Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Searching For Missing Things Vote_lcapSearching For Missing Things Voting_barSearching For Missing Things Vote_rcap 
Moon
Searching For Missing Things Vote_lcapSearching For Missing Things Voting_barSearching For Missing Things Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Searching For Missing Things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baez
Baez

RPG character
Name: Baez
Code Name: The Collector
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Searching For Missing Things Empty
PostSubject: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:26 pm

The loud and noisy junkyard can be heard from a little under a mile away today since of a new person taking advantage of the spare junk. It is mid-day and the sounds of metal crashing on metal already laying in a pile on the ground continues on. This man wears minimal clothing consisting of a faded old bandanna, ruin scarf, dye bloodied straps around the hands, a anker, harpoon and feet, and a bunch of skulls to accent the outfit which are seemingly used to give protection. This was all given to match his ragged clothes hanging from one hip drooping down to the shin on the other leg revealing his loin clothe. The harpoon was held loosely in his right hand where in the other is a bone forged anker with a heart shape that seemed to give off a absence of heart in the wielder.

As the day carried on so did the racket and searching, Baez would never give up, he felt something of use was there and he just had to hold out a little long to find it. More junk begins to topple over in the tossed piles behind him and those near the junkyard began to leave for the insistent loud noises. The fact remained though is this man was looking for something, he looked displeased but still had hope remaining withing his cold silver eyes that looked with vigor all around the area.
Back to top Go down
http://the-rift.forumotion.com/
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Emily rocketed across Jump. The noise complaints were terrible, just terrible. This had been going on all day and one of the Titans would have to get involved. Sadly, since Emily was on patrol it was her turn. What an absolute drag.

Lowering herself to the ground, she looked around and found the source of the noise. Some...half-naked guy...moving metal. That's pretty odd. Walking up behind the guy, she tapped him on the shoulder and cleared her throat. "Hey, dude? There's a ton and a half of noise complaints going through the city. I'm gonna have to ask you to stop...whatever you're doing. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Baez
Baez

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Holding a cardboard box in one hand and his harpoon in the other he pauses and with a soft concerned tone "I must keep looking, I can't lose this trail......" He stops tossing the metal and more pushes it out of the way making a half the noise he was making before yet it was still plenty to cause noise complaints. Baez even though he responded was actually unaware of the girls presence behind him he was to in tune with what he was doing, and just assumed his paranoia was going at it and he was hearing things again. He was close to his item, though as he got closer is somehow began to fade more which only got him to stress about getting it more.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Emily sighed and folded her arms, tapping her fingers on her bicep. "Hey, I said to quit it." She said, grabbing the box and tossing it aside. "Seriously, I can't let you keep doing that. And I need to ask you to put down the harpoon, it's probably illegal to have it on you anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Baez
Baez

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Baez becomes shocked and turns around to see this girl who toke the box from him, he backs up with a cautious look in his eyes. He hooked the harpoon to the straps on his arm, which to him was the equivalent of sheathing a sword. He looked at her in the eyes even though he was becoming worried, with some distress he mumbled out. ".....Who...are you?...." it was clear he wasn't as hostile as it seemed though with a quite change of stance he made a choice to "man up" and he stood as strong and intimidating as he could, though with this he gave a bigger feel of sense for survival, he was clearly lost but he was also the standing image of survival of the fittest. He thought to himself if this girl meant harm to him what he should do, and all he could think of is to flee rather then make a first hit. He was afraid some but he mainly wanted answers and whether or not she could give some he would not hesitate to leave the place if she meant him harm or if he thought she did.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Emily mumbled and fumbled around in the pockets of her pilot pants, pulling out the yellow communicator and holding it up like a badge. "Starstrike. Teen Titan." Looking the guy over, she realized he wouldn't be much of a threat. His stance was sloppy, he was too big to be fast enough to hit her and...he almost seemed afraid of her. "OK, just relax and put down the harpoon. We'll have a little chat, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Baez
Baez

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Clearly not to trusting of her nor having a well built social ability he shakes his head and speaks quietly "I need to find........I just have to keep this harpoon on me......." he backs up some still trying his best to hold his ground, going against his better judgement to just up and flee. The only thing that keeps him there is the object he sensed while traveling threw this junkyard. ".....What could you possible want from me...." his sorrow undergoes some and he sighs. His head falls and his eyes peer down at a angle. His mind was stressing, he wondered what she wanted and when he'd get the object he was interested in so he can be on his way again.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:47 am

Emily sighed and stepped forward slowly, putting away her communicator. "I'm a Titan, that means I'm a hero. Whatever you're looking for, I can help you find it." She made a gentle smile and motioned toward the harpoon. "I just need you to put that down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Missing Things   Searching For Missing Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching For Missing Things
Page 1 of 1