Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Vote_lcapCalling all Villains! - Page 3 Voting_barCalling all Villains! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Vote_lcapCalling all Villains! - Page 3 Voting_barCalling all Villains! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling all Villains!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Names. Who these Titans were had no meaning to him. They were all humans, each one different then the other and yet each one so the same. Whatever they were going to face out there, without any useful facts or first hand experience this delay would prove meaningless.

"I only need a first target. Your brother perhaps? I'm curious to how you both react to what I have in mind. "

Whomever would be his first target would meet himself in person today. Humans were careless with their trust, especially with friends. Mal'Zahar had learned long ago not to trust anyone straight away, even after years of friendship. That's probably what you get for living in a shape stealing society.

"Just hurry up with the teleport will you."

He noticed their 'leader' space out a second. If she had useful information she should share it, although he valued this silence over useless intel. If he could infiltrate, preferably with the help of Fake. The two of them could wreak havoc amongst them completely unseen and draw them out for the rest to finish. None would suspect a bold first strike like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am

ooc:// I just got to thinking about what’s going to happen when we reach Titans Central and start inflicting evil and such; the Titans will join then, right? I think it’d be hard to not have them do so... and will we start a new thread (like a continuation) for it? Sorry for the spontaneous questions. :P

bic://
“Then we will be back in fifty,” Kaiser noted to the rest of the villains. “7734 Steel Street, next to the abandoned steel factory. Let’s go, kiddo. Try to not get too excited.”

Kaiser gestured to the patch of shadow he was standing in. “45 seconds––that’s all you have. If you’re even a millisecond late, I’m leaving without you.”

He turned to Mal’Zahar with a look of nostalgic disgust. “No. Liev is my kill; his death is my responsibility and my duty in behalf of the Ehrlichmann family. I don’t care who you kill or decapitate or dismember or whatever, but that vermin is mine.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 am

(Weeellll, I'm pretty sure we're gonna have to tell them about it. So... Jay's the leader, right? I can PM her and inform her, we can make another thread, and take it from there. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:52 am

ooc:// Sounds legit! Could you post the link to the thread once it's up? Otherwise, I won't be able to find it. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:01 am

"Then I'll consider myself lucky since I'm not planning to harm him in any way."

He spoke calmly. Like he thought there were some problems in the family, probably ones that touched a nerve. Still, he was working together with this man, it might be best to stay clear of this Liev. He couldn't really act on impulse now, he'd have to think things through first. Mal'Zahar couldn't help but feel encouraged to ignore all of this.

The two men stepped into the shadow and dissapeared to their destination. The following 50 seconds he spent thinking about those last words. A duty to his family, he compared it to his own duties and concluded there was some truth in it. They would talk about it on their way there. Mal'Zahar was sure his partner wouldn't let an opportunity like this pass by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:23 pm

(Sure. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Dar ran into the shadows of a small building. Thirty seconds later he returned. He was now wearing his secret weapon: the armor.

He had not worn his Apokaliptian armor since he had gone into hiding after Darkseid's attempted invasion of Earth. Dar had blended into this human society. Now, among fellow villains, Dar wore his armor with pride. Green mesh with yellow plates covered his entire body minus his face. Pulling his goggles down over his eyes, Dar ran back over to the Kaiser.

"I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Kasier’s words fell on death ears. He was done passing about jibes at the dreg. He would show him how he could be dragged back to hell in person. However, the insolence of the Fake could wait for now after all fate had already decreed that Necati would have that pleasure so time was but a delay. Sweeping his arm out in front of him a circular black rifted formed on the ground. It served as the door between the spirit world and reality. For the reaper this would be his means of transportation. After all he had no longing to travel with the others. The dark hood went up in down ever so slowly giving a nod to his partner. It was a signal that this was to be their means of travel if she wished to come with him. Neacti stepped forward into the swirling darkness of the rift. The black rose up to meet him as it twisted itself around his body covering him head to toe. Then without a sound his dark figure vanished as the black melted back into the rift leaving only the swirling chasm on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:58 pm

“Then you should also consider yourself a very sharp being,” Kaiser almost smiled, as if trying to give a compliment; however, it never made it past just a twitch of his mouth’s corner.

He was surprised to see Dar’s speedy return, not to mention the absence of a reaction to Angst after they had teleported through an abyssal stretch of darkness. Perhaps this guy was more than just a kid... Either way, Fake didn’t let himself ponder the inquiry any longer. He submerged himself in shadow while making sure Dar had done the same. Blackness engulfed the two, and within ten seconds they had reemerged in the dark warehouse.

“Congratulations,” Kaiser said undefinably, but directed to Dar. “You’ve successfully avoided unavoidable Angst.”

ooc://
I don’t mean to keep bugging, but I was wondering how the progress on the sequel thread is coming along?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:06 pm

OOC: We are working on it. I can't really say when it will be up.

Dar just smiled at Kaiser. The thing he feared most was the thing he most wanted to see. Perhaps that was why his 'pet' had left Dar alone. Or maybe Dar just hadn't noticed him. He did get really excited during teleportation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Villains!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3