Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Vote_lcapA Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Voting_barA Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Vote_lcapA Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Voting_barA Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Kris was sitting behind the register, thumbing through an Alternative Press magazine. He looked over at the people, making sure no one was stealing anything. His open book bag on the ground next to him, school books half out of his bag. He sighed as he got up and walked towards his CD's, seeing Isiah messed with his stuff again, he couldn't find his Bad Vibrations CD, he growled, "ISIAH! WHERE ARE MY CDS?!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Isiah would be reorganizing some books on one of the shelves, wincing as Kris yelled at him about his CDs. "T-they're under the counter near where Nina keeps the m-mature stuff. I t-thought that shelf would have been better to display some of the booster boxes," Isiah called back timidly.

Orion had been doing some box moving when he heard the commotion. "What you yellin' fer?" Orion growled with his Irish accent, poking his head out of the back and looking at Kris.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Kris sighed, "Nothing, Orion, go back to work." Kris would kneel down and get to looking through his CDs muttering just loud enough for anyone listening to hear, "Yes, please, move into my house. Yes, please, move my stuff. Yes, please, eat the food I brought home from school. Not like I wouldn't be annoyed, no siree. I love new people messing with my stuff." Kris found his CD and put it on, going back to thumbing through his magazine.

OOC: This is the CD
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 10:57 pm

"Fan-f#@!ing-tastic. The Edgelord's choir of 'privileged' teens are at it again," Orion growled loud enough for anyone near the doorway to hear. When he and Isiah moved in, Nina had mentioned Kris. Naturally he was wary for the obvious reason that there was another male that wasn't family living there at first. And he okay with Kris being around and stuff as long as he didn't bother him, or Isiah. "Yes, please blare that whiny screamo garbage in everyone's ears!" Orion added more loudly, more irritated by him yelling at Isiah then the music itself.

Isiah meanwhile strained a smile and just went back to work, only slightly uncomfortable with the music. He wasn't so timid that the music really offended or bothered him, it just wasn't his preferred kind of music. Especially in a place like this, he didn't think it was very suitable. His brother's choice of music wasn't either to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Jenny walked up to the store and the moment she heard the music she started to bounce and danced into the store doing head bangs tat made her use her whole upper body and her hair that reached her thighs to fly around in the air. She sang out to the song with a perfect pitch to match the song just right seeming to know the lyrics perfectly as she played the air guitar exactly the way one would need to play the song normally.

She laughed a bit and stopped as she flung her hair out of her face and back behind her as she hollered out it german "(I love this band!)" She bounced on her toes as she held up devil horns with her fingers to kris to tell him she approved of the music choice in case he couldn't understand her before she danced amazingly well into the store further shaking her hips and hair while doing the occasional head bang while singing the songs. She smiled to Isiah as she passed him and waved to him with a soft smile before going back to her rocking out.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Kris' jaw dropped as this stunning young little thing danced into the store, and yelled something that sounded as though it were in German. She obviously approved of the music and he laughed, "Kristoff=1 Orion=0." He would then look at Isiah, "Let me teach you a thing or two." He would then walk up to the chick with a seductive grin, pushing his Russian accent, "Hey there, can I help you with anything today?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:28 pm

"Trottel..." Orion muttered, finishing up with the stock in the backroom as he took Kris' place at the counter. More using it as an excuse to say hi to Jenny. "Guten Tag Jenny. (Please don't encourage him)," Orion said playfully as he leaned back in his chair.

Isiah would blink at Kris, grinning sheepishly when he started what his brother typically did with cute girls. This was actually nothing new to him. But Kris and Orion made it look so easy. He was amazed he was able to talk to Jenny at all when the first met. Then again, it was over DnD so he had something to actually talk about. "Guten Tag. (How are you Jenny?)" Isiah greeted her shyly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:43 pm

Jenny looked over to Kris as he came over to her and gave a small awkward smile as she pulled out her phone and typed for a moment on an app she set up on it before holding it up to him. "Hey I only speak German and Japanese. I can hear your accent and sadly I didnt learn any Russian from my cousin yet so for now I'll have to use this thing I made. Can you repeat what you said? The phone will translate it to text for me."

She seemed unphased by his smooth swove. She then looked over to Orion and rose and eyebrow. "(Im not trying to really... I actually really do love this song. Is he in trouble or something? Cause I'm not meaning to take any sides. Really)" She assured him as her phone that she kept held up for kris translated what she was saying to english text for him while the japanese keyboard was right below it.

She then smiled warmly to Isiah "(Guten tag! I'm really well actually! I got my cast for my arm off today and another one of my injuries from a fight is just about finished healing now too! What about you my supportive role friend?)" She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Kris read the exchanges and glared at Orion, "Don't you have to be somewhere, upstairs eating my food? I brought home a Calzone from the local pizza joint. Or did you eat it already?" Kris then regained his composure, smiling at Jenny, his amber eyes seeming to sparkle on command, "I'm Kristoff, I was just wondering if there was anything I could help you with." Then the whole exchange registered in his brain, "You know these... reputable members of society?" He chuckled at the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 12:08 am

"(He ain't that smart, so don' worry 'bout it,)" Orion spoke back to Jenny in German, his Irish accent creeping in alittle as he smirked evilly at Kris. He was getting a kick out of the fact he and even Isiah could actually talk with her, and he got the 'translator.'

"(Stealing more treasure from hungry monsters?)" Isiah quipped jokingly, but his face showed he was concerned for her. He then sheepishly smiled and looked over at Orion saying, "Be nice bro," Isiah said in English for Kris' benefit, trying to avoid them butting heads.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 12:52 am

Jenny chuckled a bit nodding to Orion then. "(Oh okay.)" Jenny blinked and perched her lips a bit hearing Kris' comment. "(Oh.... I walked into a family fight didn't I....?)" She didn't seem all too phased by his charm as she looked down to her phone before nodding looking back up to him. "(Oh! Well no i'm fine right now I just came in here to chill out with some familiar faces.)"

She then checked her phone to see what he said before smiling and nodded. "(Yeah I do actually, its one of the first American bands I talked my fellow band members to cover on stage.)" She explained to him casually. She then smirked to Isiah as she nodded. "(But of course, what else would there be for a thief like me to do in a dungeon, fight like a normal adventurer?)" She said before laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 10:05 am

Kris' eye twitched when she mentioned this being a family dispute, "They aren't family." Kris then saw a news update on his phone, robbery in progress at the bank, he thought on his feet, he had to get outta here quickly. "You know something, I CAN'T STAND YOU!" He shouted at Orion, playing the edgy stepson character from any tv show. He would then attempt to grab his bag and storm upstairs, already reaching for his mask by the time he was at the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 10:20 am

Orion was getting more irritated with Kris the more he opened his mouth. Not just because it was only slightly similar to him when he was younger- but rather he was the one being disrespected! "Feelin's mutual Edgelord!" Orion growled at him in English, also checking his phone for reasons. Could blow off some steam now actually. "I'll be back Arty. Edgelord's gotten me pissed off and I need to blow off some steam," Orion announced honestly as he just walked out the front door.

Isiah blinked with surprise at both of their sudden outbursts, noticing that Kris though had been rude to Orion had been giving off a sense of urgency. Did he have to be somewhere? Orion was... basically giving off the feeling Isiah expected from someone angry. He was sure his brother really meant that he wanted to blow off some steam. "(W-well... I guess it's just us now,)" Isiah commented sheepishly to Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 10:31 pm

ren walked into the storefront dressed in his Kevlar body suit and his motorcycle helmet under his arm and a new five seven strapped to his hip he asks "by any chance do you have any books on motorcycle repair or advanced robotics"? he shifted uncomfortably onto his left leg crunching and the sound of metal on metal could be heard as he dose so
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Jenny blinked noticing the eye twitch, then heard what he had to say. She opened her mouth to apologize for assuming since it seemed to have upset him but Kris shouted at the older man and ran off. She frown her head shrinking into her shoulders a bit at what she assumed was something she caused by what she had said and shrank in more as Orion shouted back.

She opened her mouth and rose up a hand but lowered it and closed her mouth as Orion then left too. She then looked to Isiah and gave a half awkward half apologetic smile with a shrug before blinking looking at the guy who suddenly entered and looked to her phone to see what they guy had said and whispered under her breath in german. "(You, me and a guy who i don't think understands what kind of books a comic book store sells....)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)   A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nice Afternoon at Work (Mega then Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next