Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Vote_lcapTo the movies!!! (Moon772) Voting_barTo the movies!!! (Moon772) Vote_rcap 
Moon
To the movies!!! (Moon772) Vote_lcapTo the movies!!! (Moon772) Voting_barTo the movies!!! (Moon772) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To the movies!!! (Moon772)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

To the movies!!! (Moon772) Empty
PostSubject: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Brian sighed. Here he was at the back of the line waiting to see one of the hotest movies of the year or so he heard from one of his friends.. The name was the life of pi and unfortunately Brian read the book... It was boring and it put him to sleep multiple times, but since he had some free time he just stood waiting for the line to move.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Ray skipped down the street with a smile on her face. It was mid day and the sun wasn't that high up, but of course, Ray had her shades on. She saw a giant line of people and her jaw dropped. Today a new movie came out, but she couldn't remember the name.
Her eyes scanned the crowd and they landed on someone familiar. Her face lit up as she ran to him and pushed her way threw the angry people , grunting about how they were in line first.

Ray stopped next to Brian and tapped his shoulder, smiling. "Hi Brian!" Ray said with a huge grin. "What movie are you seeing?" Ray added quickly, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Brian turned around, When he saw Ray he smiled. He expected to just go inside of the movie theater and watch the movie The life of Pi, He didn't expect to see Ray here.
"Hey Ray, Im waiting to see Life of Pi.. I hear its a good movie but... I don't know.... Anything happen after you ditched me at the hospital? And what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Ray chuckled. "That movie is lame! You should go see Scary Movie 5 with me!" Ray announced with a triumphant grin. Ray thought for a moment. "You know, the usual, saving people's lives." She said with a shrug like it was nothing. She looked back up at Brian and hoped that he would say yes. Of course, if he wanted to see that movie, he could go. Ray was not going to waste her life on another boring hour or so on a movie that she couldn't understand half of it!
She needed a good laugh and that's what she was going to get, Brian or not.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Brian nodded. He didn't know that scary movie 5 came out yet. He couldn't help but smile. "THAT'S Out? Sure I'd rather see that then Life of Pi. " After Brian said that the line began to move. Once Brian got to the front he paid for his ticket to scary movie and waited to walk in with Ray.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Ray jumped up to the stand and bought her ticket. She walked over to Brian, with a skip in her step, and walked in the movie theater with Brian. She looked around to find which theater they were going to and found it. "So were going that way." Ray said while pointing her finger towards the sign. "But first, do you want to get some snacks, its on me!" Ray asked with a smile.
She pulled Brian along to the snack counter and smiled and waved at a few people who said hi to her. She even signed an autograph from a little kid. Ray looked around, acting like everything was normal. "So, what do you want?" Ray asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Brian watched as he was pulled to the snack counter. Brian listened as Ray asked if he wanted to get a snack.. Brian nodded but when she said that she was going to pay Brian said, "No no no no need to pay for me I got this.." Brian ordered some popcorn and some soda,, Lucky for him the girl at the counter was the manager, they were short handed that day, Brian had helped out in his freelance job so he let him get his food for free. Smiling Brian looked back at Ray siping his soda "So do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Ray chuckled and slapped down some money on the counter. The lady gave her some candy and Ray smiled. "I'm good! Now lets get our seats before someone takes the good seats!" Ray chanted as she walked towards the theater dramatically, smiling at Brian. She walked in, holding the door for him, then ran to get two good seats. She acted like a child, always racing and always smiling, but you know, sometimes you just have to smile.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Once Brian got to hhis seat he put his popcorn on his lap and his soda onn his cupholder. He grinned abit when he saw Ray run in.... It was funny seeing her run around. Sitting in his chair he took a handful of popcorn and threw them in his mouth. Once he swallowed them down he asked

"Why did you come to the movies anyway? you don't seem like the person who sits still for a hour and a half."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Ray chuckled. "You're right. I don't sit on a bus for an hour and a half." Ray stated, not touching her food yet. "I flew here! duh!" She pointed out in a matter of fact way. She watched the screen flash to different commercials and sighed, she just wanted to laugh! Ray took out her phone and messed with it for a few then shoved it back into her pocket. It wasn't for anything, she was just passing the time. "So, what are you doing here?" Ray asked, putting an emphasis on the "you".
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Brian pretended to look offended "Me, I am here because I heard a pretty girl was going to be here so... here i am... pffft no, Im just here cause I had nothing better to do." Brian sighed as he watched the commercials on the movie screen. He saw one about another ice age movie... ugh when will it end.. then he saw one for another new movie... It didn't look that good. Pulling out his own phone he turned it off.. Sighing he put his arms behind his head and waited for the movie or Ray's response which ever came first.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Ray flipped her rainbow hair. "Well a pretty girl is here, so I guess were both happy!" Ray added with a smile. The lights in the theater dimmed and the movie started. Ray opened the box of candy and popped of a few pieces in her mouth. She offered some for Brian to take, not making eye contact with the movie on. She chuckled here and there, but it was only beginning, so she expected a lot more.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Brian wasn't paying much attention to Ray once the movie started. Brian could honestly say that he laughed through most of the movie, especially when Charlie Sheen was on screen. Every so often Brian took a sip of his soda and ate some of his popcorn. After a few scenes Brian got up and began to walk out of the theater... He had to use the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Ray irrupted into a fit of laughter once Brian left. Of course, he leaves when the good parts come. Her phone went off and her eyes went wide. Another bank robbery! Ray groaned, at least it was only a few blocks away.
She stood up and flew out of the movie theater quickly, realizing that Brian was in the bathroom. She sighed, she was probably going to regret this later, but these men have hostages! Ray flew into the guys bathroom and grabbed the back of Brian's shirt. "Emergency! We need to save some people!" Ray yelled as she flew, pulling Brian along the ride, pants or no pants.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Brian was in a urinal when he saw Ray flying at him. "Hey what are you doing? OH WHAT THE #%!$!!!!!" Brian said as ray grabbed him by the collar and flew him to the bank with his pants between his ankles and yellow rain making a trail behind. Brian couldn't struggle as he was being pulled one because he was in the sky and two he didn't want to get the rain all over himself or the girl stringing him along him along, literally. Sighing all he could do was hide his shame literally.... As he was flying all Brian could think was one thing... It's cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the movies!!! (Moon772)   To the movies!!! (Moon772) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the movies!!! (Moon772)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next