Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Start of Recruitments Vote_lcapThe Start of Recruitments Voting_barThe Start of Recruitments Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Start of Recruitments Vote_lcapThe Start of Recruitments Voting_barThe Start of Recruitments Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Start of Recruitments

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Start of Recruitments 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Start of Recruitments Empty
PostSubject: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 am

Open To: Not to be stingy, but no one really.
Characters Appearing: Lance and Grace
Summary: Lance calls Grace out to come to central park so that he can recruit her on the team.
Time: Around 1:45 P.M.

Lance walks down the steps of the tower. The steps eventually lead Lance to the front door of the tower. Lance goes and opens up the front door. He covers his eyes slightly due to the brightness of the sun. Lance's eyes adjust themselves as he then walks outside. The door closes by itself once he walked out. Lance let out a sigh as he first took his walk to a bench in the park. He sat down and then pulled out his communicator. He looks as joggers go past him and people walking their dogs go past. Lance presses down on a button that let's out a signal to only Grace's communicator. Lance then starts to speak into it with a normal tone.

"Hey... Grace. It's Lance. I.. I have to talk to you about something. Meet me out in the park, I'll be waiting for you."

Lance then finishes what he was saying and puts his communicator on his lap as he waits for a response. Lance lays back in the bench with his arms outstretched on both sides. He looks up at the sun as so many thoughts run through his head. Lance right now really does not feel anything now. Maybe that will change later on. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Having money was great, Grace decided. Since she had gotten her job, she was actually able to buy stuff, like the new white skirt and blue t-shirt she was wearing. It was a different look for her, and she liked it so far.

Her communicator sounded, and she listened to the message from Lance. "I wonder what this is about." She still wasn't sure how she felt about Lance. He was pretty strong, and he was a nice person, too. On the other hand, Grace couldn't say she thought the man was a genious.

Ten minutes later, Grace arrived in the park and found Lance laying on a park bench. Walking up behind his head, Grace leaned over and looked at Lance's eyes. "Laying down on the job?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Lance looked at grace right in the eyes and smiled at seeing her. Lance got up from laying back on the bench and offered for Grace to sit on the bench. He noticed she had a new look right now. Blue T-shirt, white skirt wow. Lance was caught by surprise at her new look and really liked it.

"Just thinking. Your outfit looks really nice, is it new?"

Lance asked as he waited to see if she would sit on the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Grace sat down on the bench next to Lance. "Yes. I just bought it yesterday." He liked it! Grace felt happy inside from the compliment. She had usually worn black in this city, and compliments in that color seemed to be few and far between.

Grace was worried about Lance. He didn't look himself today, almost as if something was troubleing him. She felt something wierd with his spirit. Something had happened. "So, what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm

"Right, back to that..."

Lance said as his tone got more serious.

"Well, a lots changed in such a short time. I don't know if you remember Jak, but he was the leader of the team. Now... well now he's gone. Went off chasing his brother. Now me and Will are leading the team. The first thing we decided to do was start recruiting more members for the team. That's when I thought of you. I wanted to ask if you would be interested in becoming an official member of the Titan's East."

Lance asks his question to Grace as he waits for a response from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Grace was suprised that Jak had left. Chasing his brother? Family emergencies were unpredictable. Grace hoped that Jak would return soon, she had thought he was cool.

Join the Teen Titans? Well, with Lance in charge it might be fun, even if Will was also in charge. Grace didn't trust Will, because he always seemed to read her mind when she most wanted him not to.

She had the time now to officially become a member. Her job was only half-time, and she did want to hang out with a more powerful crowd.

"Then I would get to...live in the Tower, right?" Living under the same roof as Lance? Well, it wasn't like they would be sharing a room. It would be just like they rented from the same appartment building.

Ooh. Appartment. She had a lease on her appartment that still lasted a few months. Maybe she could find someone else to move in for the remainder of the lease. The contract had said that was an option. Then she wouldn't have to deal with the old, dull appartment manager.

"Yes. I'll join you guys. I want to be an official Titan."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Lance smiled as she said yes. He really couldn't hide his emotions as he went and hugged Grace.

I'm glad you're pretty enthusiastic about this. Yes you'll be living in the tower. Me and Will will get the rooming arrangements done soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Grace panicked when Lance hugged her. Her stomach churned as she tried to figure out how she felt about this. She liked him a little, but she hadn't entirely made up her mind about him yet. "Hey, some personal space please."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Lance let's go of her. He rubs the back of his head with his hand as he smiles at her.

"Sorry."

Lance says as he then stands up. He looks at Grace and then back up at the sky. A lot ran through his head about various things too. Too much was on his mind, that he really didn't know what to think.

"I think I'm going to take a walk."

Lance says in a bit more serious tone as he looks down at Grace. He had so much to think about. He just felt the need to take a walk and clear his head a bit.

"You can do whatever. Check the tower out, or go back home... anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:21 am

Lance seemed really upset. Grace wondered why.

"May I walk with you?" She stood up to show her eagerness.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 am

Lance looked at her with a warm smile.

"Sure, let's go."

Lance says to her as he turns around to the direction that he was about to go in. Grace was right there next to him as they walked down the path through the park. Lance had his hands in his pockets and looked slightly at the ground as he walked. He's happy Grace decided to walk with him. He probably really needed the company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 pm

"So," Grace said, trying to start a conversation. "Have I told you about my new job? I'm cleaning houses now. It doesn't pay a lot of money, but now I won't have to pay rent in the Tower, so that works out. I'm not a fan of vaccuum cleaners. We never had them up North."

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Lance slightly turned his head towards Grace as he was listening to what she was saying. He was surprised to hear that she had a job. It really caught his interest and he was proud for her.

"Wow, that's really good for you. Congrats. Now that you're moving to the tower, you can just save up now. Works out perfect for you. And you never had vacuum cleaners up North? What do you mean, you used a broom?"

Lance caught that statement a little peculiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 pm

"Yeah, we just used brooms. The whole idea was to push the dirt away from you, not pull it towards you. Have you never used a broom before?" She smiled. "But this doesn't mean I'm going to be cleaning up after everybody at the Tower. I clean as a job, not out of charity. By the way, what do you guys like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Lance slightly smiles at her comment.

"Yes I have. In my old orphanage we had chores to do and all and I would occasionally get brooming."

Lance then listened at everything else she was saying.

"It'd be nice though if you helped clean up, around the place though. You wouldn't do it yourself, I'd help you or maybe someone else will. What we like to eat... you know I don't know. You can ask Will cause he's been around the place longer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of Recruitments   The Start of Recruitments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of Recruitments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next