Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Frosty Start (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:55 pm

"Y-yes. Like with horses there are all kinds of different cars but... we don't need to go into that," Daniel nodded, taking a moment to think about what he could help her with next. There were as so many things, he didn't know where to begin.

"Sup bro," Chessa greeted him and literally made him fall out of his seat in surprise. How'd she sneak up on them like that without being noticed? "Oooh, who's your girlfriend?" Chessa smiled at Yuriko teasingly.

"S-she's not m-my... my girlfriend! She is friend who is a girl," Daniel stammered hotly, still red in the face as he picked himself up.

"Exactly. That's what I said but fewer words," Chessa stuck her tongue out at him teasingly.

"What're you doing here anyway sis? You said you were gonna 'take it easy' today... which is what you do everyday so I don't know why you have to announce it," Daniel inquired, regaining his composure.

"Eh, I got bored and decided to do some bench marking," Chessa giggled, playing a badum tss from her cellphone.

"That's not... that's not funny," Daniel said trying to keep his mouth from curling into a grin.

"Then I saw you with this cutey and had to come over and park myself right here," Chessa continued grinning. Daniel double facepalmed and tried to hide the fact he was snickering. "So what's up? I heard you talking about cars and stuff," Chessa asked curiously.

Wait. How did she hear that? He would have noticed her if she had been nearby. "How did you hear? Where were you hiding?" Daniel questioned.

"I told ya, I was doing some bench marking. Most people would mark the arms or tops of the benches where they could be easily seen and covered back up," Chessa explained with an unabashed grin. Daniel had no idea where she was going with this... he wasn't thinking about what Chessa had been thinking.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 7:05 am

Yuriko squeaked cutely in surprise as Chessa appeared from nowhere, blushing bright blue when Chessa mentioned the word "girlfriend" but then she was giggling like a school girl when Chessa made jokes.

She enjoyed watching the back and forth of the two siblings, confused to what Chessa was talking about, but after she would just bow her head "my name is Yuriko, it's a pleasure to meet you" she said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:27 pm

"Nice to meetcha. I'm Francesca, Chessa for short," Chessa introduced herself, hands in her pockets as she swayed from side to side waiting for Daniel to answer her question.

"W-well you see... don't be alarmed or anything but- she's a ghost," Daniel mentioned, not actually expecting Chessa to be alarmed or anything. She was really nonchalant about stuff.

"Yer putting meown," Chessa made a cat pun so subtly that Daniel would miss it.

"No really! She's been a ghost for a really long time and doesn't know much about the modern world and stuff," Daniel continued.

"And you were gonna show her around like the good little gentleman you are? How sweet," Chessa purred teasingly. She didn't even ask about the outfit, it seemed pretty self evident that she was also not from this country.

"Y-yes... I was just thinking where we could go next," Daniel nodded.

"Well I got tickets to this comedy show later tonight. But that's still a ways off," Chessa flashed some tickets. "If you really want her to learn you could take her to the library. But that's hardly romantic," Chessa mused thoughtfully with a giggle. Daniel gave her look while blushing again.

"I'll just have to take her on a tour of the entire city then!" Daniel said determined.

"Cool bro. Here, you might need these," Chessa said slipping him the tickets. Daniel was about to question it before Chessa put a finger to his lips to keep him quiet. "Don't worry about it. I know a guy. I'll see you two kits later," Chessa smiled before heading off with a wave.

"W-well... we have atleast one place we can go later. Shall we head out then?" Daniel asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 6:15 am

Yuriko would watch the two curiously, a comedy show? Was that like the kabuki shows back in her time? She also wondered what a library was and why it wasn't so romantic, but when Daniel asked if they should head out she nodded "a tour of the city with you would be wonderful" she said smiling brightly with her yellow eyes staring at Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 5:05 pm

"C-cool," Daniel smiled anxiously. It dawned on him that he wasn't really dressed for... well not a date. But it was still a pretty special occasion and he atleast wanted to be dressed in his normal clothes. Oh well, Chessa had already vanished out of sight so he'd have to deal with it. "We can start with some of the stores. Plenty of modern conveniences there to look at," he suggested, waiting for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Yuriko nodded "that sounds good" she said happily as she held his hand, her cold hand gripping his tight so she wouldn't get lost in the crowds, she was curious to see what modern people shopped for, other than fruits and veg and small commodities.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 5:25 pm

Daniel was getting used to this by now and managed to keep from blushing, leading the way to some stores a short time later. Their first stop was an electronic's store, which was probably caused by Yuriko becoming entranced by the televisions inside. Nobody kept TVs in displays anymore, that was just asking for trouble. Daniel went about explaining (without drowning her in science) that TV was a form of entertainment, allowing other people to watch shows, play video games (which sparked another explanation) or watch movies. There were all kinds of different kinds of electronics, such as kitchen appliances.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Yuriko would look around at all the new things, going over to every one and examining it, observing how it might work, playing with the electric kettles, flicking the switches up and down, even if they weren't plugged in, she would then walk over to the laptops, the ones with pretty looking wallpapers, poking one with autumn leaves on it, prodding it a few times "so this is a window?" she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:36 pm

"That is a laptop computer- a computer is a very fancy tool that allows people in the modern world to do so much," Daniel explained, clicking on something and seeing how far the "demo" of the laptop would let them go. These things usually let you browse the internet at a limited rate most of the time. "It's mostly used to exchange information across great distances, putting it up on this 'window' here," he frowned as he couldn't really do anything with this laptop.

"People can also use it to talk to eachother, play games, watch shows- alot of stuff."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Yuriko nodded and smiled "this is very interesting" she said as she would watch him before looking around at other things and reading the information on and around them, she wasn't one to often ask questions, she much preferred to figure out things by herself. Examining the tablets and tapping a few things on them, she assumed they were like the laptops and was happy with Daniel's explanation.

She then walked over to the printers and examined the boxes underneath the display models, seeing an image being printed out on the image on the box, she would assume this device was to do with making paintings or something to that effect, she would be quiet as she thought about things in her head.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Daniel quietly watched her, either waiting for her to ask or using it as an excuse not to sound nerdy or flub something. He also window shopped, seeing about maybe upgrading to a new laptop or computer among other things. "S-so how are you liking America so far?" he asked trying to make conversation atleast.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Yuriko would look to him and nodded "it's good...very very very different from Japan but...I suppose that's why it's good" she told him happily with a small shrug "what do you like about America?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Oh no! She turned his own question against him! "Well let's see... I think I enjoy the diversity of all the different kinds of people and cultures. You can't go far without meeting someone of a different cultural background," Daniel replied sincerely. He wasn't blind to the flaws with his country but felt like the positives outweighed the negatives- atleast to him personally.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Yuriko nodded "when I was with the ghost investigators, they described America as "the world's biggest melting pot", I wasn't sure what they meant at first, but having seen it first hand now, I can't help but agree with them, and I'm sure America has its own myths and legends, I'd enjoy learning about those when I get the chance, to see how they differ to Japan's" she said softly, as if in deep thought as she spoke, almost sounding distant as she stared at the accessory products lining the shelves, iphone cases, etc, all the sparkles and colourful designs on them which looked as if they held things, she could recognise them as accessories, as if they were pretty combs, or the ornate hairpieces of the geisha, but she was well aware these items were not as prized, the price tag told her everything about how much value people should hold to these rubbery, plastic things covered in glitter and fake gems.

She could only hope that she could become accustomed to this new way of life, but she held faith that Daniel would show her the way, and keep her path steady.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:54 pm

"It certainly does, some regions have their own little myths and legends but a common one is that of 'bigfoot'," he replied alittle excitedly at the topic. "Some people believe he's a missing link in human evolution. And then there's the myths about flying saucers... which aren't really myths any more after the Zydon invasion," Daniel continued, becoming more somber at the memory.

And then a thought occurred to him. "That reminds me! I know it's soon and everything but you don't have a place to live do you? Do you wanna stay with me and my sister?" he asked faster then his brain would acknowledge what he was saying. Well it was too late now. The words were said!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Frosty Start (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next