Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Frosty Start (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 5:33 pm

"Good to see you're in such good spirits," Chessa punned slyly, Daniel facepalmed.

"Oh that reminds me sis- I invited Yuriko to stay with us since she has no where else to go. Would that be alright?" Daniel asked hopeful. Chessa was so laid back he didn't think she'd have a problem with it.

"Sure. On one temporary condition," Chessa said, adding the second bit after a brief pause.

"What's that?" Daniel asked warily. He was becoming mentally exhausted with all of these puns and was dreading everything his sister said right now.

"She stays in my room. No bunking together," Chessa replied, wagging her finger in mock scolding fashion. Daniel gasped and actually headdesked the table.

"That's it? B-but of course she would sleep in your room! Why would you think otherwise?" Daniel asked indigantly and alittle hot under the collar at the simple assumption otherwise.

"Heh, just making sure we're all on the same page," Chessa giggled, easing up on Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Yuriko would smile at the two "ah, if it's too much trouble I can just sort-of float around..." she said softly "I don't really need to sleep its just a force of habit" she added as she stared at the two, it would be nice to share a room with Chessa, like being a girly sleepover, and Chessa certainly seemed like a fun kind of girl, maybe Yuriko could get an insight into the life of modern American girls too.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:48 pm

"Sno' problem at all," Chessa punned, referencing Yuriko being a snow maiden.

"Chessa, please, no more. I feel a headache coming on," Daniel groaned, actually getting alittle tired.

"Fine fine. I'll stop while I'm..."

"Ahead!" Alfred cut in, overhearing their conversation.

"Al! It's rude to eavesdrop," Johnny scolded him.

"C'mon brother, anyone within ten miles could hear the kid over there," Alfred chuckled.

Chessa was grinning widely like her nicknamesake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 2:46 pm

Yuriko couldn't help but giggle but would then look to Daniel "i-if you're feeling ill maybe we should get some fresh air" she said softly, concerned for her friend's wellbeing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Frosty Start (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4