Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Vote_lcapThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Voting_barThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Vote_lcapThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Voting_barThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 6:05 pm

Cain sat with her head in a hand, suspended by her elbow on the table. She was smiling wryly over to a guy that was playing against her. It was his turn, but the way this game was going, he wasn't going to last much longer unless he started pressing the attack.

"Pass..."

Cain grinned a little, drawing her card and untapping all of her permanents. Mogis, God of Slaughter was on her side of the battlefield, but she didn't have enough devotion yet. Six untapped lands. But her Lobber Crews would handle him eventually. "Pass."

The guy quirked a brow, before drawing a card, and grinning. "Alright, it's over. I'm playing Bonescythe Sliver." Slivers. They were annoying as all hell, but not impossible to deal with. "Now I'm swinging with-"

"In response," she said, tapping her two Lobber Crews, "Pinging you for two." He nodded, taking down his life to 2. It had been a game of attrition on his end.

"And now-"

"Then I'll play Auger Spree on your Hill Giant, which puts him at 7/0 and kills him. That untaps my Lobber Crews...which I'm tapping again to ping you for another 2." She smiled.

The guy was reasonably disappointed, but nodded. "Good game," he said, walking off. Cain smiled. It was good to be getting back into Magic again.

Last edited by Acrimonious on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:40 am

Nima had heard that one pf her teachers ran a store in midtown that was quite popular with "her kind" of people, whatever that was supposed to mean. No matter, the girl had already decided to check out the store anyway from her own research. Apparently some of the best Magic players frpm the area came to play at the store on a regular basis, and she was excited to test her skills against some fresh blood. If she lost, that might literally become the case.

The girl walked in just as two people were finishing up a game. She grinned as she saw the girl win with Lobber Crew, such a disgusting card in her opinion, but that was mostly just because it was annoying to go against. When the guy got up, Nima sat down in his place, smiling across to the woman sitting there. Her glasses shined and then showed her sparkling black eyes. "Hello there. A red/black deck, hm? Mind if I test out my newest deck against yours? I'm Nima, by the way." She gave a friendly smile to Cain.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Cain smiled warmly up at the girl that approached her. She saw that it was a red and black deck, and Cain smiled, glad that she had cleaned up the deck already. She thought it was only black and red, but it was also white. Cain preferred to keep it that way. Nothing like a color surprise in the middle of a game. "Of course, darling." She shuffled up her deck like an expert, keeping her eyes on Nima. "Do you want to cut my deck, or am I trusted?" She said with a sly grin. She was cute.

OOC: Btw we can actually play if you want. You should still have Magic Workstation. It has a solo mode, so as long as your computer doesn't shut off completely you should be fine. =P
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:14 pm

Nima took out a deck that had anime girls barely clothed as the sleeves, shuffling them with a grin as she watched Cain with her deck. She was excited for this match, this girl seemed fun. Not only that, but she was cute too. Nima looked down at her deck for a moment and then back up at her. "You didn't even give me your name after I introduced myself! How could I possibly trust you~" She grinned, obviously kidding. The girl smirked and pushed her glasses back to her eyes. "I guess since this is a friendly game I won't cut. Roll for play?" She took out two D6, shaking them in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Cain blinked in absolute incredulity when Nima made a joke about how she didn't introduce herself to her when she gave her her name. "You're absolutely right! I'm so sorry, Nima, I was just admittedly distracted. You look very cute," she said with a wry smile. "Cain Alabaster. It's a pleasure to play with you today," she said, letting her slight Scottish accent hit her. "Sure." She let Nima roll to get her numbers, and then rolled the two die herself to get an 8.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Nima blinked at her blatant comment of her being cute and grinned. "I could say the same to you, Cain. I'm sure it's ruffling quite a few feathers seeing two gorgeous girls playing a male dominated game." She smirked and gave Cain a wink. At her next sentence, Nima licked her lips and chuckled. "The pleasure is all mine. I hope we can play again some time~" She rolled her dice and growled lightly, 6. She sighed and drew up her hand. "Would you like to play or draw?" This is one match she would actually be okay no matter the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:31 pm

Cain could only grin in return as Nima returned her positive comments towards her, and called Cain gorgeous though she was saying that she was gorgeous at the same time. "Or perhaps ruffling their feathers to see it dominated by females in this place," she said, slyly smiling as she saw Nima had rolled a 6. Nima said she hoped they could play again sometime. Cain quirked a brow. They hadn't even started playing yet and she wanted to play again. That was certainly a good sign for the other side of this game they were playing.

Cain smiled. "I'll play." She drew her cards, indicating that she would keep, and then laid down an Orzhov Guildgate tapped. "Pass."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:33 am

Nima smirked and couldn't help but chuckle lightly, nodding in agreement to her claim. The girl drew her hand up and looked, biting her lip lightly, wondering momentarily if she should mulligan or keep. It was a bit of a risk, but that's just how she liked it. The girl looked down at Cain's first play and smirked. "I should have known~ three colors. Kind of odd for this format, but, then again, best to keep them on their toes, hm?" She giggled and drew a card, smirking just light enough to be noticed. The girl put down an azorius guildgate. "Pass~"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:43 am

Perhaps she had revealed her surprise a little early, but it would still work to her benefit. And Nima laid down an Azorius Guildgate after remarking about the third color. Interesting. She didn't assume it was only White and Blue, but that was still a bad indication if it were the case. She'd have to be careful with her spells.

She smiled."I do like to keep them on their toes. But to be honest these are just my favorite colors to use in a game."

She untapped her Orzhov Guildgate, and then drew a card, studying her hand. She laid down a Moutain. "Pass."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 12:30 pm

Nima looked at her hand and then at her opponent's field. All three colors this early in the game. That deck must run like a charm. She smirked and nodded, untapping her guildgate, drawing a card, and then thinking for a moment. "Hmm... I think the colors you play say a lot about a person. Red, black, and white... Mardu. Very interesting." She just smirked at her own amusement and licked her lips, playing an island. "Pass."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Cain raised an eyebrow as Nima said that it was her opinion that the colors you played said a large part about you. She then played an Island before passing. So now she could counter things, unless more expensive counters were in circulation now. "Oh, is that so? Then what do you think that playing a Mardu deck says about me, Nima?"

She drew a card, thinking to herself, but unfortunately she didn't have any more land cards in hand, and if Nima could see her hand, she'd see that she needed at least one more to start anything. But Cain didn't show it. "Pass."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 4:03 pm

Nima listened to her question while watching the board state, she was about to answer her when the girl passed and Nima simply blinked. She didn't have a land to play. Interesting. That means she started with a one or two land hand. Risky. The girl smirked. "I think in terms of actually playing Magic, you're probably extremely aggressive and charge with everything you have, full of emotion and desire to win. In the real world, again, you don't settle for anything and get to your goals through any means necessary... Which makes me wonder, what do you do, Cain?" She looked up at her with a small smile as she drew her card.

She laid down a Hallowed Fountain tapped and then took another look at her cards and nodded. "Pass. Oh! And I also bet you throw awesome parties." She giggled lightly with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Cain watched Nima carefully. She had something to play. No doubt something instant. This was going to be a game of attrition. She drew another card, nodding a little. Now she could start playing. She laid down a Plains as she listened to Nima. Nima suggested that she was aggressive and charges with everything she has, and that she was full of emotion. She quirked a brow, and Nima said that Cain won't settle for anything in the real world, and that she will get to her goals through any means necessary. She then asked what it was she did.

Cain was a little disappointed. Only about one of those things were right. "I can't say I agree with most of what you say, dear. For the sake of this game, however, I'm going to have to get all of those Instants out of your hand." She tapped her Orzhov Guildgate, her Mountain, and her Plains. "I'm playing my Viashino Firstblade. Provided you don't have a counter or instant for it, I'm going to hit you for 4."

"If you want to know what I do, then beat me in this game,"
she said, sticking out her tongue a little cutely and playfully. "Oh, but for what it's worth, Nima, I do throw excellent parties."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Nima pouted lightly when Cain said that most of what she had just assumed had been wrong. The girl quickly shrugged it off though with a small smirk. "Can't figure them all out that simply, I guess. I usually get it right about four out of five times. Not the most accurate, whatever." There was a hint of anger in her voice though. She had really wanted to get this girl right. Oh well, though. She was just about to sigh, when the woman played a land and then a creature.

The girl pushed up her glasses and hid a bitten lip, trying to quickly calculate what she should do. She knew that Cain was just trying to bait her, but it was working. Four points was a lot in this format, but the only thing in her hand that could do anything... She growled, cursing under her breath slightly. The girl shook her head and smiled up at Cain. "Nice play. I hate to waste instants on things like this, but, in response-" She tapped both of her lands and played... "Azorius Charm. Put him on the top of your deck. Doesn't solve the issue entirely, but delays it for me. Plus, I now know what your next draw is. Yay." Maybe she talked a bit too much. Oh well, this wasn't really her kind of deck.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Cain smiled wryly over to Nima as she pouted a little, and then said that she admitted it didn't work all of the time. She seemed a little upset. "No need to be disappointed, Nima. After all, if I knew everything about you from the get-go, I might not ask you on a date later~," she teased a little, and watched as he creature was sent to the top of her deck.

"Good play. Pass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next