Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To Hell and Back (HB) Vote_lcapTo Hell and Back (HB) Voting_barTo Hell and Back (HB) Vote_rcap 
Moon
To Hell and Back (HB) Vote_lcapTo Hell and Back (HB) Voting_barTo Hell and Back (HB) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To Hell and Back (HB)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

To Hell and Back (HB) Empty
PostSubject: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Toji would walk out of the portal with Gluttony in his arms and Sigma standing next to him. They had arrived back in the human world right outside of Kyte and Bow's home. Only, there was something horribly wrong. The door looked cracked, and Bow wasn't coming out like she normally would.

When they entered the house, the terror continued to grow. If Toji looked around, it was obvious Bow had been here. There were mountains of cupcakes, brownies, cakes, and all manner of other delicious sweets. A trademark sign that Bow had been worrying sick while they were away. But that wasn't what was concerning. In the living room, the table had been kicked into the entertainment center, causing the windows to crash and the tv to fall. And on the corner of the table was a small amount of blood. It looked as if someone had knocked their head against it.

On the table there were two cups of tea and a plate of cookies, one of which was only half eaten. The whole scene was wrong. On a normal day, it would be cause for immediate action and a large search and rescue team to find Bow. However, in his arms laid an unconscious girl that needed his attention right now. She was bleeding and bruised, barely able to inhale enough oxygen to stay alive. It was plain to see where he was needed. Two of the most important girls in his life needed him.

Who would Toji choose to help?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Toji glances around, sighing in releif. Finally...Glut is out of that place, now he just had to get her to Bow so she could...Wait...wait....The house..."NonononononononoNO...." He blurs inside, glancing around."Please,Forger, no...Please...pleasepleaseplease...." Who..who did this?!?!He lets out pants of fear and panic, eyes wide. His sister..his sister was gone.....The boy clinched his eyes shut, shuddering. Glut was in danger also...But he had to save Bow...Toji. Calm yourself. Think, boy.Shut up, Decatiu!!! My sister is at risk!!! Some crazy matu-shi probaly has her already, so SHUT UP!!Shutupshutupshutup!!TOJI...Calm down. Falling apart won't help, and nor will going beserk. You must decide on a stragety, boy. Now, here one is....Toji calmed enough to listen, canines shrinking back into his normal standard. Gently sitting Glut down on the couch, the boy pulls out his communicator and sits down protectively near her, contacting the police. He alerted them to the situation, and asked that they inform him if they came across her and her captor.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:08 am

Sigma took one look around this strange city and decided it was time for him to leave. He nodded his head to Toji and then walked off.

Gluttony began to squirm when he set her down on the couch. It looked as if the girl was sniffing the air. Slowly, but surely, the girl opened her eyes and immediately stared at the sweets piling up everywhere. She went to reach for one on the coffee table, but it was so far away. Why was it way over there? Wait. What!? The girl went wide eyed and tried to sit up, but coughed up blood instead. Her voice was hoarse and trembling as she looked up at Toji. "W-where is... is Bow... W-what happened??" She looked up at him with tears in her bloodshot eyes. She tried to sit up again and winced, but forced herself up even though she didn't need to be. "W-we need... t-to find... find her..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 1:12 am

Toji nods back."Good luck, Sigma.Stay safe." As Glut wakes the boy smiles reassuringly,though he was visibly distressed, but blinks as she goes to sit up."H-hold on! D-don't!!" He flinches as she coughs up blood, gently attempting to get her to lie down."Y-you're badly hurt, please, don't move.Please..."At the questions,he grabs onto his hair, face crumpling in shame and near panic."D-don't know...don't know...failed..didnt' protect her,didn't protect you...."Toji takes a breath,calming down,though his hands shook."I...don't know....I had to make a call....If I went looking for her you would be left undefended,and I don't even know where...where to look.So...I...I asked the police to do my looking for me, and to let me know if they find anything,immediately....So,please,rest,and don't move...I...I don't want you hurt any further,and that's what you'll do to yourself if you move..."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Gluttony could see just how much all of this was hurting him. Why was the universe being so horrible to this boy? He didn't deserve any of it. He was the sweetest guy she had ever known and she hated to see him so destroyed. The girl listened to his please and didn't try to move anymore, only twisting her head to look at what had happened. "B-Bow is stronger than anyone thinks... I-I'm sure she's fine... Th-that probably isn't even her blood..." Glut knew it was. It was an unmistakable scent that she would never forget. But, for now, she thought it would be better to keep that information to herself. He needed her to be strong for the both of them right now, but it was hard for her to even keep her eyes open.

What was she supposed to do? She tried to reassure him with a small, sweet smile. "N-none of this... N-none of it is your fault, okay? Y-you couldn't come to Hell with me... B-but you did come to save me! N-neither of you could have known someone else h-had plans for Bow... Th-they were probably just waiting f-for a time when she was all alone... I-it wasn't your job to protect her..." Glut rolled over and coughed harshly from talking so much. It was the most she had actually used her vocal chords for something other than screaming in what felt like months.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Toji relaxes as she lies back down, though his hands gripped his knees.As she tries to reassure him,the boy nods, letting some of the worry drain,though he knew that it was unlikely to be anyone else."Y-yeah...She...she probably got them good..."He was still intensely worried, but at least he could actually think without falling into gibbering now.

As she smiles at him, he does his best to give one back,biting his lip as she goes on."Y-yeah...Maybe...it isn't my f-fault...Though, she's my sis...It is my job..." As she coughs his eyes widen,and he lays a hand on her shoulder."Take it e-easy....Don't talk too much,ok?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Gluttony nodded and places her hand on his, smiling up to him gently. The girl just focused on breathing for the time being. There wasn't really anything to be said right now. She knew that Toji would rather be out there looking for Bow. She would be the same way if she could walk right now. The girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "G-go look for her... I-I'll be okay..."

If he paid attention, he would see that there were still open wounds that needed medical attention. She honestly probably belonged in a hospital. However, she would refuse even if he asked to take her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Toji sighs as she places her hand on his,returning the smile gently. Blinking as the girl says to go look for her, he bites his lip, looking at her.All those wounds..."I-I can't....You are in pretty bad shape..I can't l-leave....If...If I do, both of you will be in danger...Please,let me take you to a hospital." When she refuses he sighs,then nods."O-ok...Let me do what I c-can.I'm going to request a medical team be brought here to treat you here after,or maybe I'll take you to the tower. We've good stuff there..I-I know that for s-sure..." He stands up,blurring through the house and gathering supplies from whereever the medical stuff was kept,and blurs back to the couch, doing his best to at least patch her up.He was...experienced..enough to at least do that.

(Do you want him to go after Bow?And do you want Glut took to the tower?)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 7:24 am

(OOC: Do what you think Toji would do as far as Bow is concerned. Taking Glut to the Tower may not be a bad idea. It would also give the Titans a chance to learn what happened.)

Gluttony watched as Toji zipped around, helpless to do anything for herself. The girl could only look at him as he bandaged her, tears starting to fill her eyes. "I-I don't want to go t-to the hospital... B-but... But I'll go to the t-tower if you think it'll h-help..." She coughed harshly and blushed brightly. He would have to open up her jacket to get to a few of the major wounds that needed stitching. At which point she would turn away and blush brightly, focusing on her breathing.

When he was finished with bandaging her up the best he could, she bit her lip and sat up slowly, wincing gently as she did. "Gah... I-I can... I-it hurts... B-but... I-I must... d-do it..." She growled as she stood up, tears of pain slipping down her cheeks. There was no way she could walk in her condition.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:18 pm

(Ok. Hmmmm.....He really,really wants to go save his sister,yet at the same time he doesn't want to leave gluts side....Perhaps he'll do some research of his own,with the Titan Tech.And do you want other titans brought in?)

Toji nods,relaxing as she agrees to go to the tower. Reddening as he realizes what he'd have to do, the boy opens her top, focusing on the wounds,carefully avoiding looking at anything else unless he absolutely had to.Neverless, by the time it was done, he was bright red.

Finishing up with a sigh of releif,Toji blinks as she sits up."H-hold on..." When she stands, the boy stands as well, gently scooping her up."You mustn't do anything. DOn't get me wrong, I'm proud you choose to stand, after what you've been through, but your wounds won't tolerate that, love. Please, let me carry you." He walks out, heading to the tower slower then usual, dropping the usual shenanigans.Toji wasn't about to jostle her and make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:27 am

(OOC: We can open it up to them... And I have an idea...)

Gluttony blushed as Toji picked her up like a child, but she didn't argue or even try to resist him. She knew he was right. There was no way she should be walking, much less doing anything else. The girl sighed gently and nuzzled her cheek in his chest, gripping onto him lightly. "I-I'm sorry I'm s-such trouble... Toji..."

As they made their way to the Titan Tower, Gluttony had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. About half way to the Tower, she knew she was right. Her eyes went wide and she sniffed the air again and again to make sure before saying anything. Her eyes filled with tears and she didn't know how to say what she needed to. This would kill Toji.

She tugged on his shirt for him to stop, trying to regain her sense about her. It was a few long minutes before she could finally even whisper. "...T-toji... I-I smell... B-bow's blood... T-too much... Sh-she's..." She couldn't finish her sentence, beginning to sob into his chest. As she sobbed though, she also coughed and gagged, her own blood trickling down his shirt. What a day...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 1:32 pm

(Ok.^^)

Toji sighs as he feels her nuzzle into his chest, relaxing slightly. She was here, she was safe....Now he just had to get his sister back,and put the fear into those responsible so deep they'd never stop shaking.At the apology, he frowns."Don't you dare. Love,you're never trouble, ok? I'm glad I was able to rescue you, and I promise, by either me or your brother, Greed's going to pay his dues." He holds her closer."So...don't...don't apoligize for something that isn't your fault. It's not your fault, ok?He didn't make you hurt others or anything,he just hurt you. He's the one who needs to be begging for forgiveness." He knew what he was talking about,on this. Despite the event that made most of them fade,he could still feel the...reminders...Corgi had left.

When she speaks up,he falters."W-wha?N-no..no,you're...you're just mistaken,yeah?Maybe..maybe...No..nononono...She..She..."The boy stops, the smell of ozone filling the air as he weaves in place."She's alive.She..she has to be...I..I can't lose another, I can't..Please...Just...just tell me you're mistaken....Please..I-I-I'm begging you..."Toji hears her sobbing,feeling her blood trickle down his shirt, and rubs her back reassuringly,pushing back the devastation enough to focus. He had to get her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 10:19 am

Gluttony heard him speak about Bow and couldn't stand how broken he sounded. What could she do!? She was useless once again. This sin that couldn't do anything. Her mind started to go crazy and she couldn't slow it down. Get a grip, Glut! You have to be there for Toji right now! Look at him! He's breaking! You need to get up and do something! Anything! What am I doing!? I need to focus. I need to help my love...

The girl tried to get up again, but fell to her knees. "Dammit!!" She growled and shook her head, refusing to cry anymore right now. "T-toji... I-I know... I know... I... I..." What could she say right now? Her voice dropped to a whisper and her head fell to the ground. "I-I wish I could say I was wrong... B-but I know Bow's scent... I-I'm not wrong... G-go... Go find her... I... I can teleport a few times and get to the Tower by myself... Or... the hospital... E-either way... You need to go find her... I-I get it..." Again, she had spoken too much and bent over, coughing up blood.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 1:08 pm

Toji frowns,thinking it through, only for his eyes to widen as she tries to get up, suggesting something that he really didn't want to do.He thought furiously, digging for the best chance.The boy couldn't abandon her...But also maybe Bow still had a shot if he got to her quickly...But taking Glut with him or making her stay would delay the chance of healing, and she really needed that...Growling, he sits her down gently."Ok,fine...But,move as little as you can, a-and get straight to a p-place of healing,ok? Take this, and here's the distress button.I-if anything tries to harm you, press it at that instant, and a Titan will come r-running." Toji gives her his communicator."N-now...where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Gluttony started to go in and out of consciousness as he talked to her, but tried to stay alert as he handed her his communicator. Luckily, she was able to hold onto it and listened to his last question. The girl closed her eyes and focused on her nose, trying to take a few deep breaths, but as her balance became compromised she opened her eyes again. "Sh-she's... I-I think underground... Ummm... Th-that direction... A-about... about f-five to t-ten miles... I-I think..." She pointed downtown and bit her lip. She was hoping that she was correct. Part of her had a feeling that she was off a little. Especially considering her head was pounding and the smell of her own blood may be interfering with her sensitivity.

Before Toji could change his mind, Gluttony would teleport towards the tower as far as she could, 500 feet. She had also failed to mention to him that she could only leap like that once every hour. Which meant she was stranded here for a full hour before being able to do anything again. The girl curled up into a ball on the streetwalk and coughed, starting to shiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Hell and Back (HB)   To Hell and Back (HB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Hell and Back (HB)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next