Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Vote_lcapSetting Up Shop (OPEN) Voting_barSetting Up Shop (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Vote_lcapSetting Up Shop (OPEN) Voting_barSetting Up Shop (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Setting Up Shop (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character
Name: Nerinia
Code Name: Specter
Villain or good guy?: Good

Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:38 pm

The half-spector, half-human girl walked in, visible now to the naked eye. She looked like usual aside from the three inch deep hole punched in her shoulder, looking to be the size of an index finger. The wound yeilded grey blood, which was now dried into a substance that resembled ice. It didn't hurt. As she reached the abandoned section of the docks she sunk down, sitting on a large crate with her legs crossed, watching the lights flickering on as day receeded into dusk. Her red eyes were partially shaded by her black hair. She was ashamed of her failure, and the fact that she'd fled from assisting Toji and the other Titan. Specter didn't feel ready to give up her head this early on in her career.... who was she kidding? What career? She couldn't even control her powers yet...
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Musashi cut through the air, sweat pouring from his forehead from the training he put himself through. His mind was focused on improving after his last duel against a small child. He practiced between two unoccupied buildings, swinging his weighted wooden sword. The weapon weighed eighty pounds but to Musashi it weighed only twenty. He jumped, the height he jumped made him look like he was floating with the air, only to be brought down with a fierce downward slash. He landed, breathing in and out deeply, exhausted from the days training. He frowned and cursed as he thought of how Toji could beat him, an elite samurai. He slowed his breathed as he sheathed his wooden sword in his belt loop, his school uniform dirty. He walked out of the alleyway, breathing in the night air. He stopped as his eyes caught the image of a woman sitting on a docks by herself. He frowned, remembering how many other samurai would take this opportunity to rape the woman just because they could. He walked towards her, his footsteps silent as the stars. "A woman shouldn't be by herself at night." He said, scornfully and in a disciplinary attitude.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:53 pm

She didn't hear the Samurai until he spoke, and that startled her more than the fact that he was there at all. She blinked several times, as if focusing on his image. "I'm a Titan, what have I got to be afraid of?" It was a lie. She wasn't a Titan, but she figured this man would hardly know the difference... a soft scoff escaped her throat as she jumped down off the crate, taking on a somewhat confidant stance, her arms crossed and her held held up slightly. Dispite this her eyes shone softly with anxiety. She didn't know if she could focus enough to dissapear with all her jumbled thoughts, but she knew that if there was any funny business, she'd have time to unclip her gun.... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Musashi frowned at the word, "Titan", remembering his duel with Toshi. "A Titan out here alone without no team mates.....that's not unheard of." He said, examining the woman. He wasn't checking her out, more like he was seeing if she was a threat or not. He had plenty of experiences with women who seemed weak but could pack one hell-of-a-punch. He watched her stature as she straightened up and stood there. He looked over at her gun, frowning at such a weapon. "If you were a Titan, you wouldn't use such a dishonorable weapon on an opponent closer to you. That would make that bullet go through a vital organ if not aimed properly, making me slowly die. That's unheard of from a Titan." He said, questioning her claim.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Caught red handed, Spector tensed, her hand drifting away from her gun. Honestly, it was a failsafe. She couldn't use it once she was invisible, and besides that, the girl had no real offensive powers. She could just... dissapear and move through objects. Her abilities demanded that she work on the defensive, and in that way required a weapon to be lethal. She sighed, deciding to drop the act since he'd already called her bluff. "I'm not a Titan. My name is Spector." She was more calm now that she wasn't thinking about being found out, and in that way she was able to focus. She suddenly dissapeared from sight partially, moving through a nearby crate to prove her point. As soon as she was through the barrel she came back to full visibility. "But I'm no weakling." She didn't know who this man was or what he was hanging around here for, but if she was going to be using this abandoned patch of space as a 'home' she didn't feel like having a creep around. Although... the man's intentions didn't seem ill-natured.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Musashi was amazed with such a power. the ability to fade through walls and objects could be used with greedy intent, but he wasn't like that. He saw it more like a scape-goat in duels. He gave a small smile as he realized she wasn't going to misjudge his intentions. This was good for both her and him, for if she had drew her pistol it would have shattered against his sword (wooden sword). He straightened up, bowed his head and back slightly, and said. "I am Miyamoto Musashi." He straightened back up and added. "I do not see anyone as weak until they fight me. Then, when the duel is over and one remains standing, that one is stronger. Why are you out here by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 am

Her eyes darkened as she pushed her white bangs away from her face so that they intertwined with her black hair. After a few moments of silence she said; "Because I ran away..." Her upper teeth pinched down softly on her lower lip as she sat down. The gaping hole in her shoulder still remained, and she wondered if the man, Miyamoto, had noticed. Either way, if she was going to be fair about this, she was going to tell him her name as well, not just her codename. She sighed, flashing a slight smile that showed good intentions. "...Nerinia Vadair."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 am

Musashi blinked for a second at the name. He then realized that she was mentioning her name. His eyebrows raised at the change in emotion and the fact that as she sat down, he just now noticed the gaping hole in her shoulder. He sat down next to her, unsheathing his sword before doing so, and settling it on his shoulders. "I person who learns from past failures becomes stronger than the person who regrets them." He said, remembering a few lessons he had taught his students at the martial art school during Post-Civil war in Japan. He hoped his saying would help her some, cheer her up at least.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:28 am

It did cheer her up, at least a little bit. She nodded solemnly, touching the wound on her shoulder. Her gray blood seemed to have frozen, a natural cogulant between her blood and air. This gave her chances to escape during battle, even if she was injured. Another defensive trait to her. She wetted her lips, looking at Musashi. Nerinia then spoke up yet again. "I need more practice. I learned that it's foolish of me to try and help someone who can handle themselves..." She glanced at her icy wound. "I also learned that Mr.Slaughter puts as much force into one finger than I do in my whole fist." The female couldn't help but laugh at her stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:50 am

Musashi raised his eyebrow at what she had said, sounding like she wanted him to train her. He frowned at that opportunity. He hadn't taught anyone for what seemed to be 3 days when infact it was over a thousand years. "Sometimes fighting with fists is never the way for some people. Sometimes it's the gun, the bow, the halberd, the spear, or the sword. It is admirable that you tried to help someone but it is foolish if that one person can do it on their own." He took out a Japanese pipe and just bit down on it. He wasn't going to smoke any tobacco during his training, it would hold him down. "You could try a different way of defeating an opponent. Words can defeat them, intimidation, or weapons that suit you." He said, feeling like he was back in his dojo teaching young students the art of the duel blades.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:56 am

"I can't hold anything while I'm invisible..." Nerinia picked up her gun, gripping it. She then focused and faded from view. The gun clattered to the ground. She reappeared a few feet away, her expression contemplating. "So, that's more of a defensive item, since I really can't do much with tangeble objects. I've never tried MOVING something while invisible but I assume it'll be the same result as trying to hold my gun." Speaking of which, she picked up her gun and holstered it again, smiling in her usual aloof manner. "I suppose I'll grow more accustomed to the details of my abilities as I work on them. Up until that day I suppose... it's going to be me trying not to get my limbs lobbed off!" She laughed good-naturedly, shaking her head. Her mood swings would give most people whiplash.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Musashi took his pipe out of his mouth and rested the back of his hand his lap. He watched as she disappeared and reappeared from a few feet away. She was strange to him with her random emotions but he could see potential in this one. He stood up and said. "I want you to turn invisible, reach into my chest, and reappear." He said, an idea coming into his head. If she could go inside a persons organs and damage them, she might be able to have some offense instead of defense. The change in his mood was serious unlike the laughing that had escaped from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:00 pm

She caught his change in mood, and right after that, she caught his words. She was apprehensive about this. Despite her anxiety she followed the order. She took a step towards him and focused, her eyes closing, the sound of a soft exhale came just before she dissapeared. Nerinia moved effortlessly until she stood directly in front of the man. There was no way that she was going to go through his chest or stomach. Her arm rose, and she moved her arm through Musashi's shoulder blade. She gulped. Here went nothing... she opened her eyes and she came back into his sight. Her arms solidified and she nearly gagged as she felt bone and blood shifting and splitting around her hand. Her arm was plugging the wound from bleeding out. Maybe she shouldn't have stuck her arm all the way through....
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Musashi breathed in before her arm entered into his shoulder and when it did the pain was excruciating. He held his breath as he grabbed her hand, ripping it out of his shoulder. No blood had came out of his wound, but the bone wasn't like normal human bones. It was shiny and metallic. It had several words in an alien language written on the bone. He breathed in as his flesh regenerated around the wound, covering it up again. "See, you have an offensive attack, it won't work on a person with regenerative powers but it may work on someone else." He said, rubbing the wound.
Back to top Go down
Egos™
Egos™

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:14 pm

She was gaping at him. She was silent for a second before she released at relieved laugh. "Oh thank God!" She leaned back onto a column of stacked crates, putting her hand on her forehead as she stared at the hand that had been in his shoulder. "That could possibly have been the most revolting thing I've ever done... having my hand inside someone..." A soft smile flickered onto her face. "But you're right!" She unhooked the strap that was holding her gun to the white belt around her waist, dropping it onto the ground, gun and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop (OPEN)   Setting Up Shop (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting Up Shop (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next