Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Vote_lcapNo Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Voting_barNo Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Vote_rcap 
Moon
No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Vote_lcapNo Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Voting_barNo Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 2:36 pm

It had been about a month since their picnic and Nina had texted Brian to meet up with her in the park, Nina took a small sigh and would wait for Brian on a bench, today Nina was going to break it off with Brian, there was nothing wrong with Brian of course, but...it just wasn't working out, the chemistry wasn't there.

Last edited by Emmz on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Brian had been doing some work over on the west side of Jump when he recieved the text. It had been a month since Nina had contacted him, and after their talk at the picnic Brian was more than willing to make it half way through Jump in order to speak with her, on whatever she wanted to talk about. Getting in his car, he would make his way towards the predetermined destination. When he got there he would begin looking for nina, though it wasn't very hard for him to find her. "So... what was the text about? You were pretty vague." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Nina would look to Brian sadly and took a deep breath "look, Brian, I'm just going to say this now, and give it to you straight...I..I feel we should break up..." she said softly "it's nothing to do with you, it's me, I rushed into this relationship, I was desperate but...now I just feel we just don't fit right, we're too different pieces from different jigsaw puzzles, I'm sorry Brian, I really didn't want to do this, you're such a nice guy, sweet, kind, considerate, any girl would be lucky to have you but...I...I just don't feel we're right for each other" she told him softly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Brian froze. His brain understood the words that were being spoken and understood the sentiments but he could feel the ground under him crumble. She was breaking up with him. Mentally he completely understood and empathize with her reasoning. He couldn't quell the aching in his chest. Taking a deep breath he took a second before responding.

A smile formed on his lips as he tried to say something. "I understand, don't worry... At least you told me now and not later." He said taking a step back. He looked calm, same as always but he was hurt no doubt. The desperate comment stabbed him in the chest. The words of working things out from a month ago that had comforted him now only served to smash against his ego. He could feel his composure crumbling the more he thought about it.

"Hey, how about we pretend this thing.. never happened... start over huh?" he wondered out loud. There wasn't much else he could say. Anymore and he felt like he have lost the little composure he had.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Nina would frown more when Brian asked to start over "Brian, nomatter how many times we restart, we can't deny the fact that we don't share much in common, a relationship thrives on similarities, I know you tried getting into manga and you really are a great guy but...I don't think it's going to work out" she said softly, she wanted to hug him but since it was Brian she didn't want to cause his hives to break out.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 1:38 pm

Brian face remained hard. "That's... not what I meant..." Brian said quietly. Brian could feel the air beginning to leave his lungs. It was actually getting hard for him to breathe. It was so painful. He needed to leave, now. He wasn't quite sure if it was a panic attack, but he began to turn around and with his hands in his pocket he began walking away. Each step he took he felt air return to his lungs. "But, your right... I guess we don't have much in common... lets forget that... we... ever happened... that's what i meant" he said with his voice cracking ever so slightly at the word 'we'.

He placed his hand into his pocket and produce a cigarette. Lighting it he took a deep drag. Air would return to his lungs. "Well its been fun, Nina." He turned his head to smile back at Nina, small droplet threatening to form into tears. "Well at least now I to deal with a new rash everyday. See ya around I guess." he said walking to a different place in the park, he needed a place to smoke in peace.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Nina nodded "I truly am sorry Brian, I wish you the best of luck in life" she said before turning around and giving a shaky shy, she was alone again, but maybe that was for the best, better than stringing along someone who she didn't have romantic feelings for. Nina walked back to the store and just sat at the counter, staring at the varnished counter in front of her, she may have chosen to do this, but it still hurt.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Once he walked away he would produce his phone and begin to call someone. "Prepare me a new phone and bring it to my home." he would tell them before crushing the smart phone in his hands. Brian is done, he was tired of opening himself up to love only for it to hurt him in the end. He was sick of being hurt, while this was probably the softest he had been let down.. He still could feel the pain. He would attempt to forget about her. With his phone now gone he lost the ability to call her, no matter how much the urge would pull at him he would be forced to accept it was over.

With his hands in the pocket he would walk to his car. Stepping on the sim card destroying it, once he got in he finally broke down. Tears would fall down his cheek as he prepared to drive home. Tonight was going to be a long night for this one.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]   No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Hard Feelings... (Ferg) [Complete]
Page 1 of 1