Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcap(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_bar(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcap(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_bar(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(R)Evolve (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

(R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Suzuki would watch as he jumped off the building, unsure herself if the Susano'o would be able to hold out against his entire weight as pressure. The armor started to crack and she frowned. If it did break she wasn't sure she'd be able to remake it, so she let it dissolve on her own. The cables that had wrapped around it came in at her, and she ducked low. She dodged it mostly, but the cable knicked her wrist. This made her hiss in pain, and her fires extinguished. She quickly got her footing back, though. She spotted Kuro climbing up the adjacent building and took a moment to catch her breath. She hadn't been running much, but chakara use was taxing. Especially after a workout.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Kuro leapt across the gap between the buildings, landing, and slowly approaching Suzuki. However, he did not ready his sword. To be honest it was taking all he could muster to just stand. He didn't want Suzuki to worry about him. He cared about her too much.

He returned the blade to the sheath with a *click*. "This is my loss," he said in monotone. "I know I forced you to withdraw Susano'o...but I am running on fumes and adrenaline." It wasn't a half-hearted "you win", either. It seemed genuine. Kuro nodded to himself. She could defend herself in his absence. "End simulation."

In all honesty, it was that he had tried to use his powers again. He had neglected the price long enough. He turned, leaving the Danger Room, and retrieving something from closeby for her.

"You are skilled with a blade, and you have my highest respects. I wish to give you something close to me." It was a long box, and he handed it to her. Inside she would find a blocky object, but might discover it to be a sword in a sheath.

Shinogu:

On the sheath, she would see the writing for 凌ぐ.

Shinogu. To surpass.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:07 am

Suzuki was breathing a little heavy still when he got back to the roof. She was ready to keep going, but he seemed to be at his limit. Suzuki sheathed her own blade, letting out a sigh. While she continued to catch her breath, he left. Suzuki was about to follow him out, and return to the weight room, but he returned rather quickly holding a box.

She accepted it, her eyes inspecting it quickly. She pulled the sword out, a nasty ring echoing through the room. She looked over the weapon, noticing that it was... off. She read the handle, and raised a brow at Kuro.

"I appreciate the gift, Kuro... but, tell me; who am I supposed to surpass?"

She hadn't figured out what the blade could do with just looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Kuro watched her with what he supposed was aniticpation. It was a new sword to a swordswoman, after all. She did seem to like it, much to his satisfaction, but then she asked who it was that she was supposed to surpass. Kuro stared into her eyes steadily, hoping she wouldn't see his fear in them. "I want you to surpass your own limitations. I want you to soar. Perhaps, Suzuki-san, you may even surpass me."

He directed her attention to the blade. "That sheath is somewhat of a charger, if you will. Your strikes should focus on ending the battle with a few strikes and minimal effort on your part. This blade will help you in that aspect. Its power boasts strength, but precision is its true nature."

He drew his blade, looking at her as he merely flicked it against Shinogu's edge while she was holding it. A metallic clang rang out as Shinogu severed the blade by just standing still, and showed its prowess.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Suzuki looked at the blade with wide eyes, trying to wrap her head around how it worked. It cut through that metal like it was butter! That wasn't... normal. Unless Kuro had some power Suzuki didn't know about. She looked at the blade once more before returning it to it's sheath. She didn't want to break anything, and with a sword that sharp it'd be too easy.

"Kuro-san... this is a powerful weapon. You shouldn't just give it away." She chastised, trying to give it back to her comrade.

As useful as the weapon would be, it's not like Suzuki was defenseless without it. In fact, she was still quite powerful if she could admit that to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 8:40 am

He looked at Suzuki for a moment as she reached forward, trying to give the blade back to him. She was no doubt fearing what she would be able to attain with the blade. Kuro reached forward slowly, as if to take the blade, but instead put his hand on top of Suzuki's, and pushed it lightly and gently back towards her, his hand remaining.

"A blade's worth is not measured by its inherent traits. It is defined by its master. In the same way, a sword's master is only waving a metal bar around if they are unable to decide how and when to use their blade. You should only cut what you desire to cut in the first place. And you should start honing that skill, for your sake and the sake of our comrades."

"You have rarely ever seen these blades used, for I use them as a tool in our line of work. This is not what they were intended for, but I use them for my wishes,"
he emphasized. "I forge my own path. Shinogu will help you do this. And if fate is kind, I will be there to help you stay on that path."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:31 am

Suzuki looked at Kuro with soft eyes as he refused to let her give the blade back. She wasn't sure, but something was definitely up with the man. She wanted to ask what, but Kuro seemed to be a private person and she respected that. She was the same way, really. She'd rather struggle through her insecurities alone than get help.

"I'm honored that you consider me a worthy master of such a blade, then."
She said, taking it and holding it against her chest. She wasn't sure what Kuro saw in her that made him think she was, but it made her smile a genuine smile.

"I'm not sure what is going on with you, but I can tell you're worried about something. My eyes can see all. You should try to get rest, Kuro. Remember, we're comrades... and I'm more than willing to help with with any burden you can't handle on your own..."
For a moment the girl thought, and looked away with a bit of a blush to her cheeks. Then she wrapped her arms around Kuro's neck, hugging him lightly. "I care a lot about you, Kuro. You're a valued teammate. Don't do anything reckless."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 am

Kuro blinked as Suzuki started speaking, and mentioned that she was aware that something wasn't quite alright with him. Apparently he had let his guard down and she had seen right through him. She asked him to get some rest, and reminded him that they were friends, and that she was willing to help him shoulder any burden he carried.

To Kuro's surprise, she hugged him, and told him that she cared about him. It was shocking to say the least, and he soon returned the hug very lightly. "...the Syndicate has returned, Suzuki. Or at least, resurged. I do not know how I could have missed any of them, but I need to stop them."

"...something is coming, Suzuki. And we all need to be prepared for it."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Suzuki was glad that he returned the hug. It was a moment of relaxation, something her tired body needed dearly. She'd been working herself to exhaustion just about every day now... on top of that, all the trouble she'd had with her brother returning. It had been an extremely stressful week.
But as Kuro wanted to remind her, the worst was still ahead of them. She released him and let out a heavy sigh.

"I understand, Kuro-san. Trust me, I do not take your warnings lightly. I just... want to make sure you understand that you dont have to oppose them alone. I may not have your level of skill, but if you do go hunting for the Syndicate... I'm here to lend my aid. If you go alone and something happened to you... I don't know what I'd do."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Kuro looked down at her as she said that she wanted him to know that he wasn't alone, and that he didn't have to face this nightmare alone, either. She wanted to help him when he went hunting for the Syndicate. She said she didn't know if she could handle it if hwe went off on his own without telling her. He nodded gently. He brought a hand lightly up to hold her cheek. "You have my sincere promise as the Kurogami that I will not hunt the Syndicate on my own."

He lingered a moment, as if seeming to want to say something else, but shortly nodded, and let his hand drop. "Please try to get some rest, Suzuki-san."

He would then head up to his room, walking slowly in exhaustion, leaning against the wall for support. He was starting to feel weak.

It is almost time, Kuro Kumosawa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (R)Evolve (Bloo)   (R)Evolve (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(R)Evolve (Bloo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2