Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLet's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Voting_barLet's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLet's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Voting_barLet's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Brian nodded. "Yes, its quite beautiful... and quiet too. Not to many places in jump that are like this, thats for sure." Brian said taking another drink.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:25 am

Nina would move over to Brian and snuggle next to him, eating some of the warm marinated chicken and rice "I'm glad we met Brian, you've given me the calmness that I was so much in need of" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:36 am

Brian jumped slightly when Nina suddenly came closer. He could feel the hives threaten to poke through his skin. Though he didn't move away, he didn't want to offend Nina. "I could say the opposite, Things haven't the most interesting before we met." Brian sighed.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:30 pm

Nina nodded "well now we can make interesting memories together, and I'll help you Brian, nomatter what" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Brian smiled, he wasn't quite 100% sure if he believed her, but at least he was convinced she would at least try. And to him, that was all that matters. He would look up to the clouds watching as they rolled by. "... I hope moments like these last for ever." He would say out loud happy at nina's words.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Nina nodded "I agree, these moments are the best, and I'm happy to spend these moments with you" she said softly, she wanted to hug him more but she had to resist, she didn't want to make Brian's body react badly to her.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:11 pm

((This is why i suck at writing romance for a gynophobe.))

Brian would sit quietly with Nina, in his mind this was the perfect moment to kiss her. In fact he was ordering it, though his body refused to listen. It felt like his entire brain was rattled trying to decide whether or not to do it, and where. The hives had begun to take over, they appeared on his back and his arms. Luckily though they were covered by his clothes. They itched, but not enough to shock his body into running a mile away from Nina. Though they bothered him, his conviction to do what he would do next was stronger.

"Same here," Brian would say before leaning in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Nina would smile as she looked around before noticing Brian leaning in for a kiss, she was certainly surprised but welcomed it, leaning to him and kissing him softly as she smiled, caressing his cheeks softly with her thumbs.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:51 pm

The kiss would last for merely a few seconds but to Brian it felt like hours. His mind engraved the softness of Nina's lips, her soft touch, and everything else in the moment. Once it ended and their lips finally parted... Brian felt a huge burning sensation on the ends of his skin. He tried his best to suppress every instinct to run away while they kissed, but once they parted there was nothing holding it back.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! IT BURNS!!!" Brian said as he rolled into the grass from the itchiness of his hives. His entire skin crawled as his brain attempted to register what just happened. His body burned as he rolled back and forth on the grass. Once he stopped his body would be covered in red dots.

"I guess, brute force isn't the best way to do it."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:57 pm

Nina looked surprised when Brian's body reacted badly "B-Brian...maybe we should take it slow, you shouldn't force yourself into these things, maybe we can find different ways to help your body feel comfortable" she said.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:04 pm

"Well that was less of me forcing myself then me doing what i've wanted to do since we met... though you're right about the different ways thing."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Nina smiled at him and would pour herself some more tea, giving time for Brian's body to calm a little more and hide her slight blush at what Brian said "we can look up different methods on the internet, or go to a psychiatrist, whatever you feel might help most" she said.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:07 pm

Brian would take some of the tea and take a drink. It didn't help but it at least let Brian calm down a little. "Probably the psychiatrist... the internet is filled with a bunch of random solutions."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Nina nodded "then we'll find a psychiatrist, we'll sort it out I promise" she said softly as she smiled at him "and I'll be with you every step" she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)   Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go on a Picnic (Ferg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2