

Haha, totally, Innovator. The poll is in favour for moving to S.C. by four votes to none, but there are eight Night Hawks total and I'd like to get their input. In the meantime, does anyone have some grand ideas for how we could pull this off?
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:26 am

You mean something to cover the move to steel? hmmm, well, if the base was A- discovered by a villian so for safety's sake, moved. B- the base was destroyed in a battle with a big bad villian and so the Nighthawks move, and Steel city was the only place that had cheap/abandoned hotels for them to move into. or C-a member of the Night hawks was on vacation or out to visit family in Steel when they are attacked and call in the other nighthawks. After the battle the team realizes that there is alot more crime in Steel then in Jump and they would be of better use there.

Well, thats my plots and plans. let me know if you wanna use one ^.^ Also, I apologize in advance for any spelling, grammer, or overall mistakes, I be super sleepy today.... *falls flat on desk and snores*
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Tiberius hasn't been added to the roster yet but he's been in steel many times, can could tell them about the fact that there isn't really anyone to fight crime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:47 pm

All sound like good ideas, and I think that the "LOOK, THERE'S ACTUALLY A CITY THAT ISN'T OVERPOPULATED BY SUPERS AND NEEDS SOME CLEAN-UP, YES, MMM" but makes the most realistic sense.

5/9 (including Tiberius now, excluding Bane who left TTRGP) votes. Hmm, I wonder who hasn't voted in the Night Hawks yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 pm

I'd go with C. Lol cheap ABANDONED hotels xD sorry but that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Alright, so I came back to this thread and saw the poll was eight to nothing on moving the nighthawks. Soooooo.....move or no move? Even though the answer is pretty much stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!   [Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Updated] CALLING ALL NIGHT HAWKS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next