Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Things Unsaid Vote_lcapThings Unsaid Voting_barThings Unsaid Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Things Unsaid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Things Unsaid Empty
PostSubject: Things Unsaid   Things Unsaid Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:25 pm

GREETINGS, TITANS.

The point of this topic is to address many of the questions that you and others may have about my leave and the activity that has been going on in my name as of late. This is not a topic asking for forgiveness, nor is it one of persecution; it's simply one that I feel I owe many of you. Here is what I have to say with as much brevity as possible:

As many of you older members know, my leave of TTRPG was an angry and unprofessional one. I said some mighty mean things, and disappointed a lot of people. I left for personal reasons, and I am not proud of the way I went out. I left with bad blood and as well as a myriad of tainted opinions of me and an air of disappointment, shock, and even betrayal. I do not expect my return to be all sunshine and rainbows, nor do I expect every previously relationship I had to be all fine and dandy; however, I intend on working towards repairing the damage I have done if those who I have wronged are willing to let me in, although I understand completely if one or more of you are not up to that or simple don't desire to do so.

I've spent my year of not being here with a bunch of personal crap, trying situations, and many obstacles and bouts of negativity. When I said I wasn't coming back, I meant it. I had no desire to return, and I felt that the rift I had caused could never be repaired, and at the time, I couldn't care less about it.

On the subject of the former member you may know as Counter-Strike, aka Emily: she, indeed, was one of my closest friends and continues to be so. However, she took personal action that was dishonest, unfair, and very problematic that she saw as a positive thing to do, and perhaps it was a way for her to cope with my abrupt disappearance: she impersonated me on the SB, without me even being aware of the situation nor around to witness it. She has asked for me for forgiveness personally, and I have granted it to her. She is sincerely sorry for her wrongdoings, and is no longer associated with the site.

The reason why I came back is simple: I missed this site to bits. I had built wonderful, meaningful relationships with many of you and participated in some really, really awesome roleplays. Additionally, I had not been physically able to rejoin for quite some time, and admittedly, I don't think I was emotionally stable nor mature enough to return and try to amend what I have done in the wrong. With the help of Silent Night and Moon772, my interest and determination to rejoin has finally come to fruition and has obviously been put into action.

As for what I plan to do now: as you may have noticed, I have re-applied Backlash, on of my previous characters, who pends approval. I do not intend to bring back Liev as a full-time character, but mentions of him and maybe even some cameo appearances will come into play if and when it will fit and benefit a storyline. Granted, I am still learning and getting a hang of the reboot and the whole alien things, but I've got an open mind to it. Also, as a little side-note, I've grown used to using the British variations of English spellings in my absence, such as colour vs. colour, realise vs. realize, aeroplane vs. airplane, and so on. My apologies in advance if that bugs you, or if I'm inconsistent in using American and British variations. Another thing: my eyesight has gotten poor, and it is sometimes hard for me to read the default blue text; that is why I've posted in off-white since I've returned, and if you find it to be too garish, let me know and I will change it.

If you have any more questions, comments, concerns, witty remarks, et cetera, I ask that you do so privately by messaging me. I also ask that you do not reply to this topic unless you find it to be necessary, because I am still volatile when it comes to addressing these pertinent matters.

With kind regards and sincerity,
- Noah B., aka "Honest"
Back to top Go down

Things Unsaid
Page 1 of 1