Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Vote_lcapCalling all Villains! - Page 2 Voting_barCalling all Villains! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Vote_lcapCalling all Villains! - Page 2 Voting_barCalling all Villains! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling all Villains!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:42 pm

ooc:// Here I go!

bic:// Kaiser watched the bickering amongst his newfound colleagues, observing their mannerisms and gestures, expressions and demeanors. They seemed like a competent bunch, but he would have to wait to fight to truly see. One stood out among the others: Mal’Zahar. His abilities were precise, and would make a good match with Kaiser’s. Perhaps he would be a good partner...

“Let us not waste our time with superfluous chatting,” Fake said. “We need to move. May I suggest we spilt into teams of two? We could come from all sides of Titans Island---like an ambush---and move in according to the usefulness of our powers. That way, we can weed out the weaklings among ourselves and the Titans.”

He retreated to the darkness and disappeared. Seconds later, Kaiser had appeared in Mal’Zahar’s shadow, his red eyes seeming to peer through the shapeshifter’s soul. “Care to join me?” he smiled. “I can see you’ve got a keen sense of... discreetness. I think a surprise attack would suit us both very well.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:32 am

(Okay)

"We're among allies? Well then, I promise not to fight any of these wierdos." Dar's decision was heartfelt, if not well phrased.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:50 pm

The most unique appearance amongst the crowd seemingly disappeared and straight after Chameleon could feel something coming up behind him. Humans would call it a cold shiver, a hunch, he called it knowing you surroundings. Still it didn't really feel all that right to him and right now he couldn't trust anyone in here, apart from Chrysalis, just yet. The fingertips of his right hand changed into sharp metal shards in an instant and he spread them as if readying a claw.

“Care to join me?”

He had heard the words the man spoke. Try-outs for both them and the Titans. He knew enough of the titans, but it was a smart thing to first check upon the strength of your allies. His fingertips returned to normal and he turned around to face this rather peculiar fellow.

“If that is what you wish. I am eager to get started.”

As a partner his position was already taken, but right now they had to co-operate in any way necessary. Chrysalis would certainly pull through, and he had no doubt he would the same. This man seemed capable and the attitude he showed certainly complimented that. As long as they would have a worthy fight coming up instead of the worthless investigation jobs he had done before.

“Discretion is fully known to me as I am fully known to it. Let's see if you can say the same. I am however, curious about what the other think of all this.”

Knowing your allies was even more important then knowing your enemies, especially when working with these kind of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:19 am

ooc:// Shadow, I think I’d rather have Kaiser’s little escapade in Titans Central a separate ordeal; I want it to be solely between him and the Titans for that particular RP. Hope you understand! Smile

bic://
Mal’Zahar is indeed a good match for me, Kaiser said to himself as he moved closer to his comrade’s face. His irises gleamed with their bloody color, and the blackness of his large pupils accented the formidability he emanated.

He grinned. “As am I. My power of secrecy isn’t as distinct as yours, no doubt; shadows can only conceal so much... my expertise lie in the art of bloodshed.” Kaiser’s voice was weighed with a heavy German accent that made an unavoidable, penetrating resonance. “I almost failed to ask you––what are you called?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm

(That's perfectly fine, it's all up to you! xD Alright, well, everyone just split into pairs I guess. There are six of us including me, I thiink... Unless Simca decides to get Bad Kara's ass in here. Which makes seven. In which case Alissa will stay on her own. Oh, and I am confused... Krious, is Chameleon going with Fake or Chrysalis? O.o Pardon my stupidity.)
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:02 pm

(( With Fake, sorry if I confused you. Chameleon might not want to leave Chrysalis, he still has to integrate into the group for optimal performance. ))

Mal'Zahar had no doubt this human was capable of what he claimed to be, nonetheless he was still only that.. A human. His species was genetically superiour and would win if you'd only take note of the numbers. They did show incredible will and determination that his species sometimes lacked. He would enjoy this undertaking, especially with this peculiar specimen that peered back into his eyes.

"You can refer to me as Chameleon. It is what I've chosen as title from your language and suits the purpose of a name."

His species has less need for names. Everyone could be who he wanted to be and names lost their purpose as time past. The Chameleon was the only creature on this planet remotely resembling his species and the only being it's name would suit his person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Oh, it was time for picking partners. Dar looked at the three remaining villains. The girl with wierd eyes and white hair scared him a little, as did the grim reaper. He looked at the cute girl who was their leader. Yeah, he could work with her, all right.

"I'll work with you, boss. You can pick any Titan and we'll smash them."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 pm

“A suiting name,” Kaiser replied. “I am known as Fake, my twin brother called Honest––he resides at Titans Central and is my main obligation... brotherly love, you know.”

His tone of sarcasm was obvious, but hinted with a bit of silent loathing. “But we can’t have all our fun without Titans East or the Slivers; I suggest we take down the people who have the biggest chance against us last––that being the Slivers––so to refrain from getting too bored.”

“We’ll teleport,” Fake said, turning to Insanity and smiling. “Anyone is welcome to join us; it’s a lot more convenient than most means of transportation."

Last edited by Honest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 am

(Alight, thank you.)

Alissa nodded at Fake. She liked this guy. Sure, he was creepy, but he was smart. That white-haired guy, on the other hand... Well, she supposed it would be useful to have some dumb muscle around. His motives were irritating - in fact, it was irritating enough just to listen to his simple brain - but she would make do.

The blonde smiled, but her eyes remained cold. 'Certainly, I'll work with you.' She looked around. The other thugs had run away, sensing their inferiority. The alien woman and the Grim Reaper-looking guy were the only remaining people. 'I assume you two will not object to working together?'
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Necati smirked as he watched his counterpart’s pair off. It was not surprising that most avoided his dark allure. Turning his grey eyes examined the only person left to be his partner. This would most defiantly work. She appeared to not be affected by him what so ever. Giving a nod to Alissa the reaper showed his approval, he was actually quite fond of the way things had turned out. Of the group Necati sensed perhaps the most darkness flowing from her soul besides Kasier. However, given that first chance he got Necati would drag him back to hell this was not a bad alternative. She would be able to augment his skill and hopefully he hers. Not to mention he got a sense that a great deal of power lay behind her forceful words. Though he could be mistaken… many of time he had watched the proudest charge forth into a fray with little more than just the power of their ideas and commands to arm them.

While at first this strategy worked, soon all who had the aptitude of mind to question them saw striate through to the lack of force their words carried. Hopefully this would not be what he found behind the creatures guise of absolute dominance. For her sake he hoped there was a walk to back her voice and sword to combine with her sharp tongue. His attention moved to Kasier once again as he listened to them converse about targets. Apparently the Titans Central had been selected as the first…a low laugh escaped him. It was funny that they were to choose the one group that had to be the most familiar with him. It did not matter in fact that would play to his advantage… given the impression he had made on most of their young minds. Now the only thing left to do was to receive his target. Quietly he waited for Alissa as well as his new partner to speak.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:02 pm

"As you wish, human." Why the princess had referred to her by her species? Who knows. Maybe it was because she had paired the alien with the supernatural being, and her human classification made her inferior in power by default? Well, until she proved herself useful, of course. Chrysalis turned to Necati, ready to leave with him. She would finally be getting a chance to go out into the city, causing trouble. She could transform for the first time since being on planet Earth, unlocking the ability to wreak havoc, feast on other life forms, and strike fear. Her partner of choice was out working with someone else, but Necati would work as well. Because he wasn't of this world like herself, she trusted him to have no difficulties in handling himself against the likes of the Teen Titans. "Would you like to lead the way?" she asked in her eerie voice, staring at the ghostly figure with her giant pink eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Dar laughed to himself. "Before we get there, I have to pick up something special. It will make killing the Titans easier and more fun. It will only take a minute, or less if we teleport." Dar looked at Kaiser with giddy anticipation. He hadn't teleported in years, but he always enjoyed it.

Dar remembered something on the news about new Titans. It seemed rather comical to him that he didn't even know the names of most Titans. "Titans Central...which one is that? Who's in it, I mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:01 am

Kaiser grinned like a child who had just made their mother very annoyed. “It is kind of contradictory to see you here, Necati. I thought you said you didn’t interfere with human affairs, let alone take sides... even though I’d say you’ve chosen a fitting one,” he chuckled. “Perhaps I was wrong about you being a bit... weak. Oh, and I’ve always wanted to know: can you drag a person to Hell if they don’t have a soul?”

The way Kaiser said this sounded as if he was just being a smart-ass, but it was actually quite legitimate in his case. When he died, Necati had undoubtedly taken his soul... but one wasn’t exactly necessary for “reincarnation”. All it took was a team of incredibly notorious yet genius doctors, the country’s best technology, and a few items; rosary beads, a black cross talisman, and a vile of solidified fear––the recipe for a new Fake.

“If you can get whatever you’re talking about in less than forty-five seconds, then you are more than welcome to travel with me; that’s about when I get impatient, especially when I’m riddled with anticipation,” Kaiser replied to Dar. “Just know that shadow teleportation is not nearly as pleasant as normal means are; people have a tendency to relive or experience their worst fears... that can be credited to Angst, not me.” He was referencing to his “pet” monster that could shapeshift into the victim’s deepest fears, and also liked to tamper with Fake whenever it got the chance. “But most are fine within an hour or two.”

Kaiser’s sinister, crimson eyes gleamed as he stepped into a nearby shadow. “Central is the main playhouse of the Titans lot, being home to Jay––the leader, Zack––a wannabe toughie, a kid called “Grin”, a robot known as “Model Eleven”, and my dear brother Liev––a flamboyant child who takes pleasure in cross-dressing,” he paused. “I do my research before I go chopping people up; it makes their last emotions more delectable. Oh, and your coach awaits you, good sirs.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 pm

"Yeah, I can get it in less than 45 seconds," Dar said. "The fear thing shouldn't be a problem."

Dar listened to the descriptions of Titans Central. Zack seemed to ring a bell somewhere, but Dar couldn't quite remember. They didn't sound too tough, Dar thought. This should be easy.

Dar ran over to Kaiser with a kid-like grin on his face. "Teleport. Teleport. Oh, yeah. The place I need to go is right next to the abandoned steel factory. 7734 Steel Street. It will only take a few seconds."

OOC: This brief trip can stay in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Alissa nodded to herself. Titans Central were the ones she had fought with before; they would be a good place to start. Kaiser had missed a few of them, but she could inform everyone of their powers once her partner - with his questionable intelligence - and Kaiser got back.

Alissa quickly went over the Titans Central, digging up any random fact she could from her memory. Jay Avris, the leader. Equipped with wings and enhanced hearing and sight. Zack Wyldes, the second-in-command. A military experiment with a sheet of metal under his skin, an AI in his head, and a bunch of combat skills. The rest were just members - Primarch Joshua, an alien warrior; Power Girl, Superman's cousin; Honest, the cross-dressing twin of Kaiser; Crow, a version of the 'original' Raven from another dimension; Model Eleven, a somewhat sentient robot; and Benjamin Tennyson, a child with a device that allows him to transform into several different aliens.

They sounded like a lot, and they outnumbered Alissa and her small band. Not that it mattered. No matter how many there were, the Titans were going down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Villains!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next