Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWell aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Voting_barWell aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWell aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Voting_barWell aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Kesi stumbled a bit as Dravocn was pushed into her. But then held her steady ground. "I'm all sorts of interesting" She giggled and blushed a bit. "Lets see... I eat people" Kesi was holding her right hand up and was counting on her fingers. "I can change peoples clothes, I can make it rain stupid things.. I like to hurt people with my butterfly knives... I can sense when someones about to hurt me.. As i said I am all sorts of interesting" Kesi giggled and perked herself up, holding her hands behind her back trying to be elegant but it looked a bit more awkward than anything.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Dravocn smiled and blushed heavier, Jazilia giggling behind him. Dravocn looked to Kesi and took a breath "Well i think you're lovely." he said happily and for the first time... nervous. Dravocn smiled at Kesi, unsure of what to say or do next, Jazilia pouting cause neither of them were doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:54 pm

"Why thank you" Kesi giggled, she blushed a bit. She smiled back at Dravocn, "Well now that I'm cleaned up... Shall we go get some coffee or somehing?" She smiled once again, grinning at Dravocn. She tilted her head and looked at Jazilla, "Unless you both would like to do something else? I was just making a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Dravocn smiled "Coffee sounds divine." he said happily and offered his hand. Jazilia frowning, still upset nothing happened, she sighed and mentally thinks 'i'm gonna have to either get used to it, or teach him a few things... cause it was going to be so cute.'
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:04 pm

Kesi grinned and took Dravs hand. "Oh yay.. Okay" she said with her smiled still plastered on her face. She examined the street looking for the nearest coffee shop to be somewhere. She could just make coffee rain out of the sky, as fun as that could be. It would be sticky, and messy and she did not want that. She just changed her clothes for goodness sake. "Let's go...!!" Kesi giggled pulling Dravocn along the street, there had to be a coffee shop down here somewhere!
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Dravocn smiled and followed her, glad she took his hand. Jazilia giggled and darted past them and headed for a coffee shop. Dravocn heard voices in his head start to talk again and he silently sighed at them, he smiled and tried to focus on Kesi... but that only made things worse as the voices started talking about her.... *cough cough* features....
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Kesi looked back behind Dravocn as she dragged him along, pulling him into the first coffee shop she has seen called 'Cool Beanz'. She dragged him in and saw a table and darted for it. "Is this table okay?" Kesi asked him as she looked at him, and studied him. She set her hand on the table and then looked up at Dravocn awaiting an answer. "Are you feeling okay Dravocn?" Normally Kesi would not happen to care about others feelings, but Dravocn is quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Dravocn smiled up at her "I'm alright." he said smiling "I just... have mental problems." he chuckled and shook his head "I'm fine though." he said smiling and took a seat at the table she'd chosen "This table is fine dear." he said happily and couldn't help but look into her eyes, they were gorgeous and red, her hair was black with violet highlights and he just loved it all "You're simply gorgeous, you know that?" he asked with a heavy blush after hearing himself say that without thinking. Jazilia giggled as she watched them, sitting at a different table by herself, hoping that they'd at least sit alone with each other and count it as a date.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:31 pm

"Mental problems?" Kesi grinned "I grew up in a Mental Hospital, I understand the whole.." Kesi made a crazy sign with her hand "Crazy thing" she giggled and sat down in the chair next to Dravocn. "But.. Gorgeous? I'm from from that" Kesi laughed. "But thank you" She blushed, yet, she smiled at Dravocn. Kesi watched as a coffee waiter walked up to their table, he looked at the both of the people sitting at the table, and Kesi maliously shot him a grin. "Can I have a white chocolate mocha with caramel added, an extra espresso shot with extra whipped cream?" Kesi's stomach grumbled as she stared at the waiter, he looked... delicious. The waited nodded at her, and then darted his eye over to the Dravocn, Kesi licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Dravocn smiled at the waiter "You please." he said happily and 'cracked' his neck before Jazilia instantly snapped the man's neck and dropped him over the table and brought him to the alleyway next to the shop... so fast almost no one noticed, no one but Dravocn and Kesi, Dravocn rose his hand "Um, waiter?" he asked as if no one showed up to serve them. Jazilia happily skipped into the shop and smiled at the two before sitting back at her table like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Kesi grinned. "Oh yay! Dessert'" she giggled. She smiled at Dravocn, he killed for her, how lovely. Now she had more pieces to throw in her freezer once she ends up back at her apartment. Kesi smiled brightly, then her mood shifted and she frowned. She slumped in her chair and crossed her arms, and pouted her lip. "I have human, but now I don't have my coffee..."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 10:57 am

Dravocn chuckled and Jazilia handed Kesi the coffee she ordered "I wouldn't keep you from having the things you asked for dear." she said happily before returning to her seat at the other table. Dravocn smiled at Kesi "I hope you're not sore at me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Kesi grinned as Jazilla gave her coffee and walked away, gleefully Kesiturned towards Dravocn and smiled. "Sore? No no... You just helped get me some dinner" Kesi grinned at him, it was a psychotic grin, but all with good intentions.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Dravocn smiled happily at Kesi "That smile is cute." he said happily and tilted his head "I'm curious though..." he said then shook his head "Nevermind... that's not appropriate." he said and looked to the waitress, she appologized for the wait and was confused as to where the waiter for their table was and explained such "Don't worry dear... i'll have a double shot espresso with three chocolate bars melting in the drink." he told the waitress and smiled to Kesi
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 4:26 am

Kesi smiled at Dravocn and then nodded at the waitress. Kesi sipped her coffee innocently. The waitress eyed the two down for a few more seconds before nodding and heading off, away from the table. Kesi turned her head towards Dravocn and frowned "curious about what? What's not appropriate? Now I'm curious about you being curious" Kesi said in a huff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next