Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Vote_lcapWell aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Voting_barWell aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Vote_lcapWell aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Voting_barWell aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Empty
PostSubject: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 12:33 am

It was a quiet and foggy day in Jump City. The birds were chirping in their nests, too scared to leave for fear of killing themselves by going too fast into something. Few cars passed and even fewer people were walking in the streets. The once green grass seemed to have faded in it's color and the sidewalk seemed even more grey than before. The sun was blocked by the heavy mist that surrounded the area, all you could see from the sky was more grey mist which was the only thing that even remotely illuminated the city.

Dravocn took his usual leisurely walk through the city, his prototype, codename Jazilia followed happily, she looked as human as any other person. She was dressed in black skinny jeans, a red tube top, and a blue jeans cut off jacket. She wore sneakers and her hair was black and had gentle violet and blue streaks, her hair was styled in a ponytail and her eyes were bright blue.

Dravocn wore a tuxedo and was lost in thought. Jazilia followed him close behind, having no problem looking out for him as she walked behind him, skipping happily.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 12:48 am

Kesi skimmed the streets of Jump city she was hungry and she needed something, just something to fill her stomach. It was not like Kesi wanted to eat people, she just enjoyed it much much more than normal food. The leaves covered the streets and flew through the wind as it blue. But Kesi didn't mind, this way there were no tracks left behind her.
She saw the blond boy waking with a peculiar looking girl who was following him behind like a puppy. It made Kesi curious, yet, she knew there was something off about the two. But, she decided to ignore them for the moment so she could get something to eat.
She scanned the area once more and a slightly plump woman just happened to walk by Kesi at the right moment. Kesi grabbed the woman by the brown hair on her head and pulled her back. Just by one small jerk, Kesi had broken the woman's neck.
She smiled playfully as she casually dragged the woman back into the ally way in which Kesi had came from. Within moments, Kesi had taken out one of her knives and started to cut off the woman's fingers, quickly, yet elegantly. Kesi had started to place them into one of her mason jars, that she had slipped out from her backpack. She smiled, and stuck one of the fingers in her mouth and bit into it slightly. As she began carving into the woman's chest to get to her Heart, Kesis mouth filled with delicious red blood.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:06 am

Dravocn continued to walk aimlessly and trapped in his thought process. His long black hair gently bounced with each step. Jazilia however continued to scan the area, she tilted her head when she saw a heat signature lose all heat within seconds while with another heat signature, she giggled and smiled happily as she watched the heat signature carefully and happily because the source of this heat must be very interesting and might make Dravocn smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:13 am

Kesi started humming to herself, as she sucked on the finger like a sucker and finished up carving the heart out of the plump woman. She placed it in another mason jar and then Kesi took her finger out of her mouth and licked the blood off of the butterfly knife. She licked it clean, and then put it away in her back pocket.
She grabbed her backpack and closed both mason jars and threw them into it. She placed her finger treat back in her mouth, and then slung the back pack over her shoulder. She stood up and looked down at the now, bloody, plump woman.
She smiled again, happy with her work. And then turned on her heels and then, headed out of the aly and onto the street. Her hands and face completely covered in fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:24 am

Dravocn continued thinking and walking. Jazilia smiled as the heat signature started moving. She happily jumped and tapped Drav on the shoulder.

"Sir, I think i found someone fun to meet." she said happily with a giggle

Dravocn rose a brow and snapped out of his thoughts before looking to Jazilia "I can't see in this fog, I need you to take me to them." he told her

Jazilia smiled and chuckled before taking his hand and rushing to the girl happily. When she reached her, she happily let go of Drav's hand and tapped the girls shoulder and excitedly bounced around

"Hello, who are you? My name's Jazilia." she said happily, her personality mimicry wasn't active as she hadn't met this person so she hoped she was being appropriate for this person
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 2:17 am

Kesi turned around and looked at the girl that had tapped on her shoulder. She eyed her down. She had... Nice hair. Kesi tilted her head and stared at them for a moment. Did they see what she was doing? Eh. It did not really matter to her. She was very much open with her human feeding needs.
Kesi ripped the pulsing finger from her mouth, the blood was dry off the finger and she kinda lost her appetite for it. She just tossed it over her shoulder.. "..... I'm Kesi... Can I help you?"
Kesi looked at the girl and the boy she was tugging along. He seemed just as interesting, yet he seemed more powerful over the girl that was in front of Kesi. It was the dark haired boy and the girl who followed him around from earlier...
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 2:44 am

Dravocn smiled at Kesi and offered his hand for a handshake. Dravocn smiled as he looked at her, she was adorable, beautiful even. Dravocn smiled at the finger she had been chewing on, he instantly had a crush on her simply because Onyx and Ruby were all over her.

Onyx, a voice in Drav's head spoke first "Did she... just kill someone? She looks hot... you gonna ask her out? PLEEEEASE tell me you're asking her out... i don't care if we end up dead cause of it, at least it's a shot at getting you out of this funk."
Ruby, another voice "You know... the fact that Onyx is talking about liking this girl... or talking at all.. just tells you how into her he is. Cause that prick never talks.."
'Are you two going to try and get him killed?'
'Well they're right, she is pretty, the killing bit is scary though... i'm just happy that he's happy right now'
'I like her hair...'
'You guys DO know that if anyone were to hear what you're saying... Drav would NEVER have a chance with anyone? They'd think he's WAAAAY too creepy to handle.'

Jazilia smiled happily and calmed down after registering Kesi "I'm Jazilia, I want to be friends with you because you seem interesting for one thing." she said happily
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:35 am

Kesi tilted her head examining them once again. Kesi was covered in blood, her hands completely filthy. Dried blood stained her lips as well. She then looked at the hand that was offered to her for a shake. She grinned and shook it, hoping the blood would just happen to give either of them the creeps.
"Friends..?" Kesi questioned this, friends? Who needed those? She only had a peculiar taste in certain people. These two were quite interesting, but were they friend worthy?
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 6:21 am

Dravocn smiled at her and slowly dropped his hand as she didn't seem to be interested in shaking hands. His mind continued to be full of irritating voices speaking, each voice an embodiment of a part of him.

Onyx is the embodiment of all of Dravocn's hatred, his temptation to murder, his self loathing, his distain of everything he's done and will continue to do due to his nature.

Ruby is the embodiment of Dravocn's desires, everything he's wanted but has never taken, his lust, his greed, his wrath

Diamond is the embodiment of Dravocn's self restraint, his common sense of what's right and wrong, his super-ego essentially

Topaz is the embodiment of Dravocn's joys, his fears, his love

Emerald is the embodiment of Dravocn's scientific curiosity put to extreme levels, levels he dare not cross

Sapphire is the embodiment of Dravocn's sadness, his existential crisis, his loneliness and depression

All of these voices are there because Dravocn needs them to be stable, he is broken and they're there to keep him from acting purely on impulse. Diamond keeps him in check while all of the other voices keep him from ignoring himself.

Jazilia smiled and nodded "We want to be friends, with you. Did the large lady taste good?" she asked happily "I hope she was yummy, I don't know what i'd do if i ate something i hated the taste of... like worms or something gross like that." she giggled
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:00 am

Kesi grinned at Jazilia and giggled. "Why yes...She was quite tasty. Kids are a tad bit better to eat though. They're more... I guess.... Fresh." She kept her malicious grin pinned on her face as she stared at the two of them. They are not freightend? Kesi didn't know if she was happy or sad about that. She enjoyed scaring people, but these two might just be friends. Kesi debated on what she wanted to say, or do. But instead she just stood there, and stared. Her red eyes popping out from the misty fog that was laying upon the three of them.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:12 am

Dravocn smiled at her "I apologize if this is too forward, but would you mind going to dinner with me?" he asked happily, he had genuine interest in her, he had this inescapable feeling of happiness with just the fact that she just ate someone... which may be odd, but he didn't care, the less people on the planet the better for the environment... at least that's what he reasoned with.

Jazilia smiled and clapped "I'm glad she was tasty, though fresh food usually is better." she said happily
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:55 am

Kesi took a step back for a moment from the two people. Dinner? She had thought? Normal food was not her favorite thing in the world. But this dark haired boy wanted to take her to dinner. Who was Kesi to refuse such a great gesture?  "sure" Kesi replied. "dinner sounds... Nice... As for the fat lady I just ate... Jazilia. Fresh is always better." Kesi grinned once again and let out a small, yet obnoxious giggle.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 5:15 am

Dravocn smiled, 'adorable' he thought happily and opened his arms "Where would you like to go? I feel the one who should be happiest gets to choose the location." he smiled and Jazilia smirked at him "Dravvie, just kiss her." she giggled happily "I can see your heart beating you know." she smiled. Dravocn instantly blushed deeply and chuckled "Now now, i don't want to make her uncomfortable." he said with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kasifrazz
Kasifrazz

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:34 am

Kesi backed up once again. "I feel as though I should clean up a bit first" Kesi giggled. "Personally, I don't really care, but to the public eye it does cause a bit of problems." Kesi kept her malicious grin plastered to her face. She looked down at her blood covered clothes and blood stained skin.

First, she looked up at the sky and a large bubble of water flew down, drenching her entirely. It helped wash off most of the blood. Then Kesi looked down at her now soaking wet clothes, She examined them, and then snapped her fingers. Within seconds she was wearing black tights, a black skirt, gray high heels and a gray vee neck with a black cardigan.

"Well, that was easy." She giggled, she felt a tad worn out, but she was just okay enough to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:58 am

Dravocn chuckled and smiled "Even more things about you that are interesting." he said happily. Jazilia pushed Drav into her and giggled. Dravocn looked down at Kesi, flustered, blushing heavily. He slowly backed up away from her, worried she'd be upset. Dravocn wasn't used to this whole... i like you i hope you like me back, type thing, he's usually the guy who's like 'i like her... i'll never tell her tho... it could end badly, she might never be my friend again, or she already doesn't like me anyway' so him being so socially complicated and too much thinking makes this situation ALL the more flustering for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)   Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well aren't you just a nice bag of crazy (Kasi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next