Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Voting_barThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Voting_barThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Cain smiled to Nima as she suddenly ran forward and hugged her, saying that she was just like Liliana Ness. Nima seemed to have suddenly changed her mind about hanging out with her again, and it caused Cain to smile brightly.

"Liliana Vess? That's an interesting comparison...but yes, I agree, Nima." She smirked and stroked her cheek gently. "I suppose I'll find you in Comics for Fans whenever I want to find you again," she teased.
Back to top Go down

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7