Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Vote_lcapThe start of a Miraculous day (Open) Voting_barThe start of a Miraculous day (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Vote_lcapThe start of a Miraculous day (Open) Voting_barThe start of a Miraculous day (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The start of a Miraculous day (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 1:21 am

Ah, Monday, not a student's favorite  day, but it surely excited Addom. Even though he did enjoy weekends, he loved teaching  even more, and this was his first day teaching a B-Team class, Perhaps if I enjoy teaching this class greatly, I might consider being a permanent teacher here , he thought with a chuckle as he drove to his destination , but he honestly liked teaching multiple  classes, for each one offered  something different, but all had the same potential. As Mr. Miraculous  was busy thinking  about how awesome this school day was going to be, the car in front of him suddenly stopped,  causing Addom to have hit the brakes, though, it didn't stop the collision. The airbags of Addom's car deployed, and while it didn't really hurt Addom, it did crack his classes, which did  bother him a bit, but at the moment he couldn't  be discouraged  by something so tedious. Addom liquefied  and slipped out of the car, now getting a good look at the cause of the destruction, some sort of T-rex like monster, That monstrosity probably  caused the person in front of me to....!!!!, Addom suddenly rushed to look into the car in front of his,  "Oh, please be ok!.."he murmured  in panic. He was glad to see the man in the car was alive, but he was unconscious, That might be a bit of a problem, Addom thought  as he looked back up at the T-rex, crushing  and  crashing through the cars that had stopped before the unconscious man and him.

Mr. Miraculous started to take the man out of the car as quick  as he could, the T-rex starting to getting dangerously close. As he dragged the man to the side, he comnented dryly  "It'd  be quite dandy to have some of those super students here about now...", Addom knew he couldn't  take down this thing himself, but he could try to distract it. After placing the unconscious civilian in a safe place, Addom rusher towards the monster, and to most people watching, it would probably appear to be some suicide mission

Ooc: Yes, I reused an old thread post..
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 4:13 am

'Late Late Late I'm so gonna be late on my first day because of this!' Jenny hovered at rapid speeds down the street towards the monster as she lowered the music on her mask as she hear a phone ringing sound and then a "Hello?" She quickly answered in japanese "(Hey mom can you call in and make up a reason for me to be late to school something came up on the way there.)"

She then jumped up turning her hover boots off as she got on top of a car and shot off energy blasts as she front flipped to get up to a roof and pulled herself up. "(Jennifer Nicole Necowl it's your first day and you're already going to be late?!)" Her mother said now in Japanese "(Pleeeeeeeease mom? This giant T-rex thingy could kill a lot of people.)" She asked as she leap onto a higher roof in the same manner running as she tried to make her way up to get higher than the monster.

"(A WHAT?!)" He mother muttered something in english so Jenny couldn't understand before sighing an annoyed sigh. "(Fine but don't break more than 2 bones max or you're grounded form Heroing for a week.)" Jenny smiled behind her mask. "(Deal!)" She then pulled up the communication app she had set up as her voice was translated to english with a perfect american accent and a deeper pitch over it.

"(T-rex monster on 24th street in Midtown by the music store requesting back up.)" She then turned her music back up as she front flipped into the air above the monster and full charged a blast in her fist as she plummeted down towards the monster and landed the punch square in the eye and her fist shot right into it blinding it in one eye making it screech and grab her before throwing her to the ground.

"(Raptor no!)" She hit the ground hard having the wind knocked out of her and making her wince in pain and grab her arm with her still good one. "(Damn it I'm getting grounded...)" She looked up to see the monster about to stomp on her and she quickly got up. "(That is if I don't die first!)" She said running out of the way just in time as she stumbled from the shaking ground. "(Eye goop on my hand and a broken arm... maybe that will help distract me from the nervous jitters for my first day at a foreign school...)"
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 11:38 am

When Addom saw Jenny flip from the roof, attack the monster, then fall onto the ground and break an arm, the alien's heart nearly stop, well, if he had a heart or any of the internal organs an organic lifeform had, but he still panicked. Using his advanced mental  processing skills, Addom identified the language Jenny was speaking in and promptly responded with a frantic tone. "(Are you right!?)" He said "(What are you doing around thus dangerous area anyway?)". Despite the fact that Jenny obviously had means to defend herself, it was still quite clear to Addom that the girl was just as capable of dying as any other mortal, and it drove him mad thinking about kids jumping into perilous situations.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 2:06 am

"And done. Not a particularly elaborate disguise, but it's better than nothing I suppose." Angel slipped the gauze wrap around his head, testing the eye holes he had cut out to allow him so see. The teen looked at himself in the mirror. ...Yeah, I should probably get something a bit more elaborate. Oh well, we'll deal with this for now. The teen's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of an alarm on his phone, alerting him to leave for school. Oops. I haven't even packed my stuff yet. I'd better get on that.

A short while later, Angel soared through the air towards school. With any luck, I'll be going fast enough to...wait, what's that? Joshua halted, hovering in the air as he saw what looked like...a dinosaur? His sight was confirmed by his vibrating phone, which relayed Blue's message as he opened it. Well that's not something you see every day... "Copy that Blue, Angel incoming soon. Try not to get yourself hurt before I show up, eh?" he replied before shifting towards the T-Rex. As he flew towards the beast, he saw Blue charge it before getting grabbed and hurled downward. [color=white]Not good. I'd better get there fast before anyone gets even more hurt. Josh thought as he closed in on the scene.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Jenny looked up at the raging beast then looked over at the music shop and let go of her arm while she pull open one of her belts pockets and pulled out some money and used her good arm to count it out as she nodded and spoke casually despite her arm looking badly hurt or well least looked a bit off under her thick rubber like top. "(Yeah I'm good its not my first broken bone ever.)" She then blinked looking up from the money and to him. "(Huh there are more people here who speak Japanese here than I thought there would be.)"

She then finished counting out the money  and tapped a button on the side of her mask's jaw making the plates over her mouth retract and show off the bottom of her nose and her mouth and slightly showing the bottom of what looked like it should be a slash scar. She then grabbed the money she counted out with her mouth and put the rest away as she spoke through her teeth. "(Well you see, i try to be a hero who saves people so I'm doing this to save people cause if I don't, who will?)"

She then raced over to the store and handed the panicking man some money and grabbed a package and tore it open and a pulled out a cord plugging it into the ear panel part of her mask and grabbed an amp that could fit on her shoulder and plugged the other end of the cord in as she made the panels on her mouth go back over as she replied to Angel "(Thanks man I'll be bringing it west heading towards the beach away from the public. Oh and i already sorta broke my arm after punching its eye out cause it threw me off but no promises other that cause dancing while hover booting backwards tends to make people fall over some times when they are being followed by a big monster!)"

She said partly jokingly as she hit a button on top of her ear piece and music started playing as she touched her finger to the back of it and pressed down and flicked hr finger to the tip of her ear plate making the music play thought the mask out loud for all to hear at a decent volume she then hit the power button on the portable amp and cranked the volume to max making it boom all across the street making her giggle shaking her head as the monster's attention turned to the store.

"(I'm sooooo going to be deaf by the age of 20.)" she said with a grin as she put the amp on her shoulder and hand it there with her good arm letting her other one dangle as she ran out and bobbed her head meeting eyes with the monster as she grinned and ran with a speed boost towards it as it tried to  stomp on her she then turned on her hover boots and crouched down banding her knees to the ground as she leaned back close to the ground as the foot just barely met her face. she then shot back up spinning almost in a ballet like fashion and faced him as she sped down the road on her hover boots and started to dances as she skid along and the monster followed after her.

She did a routine that looked like she had done it over 100 times before... which she had on stage to thousands of cheering people before with her band which was also her old team. She closed her eyes as she danced imagining how the used to dance all together as a group in similar situations to this one for fun and to throw off their opponents. She remembered how they all used to laugh and sing in unison together and preform on stage... how the traveled to all over the country and many other ones on tour while they fought crime together.

She reopened her eyes and grinned as she kept dancing without using her arms but kept moving since their was no friction with her hover boots to slow her down at all all while the monster roared and followed her in the direction of the beach.

((OOC: The song and dance but her arms aren't moving but she wiggles her shoulders when need be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbyp9oKaOcE
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 12:03 am

When Angel showed up on scene, Addom couldn't help but feel even more worried, Goodness gracious me, more children!, he thought, however, he didn't feel like he was going to have a panic attack until Jenny decided to lead the monster towards the beach. Clamping his hands against the sides of his head in terror, the extraterrestrial decided he could no longer stand to the side and do nothing. Quickly, Addom started to rush to the cars that had been wrecked due to the monster's actions, looking for survivors. The teacher found a woman and her teenaged son trapped in a car that had flipped over, so he made haste in helping them out, all the while he thought about the young heros' safety.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 1:35 am

(sorry for the delay)

Angel pulled out his phone as it buzzed again Next item on the list, headphones for this phone. It'll sure save me some time. The teen chuckled as Blue's message began playing, however his eyes widened both as it concluded and as he arrived on the scene to see his fellow hero dancing away at super speed. "Wait...what?!" the teen exclaimed as the scenario began to unfold. That's...certainly effective. Still, she's putting herself at quite a risk. What kind of a hero would I be if I let her do it alone? the teen chuckled at what would like appear to be his own apparent insanity as he spread his wings again in preparation to take off after the girl and monster. As he did, he noticed the older looking man helping the civilians. "Hey, any chance you can keep up with getting people out of the way? I'm going to try to make sure our energetic friend doesn't kill herself." he would call out to Addom as he took off in pursuit. As Josh closed the distance, he would call out to Blue. "So, you've got some kind of plan here, right? 'Cause even with a plan this seems downright insane!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 2:44 am

Jenny smiled seeing that the man was helping others and Angel was coming in off in the distance... or at least she thought it was him... it would be just a bird with fantastical wings. She looked back to the t rex monster and kept her focus as she kept dancing growing ever nearer to the beach. She smirked hearing what Angel had to say about what she was doing.

"(Normally this dance is much cooler but i cant use either of my arms right now. I hope you're enjoying the show though.)" She joked as she looked behind her seeing the sand of the beach off in the distance. She then nodded "(Yes. And yes..... This is very insane but doing what we do on the daily basis is insane too if you think about it. This is just taking a few steps forward. And Yes I do have a plan.... Get this thing to the beach where there aren't civilians then go from there and think of a way to take that thing down with my good arm since i broke my other one. Care to join me?)"

She asked as she unplugged the amp and turned her speaker mode off. She then set the amp down as she kept sliding backwards looking up at that thing. "(If you're up for it I think I can get his other eye and blind him totally. I just need you to drop me from above him and catch me if he throws me off again. If not... i'll just try and parcore harder than mahogany wood up to his eye myself.)" She said and if he would be up for it she would raise her good arm then for him to grab and when they set off into the air she would turn her hover boots off and charge up a blast in her arm.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 3:31 am

When Angel had asked Addom to keep people away from the scene, the alien was in the midst of helping another person out of their wrecked vehicle. Though still greatly worried about the safety of the two teens, he had to focus on the lives of the common folk. Giving the young Titan and short nod, Addom continued to man his station of handling the citizens, all the while worrying his head off about the kids still.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 12:29 am

"Perhaps you'll have to show me some time. You know, when we aren't trying to save the city from a giant T-Rex." Angel replied to Blue, strafing to the side as said monster took a swing at him. "Makes sense to me, at least more so than just leading it around and hoping it gets tired. Lead the way." As he finished speaking, Josh would speed up to pass the monster and come up alongside his heroic friend.

The winged hero listened carefully as Blue explained her plan, nodding once she had concluded. "Sounds doable, as long as I'm not holding you for too long. I'm not exactly the strongest person around. Whatever, I'll be fine. Just make sure to take care of yourself, I'd hate to see you break another arm or... Josh was about to say 'worse', but quickly decided that now was not the best time. Instead he accepted the proffered arm, lowering himself a bit so that he could wrap it around the back of his neck and lift Blue Blast up into the air. He then turned back around towards the beast, bringing himself and his comrade up to just above the monster's head height. Doing his best to avoid any defensive measures, Josh flew until he was just above the dinosaur's head. "Right then. Bombs away!" he called, allowing Blue to drop down onto the beast. Assuming she did so, the winged hero would swoop back in front of their target, preparing to catch his friend again if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 7:50 pm

"(Toally I'd love to do that! And right focus on the trex, got it! And give me some credit man I think things through ever so slightly further than that!)" She said in a joking tone She then nodded "(Alright! Got it, and like i told my mom, no promises i think i may go for the double grounding.)" She joked as she held onto him while they flew up into the air and charged her blast.

When she was let go she angled her body to where she was going head first and pulled her fist back as she neared its eye as it looked up to her. She then shouted out as she plunged her fist into its eye making it roar in pain as it was blinded. It fell forward in pain as she pulled her arm out but held onto it tightly as it crashed down. She looked down at it as it looked out cold as it s eyelids closed.

"(It's knocked out, do you have hospitals in america that can treat its wounds before re releasing it into a world better suited for it?)" She asked casually as she gently pet the top of its head in a supportive manner as he would hear her whisper. "(Sorry i had to blind you big fella, you'll be okay and happy where ever we get you to soon enough.)"

She then looked over to where angel would be. "(If america doesnt then my mom can set something up, its always sad when these poor creatures get put down, especially if it turns out that they just didn't know any better you know?)" She said like this was a common thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 9:38 am

As he was dealing with the civilians, Mr. Miraculous heard the distand roar and crash, and then finally couldn't bear not knowing if the children were ok. After the authorities, ambulance, and fire fighters arrived, Addom ran in the direction the two teens went. After a bit of running, Addom finally caught up to them, and upon seeing the felled creature and two Titans unharmed, or, in Jenny's case, still alive, the alien let out a huge breath of relief. The alien was still warry of the beast, though, and kept his distance.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 10:14 am

Ren let out a sigh since he was stuck here for a long time in traffic. he Wonders whats going on when he thinks he sees angle in the distance "well ill be damned" Ren spoke when he dismounted his bike. and made his way over to were he and two other people were grouped up around a Dino "Looks like you guys had fun, oh hey angle long time no see"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Angel watched as Blue landed on the dino and punched it directly in the eye. Yeah, that should definitely slow it down. Hopefully it'll be enough. Sure enough, the dinosaur began to fall, Blue hanging on to it to avoid getting hurt. The hero went on to comfort the dinosaur she had just knocked out while asking Joshua if there was any hospital in America that could take care of it. And so casually too, like this is something she sees every day... "Honestly, I don't think there's any hospital in the modern world built to take care of something like that, unless you count sketchy government facilities more interested in dissection than preservation. Barring a convoy of black SUVs and an attack helicopter showing up, I think the best bet would be if your family could take care of it somehow." he replied with a grin, finding Blue's actions and apparent nonchalance to be quite humorous.

As the chaotic event drew to a close, the heroes were approached by two others. The first was the man who had been helping civilians, and as he approached Angel gave him a smile and wave. "Hiya! Thanks for your help, this could've been a lot more disastrous without you taking care of the civilians." The other arrival was someone the hero had met before - Project Renegade. Ah yes, the trigger-happy hero... "Hello Renegade. The dino's already taken care of, so try not to shoot it, eh? We wouldn't want to cause another scene, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Jenny looked up to see the teacher and gave him a small wave before sitting down on the muscle of the beast stroking once again before looking up to see some random guy casually walk over and comment on the scene. "(I'd say so at least. The broken arm sucks but this was still pretty fun.)" She said just as casually seeming happy yet calm. She then smirked and started to laugh at the notion that there wasn't a hospital in the world that could take care of this.

"(As far as humans are aware no but there are several hidden ones all over the place in countries where the top families live, so none in america. This is suuuuuper common to me and my people so we have plenty of places for these kinds of little guys.)" While angel spoke to the others Jenny hit a button on the side of her mask and started to talk to someone and got excited. Jenny hopped down then smiling brightly under her mask.

Right as he said he'd rather not cause another scene a beam of purple light then shot down from the sky and spread out as 10 people faded into existence from the sight while one person in the middle of all of them held their eyes closed and held an orb that adsorbed the light then. They all seemed to have black hair and light blue eyes. One girl wore a suit that looked just like jenny's but the colors were a bit darker and the designs on the main suit and mask were different.

Her hair glowing deep glowing blue. The people started to position themselves around the creature but the one in the suit ran up to jenny and hugged her laughing she being a bit bigger than her. The two held the hug for a moment before the suited girl looked to Angel and the others bowing to them with her fist across her chest. She spoke in english but with a german accent.

"I thank you for making sure Bakuhatsu did not die." As she said this the others all started to grow glowing blue hair in different shades as light orbs flowed out of them that formed into giant beast monsters that ere animal like in looks but looked to be made totally of the light that the orbs had. They then all in unison picked up the dino all together. Jenny smiled to Angel under her mask. "(Angel this is one of my team mates I told you about, and those people back there are a few of my family members from Japan. They are in charge of getting creatures that are the size of this one.)" She happily explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Miraculous day (Open)   The start of a Miraculous day (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a Miraculous day (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next