Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:41 am

OOC: Hotwire can post whenever he wants. As can any of you.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Oh great. So Suzuki had an evil twin. What was this? "Titans of our Lives?" And from what Hotwire could gather, this... Suzaku was Kuro's real identity. He knew that Kuro had always been an enigma, but it looked like Suzaku had just lay dormant within the recesses of Kuro's mind. And now he had turned back. And he was furious.

"I'm with Garnet. Before any of us... Lose our heads." He said glancing at Suzaku's sword. Probably not the best choice of words given recent events. "Let's just talk this out."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:47 am

Suzaku looked at Suzuki in a bit of surprise as she defended Yang, telling him not to threaten her friends. The one known as Garnet offered her counsel as well, saying that everyone was confused and overwhelmed. Hotwire finally spoke up as well, saying he wanted to talk through things. Suzaku returned his attention to Suzuki as Garnet tried to carry Yang away.

"Had I not intervened, she would have murdered you. I don't care if you put them on the same level as me, but don't even think to demand the same respect from me."

He crossed his arms, looking at all of them, a smoldering anger in his red eyes although he was grinning uncontrollably. He looked to Hotwire. "You are the one that forged Tōsō. Speak what you wish."

He didn't have Tōsō at the moment. It was up in Kuro's room.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Yang was sent reeling by the shove. The girl was barely capable of standing, and thankfully Suzuki caught her. She was barely conscious, and this wasn't helping her. She grunted and forced herself to her feet and away from Suzuki, only to be scooped up by Garnet. "Put me down! I'll kick his *#&!" She screamed before she groaned and passed out in Garnet's arms. She went limp as the drugs set in fully and was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:00 am

Suzuki frowned when Yang seemed to throw a fit. The girl was supposed to be resting, and that was surely not productive. Suzuki sighed a bit, then looked back to Suzaku. He didn't look very... stable. It scared the girl.
"They're right, Suku... you've been through a lot. I think we need to relax and talk about what's going on. How did you... end up as Kuro?"

She tried to start the questioning, not wanting to get into an argument with her brother when he looked so angry and unstable.
"What have you... been through, Suku?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:06 am

Yang went from a child throwing a temper tantrum to a brick, she passed out so fast it actually kind of amused Garnet. Holding the girl in her arms, she gave one final look around at the teens, there was a lot of tension since Suzaku announced himself, and Garnet didn't like it one bit. She didn't wan't to sit in on family business, but with aggressive way he was handling himself, the Gem felt the need to be there. "I'm going to go put her back in the medical bay, I'll be right back." She informed the others, carrying Yang off.
Several minutes later, she'd return without Yang and a stern look on her face. The gem didn't have much to say, she was just making sure Suzaku didn't try anything. Suzuki was uncomfortable and Garnet would back her up. With that all being said, The Titan stood next to Hotwire with crossed arms, looking intimidating as always.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:30 am

"So from what I'm getting from all of this, is that you've been inside Kuro from as far back as Kuro himself recalled. So something happened between your time as Suzuki's sister and Kuro's earliest memories." He said. "And knowing what we know, I doubt it's good." He said leaning against the wall. He nodded over to garnet to show he would hold things down while she took care of Yang.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Both Hotwire and his sister wanted to know what had happened to him between kuro entering his mind and this point. He thought back, seemingly back to normal for a few moments.

"I...I left Konoha to seek glory elsewhere, along with knowledge. I soon reached this country..." He clutched his face, a sudden twinge of pain hitting him. "I came to some misfortune, and was injured...men found me, and took me against my will. They brainwashed me...and robbed me of the divines."

"I became their tool...and went to Russia...I killed for them...and then..."
Another twinge of pain. He took a knee, dropping to the ground. "It...hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:16 pm

As her brother spoke, Suzuki felt like her heart was breaking. Despite the fact that tensions were running high a few moments ago, she still loved her brother with all her heart and it sounded like he'd been through a lot. She flinched inwardly when he said they robbed him of the divines. She imagined that would be akin to torture.

When he dropped to a knee, Suzuki was right next to him putting his arm around her neck to help hold him up.
"I'm sorry you've been through all that, Suku. We're here to help you recover. You can get through this, you're strong. Stronger than I'll ever be."

Something Suzuki genuinely believed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:21 pm

So Kuroo was the fake this whole time, it was definitely interesting, and Garnet did feel sorrow for him, but something was off. His aggressive behavior towards Yang and over protectiveness of Suzuki screamed an abusive relationship, one of the things Garnet despised the most. Having a relationship with anyone was so precious and meaningful, whether it be platonic or romantic, yet people abuse that power and hurt the ones they love the most.
That kind of behavior was sending many red flags into the air for the Gem. Nonetheless, Garnet continued to the listen to the story, and when he fell to his knee the Titans instinctively went to his side. Sure she had her reasons to not like him, but she would always help those in need. "Suzaku, do you need to go to the hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:53 pm

"I see. Well that certainly fills in some of the blanks." Hotwire said putting a hand to his chin. Then Suzu fell on one knee. He could tell the he was fighting to maintain his old identity. Whoever did this to him, they were certainly monsters.

"I'm with Garnet, putting him in the sickbay with Yang for any period of time might be the worst decision we make today. And we just voted that Metamorphi would do the dishes tomorrow, so that's saying something." He said. "Though if you need to rest, we could probably set up some rudimentary medical gear in Ku- your room Suzaku." He corrected himself. Man that would take some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:25 pm

Suzaku started gasping for breaths in pain, sliding down the wall and onto the floor. "I don't...need...you help..." he growled out. But gods, this hurt. He groaned almost like a wounded animal. "On second thought...put me in that place. The hospital...but give me Suzuki...don't...let them take me again..."

He looked up at them. "I beg you...let Suzuki stay with me..."

And then he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Suzuki frowned as her teammates voiced their desire to get Suzaku out of the tower. She understood it, but it was sad that her friends and her brother couldn't get along. Luckily, Suzaku didn't put up much of a fight. He wanted to go to the hospital as well... only he wanted Suzuki to stay with him.

"I can't leave my teammates." She said, just before he passed out. She caught him, despite the fact that she wasn't that strong. "Garnet, can you help carry him downstairs? He belongs in a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:23 pm

Suzuki passed her brother off to Garnet, which she picked him up and listened to Hotwire. So he agreed with her, putting him with Yang, who he previously tried to attack, was a bad idea. "I can take him to the hospital." The gem said flatly, walking towards the door. "Suzuki, you should go back to bed, and refrain from visiting him without going with someone. We don't know what he'll do, we don't know him, and until we do he shouldn't be in the tower." Garnet told her, sounding more like a scolding mother than anything.
Realizing her harshness, she let out a sigh, she was just so protective sometimes. "If you'd like.. I could carry you as well.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2