Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Vote_lcapI only saw these things in movies! (open) Voting_barI only saw these things in movies! (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I only saw these things in movies! (open) Vote_lcapI only saw these things in movies! (open) Voting_barI only saw these things in movies! (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I only saw these things in movies! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

I only saw these things in movies! (open) Empty
PostSubject: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:32 pm

The tower was quiet as the moon loomed over it, staring down at the giant T. The skys were as clear as a just washed glass wine cup. The halls of the tower were dark and cleared, no motion, no life shown. Joshua laid on the couch, his back resting on the cushion and his head turned to the t.v. screen. He couldn't sleep at all for some reason. He had a remote in his right hand, holding it out at the t.v. and flipping through the channels. He went past a channel where a couple were being ripped to shreads by a zombie. He stopped and changed it back, watching the graphic display of gore. He raised his eyebrow at the movie's scene. It was accurate with the limb tearing. He remembered a time that raiders kidnapped one of the recruits and then began to tear him to shreds.

Joshua licked his lips some, feeling thirst. He unwrapped himself, revealing his shirtless torso and many scars. He stood up, scratching his right thigh, his pants that were made out of the cloth used to contain grain. He walked to the fridge. Several hundred feet pattered throughout the hallway. He opened the fridge and picked up a milk carton. The feet stopped pattering. He wasn't paying any attention to the noise, his thirst more important. The door opened, the primarch not caring of what was happening around him. He opened the milk and drank straight out of it. A strange noise of hundreds breathing at once. Joshua turned to see who was breathing heavy. And in front of him was twenty five thin, hairless, skeleton looking humans. They stood below Joshua's six foot stature. He dropped the milk, the whole thing spilling on the floor

Ghouls, zombie like creatures that were common in abandoned cities and towns on his home world, screeched at him and charged. Joshua punched through the skull of one while grabbing another and throwing it towards five other ones. Joshua quickly ran towards the couch, jumping over it and going to the Tower's computer. He pressed a large red button, sounding the alarm of the tower. The room turned red, brightening up the halls and revealing hundreds of ghouls standing in the halls. The ghouls wondered around as if nothing was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Ben who was taking a nap in his room would sit up sleepily as the alarm went off and fell out of bed. Just a tab bit startled, the child would raise his head and look around the room of solitude, realizing the tower had obviously been once again infiltrated. He then ran out of the room still in his footsy pajamas and dashed down the hall towards the living room talking into the Omnitrix, which also acts as a communicator.

"Hey guys, what's going on!?!"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:20 am

Joshua breathed in and out heavily, the room filled with permanently dead ghouls, his knuckles covered in blood. How did these ghouls get into the tower, on this planet? He wondered if it was the container tube that he had locked inside the tower's medical bay. The tube he had found inside his ship. He walked out of the main ops room opening the door to the halls. His eyes widened saw he saw how many ghouls there were in the halls. He counted fifty seven. He sighed deeply and stepped into the halls, the door closing behind him.

A ghoul wondered around in the hallways, near the room of solitude, stopping when it saw Ben. He breathed deeply in and screeched. He charged at the child, his bare feet smacking the ground.

Last edited by Primarch Joshua on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 pm

OT: Primarch, I dunno if you rated down my post or not, but if you did let me make it clear so you understand because I see you had to adjust your last post quite a bit for Ben's message. That was a transitional post to allow someone else to come in other than Ben. Meaning, Primarch wasn't supposed to answer it someone like Mod 11 was and then I would've posted I reached the living room in my next post, sorry if that got confused. If you didn't rate down my post never mind, this was just to make it clear for you in case you hadn't understood it and thus rated it down.

"WHOA!! Looks like it's Hero-Time!"

Ben would then turn the dial on the Omnitirx and slam down on it's face plate. Within seconds his body would recompose to become elastic and his voice would gain a croaking effect; as LEAPFROG! was formed.

Spoiler:

Immediately after transforming Ben jumped over the zombie like being and landed on top of it, nearly crushing the ghoul under his large bodyframe. Though, right after taking this one down three more would come. Leapfrog seeing them charge would punch one, breaking it's jaw, as well as knocking it over and then kick the other's head clean off; but, the third hopped onto his back and was looking to take a bite out of the frog like alien. Reacting quickly, Leapfrog pushed off his extrememly powerful back legs and lunged into the top of the hallway; splattering the ghoulish fiend agaisnt the ceiling and then dropping back down, as he landed the crushed undead being slid off his back.

"Phew, how did these things get past security? Model really needs to step things up notch."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:57 pm

((ooc: Ignore that I actually pressed it on accident having no idea what it was. Sorry Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Ooc: Oi, mind if I jump in? No pun intended after reading JaK's post.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:43 pm

OOC: Go ahead
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Zack walked into the front door, half a bag of beef jerky in one hand. The moment the door closed behind him, dozens of ghouls spun around and glared at him, hissing angrily. "Joshua? Was this somehow your fault? If so, you're grounded..." The ghouls charged, and Zack calmly tucked the jerky into an inside pocket of his jacket, strangely casual for his situation. As the ghouls neared, Zack's grin widened, and his hand gripped the handle of his combat knife. "Now, now. Nobody needs to get hurt now..." The closest ghoul leapt at him, and he spun a full 360, cutting a large gash in it's chest, bringing it down. "I'm sure we can work this out..." Zack giggled as he butchered his way across the room, ghoul by ghoul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:56 am

As Ben reached the living room and hopped on in; he would land on all fours and upon entering instead of seeing Joshua, he set his sights upon Zack. The metal man was running around slaughtering these zombie things with glee, like it was some kind of sport? Leapfrog just croaked as he saw this display and had an expression that wondered how anyone could enjoy this.

"Uhh, have you seen Primarch *ribbit* and do you need any help? *ribbit*"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:04 am

Zack was covered in gore by now, and as Leapfrog entered the room, he shattered a skull with a brutal blow to the ghoul's temple. Looking at him, Zack didn't recognize one of Ben's aliens, as he had never seen Ben in combat. "Last I saw, the big guy was nowhere, and all these new friends were everywhere. If you find him, tell him I think this is somehow his fault and he is grounded until further notice. Unless I get vetoed by Jay, in which case I'll just have to resort to giving him dirty looks from across the room. Oh, and I'm assuming he brought you here to? How irritating. It would have been nice had he told me we were having visitors, I'da tried, failed, and given up on cleaning up a bit... And I'm fine, just having a bit of fun with my new friends here, though they break way too easily, which I guess makes it a good thing that there's so many!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:03 am

Ben was going to respond saying it was him, but then just decided it didn't matter...Leapfrog would then turn to leave and as the automated door opened, five more ghouls would rush towards him from the other side.

"Whoa! *ribbit* Look out, coming through."

Ben reacting quickly would duck the first zombies attempt to grab at him and instead just flipped it over his head; then hopped over the nex three, landing behind the fifth one and stood up on two feet. Thus, revealing all six feet of the frog aliens height before he grabbed the ghoul by the torso and lifted it over his head; then lunges it into the other four, who would all tumble into the room with Silent Night leaving him there alone as the door shut behind them. At first Leapfrog felt hesitant to jut leave Zack alone, but later decided he'd be ok and the important thing was finding Joshua; he could be injured again or worse. That being said, he would go hopping down the halls looking for Primarch just hoping he was ok and even worse, he wouldn't be too late if he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:47 am

Joshua looked down at the last dead ghoul he had killed in this hallway, flashing back to the time he had found a whole town massacred by these things. Bodies being eaten, children screaming as they watched there parents die by a ghoul roamer only to be devoured by several others. Atleast he was taught to purge and kill any alien. He looked to his right, another hallway, empty, no ghouls in sight. He could try to go to his room, get some weapons, and come out. He looked left, another hallway, empty and soundless. He could check on his friend the apothecary. He didn't know who else was in the tower. He took a right instead, knowing that the apothecary could take care of himself. He wasn't useless, the apothecary that is, he had a couple weapons in the medical bay that could help, but he wanted to purge the alien, cleanse them from the tower. He stopped by his room, taking from one of the weapon wracks that held various outerworld weapons, a flame thrower that was fully loaded. He had added a coating to the tower that he used in the training halls of his ship. It could withstand the flames of jet fuel.

He strapped the fuel tank on his back and picked up the flamethrower with one hand. He turned and walked out of the room, pressing a button on the hilt igniting the flame that was infront of the nozel. He turned down to the left of the hall. He ran past the hall he had fought against the ghouls in and quickly ran to the hall of the medical bay. Surprisingly he hadn't found any ghouls yet. He turned and came to the medical bay and found out why there weren't any ghouls in the medical hall. He saw eighty seven of them, all hunched around one place, devouring something. He assumed they had killed his friend, the apothecary. "Purge, kill, burn!" Joshua yelled, pulling the trigger. The ghouls screeched and howled as the fire plum surrounded them, burning them with smoldering heat.

Joshua kept yelling those three words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Not finding Primarch in his room, Ben headed towards the Medical Bay thinking he was injured and had headed there; but as he reached the corridoor it was on, he would see Primarch Joshua torching the many ghouls that were all surrounding something. About to give aid, Leapfrog hopped next to Joshua, but a sceond after landing he would revert back to regular old Ben. The Omnitrix had once again timed-out and the boy was defenseless, so instead of helping out he hid behind the large muscular man.

"Haha, uhhhh would you believe me if I said I came here to save you?" :P
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:51 am

Joshua was too focused on purging the medical room to pay any attention to Ben. The ghouls wailed and ran towards Joshua, still burning from the flames. They were stopped before they could reach him by his flamethrower. The flames touched the floor, walls, and cieling but died out from the coating he had added while repairing the tower. When the last ghoul was burned down it was revealed why they were all gathered around that one place. Joshua saw his friend the Apothecary, laying there. His arms were gone, his armor was torn off of him, leaving it exposed to various cuts and bites. Ghoul bites do not turn people into ghouls, the glowing ones turn people to ghouls. So far he hadn't seen one in the tower.

Joshua knelt down at his friends body, dropping the flame thrower on the ground and looking down, his face oddly unchanged. He had seen a thousand of his friends die, he never felt anything when they did die. He picked up his friend, going into a room that was at the back of the medical bay. He opened the door, carrying his friend in with him. Inside were four pods to the right of the small room. He placed his friend in one of them and shut the pod, pressing a button on the pod that froze the body, preserving the brain mainly. He came out of the room, the flamethrower dragging behind him. He reached down and picked it back up.

"Purge the alien." Joshua said calmly and a bit grimly. He walked past Ben as if he was a ghost, his mind focused on killing the last of these abomination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:17 pm

"Hey wait up!!"

Ben would yell out as he realized being alone with all these creatures and no powers was a recepy for disaster. As he followed behind Primarch, he would adjust the watch with no sign of achieving his desired result. It was timed out and still needed a couple of minutes to recharge; just great...

"Yo dude, where you going!?! What are these things and where did they come from???"

Ben being a child still, had the pesky habit of asking his elders 100 questions about things they probably didn't know themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I only saw these things in movies! (open)   I only saw these things in movies! (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I only saw these things in movies! (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next