Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Vote_lcapCome Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Voting_barCome Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Vote_lcapCome Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Voting_barCome Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Empty
PostSubject: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 pm

Kyte soared at high speeds towards that T across the bay. He seemed to be more pissed than anything, and his eyes were a constant, smoldering red. He had messaged Toji a minute or two prior. Disable the security systems. I'm coming in hot, and we don't have a lot of time.

If they were still on, then he'd avoid everything as best as he could, trying to make progress but making very little of it.

If Toji had done as he asked, though, he flew right up to the door and started knocking on it. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Toji had quickly done as asked, and Kyte would have no issues coming to the door.As knocks ring through the tower, the door opens,and Toji regards him, Dark Katana on his hip. He knew that if Kyte was this worked up he might wind up using it."What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:19 pm

As soon as the door opened, Kyte looked down at the halfling. He suddenly grabbed Toji by the collar and brought him right up to his level, making him stare into that inferno in his eyes. As if he were staring through the very boy's soul. "Toji Okami. If you care about Gluttony any less than I think you do; if you think yourself any bit incapable of being her destined, then tell me right now. I won't hurt you. You won't even get a slap on the wrist. But if you love Gluttony as much as you should, then you need to come with me, right now. If the city burns then we can put it out later."

"Answer now."

Perhaps a bit manipulative. But Kyte wasn't taking any chances. His silver tongue, the full scope of his powers; everything was going to come into play as long as he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Toji grunts at the sudden grab, staring into Kyte's eyes.As he listens, the Sin would feel a slight, but noticeable increase in his abilities. The boy was reigning in his emotions,for now, but the control was being pushed at by the thought of Glut in danger.Eyes begining to darken, Toji takes a breath, saving his rage for now."I'm with you. Tell me where we gotta go, and who I have to pound."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Wrath stared into Toji's soul a bit longer, before placing him down, slightly brushing off his shoulder and then putting a hand on it, looking into his eyes. "I'm not exactly sure she's in trouble. But she hasn't come back yet. So I need you to verify. I'm sure you have something that belongs to her. Can you track her scent?"

"If I'm right, however, the who is a very long list, topped by one of my siblings. But I'll take care of that. What I can tell you is the where. I'm taking you to the home of your fathers, halfling."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Toji, looking up at him,shakes his head."Not by sniffing, no, though I've a trick or two that might help." Blinking at the next part, the halfling furrowed his brow. How'd she get to Jap-Ah....he probably meant hell.Nodding, he turns around."Alright. Give me a minute."Toji blurs off, then comes back,  a bag on his back. Putting on a ancient looking pendant, the boy grunts, nodding."Sorry, ready.When we're ready to go...there.. Forger's got a ritual that'll send us."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Kyte blinked a little when Toji said he couldn't do it by sniffing. Wasn't he called Lightning Wolf, and descended from wolf demons? No matter. Toji left, and then soon came back with a few materials for doing their work. But he mentioned that it was for going to their destination. He raised an eyebrow.

"Toji," he said in as patient a tone as he could muster, "I don't need help getting into hell. I was asking you to track her to make sure that she isn't still in the human world."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Toji blinks, then taps at the pendant."And that's what this is for.It tells it's bearer where the one they love is located by...tugging...at a feeling in the bearer's chest. If she's on earth, I'll feel a urge to go the direction she's at, same once we arrive in hell if she's there." He withdraws his katana just slightly, nicking his finger, then wipes the blood on the pendant, grunting as the magic activates. The boy twitches,clutching his chest."S-she's not on earth...."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:48 am

"Well, that tears it."

Kyte's eyes glowed brightly like neon as he only got more pissed off. He turned around. "I don't know if that thing should work in hell. So leave it and make your final preparations, if you want."

"It's not every day someone goes to hell."

He summoned his sword, looking at it, before plunging it into the ground. Fire spewed up around it at extremely hot temperatures, before opening a glowing, seemingly red hot light around it. "Get whatever you need. It's going to be a long day. Might feel like a week down there."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Toji growls, noticing Kyte's reaction, his own temper reacting. If she was in danger, he'll rip apart any demon stupid enough to hurt her, or get in his way. The halfling nods, taking off the pendant and stowing it in his bag."Right. Might react badly as well. I'm as ready as I'm going to get." He watches the portal come into being, stepping toward it."Let's go get her." Toji steps into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:40 pm

As soon as they stepped through, they would feel and see thousands upon hundreds of thousands of hands tearing at every fiber of their being. Kyte already had his sword ready, soon free and dicing them into pieces. "Fight through. We're not welcome here!" he shouted to Toji, cutting him free quickly and then turning his flurry upon the rest of the hands, starting to cut a bloody, meat-confetti swath through them. Bone, meat, and blood alike flew about.

This would actually take about an hour even with Toji's help, and when they were finally through, Kyte looked back at the wall, and at his blade. It looked like it had always been covered in that much blood, and Wrath licked some off of his cheek. "Hope you have a tolerance for the blood, kid. You're gonna be steeped in it 'fore we're through."

He dismissed the blade, flicking his hands free and looking around. They were in caverns of some kind, made of flesh. "Well, I'll be. We're near her realm. Good thing we didn't enter near mine. Keep up," he called over his shoulder, walking down a corridor and expecting him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 12:25 am

Toji grunts, growling at the hands and unsheathing his katana,the blade becoming a meat grinder as it flickers and slices around. The hands and limbs severed by it faded away."Oh, dont worry, I'll fight!!!"Huffing after they finally finished,the boy nods."I've dealt with it before, mine and other demons. Granted, my soaked state never lasted long before they reassemble somewhere here."Toji blinks.Wait...her...was this Glut's realm? Nodding, he blurs up to slightly behind Kyte, following.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Kyte continued walking down the fleshy corridor, until coming across a large, yellow, purulent object on the fleshy wall. He put a hand on it, his nose crinkling up. "Pus. So Leviathan is infected. Not really that surprising..." He looked back towards Toji. "I know how this might sound...but cut these open whenever you see them. Like I said, we're going to be here a long time. Be careful not to cut any of the actual flesh. I know, we're trying to rush to Sugu's aid, but I'm telling you that we're going to be here a while. Won't make any difference on the surface world. But try to have some patience. If Leviathan's infected then he's deteriorating." Kyte blinked. Maybe that's why... "It's going to help her out. A lot."

And with that, he summoned his sword, and sliced it open. Yellow liquid flowed forth, that started melting the floor as it dissolved. It was acid, and Kyte made sure to stand clear, before continuing down the hall. "If you have any questions, you should ask them while we're playing housekeeper."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Toji blinks at the nasty object, wrinkling his nose at hearing what it was.Faint,tribal like patterns appeared on his skin, then faded away. Blinking at the request, he nods, unsheathing his katana and ready to slice open pus pockets. Listening to the sin's speech, the halfling speaks out."If it helps her I don't mind dealing with some nastiness." Stepping around the acid area, Toji follows, asking questions."Alright. What's Leviathan, Glut's realm?....And is she being hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:40 am

He listened to Toji to make sure that he was playing along nicely, and gave a simple nod as he said that as long as it would help Gluttony, he wouldn't mind. He then decided to take Kyte's advice, and ask his questions: What Leviathan was, and if she was being hurt.

"Then allow me to explain," Kyte said, pointing out a few pus orbs in the next chamber and setting to work on them with Toji. "Everyone thinks different things about Hell. You're a nice enough kid, so I don't mind telling you. But never tell anyone else what I'm about to say."

"Hell is literally what you make it. Whatever you're afraid of. Whatever you think Hell is gonna be. At least for humans. You probably ain't gonna go. But especially in the case of the Sins...Hell is under our control. My siblings don't share in this revelation, which is why I'm telling you that not even Gluttony can know. Lust and Greed? They think Lucifer is our father, of all things. And they should be left to that device. But for Gluttony specifically, this is her realm. Leviathan is the archdemon of Gluttony."

As they spoke, they had been walking for quite a while. They came out above a large chamber aglow with yellow, lich light. Out hundreds of miles beneath them was a sea of yellow, putrid liquid. Not the pus they dealt with, but stomach acid. And in the sea, though they were barely visible, Toji could see many people- or rather, what was left of them- being slowly digested by the stomach's acids. Their screams made a melody of discord, faintly heard on the winds as they stood above it on a flesh ledge. However, what's more was they could see buildings, sunken ships (And some afloat), and other structures below.

"Now you can get a ticket to here in hell for about any number of reasons. But that," he pointed up at the ceiling, where an orb of blackness was, "Is where Gluttony's devourings go. They're suspended there for a few hours- untouched, don't worry- before dropping into here."

After spending a good bit there, he beckoned Toji up the slope on the wall into another tunnel. "I've got a better idea of where we are now- oh, I didn't finish. Sorry. Leviathan is a giant creature, akin to a whale. It can destroy almost anything with an acidic kind of fiery breath. It's about as big as an entire sea. A fight with it would be fun," he remarked. "But as far as anyone is concerned, it is Gluttony's life force. Considering she came in here wearing an nth metal rock around her neck, it's probably the only thing keeping her alive. That's why we're helping cleanse Leviathan on our way through."

He looked back to Toji, his eyes narrow in a deep rage. "But to completely honest with you? She's human with that rock. So yeah. She's getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)   Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Hell or High Water (Hellbreaker, Voracious later)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: