Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Vote_lcapSurprise Date! (Hotty) Voting_barSurprise Date! (Hotty) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Surprise Date! (Hotty) Vote_lcapSurprise Date! (Hotty) Voting_barSurprise Date! (Hotty) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Surprise Date! (Hotty)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Surprise Date! (Hotty) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:35 pm

After the events during New Years, Ella decided to take charge and take Harmon out on a date. Sure it was unusual for a girl to do the asking, but it was the 21st century, so who cares! Ella was excited, she curled her long blonde hair, put on a salmon skirt, and a grey shirt with blue wrenches on it. She hoped Harmon wasn't too busy, she knew with all his Titan stuff he wasn't available a lot..
Besides all of that, Ella walked up to the Tower door, but before she could knock the door opened for her. Inside was the tall mysterious lady, giving her a thumbs up before walking out and closing the door behind Ella. Ella didn't know Garnet that well, but she always looked so scary.

After looking around the empty Tower, Ella made her way up the hallway and back towards Harmon's room where she'd knock gently. "Hellooo?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Today, Harmon wasn't busy. He was just doing some deferred maintenance on his own cycle. He had finished up, and there were no looming threats to the peace today (none the local authorities couldn't handle anyways). Harmon decided the best use of his time in that case would be to play video games. He went to the monitor room and was about to start in when he realized the game he wanted to play wasn't in the room. It was back in his, on a disc. Too bad he hadn't backed up the game files to the Titans computer. As he walked to his room, he decided that would be something he'd have to do later.

But then he saw Ella. She must have been looking for him, because she was standing outside his room.

"Well, close, but I'm over here."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:33 pm

She jumped in surprise when she heard his voice, turning to him, and smiled. "Hi hi Harmon!" She said cheerfully, making her way to him and hugging him quickly. "How are you? Still in one piece? I heard you had another run in with some mummies or something! I'm glad you're in one piece." She told him all rather quickly, pushing hair behind her ear and smiling. It was sort of rude just to barge in and take someone away from their work, so she was going to wait until she knew what he was doing before asking him out. She did have an evening plans... but Ella didn't want to come off as rude.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:45 pm

"Yeah. The mummies." Harmon said scratching behind his head. Set was on the rise, making moves to take over their world. And right now, it looked like the titans were the first line of defense. "Yeah. Things got very weird with that one, and it looks like we haven't heard the end of it." 

Actually, it was quite ironic now that he thought about it. He was so certain on their first date that the thing had no magical powers. Now, he knew it as a catalyst for allowing an ancient evil a foothold to start his invasion of earth. Typical jump stuff huh?

"Anyways, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:58 pm

"Well you guys will pull through, you always do!" She encouraged, smiling like always. He then asked her why she was her, making her pat down her skirt like a nervous habit. "Oh! Yeah of course!" Ella said with a nervous giggle. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date?" She asked bluntly, swaying her hips happily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:12 pm

Hotwire was smiling until she asked about the date. His face fell and he blushed bright red, as expected.

"Oh, I guess. I mean that's fine with me." He sputtered. She looked great. As always.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:47 pm

When Harmon said yes Ella squealed happily and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm glad you said yes because we have a reservation at a restaurant in 10 minutes..." She admitted sheepishly, smiling at him with a slight flush to her cheeks. "Are you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:08 pm

"10 Minutes!" Hotwire blurted. You don't just spring dinner reservations on a guy 10 minutes before said reservations. This girl sometimes...

"Ok. Uh. Depends." Harmon said looking down at his hanging around the tower clothes. "How nice is this reservation?" He asked. "I might have to change if we're talking fancy." He said. Fortunately, being a superhero meant date preparation could be sped up to about 5 minutes in a pinch.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:22 pm

"Sorry I tried to get here fast! My car kind of got blown up so I've been taking public transportation to get here..." She explained, remembering when the drug lords tracked her and Dom down and blew up her car. Ella had yet to get a new one because her parents were so nervous for her. "It's nothing fancy..." She told him, pointing to her own casual outfit. "You look cute lets go!" Ella concluded, grabbing his hand and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:36 pm

"Oh, well that makes- wait! They blew up your caaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr-" Harmon trailed off as Ella dragged him down the hallways of the tower. This was starting to become a ritual. Apparently he looked fine for the date, so they were good to go. Not where he exactly expected this day to go. Soon they would be on their way back to the mainland by way of Hotwire's cycle through the underground tunnels.

"So where is this restaurant exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Walking towards the hangar, Ella smiled. "Yeah, that's how I got into the hospital in the first place." She explained, keeping a smile despite the fact it hurt to talk about. It was still a sore topic, but she knew she'd have to talk about it eventually.
When they got on the motorcycle and took off through the town, Harmon asked her where the restaurant was. "It's a new cafe in mid town called Chateau des Jeux, its supposed to be a maid cafe." She admitted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:50 pm

So she was in the hospital because that drug gang blew up her car. This was a dangerous gang indeed. They'd have to redouble their efforts... he was about to comment when she said the name of the restaurant. It was the style of restaurant that surprised him.

"Maid cafe?" Hotwire said pulling up the minimap on his cycle. "Isn't that a japanese thing or something?" He asked as they whisked up into the city. With 3 minutes to spare, he found a good back alley to hide his cycle in.

"Okay, we should be about two blocks that way." He said pointing west.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:57 pm

While they were on the motorcycle he asked what it was. "I guess so, It just opened the other day so I thought it'd be a fun thing to experience with each other!" She told him, wrapping her arms around his waist and squeezing slightly. "I've never done anything like this before... and I like trying new things.. So I decided to drag you along too!" Ella told him, laughing at her own comment. It sounded quite selfish... or just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Hotwire soon arrived with Ella at the cafe. It was a cute little place, with it's own unique charm. He would lead Ella to the door, and open it for her. "Well, I, uh, thanks for thinking of me."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Ella put her helmet on the seat of the motorcycle and followed Harmon into the cafe. She thanked him when they walked into the cafe and he held open the door for her, waiting by the front so they would get their reservations.
"Are you allergic to anything?" She asked, simply curious since this is the first time they ate together on a date. "Oh! And don't worry I'll pay!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Date! (Hotty)   Surprise Date! (Hotty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Date! (Hotty)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next