Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Vote_lcapThe Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Voting_barThe Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Vote_lcapThe Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Voting_barThe Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Empty
PostSubject: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Kuro woke up, quickly whacking his head against the desk. He had to stay awake a little longer.

How curiously he clings to his shell.

Indeed. As if he had claim to it in the first place.

Kuro continued calmly writing, finishing the last letter and folding it. I am real. This is just as much my body as it is his, if not more so.

Though even as he thought it, he had trouble believing it himself. The way his memories were arranged now...perhaps his other resident would have trouble adjusting to it, as well, but he was sure that he didn't care.

He slowly went around the tower, going to each of his friends' individual rooms. It was very early, so they were either all asleep or up and about exercising or doing whatever else their morning routine was.

He would open the door and leave a note on each of their beds, or at their door if he would have to use excessive force to open it. He then exited into the lobby of the Tower, and stopped walking, just collapsing onto the floor.

Suzuki:

Yang:

Metamorphi:

Toji:

Hotwire:

Garnet:

Johnathon:
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Suzuki was already up and about when Kuro dropped off the letter to her room. Normally, she wouldn't have seen it until that night when she returned from her patrols, but she'd been absentminded this morning. She'd forgotten her sword and was returning to grab it when she spotted the note immediately upon stepping into the room. Her eyes turned red as she read through it quickly, her hands shaking. He did it! The b*stard! He ran off on his own despite saying he wouldn't.
"I'll find him." She declared aloud, then spun on her heel. She took off in a run, like a determined tornado storming through the tower. She'd suspected that Kuro would do something like this, but after he promised not to...

She didn't have to go far before she found her friend. She was ready to leave the tower and search Jump top to bottom to find the man, but he was right there in the lobby face down. She rushed to his side, her red eyes searching for wounds but... it seemed he didn't have any.

"Kuro..? Wake up, you b*stard! Wake up or I won't forgive you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 7:57 pm

To some Titans knowledge, Garnet didn't need sleep, so she took many of the night patrols or she took the time to think over her past. She was always being productive, and right now she was coming back from a long patrol. The Gem got to the Titan island and walked to the front door, letting herself in. She didn't expect any one else to be up, but when she arrived she saw a furious Suzuki crouched down over something. When Garnet got around the couch, she saw that it was Kuro.
Immediately, the Gem rushed over and crouched down, flipping Kuro over to face the ceiling. "Do you know what happened to him?" She asked Suzuki, running her hand over his forehead looking for any human sign of sickness. Her first assumption was his current inner battle with himself, he just cut off his close friends arm, he has to be feeling something enough to cause him to act like this.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:16 pm

"Oh this is not happening..." Hotwire complained as he ran down towards the entrance. The note was slightly crumbled in his hand, as when he first read it, he clenched his fist in anger. He soon happened upon the scene of Garnet and Suzuki standing over Kuro.

"Well whatever happened, we can do more for him in sickbay. Garnet?" He motioned towards Kuro, indicating that she should carry him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Kuro was in a haze. He wasn't unconscious. To Suzuki it would be just as the night when he had first had an experience, in and out of sanity as he muttered. When he was flipped forward though, Garnet looked for life signs, trying to put her hand on his forehead. He noticed his mask was coming ajar, and suddenly lurched, flipping out of the way of the three as Hotwire walked in. He didn't have much coordination, however, and fell straight against the wall.

He kept his mask on his face desperately, as if it were his actual face she were trying to peel off. "No...no..." he said, his voice flickering as he scrambled up, pressed into the wall as if afraid of them. "Not...my face...Suzuki..." Suzuki would recognize the voice yet again, like from the incident at the museum.

"I'm sorry...this isn't my choice. I'm being forced to leave. I can't stay even if I wanted to."

And then, a brilliant light as suddenly, Kuro glowed. It wouldn't be blinding or anything, but every wall socket and power appliance would be struck with blasts of electricity as the electricity was drained from his body. This would continue for a few moments, frying every outlet and appliance in the vicinity before it stopped. Kuro would slowly stagger, and drop to his knees, looking off into space, his mask coming loose, slightly pulling away from his face. If either of the two wanted to get it, he'd be powerless to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Suzuki was worried for her friend. She'd seen him like this before, and it wasn't something she'd planned on ever seeing again. When Garnet started looking over him, he sprang right back to life... but his voice. "What..?" Suzuki couldn't stop the question before it came out. She knew that voice. It belonged to someone she hadn't heard from in a loooong time.

Kuro stood defensively, and Suzuki's eyes ignited red. Something was very wrong. She'd heard it in Kuro's voice before, but had assumed that she was hearing things considering the situation at the museum... now, she was starting to doubt herself.

"Who... are you?" She asked, stepping ahead of Garnet. She knew it was an invasion of Kuro's privacy but...

She had to see under that mask. She reached out to pull it off his face, hoping nobody would stop her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:21 pm

As Garnet was attempting to touch his face, Hotwire came running in angrily asking to move him to the sick bay. Of course Garnet's third eye was scanning the two vigorously while looking down at Kuro, attempting to pick him up. It wasn't even a moment after that Kuro jumped into the air and ran into a wall, holding himself up as his voice began changing. What Garnet had gathered from the other two was that Kuro left them both notes and he was trying to run away.. against his own will? There were two voices, maybe there were more than one Kuro inside of there, it's not the first time Garnet had seen this.
The Gem approached him cautiously, standing behind Suzuki as she somewhat angrily approached him. Then, Suzuki reached to pull off his mask, wanting to know who he was. Garnet reacted fast, shoving her own glasses onto his face, which would cover more than half of it, and then stepped in front of Suzuki. Her large stature, now in a scolding mother position, would block off her sight from Kuro.

"People keep their identities a secret for a reason, you're his friend and you need to respect that." Garnet scolded, all three eyes looking at Suzuki. "Something upset him and Kuro is not like his self, so let's help him first and ask questions later." The Gem told the others, sticking her hand out so that Suzuki will give the mask back to her. She only wanted to protect her friends, even if he was off.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 2:50 pm

"Oh yeah, sure. That makes sense." A shaky voice said from the elevator. It opened and out stepped Yang in the hospital gown she'd been jammed into for her time in the sick bay.  As uncomfortable to look at as it was, there was a heavily bandaged stump rather than her left arm. With how much blood the blonde had lost, she was barely supposed to be moving at this point, much less walking. Yet here she was, forcing herself into and out of the elevator on her own.

"Except..." She shoved the IV she was hooked up to out of the elevator (and you have no idea how hard those barbs were to get into her arm) and followed suit, holding an envelope and piece of paper in her hand which she tossed to the feet of the other Titans. "Look, I got possessed a bit ago. It's not a fun time. I know what it makes you do, but he cut off my arm and now he's trying to run away. You REALLY think that sounds like your friend, Garnet?" Yang was shaky, a little steamed, but very shaky. "Whatever happened to him, whoever is in his head, that's not him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:27 pm

"Enough of the melodramatics."

Kuro (Or at least as his team knew him) slowly started moving, getting to his feet and dusting himself off. He stretched as if not having moved for a long time, looking at them all through the crooked mask.

"I haven't become possessed. Well, not for a long while, anyways. Has it not occurred to you that perhaps Kuro was the one who poss- gods, what is on my face?" He tore the mask off, looking at it in a moment of agitation, before it slowly faded into a grin. Many of the girls back in the village with Suzuki often found it cute that sometimes, rarely, he could get out of such a serious moment to get distracted like that. But this Suzaku...he was too amused. Too happy.

"Ah, yes...the mask of the pretender. How curiously he clung to this. I wonder if it has something to do with how my face wasn't his own." He tossed the mask to the side very demonstratingly, cracking it slightly. Salt in the wounds. He pointed to the golden haired woman. "And you. You were going to kill Suzuki. You were lucky to have only lost your arm," he said flatly, before blinking, the thought suddenly occurring to him.

He turned to face Suzuki, grinning ear to ear. "Suzuki-chan...how I've missed you..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:25 pm

When Garnet stopped Suzuki from removing the mask, Suzuki sent a glare at her more level headed comrade. Suzuki considered moving the girl with force, but... She cared for Garnet too much. Even if it meant that she wouldn't see the face of her brother again after so long. It didn't last long though, as the familiar voice continued speaking.

Kuro seemed to be about to explain what had happened, before getting distracted by the mask and tossing it off. Suzuki remembered him doing that on occasion back in the village. This really was her brother.

Suzuki glanced at Yang, but quickly looked away looking a little paler than normal. Images of her bloody dismembered friend were still fresh in the teens mind. Not exactly easy to keep her breakfast down with that image. Kuro responded to her accusation with a threat that made Suzuki go wide eyed. She didn't want to see Yang get attacked again. "She was possessed. It wasn't her..."

She tried to defend her friend, but the thought seemed to be lost when Suzaku looked at her and said how much he'd missed her. Suzuki laughed, then ran to him with a smile. She'd try to hug him. "It's been so long with no word... what... what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Seeing how everything was unfolding, and Kuro not wanting to hidden, Garnet stepped out of the way and watch him throw her glasses away. The glasses would disappear and reappear on her face in an instant, covering anybodies chance to read Garnet's face again. From what she was gaining from his moment of speech, Kuro was the one that had been possessing him, and Suzuki knew him. She even went as far to jump and hug him, emotions she didn't know Suzuki could possess.
The gem realized how personal this situation was, and could see there was some long lost connection of sorts. This wasn't her business. If Kuro wanted to tell Garnet what happened, he could on his own time, she only had one question before she left. "Should we still call you Kuro then?" Garnet asked, mostly for the sake of not misnaming him.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Yang couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew she'd messed up, gotten herself possessed but...Suzuki wasn't looking at her. Garnet wasn't answering her questions, and Kuro had gone off the deep end. Did no one care at all?! She shuffled herself forward, dealing with the tubes of the IV as she went. She stopped in front of Suzuki and Kuro, glancing between the two.

"If you're done talking nonsense, maybe you'll listen to Suzuki. I didn't try to hurt her. It wasn't me. But I'm the one who took the casualty." She wiggled her stump to make a point, giving Suzaku a light shove. "And yet you try to run away from us." Yang was making it very clear, she didn't trust the new psychotic Kuro, even if the others seemed to.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:29 am

Suzaku was suddenly hugged by Suzuki, and his grin remained as he hugged her back. It was good to finally see his sister. Wait, wasn't her name Rin? No... He frowned, shaking his head a little to snap out of it. It was Suzuki, of course. Were Kuro's memories clashing with his own?

The golden haired woman, which he remembered as Yang, was still running off her insolent little mouth. She might have expected to get away with shoving him, perhaps emboldened by her wounds and being in the presence of her allies, but he wasn't too courteous with the woman who attempted to kill his sister. It was just a shove, so he wouldn't strike her. But he shoved back, not nearly as lightly, likely flooring the shaking creature.

"Nonsense?! Even the parasite that's been using my body and my face for years had the courtesy to feel repentant after I severed you! Yet you demand the same from me when you would have killed her!"

"My name is Uchiha Suzaku. You can call me whatever you wish. But if I ever have even the slightest indication that you will harm my sister again; possessed or no, not your tools, not your powers, not even your fellow false gods that reside in this tower- NOTHING will stop me from ending your life. Am I anything less than lucidly clear?"

His eyes glowed red, but slowly faded, as looked back to Suzuki as if nothing had happened; like scolding an ant. He looked into her eyes, and his grin faded, his eyes growing wide. "Your eyes...can you even look upon my face?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Suzuki's hug was returned swiftly by her brother, and for a stupid moment she believed that everything would be okay...
But like the brief commercial-like interruption that happiness was, it ended rather quickly. Yang did her best to storm over to the two, demanding sympathy from Suzaku, and even went as far as to shove the man. Suzuki didn't know exactly how this one would pan out...
Not good.
Suzaku responded to the push with a shove, and Suzuki quickly flashed to Yang's side and caught her before she could fall or stumble too far back. If Yang was observant, she might notice the way Suzuki's hands trembled when they touched her, honestly afraid that Yang might break if she held too hard. She kept her eyes on Suzaku though, and her stare rather firm as he started his lecture.

"My eyes..." she started, her eyes flashing between red and black quickly, "can see your face fine. Suzaku, I'm not sure what you've been through, but please do not threaten my friends. These people here are as much my family as you are, and I can't stand by if you guys bar fangs at each other."

She hoped her explanation would work, because honestly? Suzuki was terrified. Her trembling arm would linger on Yang's waist as she kept herself surefooted. The crumbling fear of the unsure fate of her friends and sibling seemingly nothing on her slim shoulders, she'd make sure to keep her gaze on Suzaku, hoping he'd be reasonable take a moment to explain what had been going on...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:10 pm

OOC:
Hey Kyte, you keep on skipping Hotty, you should probably wait this round.

IC:
There was a lot of confusion, anger, and rapid emotions at the moment. Yang demanded to be noticed and pushed Suzaku, followed by him shoving her back. Garnet just watched as Suzuki caught her friend, her hands shaking. The gem also watched him threaten Yang, making her shake her head. Luckily Suzuki stepped in before she did, so hopefully he'd take it to heart.
Garnet walked over to Suzuki and nodded, scooping Yang into her arms. "You need to rest and think about this, you're too tired and throwing yourself around." Garnet told Yang, turning to face the rest of the group. "Suzaku, I wish to get to know you more, but refrain from threatening any of your team mates, everyone is simply confused or overwhelmed." The Gem said thoughtfully, now turning her attention to Hotwire.

"You should probably let them catch up and figure things out." She suggested, giving a thumbs up to Suzuki and her brother then walking off with Yang in her arms. Whether she stays there or jumps out was up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)   The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Setting Sun (Bloo, then Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next