Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barA Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Frosty Start (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Yuriko would turn to look at Daniel happily as he talked about a common myth, and another that recently turned out to be true.

He then offered her a place at his home, which she smiled brightly at "yes, that would be wonderful, you don't need to worry about me eating or sleeping, I can do both, but unlike humans, I don't have a physical need to, it's much more down to an idea of routine and something familiar" she told him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:25 am

"O-oh yeah. Well even if that weren't the case- I make delicious pizza! And my sister's pretty good at cooking fish... I kind of worry she actually thinks she's a cat sometimes," Daniel replied with pride at his pizza cooking prowess. "Well we should continue on with the tour then before this evening," Daniel suggested cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 11:32 am

Yuriko nodded and took his hand "lead the way guide" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 3:55 pm

[Gonna skip ahead]

And Daniel did just that. They spent the rest of the afternoon exploring the city. From the various shops, museums and library, to the bridge and subway system. There was still more to see but with the sun setting, Daniel decided they could save the rest for tomorrow. He didn't want his sister's tickets to go to waste either. It was nightfall by the time they found the comedy club mentioned on the tickets. It wasn't any place well known or stood out to the eye. So he wondered how Chessa even came to find this place.

They were let in and led to one of the tables standing infront of the stage. A server came by shortly afterward and asked if they wanted anything. After asking what they served, Daniel ordered a burger.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Yuriko would enjoy every moment that she spent with Daniel, seeing all the interesting and new sights that an American city like Jump had to offer.

Once it got to the evening, she would follow Daniel inside and to their seats, sitting down in a delicate manner she would look to the waiter and asked for some lemonade and...urm...what was that pork log again? Ah yes! A hotdog! Yuriko asked for a hotdog and a glass of lemonade, remembering her please and thank you's.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 11:34 am

Daniel looked around the dimly lit place while they both waited for the show to start and their food to get there. There weren't too many people around, actually. He did notice that there seemed to be a second floor VIP sitting area that loomed over them but because of the lights shining down on the stage he couldn't make out any shapes up there. There was one pale looking gentleman and... someone who looked like they were slightly on fire. They weren't full blown on fire but they were giving off some internal light that looked alittle like fire. Was she a metahuman? How cool!

In this he had missed a couple of... people walking out of the back onto the stage. But anyone with eyes would quickly notice that they weren't people. Not so much any more. They were skeletons dressed in some old fashioned suits from another era. One was noticeably tall, and the other one was much shorter and based on his baggier clothes seemed like he was once heavier. "Welcome to the laughing coffin everyone!" the taller skeleton greeted everyone. Daniel would have been more put off if not for the fact he had just made friends with a ghost, and invited them to stay at his home!

"Guess they had no where better to go," the shorter one chuckled.

"Be that as it may, you're all in for a treat," the taller one continued.

"Meaning now's your last chance to REtreat," the shorter one joked with a badum tss sound effect.

"Alfred!" the taller one scolded him.

"Yeah Johnny?" Alfred replied innocently.

"Don't plague our first show with your bad puns," Johnny replied firmly.

"It's not their fault. They're just..." Alfred paused.

"Alfred don't-"

"Bad to the Bone," Alfred finished with another badum tss.

"Aaaaagh!" Johnny groaned.

Daniel couldn't resist the opening onslaught of puns. He was laughing, and he hated it. This was like his sister and dad's jokes all over again!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:34 pm

From the moment the double act started, Yuriko was in stitches, holding her ghostly gut with both arms as she keeled over laughing, the onslaught was viscous on the sweet ghost girl, if she had any breath left she would be running out of it, but instead she would just be giggling and laughing, her louder laughs being a little echoey due to her ghostly nature, ghostly tears also fell from her eyes, she was really having a ghostly...wail of a time.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:11 pm

"Alfred, I cannot tolerate any more of your horrible puns," Johnny scolded him.

"Oh. Are you going to... PUNish me?" Alfred continued with his onslaught of puns.

"No nothing like- wait. Alfred, was that a pun?" Johnny asked seriously.

"Yes," Alfred admitted cheekily.

"Then yes. I am indeed going to punish you," Johnny admitted.

"Are you going to send me to the... Pungeon?" Alfred as pulling out a small piece of paper and reading it.

"Alfred stop!" Johnny argued.

"Or the PUNitentiary?" Alfred continued.

"Your puns are terrible," Johnny stated simply.

"Yes they are," Alfred admitted with a chuckle. "Hey Johnny. Why'd the chicken go to the seance?" Alfred asked.

"Why?" Johnny asked warily.

"To reach the Otherside," Alfred punned with another badum tss. Johnny facepalmed.

"This is so bad..." Daniel said trying to keep from laughing any more. Their food had arrived, though when was hard to tell with the unusual PUNishment.

Last edited by Megalosans on Thu May 19, 2016 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:18 pm

Yuriko would continue laughing and when Daniel spoke up she nodded "oh but it's so good" she said, grabbing a napkin and wiping the icy cold tears from her eyes, as she tried to calm down she would start on her hotdog and bit into it, she loved the warm taste in her mouth that seemed to warm up her body, purring a little as she continued to eat, trying her best not to choke on her food as the so bad but so good entertainment continued.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Daniel would also start on his own food when Chessa sat at their table. "Miss me?" Chessa asked with a milkshake.

"Hey sis," Danny greeted her.

"Liking the show?" Chessa asked watching the two boneheads banter.

"I can see why you got tickets," Daniel remarked.

"It was easy money. All I had to do was tell people to come. Oh, which reminds me," Chessa said pulling out what looked like a folded up flier. It was very halloweeny looking with blacks and oranges and spooky ghosts. "These boneheads wanted me to give this out too. Someone they used to work with is planning a big halloween shindig this year," Chessa said taking a big sip of her milkshake.

"Oh wow. Cool," Daniel said looking the flyer over with interest. He did enjoy trick or treating when he was younger.

"So Yuri how are you? Has my bro been an awesome gentleman?" Chessa purred playfully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Yuriko would smile when Chessa arrived, looking curiously at the flier as she bit into her hotdog again, getting a little ketchup on her nose before swallowing "mhmm, he's been wonderful" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 2:30 pm

"That's good. Oh, is that Sirrus?" Chessa said referring to the pale, dark haired guy and his fiery companion. "Oh. He's with arson. Nevermind then," Chessa said going back to her milkshake.

"Alfred, weren't you a banker once?" Johnny asked Alfred curiously.

"Yea. But I lost interest," Alfred punned with a badum tss.

"Alfred!" Johnny scolded him.

"Did I tell you about how I got fired from making calendars?" Alfred asked Johnny.

"No. What happened?" Johnny asked.

"I just took a day off," Alfred chuckled.

"Aw man. This is the best," Chessa giggled.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Yuriko chuckled and nodded "I love these guys, they're so funny" she said as she finished her hotdog and licked her fingers clean, wiping her mouth and the bit of ketchup on her nose off with the napkin, drinking her lemonade happily and trying not to spit it out as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:26 pm

"These jokes are so bad..." Danny commented trying not to choke on his burger.

"But you're laughing ain't ya?" Chessa smirked.

"Yes and I hate it," Daniel obviously lied.

"So what've you two lovebirds been up to?" Chessa asked curiously.

Danny blushed red in the face at her calling them lovebirds. "It's not a date. And we've been exploring the city. We started at the shops and worked our way from there to here," Danny replied.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 3:15 am

Yuriko would blush a little then nod at Daniel's last statement "he's been teaching me about the technology of this time" she said happily, taking another sip of her lemonade through the straw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Frosty Start (Open)   A Frosty Start (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Frosty Start (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next