Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Bad Day (Ferg) Vote_lcapA Bad Day (Ferg) Voting_barA Bad Day (Ferg) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Bad Day (Ferg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Fen's morning was off to a terrible start. His power cut out in the middle of the night, so in the morning his alarm didn't go off to wake him up in time. He'd already missed half the school day, and while he was racing through the scummier part of town he heard a pop and was forced to come to a stop. He'd really just gotten a flat tire? As if waking up late, nicotine withdrawals, and the headache wasn't bad enough. He had to get a flat too.
"This day just keeps getting better, doesn't it?"

As if he'd spit in karma's very mouth, the second he tried to dial triple A to help with the tire he heard someone call from behind.
"That's a pretty nice car. Must have cost you a pretty penny, eh?"

Fen spun to see four men looking menacing and moving towards him. He cursed under his breath, putting his forehead against the roof of the car. This was not his day.
"How about you spread the wealth, rich boy?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 am

Ahhh what a wonderful day in the land of Jump City. Birds were chirping, Fish was being slung across the pier for a decent price, and Leo was having his normal day. Now free from the obligation of school, he now worked at his cousin's hotel. It was free living with a paycheck and a place for him to take girls to make out, and more. Life was great! Sure, he had been disowned by his parents but at least he still had his health right?

So Leo would walk through the dank parts of Jump. This was where all the fun was at. Unlike the nicer part of jump this was where people could get their poisons. Leo personally loved living in this part of town, there was never a dull moment. Plus rent was cheap. So it was no big surprise that someone was getting robbed for there car in the middle of the day.

Leo would watch with an amused attitude. It would be something to watch, Leo wasn't a hero so he had no intention of stopping it. Especially with how nice of a car it was, Leo expected that it would go for quite a bit if it was stripped for parts. Giggling at the misfortune he wondered who was getting robbed. Seeing who it was, made Leo raise an eyebrow. Fen's getting robbed? Leo let a small smirk form on his lips. This he could use.

Picking up a random can he would throw it towards one of the grunts. It didn't matter if it hit them, the car, or fen himself. It just had to get their attention. If they were to turn towards him he would be standing there arms crossed with a small smirk. "Why didn't you catch it? That was five cents right there. You couldn't even take money that was being thrown at you." Leo would say sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:52 am

Fen was ready to scuffle with the thugs, when a can came soaring by. It hit Fen in his chest, making him frown and look over to where it came from. He was surprised to recognize the person. "Leo? The Hell are you doing here? I haven't seen you in a minute."
Fen gave a half hearted smirk to the boy. He'd probably have been more friendly if he wasn't in such an awful mood.

The thugs, on the other hand, were less than amused with Leo's arrival.
"And who's this? Your boyfriend? And in case you forgot how to count, we still outnumber you."

Fen chuckled quietly at the reply, his hands starting to turn to claws as he moved towards the group of would be bandits. "That doesn't mean it's a fair fight, you know. I know for a fact that my man Leo over there could probably handle the lot of you alone, but you done gone and dragged me into it too..."

To be completely honest, Fen wasn't trying to drag Leo into anything. He just figured if he went for intimidation, he might be able to scare the thugs off without even having to risk getting a black eye.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Leo's eyebrow rose at the thug's question. Boyfriend? Really? That was the best observation that they could come up with? Not big brother? not handsome devil? Boyfriend? Leo made a mental note, if they were able to avoid a fight, Leo was going to tear them limb from limb. Though Leo's discontent never showed on his face, only his signature smirk remained.

"Well, at least we know you can count..." Leo chuckled. "Though whether or not you can fight is still a mystery" Leo cracked his knuckles.

When Fen said something about Leo being able to take the lot of them by himself Leo chuckled. "*&#*$ right, wait... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING YOUR MAN?" Leo shouted. His eyes narrowing with anger.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Leo threw his own taunts at the thugs, then seemed to be offended by the fact that Fen called him his man. Fen shrugged weakly in reply. He thought it was funny, considering that the thugs already assumed they were a couple... but Fen remembered how much Leo cared about his image and figured that the pup probably didn't want the wrong kind of rumors going around about him. "Relax! It was a joke. Here, I'll fix it... I'm sure my friend Leo could take you all alone, but I think I'm going to get this thing started."

Fen was actually a little relieved that someone had crossed him today. He was in a rather horrible mood, and ready to vent some of that pent up aggression. It was only healthy, really.

So when he started to close in on the thugs and one tried to hit him, Fen was happy that his boxing lessons paid off as he dodged the haymaker easily and followed up with a hook that sent the thug stumbling back towards his friends, who kept him on his feet.

"I think that answers the question on whether they can fight or not, right Leo?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Leo on the other hand didn't really respond. Once one of the thugs decided it was time to play punchies the others weren't too far off beat. Seeing that Leo was less scrawnier and had less muscle than the football player Fen, they assumed they could easily take out Leo. Turns out they were wrong, very very wrong. Coming from a very tight knit family, Leo had been in a few family brawls and been knocked and done some knocking around. That was just with the people he actually liked. When the thug with barely any hair on his upper lip began to wind-up a punch, Leo had already struck out a round house to the man's jaw.

The foot smacked right in the man's jaw sending him tumbling down. Leo smirked. That was one down, though he didn't see the other one coming as Leo felt a fist smash into his stomach. Leo groaned and took a step back and hunched over. He looked up to see an ugly mug grin down at him. From the corner of his eye Leo could see some movement coming from down below. Leo leaned over as a knee would whizz passed his head.

Leo would hesitate. With the thug now unbalanced from the lower body assault, Leo would tackle him to the ground, after a moment of struggling Leo would be mounted on top of the thug. From there, Leo would rain punishment in the form of punches down on the thug. The thug would grunt in pain and struggle to get away. Each blow caused dirt and spit to be spat out as the man struggled more under Leo's barrage. Leo would only hit him harder the more he struggled until the guy would eventually lose consciousness.

When that was done, Leo would get up and wipe the saliva and blood from the guy's now broken teeth on the guy's trousers. "These guy's can't even fight... How sad." Leo would say as he looked to Fen who apparently would still be fighting. "Yo Fen, you done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Despite what Fen had intended, the other two thugs went for Leo while the first bounced back at Fen. That wasn't good. It seemed Fen really had dragged Leo into this. He'd have to win this quickly.
Unfortunately for Fen, the thug he was against seemed to have at least some training. That was annoying, at best. The two squared up, both Fen and him taking a boxing stance. They opened at each other slowly, Fen seeming to be the better of the two. He landed a few shots on the thugs ribs before he made the mistake of glancing over to make sure Leo was alright.

That's when Fen took the heavy haymaker that sent him stumbling. He almost hit the ground, but managed to catch himself. The kid was seeing stars and standing on jello legs now though. %#!@, that hurt. It'd certainly leave a black eye, at least.

The thug came for more, and Fen was on the defensive now as he tried to regain his land legs. Despite the daze, he noticed the man trip a bit on a crack in the pavement and Fen followed up. He kicked the knee, the delivered a fierce uppercut to the guys jaw that literally lifted the man a foot in the air before he landed on his back with a thud. He was out cold.

Leo had already dealt with the other two when Fen looked over, breathing a little heavy. "Well *&#*$. You gotta teach me how to fight like that, Leo. Yeah, I'm done. I had him on the ropes the whole time. Honest."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:55 pm

Leo would walk over towards Fen after seeing him nearly get the tar beaten out of him by the other two goons. "Well you need someone to teach you... unfortunately the school of Leo is only good for no skill brawls, so you're out of luck there." Leo shrugged. "So what the hell are you doing here? shouldn't you be at school like a good boy?" Leo asked with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Leo was quick to deny Fen's request for lessons, not that Fen was serious anyway. Fen gave him a funny look when he called him out on not being at school. "That's funny, I was gonna say the same thing to you."
Fen quickly brushed himself off, touching his eye and letting out a hiss of pain.

"What do you do these days, anyway?" He asked, quickly frisking over the thugs to find out what they wanted. "Not many people are so straightforward about trying to steal my car..."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Leo scratched his head at Fen's comment. "You haven't heard? I dropped out a while back." Leo shrugged. Leo thought back, seems it was just as he thought. He had been wasting his time there, all that smiling and popularity he gained and no one even knew or cared that he left. Leo would feel bad about it but he wasn't exactly in the mood to be sad. Living on your own with barely an income stream kicked the mopey feeling sorry for oneself bull %#!@ right to the corner. Leo was about the now, not the yesterday.

"Ain't much to do these days." Leo sighed. "Same old, Same old." Leo said not really explaining what exactly the 'same old' was. He looked at the guys, who had attempted to steal Fen's car. "Shocking is, guys like these would usually wait till your gone or knock you out immediately. Not gabble like they did..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Fen frowned when Leo said that he'd dropped out. Of course Fen had heard, he really just wanted to hear it from Leo himself. "Ah. You misunderstand me, Leo. You should be in school. I don't care if you dropped out. It's where you should be. Especially if you're busy with the 'same old, same old'." Fen sighed as he produced the wallet of the would-be thug.
"I ain't really here to lecture you or anything, buddy, but school it kind've a big deal. Why'd you drop out? Was it money? You could crash with me if you wanted... My grandfather left me with more money than I can do with..."

Fen offered as he read through the ID. It seemed the man lived in crash alley. That was a start.
"Hey, think if they're getting more bold it's gotta be for a reason, right? Maybe there's a new player recruiting kids?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:36 am

Leo eyes narrowed when fen offered him a place to crash. Rage began to bubble in the pit of his stomach. Who was he to lecture Leo? Some rich kid who has everything going for him? The guy who everyone likes. Who does he think he is judging Leo's decisions? On another note, Why did he assume Leo dropped out cause of money? Does he look like a charity case? It's easy to offer when it's grand pappy's money ain't it and not something you owned? Leo wanted to knock the conscious out of Fen but held back. This wasn't the time to get emotional. Instead he was going to put his feelings aside and look at the matter at hand.

Leo ignoring Fen's first line of questioning cause if not he'd knock the rich kid's head across the concrete himself looked at the unconscious thugs and shrugged. "Dunno, there's always someone trying to recruit... Though something tells me you want to go after this guy cause they attacked you don't you?" he asked scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Leo ignored Fen's offer, and the football player didn't pay it much mind. He didn't know what the kid dropped out for. He wouldn't act like he did. So when Leo said that Fen probably wanted to go after the thugs because they attacked him, he chuckled.
"That's part of it. Add on the fact that as a member of the B-Team I almost think I'm like... supposed to try and stop crime. You were a member once too. And I'm guessing you could use a break from the same old same old? How about it? Crash a gang of car boosters with me?"

Fen gave his usual smirk. It'd been a while since he'd received an official mission, and was itching to break the same old same old himself. Besides, all that waited at school for him was more headaches during classes and an angry Ella.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Leo shrugged. This was actually the same old same old for him. Fighting with gang members, pimps and thugs was the usual for people like Leo. Though he wasn't going to say anything of the sort since that would ruin the atmosphere.

"Sure, why not... ain't like there is much else to do... So where do we start?"

Leo said placing his hands in his pocket. He also made it a point to ignore Fen's statement about the B-Team. The name left a bad taste in Leo's mouth. It was just a bunch of kids with powers in a class room. Its not like they were the titans or hive where they had a alignment or any actual power. It was just a government funded facility to control the growth of metahuman for the future. Which was something Leo didn't want to be apart of.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Leo was along for the ride, which was good because Fen would probably need the back up. Leo asked where they'd start and Fen shrugged. He picked the phone out of the pocket of the one that looked the most like the leader and tossed that to Leo. He went on to check for more wallets and see if there was anything there to give them any leads.

"Try looking through that, I guess. Maybe there's a contact named 'boosted car HQ'. That would narrow it down a bit. If not, we might have to get a bit more creative than that. I'm not sure."

Fen would start to notice a trend in the wallets. It seemed that all the men were employed by the same person. A mechanic shop. That was probably a good lead. He pocketed a business card, but kept looking just in case he was wrong. That, and to give Leo time to find anything out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bad Day (Ferg) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bad Day (Ferg)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next