Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Vote_lcapWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Voting_barWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Vote_lcapWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Voting_barWhat a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Empty
PostSubject: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Dagger was lucky to be alive, he made a rookie mistake for a superhero with no powers, he tried to take on a large group that contained more enemies than he could handle in a fair fight, as it is Dagger would be lucky to take out one of them, let alone the amount he tried. He had been able to lose them in the forest but he had no idea where he was now, he looked around and decided to go the way he thought led back to jump, but he ended up taking the opposite way, away from Jump.

He didn't know how long he had been walking, but the sun was rising even though he took on that gang only a few minutes after sunset, so he knew it had been a long time, his legs were exhausted and he leaned against a tree. In the distance, he saw a strange cottage with a straw roof, maybe someone lived there, it was his only real option, he sat on the ground until his body was fully rested and then he walked slowly towards the cottage and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:07 pm

(OOC:I wrote that it was in a cave this section of the woods in chat box but guess that you didn't see it so this way I can keep the cave effect but you don't have to change your post

bloodmoon was on the south side of his roof where he wouldn't be seen when he heard someone knock on his door his eye's widened in surprise no one should be able to enter the cave with out permission from Artemis or if he gave consent so he quickly made his way to the front of the roof to see who it was and the cursed as he saw that the front of the cave was gone looking to the far end of the lake he saw that a statue was glowing slightly it was Hecate the goddess of magic and then noticed that the male was close to where Artemis's temple line began quickly knocking an arrow firing it at the teens feet and said, "I don't know what your doing here but I suggest you leave your lucky Hecate moved my hut forward when she changed the cave or you would be a jackalope right now". and then the cave was back to normal his hut was now on a island in the middle of the lake with a waterfall turning a water will in the distance and around the lake where statues of greek gods and goddesses with a wooden bridge off the island and to the mouth of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Dagger yelled out in surprise when the arrow landed at his feet and jumped back, he looked up at the ass%#!$ who fired the arrow, he had no idea what he was talking about A Jackalope? Who the hell is Hecate? The greek godess? he then suddenly realised his location somehow changed What the-!?! he frowned and took out a knife, then yelled at the guy Where have you taken me!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:40 pm

bloodmoon sighed and said, "Yes the greek goddess a jackalope is a rabbit with deer horns artemis likes to turn males into them when they enter her domain with out permission and I have not taken you anywhere hecate just made it where you came upon this place the reason why I shot at you was to keep you from crossing the domain line now put your dagger away and leave or I will make you." bloodmoon then jumps down from the roof to stand in front of dagger as his sea green wolf cloak flared to life around him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Dagger had no idea what was going on, the guys explination definately did not make things better, but when the man threatened him, the kid gloves were off You'll make me, huh?!? I'd like to see you try! he then hurled his knife, his aim was true, but his throwing technique was not and as a result, it would be quite easy to dodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 pm

bloodmoon rolled his eyes and mearly moved his arm to block the blade with his right forearm there was a metalic clang as the metals met and a flash of sparks. Rushing  forward at 20 mph bloodmoon went into a base slide trying to knock the other boy off his feet. He would then use his claw like hands as a break and then rush at the guy on all fours like a wolf going for a tackle should he miss with the slide attack.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Dagger frowned when he blocked it with his arm, he could of sworn that was the sound of metal against metal This is certantly worth investigating the slide worked and Dagger was thrown off his feet, he hit the ground hard, but quickly got back up and took out a new knife, this time he didn't throw it, but went in a defensive stance, preparing to avoid the next attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Bloodmoon smirked as the boy was sent to the ground and got he got back up only he seemed to have learned and kept the dagger in his hand this time getting to his feet and mearly kept his eyes locked on dagger who was now in defensive stance. bloodmoon had his bow pop out of his arm and fired another arrow at dagger this was only meant to graze the boy after all he didn't want to really hurt the boy he was merely trying to scare him into leaving with out too much of a fight while the boy seemed to have potential at throwing his daggers his technique was wrong but bloodmoon could see that with practice the boy could be a very annoying problem in the future if he corrected his mistakes. Bloodmoon stood at the ready to move he didn't know about the other boys abilities and wanted to keep any advantage he had at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Dagger swept to the side to avoid the next arrow, not realising that it wouldn't of hurt him much, he ran forward towards Bloodmoon and swiped with his knife, aiming to cut him in the chest, though he would not cut enough to do any real damage. If his first attack did not succeed, he would step back and swing it again, seeming to be out of range, but instead of cutting, he would throw it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Bloodmoon blocked with his forearm again and went for a punch only for dagger to step back and throw the knife in his hand bloodmoon quickly dropped down to all fours to avoid the knife and then went for a leg sweep to take dagger to the ground again only this time he would try pin the boy to the ground by then jumping on to the boys chest and use his knees to keep daggers arms pinned as well with his clawed fingers digging into the boy's throat but just enough for uncomfort and said, "you move and I did my claws into your neck and I can tear through steel."

Last edited by bloodmoon on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Alex saw the leg sweep coming and jumped, but he didn't get far enough off the ground for the leg sweep to be ineffective by the time it got there, so he was tripped all the same, it was a shame, he knew what to do, but did not have the skill to do it, with his intelligence he could become deadly if he had proper training. He hit the ground and got pinned to it, his arms being trapped, making the knife he got out while falling completely useless, he grunted in uncomfort as the claws pressed into his arms, he tried to stab him in the knees, but the pin gave him limited reach and he couldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Bloodmoon frowned as he noticed ares statue glow starting to fade and then Athena's starting to glow before he was forced to have a conversation in his head and then sighed before saying, "I am going to get up and let you up now and you are going to put your weapon away apparently a friend of mine thought I spent to much time here alone and pulled some owed favors from the god and goddess of war and the goddess of magic." Bloodmoon then gets up and watches dagger incase he tried to continue the fight that the deity's of war had caused and said, "You seem to have some skill with those knifes though you need to refine it as well as your close combat you could have avoided the leg sweep if you had waited a couple seconds more."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Dagger frowned when the other guy got off him and let him get up, obviously, he was suspiscious, he got too his feet and reluctantly put his knife away, for some reason, the desire for battle had dissapeared within him, he listened to what the man had to say Well, unless your going to train me, then theres no point in telling me that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:56 pm

"Well that's what I plan to do after all if I don't I am just going to keep on getting random visits form people and someone is going to end up as a rabbit with antlers and I would rather avoid that after all Artemis my friend not the goddess can be very stubborn when she wants to be by the way my name is shawn but you can call bloodmoon and you can now cross the domain line safely." Said bloodmoon who then began to climb back up to the roof to finish fixing it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:05 pm

(OOC: *Darth vader voice* I find your lack of commas and full stops disturbing)

Dagger was shocked, he didn't know if he should, then again, this guy was tough, Dagger didn't have his skills or relations to greek gods, but he could still learn from Shawn, he still was not completely sure, but then he was reminded of those guys he lost to Thank you, I promise I'll make it up to you! but one thing bothered him How did my knives bounce right off your arm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)   What a nice hut (Bloodmoon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a nice hut (Bloodmoon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next