Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSurprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Voting_barSurprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSurprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Voting_barSurprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Surprise Date! (Hotty)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:02 pm

"Nope. Although magical hexes always leave a bad taste in my mouth" Harmon joked. "I mean, you don't have to. I could probably pay for 4 meals here and still have some money to spare." He said waiting to be led to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Amber had been working for a little bit and was getting slightly bored, but she couldn't complain, seeing how she was being paid. She went to see to the next customers, only to see a familiar face Oh! Ella! Hi! she beamed, she was always happy to see her friend. She looked between Ella and the guy she was with, he was a Teen Titan! This was an amazing opportunity. For now she played it cool Alright, there's a table for two over here, come this way. she would then lead them both to a table.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 4:07 pm

At Harmon's attempt to out do her for paying, all she did was roll her eyes. When a person came to seat them it turned out to be a close friend of Ella's! "Hey Amber! I haven't seen you in a while!" She said happily, following her to go to the table. Once sat down, she smiled at her friend. "How are you?" Ella asked, genuinely wondering how her friend was doing. "I never thought I'd see you in a maid outfit." She teased, giggling at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 pm

(OOC: I must apologize. I didn't even realize it was my turn)

Harmon didn't say much. He just let Ella talk with her friend, and took a seat. It honestly didn't surprise him. Ella probably had friends everywhere. "So Ella, you know her from? What? School?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Amber was asked how she was doing, to which Amber smiled Well, pretty good. I have a job, as you can see. Ella then made a joke about her outfit, which made Amber laugh dryly Yeah, I have to wear this. I don't mind too much though, it's cute, might start wearing this outside of work. she kicked up her leg in such a way that Ella would be able to see her cute underwear, she had bought it with the money she got with this job.

Then she turned to Ella and her eyes went dull. Ella would know that this was a sign of Amber using her powers. Her eyes would then snap back into focus Alright, and your date would like... Truth be told, Amber didn't do that with her customers, but she wanted Ella and Hotwire to think it was normal. She then walked over and did the same with Hotwire, but she was going for information a little more juicy than his order. She'd keep on staring until either she was done, or she was interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:45 pm

"Ooooh~ Cute cuteeee!!" She mused towards Ambers choice of panties and her love of the outfit. She loved watching her friends get in touch with their feminine side. When Amber continued talking, she noticed for a moment how she got the blank expression when she read people's minds, Ella wasn't too worried because she knew her friend wouldn't invade her and her dates privacy like that, she was probably just tired from working all day!
"Amber and I met at the B-team." She explained, looking at the menu. "I think I want a coffee... And.... uhh what do you recommend? Just pick something exciting for me!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Hotwire blushed brightly at the faux flirting the two of them did. "She's doing this on purpose isn't she?" He said to himself in his head. He tried to get his mind off it by skimming the menu. "Uh, I think I'll have some hot chocolate and a slice of that peanut butter pie you have."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Amber already knew what Ella was going to order before she said it, but in respect to her friend she hadn't read anything personal. Amber already knew her proportions, so that's the only secret she needs to know anyway. While Amber was reading Hotwire's mind, she heard what he thought about doing it on purpose and internally chuckled to herself.

Once she reached her minute-long limit of her mind reading, she was unwilling ejected from Hotwire's mind, or should she say Harmon's mind. A minute is a long time to find out information. While she was focused on Harmon's mind, she hadn't realised that for about 10 seconds she had just been standing there silently. She stood there for five more seconds before she realised Ohh uhh, yeah... sorry... I'm tired is all... she walked off to get their orders, knowing just fine that Ella knew what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:26 pm

As Hotwire ordered, Ella saw Amber's facial expression going blank, something that was all too familiar. At first Ella didn't think much of it, she usually felt it when Amber was in her head, so why should she think she was acting like that? That is, until she looked over to Harmon who was acting all flustered. Of course... she was... but why? In that moment, Ella felt extremely hurt and betrayed when she brushed it off and said 'I'm just tired and all'.
She turned to Harmon when she left and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the cafe. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought you there." She whispered as the exited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Date! (Hotty)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2