Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Voting_barThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Voting_barThe Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:45 am

Cain lifted an eyebrow as Nima acted utterly oblivious to Cain's suggestions. She could tell it was acting, too; Nima wasn't really trying that hard to cover it up. So she still had some illusion that she was in control.

"Now, Nima. Honestly; how can a maid expect to get a bonus to her pay when she doesn't even acknowledge subtle suggestions like that?" She recrossed her legs meaningfully, letting Nima see more of her legs in the process of doing so, and then quirking a brow once more to her as she waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:59 am

Nima blinked and couldn't help but look at Cain when she spoke like that. As she saw the woman's legs, she couldn't resist licking her lips, and then clearing her throat. "I'm not your maid. I'm not getting paid. So I will take liberty in the fact that I don't have to pick up on such ridiculous subtle hints." The girl looked away as she spoke and continued to vacuum, focusing on the chore at hand until Cain explicitly told her otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Cain chuckled. That was a little...grating. She smirked gently. "Apologies, darling. I was under the impression being given a free meal could count as payment." She straightened her back, clearing her throat. "Nima. Stop."

If she did follow her orders, her smirk intensified a little. "Come over here...and take off my shoes. Sooner rather than later."

She did have to admit, though, that if Nima weren't resisting the subjugation so much then she wouldn't be having nearly as much fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:24 pm

Nima just rolled her eyes when Cain said that a free meal should count as payment. Then, Nima did something unthinkable for her. When Cain commanded her to stop, the girl's body acted on its own and followed orders. A growl escaped her lips as she spun around to face her, her whole face now cherry red.

Her glasses fogged a little from the heat of her cheeks as she took a few steps closer to her. "If I hadn't lost that idiotic bet, then none of this would be happening. Do you hear me? I'm no maid. I'm not a submissive." She growled at herself as she knelt in front of her, taking her shoes off gently. Even if she hated it, the girl put her very best effort into anything she actually felt like doing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:35 pm

Cain smirked gently as Nima actually followed her orders, giving the impression that she actually did want to do this. She made excuses, saying that if she hadn't taken the bet then none of this would have happened. But continued to do what Cain told her to.

"But you took it," Cain remarked as she removed her shoes. When she was done, Cain pointed at her socks with a smile, and would tell her to if necessary. "Even if you're that confident in your own abilities, you should know that Magic, like any other card game, has its good hands and its bad hands. So you should have known, especially in the midgame, that there was a possibility you might lose. So you took the bet at your own risk."

When Nima was done, she smiled brightly. "Almost time for dinner. Would you care to brush my hair, Nima?" If she didn't care to, she would be told to.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Cain would have to specifically say any order she wished to actually be followed. Nima was still trying to maintain a sense of fight within her. She simply refused to make the conclusion of what Cain wanted simply based on a look or point. When Cain spelled out the fact that it was her choice to take the bet and that it was foolish to do so, especially mid game, Nima growled. "I had to stay confident. That's just who I am."

As before, when Cain asked her if she cared to brush her hair, the girl scoffed. "As if..." Then she was demanded to and she growled. "Whatever..." She had to reach up in order to brush her hair for her. "Do you really plan for me to be this way for 24 hours? What do you expect me to do? There's not enough to clean..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Cain smiled as Nima started brushing her hair. Her naturally green locks were soft, and they smelled faintly of caramel. Perhaps her shampoo. She continued to ask her little questions, asking what she expected Nima to do for 24 hours since there wasn't a lot to clean. She smirked gently. "After dinner, Nima. Then there will be plenty to clean," she said, a little cryptically. She continued making Nima brush her hair until the food was done.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:46 am

Nima blinked at the cryptic way she said it and sighed. "I really am regretting taking that bet at this point. For all I know, you could be planning to kill me right now." She looked in her bra at the only card she could "play" today and sighed again. She had a feeling that it wouldn't be useful in this situation. For some reason, she had a feeling that Cain was even more persuasive than she was letting on. The girl bit her lip and just kept brushing her hair, wondering what would happen next. She couldn't deny the fact that the curiosity was... was thrilling.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 am

Cain chuckled gently as she looked at Nima by using the mirror. "Nima, if I were going to kill you, I wouldn't invite you in my home and cook for you. Let alone embarrass you as heavily as I did today. And since you've been such a good girl, I'll give you another little piece: I am a spellcaster, just as the Planeswalkers are in Magic: the Gathering."

She smiled wryly up to her. She liked what she was doing with her hair. "You're good at taking care of my hair. If you ever find yourself over again, I'd like if you did it more," she remarked.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:17 pm

Nima blinked when she explained herself some more, which caused the girl to blush lightly. She decided that it was best to keep her power as a secret still, for now at least. The girl chuckled gently and nodded. "I guess you make a good point. I don't know many murderers who would cook for their victim before killing them. And, a spellcaster, huh? So, not only are you beautiful, amazing at MTG, own your own café, and have the ability to put me under your control... You're also a wizard? *&#*$. I didn't have a chance, did I?" The girl growled at herself, realizing she had just let on again that she was enjoying this evening.

As she complimented her hair grooming, Nima smirked. "I highly doubt you'll ever be hearing from me again after this. I don't appreciate being someone's maid. I do not plan on it happening again." There were other thoughts in her mind, but she quieted them with a gulp.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Cain chuckled lightly as she started rambling again, complimenting her and saying she was beautiful, but also mentioning that Cain had the ability to put her under her control. She chuckled again. "Nonsense, Nima. I don't use my abilities to my advantage in Magic. I simply played the hand dealt me."

She also smiled when Nima said she wouldn't be hearing from Nima again. "Oh, is that so? I would like to be friends, at the very least. This was just the result of a bet you agreed entirely and wholeheartedly to, after all," she teased, smirking up at Nima in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 am

Nima continued to brush the woman's hair, smirking gently when Cain took her comment of losing to her completely in the wrong context. "I'm sorry I accused you of that." She giggled lightly and started to braid her hair in an intricate design.

When Cain said she wanted to be friends, Nima shook her head quickly. "I could never be friends with someone who has seen me like this. This isn't me. I'm not a maid and I will never be a maid again. But, if we were to hang out again, then I'm sure you'll still think of me like this, and I refuse to let that happen." The girl pouted as she focused on her hair, trying to hide her blush.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Cain raised an eyebrow when she refused so adamantly. She was enjoying this, she could tell. "I won't think of you as a maid, Nima. I'll think of you as a friend. As I said, this was just a bet that we're having fun playing out." She let her finish the braid, looking at it in the mirror and smiling. "Thank you, Nima. This looks beautiful." She rewarded Nima with another more passionate kiss, before getting up and heading to the kitchen. "Dinner is done..."[/color][/color]

Last edited by Archer on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:57 am

Nima sighed and just let her talk her nonsense as she finished doing her hair. The girl knew she was a horrible friend. All she could talk about was Magic and stealing. This was all way different than her normal afternoons and it made her squirm uncomfortably. She decided to not say anything at all and just bit her lip as she braided the woman's hair. When she was kissed, the girl blinked and moaned softly, unable to resist. "Thank you..." She followed her into the kitchen for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:35 pm

Cain went into the kitchen, opening the oven and pulling out the lasagna with a bare hand, putting it on the stovetop. She would serve herself and Nima a plate, before getting her any drink she could find for Nima. She then sat down across from Nima at a small table, smiling over to her. "Bon appétit." She would eat with Nima quietly. She had pushed Nima too much, she felt. She was considering just letting Nima leave, because she deserved the animosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]   The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magic Touch (Voracious) [MSL]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next