Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barI only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Voting_barI only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I only saw these things in movies! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:26 pm

"To purge the alien and the mutant." said Joshua, repeating a line from the Brotherhood of Steel's text. The text contained rules, weapon creation, and a violent history. He stopped at an intersection of a hallway, no ghouls in front of him. He stuck his head out a bit and saw a green glowing ghoul bending over and looking at the ground. A door was in front of it, Joshua's room. He looked back at Ben, looking down at the device on Ben's wrist. "You can shift into an alien, right? Can you change into my race? I need your help to use my weapons but without the knowledge and strength of an Astartes you won't be able to. Unless you have an alien that can, then by all means use it." He held his flamethrower to his chest. The glowing one was highly radiated and he needed Ben to change into an alien that can resist it's radiation. Joshua has high resistance to radiation sense he was born on a planet with high radiation levels. The glowing ones were the infectors. One bite from them can turn you into a ghoul in no time, except this didn't count for Joshua sense his immune system could destroy any disease because his race was that of planetary conquerers, they needed to be immune to any disease a planet could have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:20 am

Ben would start to fuss with the Omnitrix furiously as it finally came back online, he wasn't sure if he had an alien that was like what Joshua was talking about.

"Uh, yaaaa about that. This thing only gives me 10 aliens, but I think maybe Badaboom could have the firepower you need? He's a robot that fires remote controlled mini-bombs"

Ben would continue to turn the watch until a holographic image of the alien propped up on it. He was sure there was actually more than 10, but he had no clue how to access the other aliens locked away in the watch or if he even could.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 am

Zack swung his knife in a brutal uppercut, embedding the blade handle deep in the room's last ghoul, the tip on the ten inch blade bursting from it's back in a shower of bone and gore. Zack leered at the ghoul as it strained to bite him, his face a mere inch beyond it's reach. "Now now, none of that on the first date." Zack laughed hysterically at his own joke as the ghoul continued trying to bite him. Drawing his Glock, Zack placed the barrel under the ghoul's chin with a sneer. "What did I just say? No means NO!" on the last word, he pulled the trigger, blowing the back of the ghoul's skull away. Dropping the twitching corpse, Zack looked around, dismayed to find no more. Hearing the sounds of combat from afar, he turned, advancing tith his combat knife held in a reverse grip and pointed outwards, his Glock resting on his knife arm for support.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Joshua raised his hand and pressed down on the Omintrix. "That'll do." He said, turning to the hall. The minute he did the ghoul screamed and ran away. Joshua chased after him, stepping over glowing foot prints being left behind by the glowing one. The glowing one looked back and screamed, turning into another hallway. Joshua turned as well and stopped. He saw so many ghouls in the hallway, turning to look at Joshua. He dropped the flamethrower and his mind went back to the time his town he was found in was overrun by ghouls. He took off the flamethrower, his eyes dull. He looked down and breathed deeply in, looking towards the ghouls, seeing his village again. He charged in, his fists raised, punching the nearest glowing ghoul. He smashed and slugged through the ghouls, his anger so high that his eyes seemed to change, they looked blood red. The ghouls grabbed onto him, some scratching, some biting, but that didn't stop him. He grabbed three ghouls in one hand, five in the other, and ran down the hall, using them as shields. He let them go when all the ghouls he knocked down stood up, jumped on him, and pinned him down as they all gathered around, scratching and biting at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 am

After Joshua pressed down on the Omnitirx, Ben started to change forms. His entire body started to turn metallic and his hands would change into limbs like that of doctor octopus's robotic arms. Except in the middle of each arm instead of a cybernetic eye, there would be a hole that allowed for a mini all black human shape bomb to fly out. On his back, a transmitter would grow that controls them and his facial features would all but disappear except for his eyes, which glowed like headlights; as BADABOOM was formed. Meanwhile, Joshua had gone on the attack. Beating down the zombie like creatures left and right until they swarmed him. Though, the gang-up didn't last long, for mere moments later they would be blown off of him by two flying mini-bombs from Badaboom's open palms. He set the explosive frequency to low of course, as not to destory the tower.

"I know he's got an explosive personality, but why not pick on someone with REAL firepower."

As Ben bellowed out his taunt in a robtotic tone of voice, the ghouls would start to rush towards him leaving Primarch to regain composure. The alien stood ready for the charge as he realeased three more bombs.

"Oh boy, maybe saying that wasn't such a good idea." pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 am

OT: Uhhhh....SO are we still continuing this or what?
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:40 am

OCC: Sorry, I kinda forgot >.<

Joshua sat up straight, his eyes full of anger and hate. The ghouls screamed and screeched, charging at the new commer. Some of the ghouls that were damaged by Joshua and Ben retreated out of sight, stopping in front of some glowing ones. There radiation came upon the ghouls, healing there limbs and wounds. They headed back out to combat but they were soon killed by Joshua's fists. His mind was in a fury, no thoughts were in his mind for he had blocked it away. He punched a ghoul through a wall, another through the floor, and charged through again, towards the glowing ones to stop them from healing there allies.

One of the glowing ones saw this and ran the opposite way, turning to a hallway and to the fire escape, running down the steps and out of the tower, escaping.

The ghouls surrounded Ben, grabbing onto him, and bitting and scratching at him. There shrieks were deafening. Joshua was occupied with the ghouls around him, beating them back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 am

As Badaboom was surrounded the two mini bombs he had dispersed would connect and blow a few of the ghouls to kingdom come, but after they were healed they charged Ben again in a group; and began to claw and bite away at Badaboom's metallic frame, but in a way this is what Ben had wanted. For as soon as a large enough amount was on top of him, trying to rip the alien apart. He activated his self-destruct sequence, afterwards a loud BOOM! could be heard and all the zombie like creatures limbs would be blown all over the hallway. Badaboom refroming himself just moments later, but was now extremely tired.

"Sorry that I had to break up the party, but you guys were getting a little too rowdy."

The watch would time-out soon now. Self-destructing himself caused the Omnitirx to lose power quickly because of the regeneration process afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:53 pm

OT: Seriously we need to finish this. I hate leaving threads unfinished, makes me feel like we left a piece of the puzzle unsolved.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:08 pm

OOC Ending it now

Joshua breathed in and out as the last ghouls in the hallway died either by his fist or being blown up by Ben's self destruct. He looked around at the bodies of the now permanently dead ghouls. He breathed sharply in and then out. "I think that's the last of them. I'll go look around the tower, see if there anymore." He passed Ben and grabbed the flame thrower, strapping the back pack on his back and holding the hilt of the flamer. He began to burn the bodies of the ghouls, cleansing the halls of the bodies.

(END, not much of an ending but it'll do)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I only saw these things in movies! (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2