Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Vote_lcapThe Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Voting_barThe Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Vote_lcapThe Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Voting_barThe Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Empty
PostSubject: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Suzuki was on her regular patrol through the city, despite the fact that she knew she was far from her top condition. Her vision still blurred randomly, and she hadn't been able to sleep much considering the nightmares filled with her dying teammates. That didn't change her nature, though. She remained vigilant, looking for threats. She wasn't expecting much, considering how much the crime rate had dropped in the last few months... but that didn't mean she'd lowered her guard completely.
So, when she saw a warehouse that she had no memory of ever seeing in her life at the edge of the docks she was interested. Perhaps it was just recently built, it had been a while since her last patrol brought her around here. Either way, it was worth checking out.

She approached rather naturally, trying to appear like a normal civilian that was just a little curious. A schoolgirl walking around at 2 AM stood out a bit more than she liked, though. When she saw that there was a truck inside the warehouse and the door was open, she pressed further in. About three steps into the place, she still saw no signs of life. "How... strange."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:54 pm

The door to the warehouse slammed itself shut. The lights flickered a bit, just barely making anything visible. In the distance in the room was a man seated casually on a crate. He tapped the cigar he pulled from his mouth, knocking ashes to the floor. "Ya know, a huge part of me was hoping that we wouldn't have to deal with spandex today." The figure said, standing up with a small stretch. "Luckily we were ready for it."

He snapped his fingers and about 7 of his mercs stepped out from the shadows. A few with knives, some with baseball bats, a few more with broken bottles. Roman wasn't expecting them to win, he didn't even want them to deal any damage. What he wanted was for Suzuki to take them out and get cocky. Then he'd have his fun with her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Suzuki frowned as she found out that tonight would not be like all over her other patrols. Her eyes started to get fuzzy, so she shook her head and when they reopened they were red, and everything was much clearer. The thugs had close a bit, one lunging at her. She jumped back and with one swift kick she hit the weakest point in the side of the man's knee and he crumbled with a scream.
In the next moment, she'd have drawn her sword. She didn't bring the blade that Kuro had gifted her, still afraid it was wasted on her. She ducked a swing from a thug with a bat behind her, doing a cartwheel that gave all the men a nice view to put some distance between Suzuki and the thugs.

"I'm not wearing spandex. And I was hoping we'd skip the pointless waves of useless thugs."
Suzuki called back at the man, clearly playing into his game of getting overconfident. Three thugs charged, and were dropped rather quickly. Suzuki wouldn't fatally injure any of them, but they'd find it hard to hold their knives with two fingers. The other received a blow to the sternum from Suzuki's elbow that would leave him coughing for at least ten minutes. The last would recieve a blow to some recently healed ribs. How he'd broken them before, Suzuki didn't know, but they were certainly broken again now. Her eyes could spot the weakness easily.

This left her surrounded by thugs in pain, with three more circling her.
"Are you sure you don't want to spare any of them? I'm assuming you're the boss, no? Their wellbeing is your responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Roman shrugged and stood by as Suzuki dispatched his thugs. He allowed it because...to be honest this was what he was paying them for. A few broken bones? They'd get compensated nicely for it. "Well, you were worth every cent. Truly you were." He grunted, giving one a swift kick. OK, admittedly, that one was for fun. He stepped forward and sighed. "I'm guessing I have to get involved now, don't I?" He shifted the grip on his cane, preparing for Suzuki to resort to violence.

These Titans were so predictable. Show up, do the right song and dance, and they'd fall for it every time. "Try to keep it above the belt, little missy." He said with a dark chuckle. If Suzuki used her eyes to check his vitals and weak points, Roman would look like a mess. He'd been put back together so many times, but none of them were actually weak points. It was a bizarre sight.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:33 pm

If Suzuki had any doubts that she was after a scumbag, they were quickly dispelled the more he... well, the more the man did anything, really. He just screamed arrogant prick. Something that did well to get under Suzuki's skin. She found herself gritting her teeth roughly as he kicked his own ally, and spoke to them so condescendingly. She really wanted to know his teeth out, if she was being honest with herself.
"I'd hate for you to get too dirty." Suzuki said back, smirking a bit. "So I'll try not to get any stains on your coat."

Suzuki would start the fight, stepping into his range with a thrust of her sword. She was light on her feat, and with her enhanced vision could keep up with a master in one on one combat... though, she wasn't exactly in top shape. She could only really hope that this man was as weak as his henchmen.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Roman had his own tricks to let him keep up with master fighters. The way his eyes work? Bruce Lee would look like a rather angry tortoise. He sidestepped the blade at the last second, aiming a shot to Suzuki's hand with his cane to try and disarm her. Immediately afterward he took a step back, twirling it on his hand.

"C'mon kid, I thought your bunch knew how to fight." He said before planting his cane on the floor and leaning on it. He tapped his cigar and dropped the ashes to the floor. "Whether I'm talking about your little village or the Titans...well...that's up to you. Whichever one isn't %#!@. Go ahead, I'll wait."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:09 pm

The man dodged her blow rather effectively. Too effectively, perhaps. The man moved at the last possible moment, and his counteract was swift and well practiced... eith the man was a true professional with a bit of luck, or he had some form of enhanced reflexes. The hit to her hand, nearly disarming Suzuki. Her bracers and strength training payed off, allowing her to keep the weapon in her hand for the moment. Then there was distance between the two again
Suzuki raised a brow at the mans words. There was no way he was talking about her village, hidden away from society for hundreds of years, could he? She'd gathered that she wasn't dealing with a run of the mill thug at this point, but if he even knew about her village...

"...You speak like you know more than you should." Suzuki accused, frowning. She didn't like this man. She'd have to stop playing soon. But first... "Or rather, you imply that you know more than you do."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:47 am

Roman gave a light chuckle. Fact was, he had no idea what he was poking at. He just knew that Suzuki was some backwater ninja village in Japan. They're probably still fine with inbreeding or something. "Oh I know a lot. Maybe I'll go visit it with a chopper later..." He made a stance like he was thinking, stroking his chin lightly. Now was the big one that could cause his ship to sail or sink. Brother or sister? He sized up Suzuki and raised an eyebrow. She seemed like she'd be the feminine one in the family. Small, protected, probably a big brother. "I'm curious kid, I just really gotta know..." He twirled his cane and held it out to her.

"What are the odds your brother would be able to handle something like that? Legions of helicopters descending on your village, bet they'd be pretty salty you didn't stop me, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Roman's taunting hit the mark on the head, convincing her that he did somehow know something about her home village. Hell, he even called out that she had a brother. She shifted a bit, deciding it was time to kill the man. She'd find out more about what he knew later. After his question, Suzuki decided to let her Susano'o roar a reply. She summoned the complete thing around her, stepping towards Roman.

"I'm going to have to stop you, then." She answered quietly, the Susano'o throwing a punch intent on crushing the man. Murder wasn't really her thing, but she had to make sure that he wouldn't be able to share information about her village with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:32 pm

There was the reaction he was hoping for, but not quite the result. The beast was faster than he'd anticipated, and he didn't react in time. Roman was send crashing back into the wall, every bone in his body broke. Every organ ruptured. At this point, he was little more than a bloody mess on the wall. Roman Torchwick was dead.

The second Suzuki let her guard down though, she'd hear a series of clicks from the bloody mess she'd created. It forced itself back to a standing position, gasping in air as bone clicked back into place. Roman stood across from her again, staring up at the beast. "The funny thing is..." He said, a bit inaudibly as he cracked his jaw back into place manually. "You actually thought you'd be able to stop me. You SERIOUSLY thought you'd get to play the hero." He grunted and cracked his neck, holding up his cane to her.

"But you see, the difference between you and I is that when I gamble, I don't take a fair game." He smirked and the bottom of the cane opened into a sight for his weapon. "And this is where you and I part ways." Roman had already noticed the structure of Suzuki's behemoth. It was skeletal. And that meant there was a nice exposed ribcage to shoot into. He fired his cudgel's explosive round through the ribcage, aiming right next to the Titan. He wanted her to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:16 pm

It seemed the Susano'o was more than the man could handle. As she heard the bones crack and snap, she released a breath she didn't even know she was holding. That was the first time she'd killed anybody. It did not feel good. She'd probably remember his face for the rest of her life. She made a mental note to keep her anger in check... though, she wasn't sure she did the wrong thing. He was threatening her entire family.
Her vision was just starting to blur again as she started to turn towards the exit... only a sickening cracking sound would stop her dead in her tracks. She'd look over to Roman, squinting to try and see him.

"What the..." How was he speaking? She'd seen him explode... the Susano'o was still up though, but with her eyesight blurry she wasn't sure how she'd be able to attack.
Though it seemed she wouldn't even get a chance to attack. Roman did something and Suzuki saw a bright light... then blinding pain. The rocket exploded against her Susano'o and shattered it's armor and ribs.

The Susano'o vanished with the blast, and Suzuki was thrown back into the wall. She remained on her feet for a moment, before looking down to evaluate the injuries... only all she saw was blood. A lot. Her pale skin had blood running down it, soaking her white top. She slid down the wall, leaving more blood there. The area around her was like a murder scene. Her ribs were broken very clearly and breathing hurt immensely. She knew enough about wounds to know she was in trouble. With all this blood, she wouldn't last long.
As she started to see darkness, she moved her hand to her communicator, pressing the SoS button. She hit the floor, about to lose consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Another night, another patrol, except this one was slightly different than most. Sure you stop the crime, drop the criminals at jail, then continue the night, but she wasn't expecting this. While Garnet was mid battle, her communicator began releasing an SOS signal and when she looked at it, it was coming was Suzuki. The gem looked at the petty thief, knocked him out, and began making bounds to her location. She was leaping over buildings to get to her, her gems glowing in anticipation on what would happen. Was there a huge fight and she needed back up? Was she hurt? God Garnet hoped she wasn't hurt.
When The Gem got to the docks, she followed the dot into a warehouse, punching through the wall and running in. She didn't see anything, so she took off her glasses and ran to the other side of the crates.

At first, it was completely empty, but when she followed the trail of blood Garnet's gauntlets disappeared. Running towards it, Garnet was Suzuki with a huge portion of her chest blown into, blood sprayed everywhere. Her right eye had a stream of tears falling out of it, and even for a moment her body glowed. "No.. no! Keep it together! It isn't your fault!" Garnet yelled at herself, crouching down by Suzuki and scooping her into her arms.
"Suzu... It's me Garnet.. You'll... you'll be fine.. I'm taking you to the Tower." The giant woman whispered, leaping out of the warehouse and heading toward the Titans Tower.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:18 am

Suzuki was barely conscious by the time Garnet got there, but honestly the fact that she was conscious at all was impressive. With all the blood she'd lost, it was surprising she was even still alive. Suzuki was indeed a fighter...
but when Garnet spoke to her, Suzuki's dark eyes didn't seem to understand the words. Instead, she coughed and a mouthful of blood evacuated her lungs. It was followed by a gurgling sound and a cough as her shallow breaths became fewer and shallower. When Garnet touched her, Suzuki barely flinched away, shaking like she was freezing. In fact, her skin was cold to touch.

"Sc..." She tried to speak, but practically vomited up blood. "Scared..."
The words were weak, but when Garnet scooped her up the girl started shaking even more. She was going into shock. Luckily it wouldn't last long before her eyes rolled back, and she passed out. Suzuki was barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:44 am

She tried to speak, but instead vomited up blood. Garnet kept her eyes ahead, changing course to the hospital. This was too serious, and her body was cold, her eyes rolled back, it wasn't happening.. it couldn't be happening.. "Stay with me Suzuki, stay awake." Garnet told her gently, jumping from building to building until she landed outside the entrance to the ER. The gem ran inside with the bleeding Suzuki, followed by 12 people running towards her.
"Please help her.." Garnet asked as the doctors set Suzuki on a stretcher and began carting her away. They were all shouting, wrapping up her side, putting a mask on her face, and getting out strange human technology.

The Titan began following after them swiftly, but was pushed back by two doctors. "Ma'am... You need to stay back, we'll fix her up and everything will be fine." One of them told her, Garnet still pushing through. "I need to be with her!" Garnet yelled angrily, her voice sounding a bit off. "Ma'am! We are doing all we can and you! Will distract us! And will only be in the way!" He yelled back, causing Garnet to go limp and walk outside.
She'd look up at the sky and notify the other Titans what had happened, letting them know where Suzuki was. "DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!" Garnet yelled, punching a hole in the parking lot, even sending a few pieces of concrete flying. "It's fine... Everything will be okay." The gem told herself, her glasses turning a lighter shade of blue. "How can you be so calm!!?! It's just like last time!?" She yelled out again, grabbing her hair out of frustration. "Last time wasn't our fault, and neither was this time." She soothed herself, her body glowing white.

A loud popping noise would be heard and two small figures would fall onto the ground. "You can't be serious right now Sapphire! If we were sooner! We could have saved her from that pain!" Ruby yelled as her hands caught on fire. "This was inevitable, it isn't your fault." Sapphire told her soothingly, grabbing Ruby's shoulders. Ruby was looking away, tears streaming down her face. "I just thought.. This time.. finally we'd be apart of a team that we could manage.. That I was strong enough to look after.." Ruby explained, sniffling.
Sapphire kissed Ruby's cheeks over and over, causing her to giggle slightly. "You are stronger than you imagine Ruby.. But we.. we are stronger together, and right now we have to be there for Suzuki." Sapphire told her lovingly, Making Ruby calm down. After another few moments of sniffling, Ruby looked at sapphire and smiled. "We should split more often, I like looking at you." Ruby teased, pushing Sapphire's hair out of her eye and kissing her. "Come here laughy Saphy!" The red gem said, picking up the giggling and blushing Sapphire and spinning her around. They both would glow, and Garnet would reform, looking around.

As if none of that happened, she stretched her arms and walked back into the ER, sitting in the waiting room. She needed to know when she could see Suzuki.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:25 am

If Suzuki was awake and conscious, she'd thank Garnet. She was lucky that the Gem was so close by and able to get there before things got even worse for the Teen. After the doctors practically threw Garnet out of the room, they had an even tougher job ahead of them and that was saying something. Suzuki was in such a critical condition that they'd be working on her for hours.
If Garnet ever got impatient and asked anyone what kind of a condition she was in, the answers would be intentionally vague. "She's with the best doctors we have, and they're doing everything they can for her. The girl's a fighter."

And Suzuki was. On the operating table her heart had stopped 3 separate times. Every time though, the girl came back if only barely. The doctors were working on repairing her ribs, that had punctured her lungs. The whole time giving her blood transfusions in an attempt to keep the Titan kicking...

but surely enough, after an almost 8 hour operation, three doctors stepped into the waiting room looking absolutely exhausted. "...is there a Ms. Garnet here? We... have news."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]   The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Night (Izzy) [EG]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next