Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Vote_lcapTunnels to Hell (open to all) Voting_barTunnels to Hell (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Vote_lcapTunnels to Hell (open to all) Voting_barTunnels to Hell (open to all) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tunnels to Hell (open to all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Place: Depp in the sewers
Time: Midnight, 12:34
Charries: open to anyone
Plot:a lone spirit reached Necroma about a certain artifact deep within the sewers, he claim to say its an book of vile darkness which was lost eons ago. so Necroma went but unknowingly their were others that heard the rumors and would like to get their hands on it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The place smells like rotting flesh and old oil. mangy rats scurry along savaging for food. "are you sure its down here?" Necroma remark as she looked over to the old spirit, he was in his 90s and was very thin so when he fist spook about the book she thought he was insane, but hey its worth the search for it. "why of course i am whipper snapper, you think im a fool. i died in these tunnels about a thousands years ago." necroma raised an eyebrow at him. "a thousands, but the sewers was built with jump city." this is why she dislike old ghosts.

"Bah, open your eyes sonnie, look at the walls, they built the sewers out of the tunnels." he was correct, the walls were earth brown instead of concrete and the water flow looked like someone made a trench in the soil. "most of them lost there lives making them, some of these go to an lake full of sewer water, when i died i floated threw these tunnels ever since." he sounded a bit pleased with him self, she did it know why. "so why did you come to me" the old man gave her a skink eye "Why, why do the water boil? why do the leaves fall? i didn't came to you, you drag me to you with your necro shamanic-ans." wow, even thought he was a thousand years ago he has the same attitude of old people today.

So anyway Necroma focus on her routes as she turned right,left,up,down,right,down, and so many twisted turns that she eventualy lost track. but she was int worry since she has companions and she is powerful deep in the earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:09 pm

"so anyway,,,,tell me of this book you speak of" she said as they went deeper into the sewers."cant really say, but i heard many stories." he clears his throat as if telling a story. she didn't know why they do that since their dead, but anyways she listen in on what he had to say. "an quote of a person who claims he a demon prince name Orcus. "Only the most indomitable minds dare to look upon the malevolent thoughts and forbidden secrets bound herein. This corrupt tome is filled with deplorable wisdom, malignant ideas, and descriptions of creatures, rites, and practices most foul. Evil permeates every word and image inscribed within it."/ what ever that means, i been in the darkness for years i seen a squat, so i suggest hes one of those know it alls, above ground." he said in a annoyed tone. "but you said you seen the Book of Vile Darkness," she was wondering if his story was true. "bah it was an black dusty old book, it could'ev been anything like a discarded book from the main sewers." she stoped, now greatly annoyed."so your saying you brought me down here for a book that you think is'int?" her voice echos thrw the tunnels."bah, who cares" he puffed as he floated ahead. necroma began to walk again and thinking of what to do to the insane ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:04 pm

If there was any chance that 'it' was still down here, then this trip would be worth taking. The smell was foul down here in the sewers. Mr. Slaughter traveled through the large pipes, not caring about the terrible stains that his silver armor was receiving. He had no real attachment to his armor or anything else. It was probably because he didn't know his own name. It had been lost somehow, along with the rest of his memories.

Those glowing red eyes.

That was why he was now searching for 'it.' A substance that could put him on the right track to recovering those lost memories. There was no real reason to believe it was down here, but just maybe...

He was not alone. A cloaked figure and an apparition were approaching from in front of him. Mr. Slaughter gripped his huge great-axe tighter and called out to them. He didn't know if they were hostile, but he had nothing to gain from assuming otherwise.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 pm

"Pfffft, no respect for their elders, when i was a lad they say hello sir but not today, with those shining do that's and people with their show off powers" He nag annoyingly. Necroma clench her fist thinking on what to do with him after she found the book. "pardon him, you know how seniors behave"

the old man gave me the stink eye. "Anyways...my name is necroma, im searching for a book that he claims to saw" she spook kindly as she ignored the cold tingle along her spine caused by the ghost. "so, what are you doing down here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Slaughter found the ghost pathetic. He had dealt with similar things before, but they had always been more violent.

A book? Why would you be looking for a book down here in the sewers? Had it also been lost down here during the...

"I'm searching as well, but not for a book. There were rumors of strange metal down here. It was supposedly taken from the Thanagarians when they took over this world for a brief time. A rebel group stole their alien weapons and stored them down here. Of course, that's just a rumor."

Something was definitely strange about this girl. Could she be the one he was supposed to be looking for? Slaughter doubted it, but why take the chance?

"Perhaps we can travel together. It would pass the time more quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 pm

"please" she said rather quickly since she was pretty munch done with the old ghost."...Markov Sorina..." An phantom of a dead knight appear behind the old man, his chest-plate was ripped off to reveal some rib bones. his head was half skeleton, he gripped the old man vapor arm and dragged him into the water."hold on to him, but after you question with him send him down to hell" she said as the ghosts vanished beneath the black waters with the old man cursing."mmmm i haven't heard of the Thanagarians, but i may help with that, they always store forgotten items down here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:57 pm

"Your magic wouldn't be able to find what I want. That's why I want it." Slaughter smiled. "Nothing easy to find is ever worth having."

He looked down at the necromancer. Her powers were magical in nature, so he doubted that his bosses could use her for their upcoming plan. Also, she wasn't openly displaying her powers in broad daylight. He hoped for her sake that she kept that good habit. Things were about to change in the Jump City.

"Tell me about yourself. What are your powers? What is in this book that you seek?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:17 pm

"im a necromancer, but not the kind with a black robe that raise skeletons. im more sinister then them since they don't know the true secrets that lie beneath the shadows" she spook in a gentle tone. "Each passing day i slip further away from humanity, and into the bowels of Tanar'ri, which are demons in my word. as of now i can summon spirits and undead samurais, even a few shadow creatures.You said necromancy is magic, that is true but is it something more than that? the truth is yes. necromancy can be a dark and dangerous pah."

she leaned on her staff a bit. "now about me is a mystery even for me, i remember as a little girl that i was in a graveyard not far from here, and i remember not being scared" she looked at the murky sewer waters. "the book im searching for is the Book of Vile Darkness, Only the most indomitable minds dare to look upon the malevolent thoughts and forbidden secrets bound herein." she thought she felt the shadows stirred around her. "i only know a few about it, but it talks about the four demon lords and princes, even Orcus, the Demon Prince, but it does talk about other stuff like lesser demons, specters and such."

She looked back at the man "now, tell me a bit about yourself?" she smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm

The whole idea was crazy to her. Ghosts, big guys with axes, girls with magic powers. But she had grown up used to these kinds of things. She even knew a thing or two about the things these two were looking for. But she wasn't going to tell them. She didn't want to be noticed. That's why she was sneaking along the roof of the sewers in the form of a small black dragon.
No, what Ryan was here for was to find two things. She wanted to find these two important things, but down here, the smells threatened to render her nose useless in tracking the objects, not to mention the strong power emanating from the two of these people. Knowing she would regret this later, Ryan leapt down and glided to a stop behind the two.
"Hello. I believe you're looking for something. I am too. I can find my way around this place, so I've got a better shot at finding the things you two are looking for. I can help you, but only if you can help me find what I'm looking for. Interested?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 am

Mr. Slaughter laughed a little. This girl, the necromancer, had great ambitions, and yet she struck him as being an over-excited child. She did not truly understand the importance of her actions, nor of the knowledge she held.

Slaughter was an alien. The doctors had discovered this immediately upon his strange appearance. He was also, some would say, a demon. Slaughter knew that there was so much more to his origin than he knew, and that was what drove his actions. He had to find out what he was. Perhaps the scientists knew, but they would not tell him.

"Forgive my laughter. You are actually the most 'human' person I have talked to in quite a while. You really want to know about me?"

Slaughter took a deep breath. "I am not human. I am a creature of great power, although I do not even know what I am. My only goal in life is to discover the secret to my past." He thought back to the glowing red eyes that caused him so much terror. "I woke up 3 weeks ago with only one memory, a memory of something terrible."

A small dragon-like thing swooped down from above, causing Slaughter to flinch. He was just about to cleave the creature in half with his axe when it spoke. It was looking for something too? This must be the most popular sewer in the world.

The three of them were monsters, searching for three different things, and they all wanted each others' help.

"You should make a less startling appearance when you have a face like that," Slaughter said to the dragon. "I search for metal and she searches for a book. What is it that you are looking for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 am

wow another person is searching for something too,3 different races, in one place and want each other help in the sewers under jump city. She was slightly amazed on how many come down into the tunnels, if so many came down here she would know were to go by her spirits.
Her eyes looked over the little black dragon "mmmm a little black dragon cute, i seen bigger thou" she smiled grimly, but she couldn't help shake the felling that something is not quite right, she cant put her finger on it.

"to my curiousness, what is it that your searching for" she spoke to the little dragon.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Ryan didn't like being called cute or little, but she brushed it off.
"I am looking for two objects that I can sense are here. One is a dragon scale that could have come from a dragon I used to know. The other is a very... special... stone that came from far away where I came from, called Azutath. And I believe you're looking for something called the Book of Vile Darkness."
Ryan said, tipping her head towards the girl.
"Yeah, I overheard you talking to that ghost. When I was younger, my dad would tell me stories about that book. He said it spoke of demons, ghosts, and everything else that is so evil, it could drive a grown man insane from just looking at its contents. He told me that a dragon named Rietara once found that book. He read all of its pages, everything, until one day word got out that she had it. Humans came after her, to the point that she had to move underground for years until she died. And I think that this is the place that she went, the place the humans could never find her."
Ryan flexed her talons, then turned to face the man.
"You carry the same aura as the demons I've encountered. I hope you aren't going to act like them, or we might have one less leaving these sewers. And that's a promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Slaughter laughed. "I doubt it, rat. I've defeated stronger opponents in my sleep. But now you've earned my attention. Tell me about these demons you have encountered. Who were they?"
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Ryan cringed for a moment at the memory of some of the stronger demons she had fought.
"Like I would know their names! You don't really worry about the names of your enemies when they're trying to kill you! Anyway, most of them attacked me when I was younger. But one tried to kill me here in Jump City. He would've finished me off if it wasn't for two boys that helped me and my dragon friend Shadow Strike."
Ryan shook off the memories as she finished speaking.
"Alright, now. Are we going to keep talking, or are we going to look for the stuff? Because-"
Ryan stopped and grunted.
Guess my time's up.
A dark cloud covered Ryan's dragon form. As it cleared away, a girl of about 13 years stood in the dragon's place. She wore a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans, red sneakers,and black fingerless gloves. A black baseball cap sat on her head, and she wore a silver chain with a black and white whistle shaped like two intertwining dragons; one black and one white.
Rubbing the back of her head, Ryan glanced sheepishly at the other two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 pm

"pathetic, you shouldn't be this deep in the sewers if you cant stay in that form for very long or the size for that matter" Necroma chuckled deeply. "yea, lets get a move on so we can head back to the surface sooner." she glanced at the two as she grows impatience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels to Hell (open to all)   Tunnels to Hell (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunnels to Hell (open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next