Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's just a mission (Energy) Vote_lcapIt's just a mission (Energy) Voting_barIt's just a mission (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's just a mission (Energy) Vote_lcapIt's just a mission (Energy) Voting_barIt's just a mission (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's just a mission (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's just a mission (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Recently, a vampire went on a rampage and killed multiple unmarked people, along with sucking them dry and leaving on the cult mark. Not only was this bad for business, it was raising some huge suspicion among Jumpcity civilians and policemen. This was a vampire that must be rid of, the dirty way.
It was dark out in the Jumpcity Oasis, there was only a few souls out night, most of them smoking weed with their acquaintances. They weren't a threat. Tonight the cult Lord sent thee troublesome vampire out to do a dirty mission, killing an archaeologist.
Lilith's job was to wait for him to mark the woman, then go and kill him, mark him, then remove his vampire fangs. It was simple and there shouldn't be too many threats.

Lilith X simply blended in with the night, no powers needed. This vampire simply slashed the throat of the woman with a knife and drank the rest of her up, a fatal mistake. She waited until he marked her and then made her way over. His ears twitched then turned around. "Ahh Lilith, have you come to examine me?" He said with a smirk, they both knew she wasn't their for an examination.
He bolted towards her which then she simply side stepped him, grabbed the back of his shirt, and threw him on the ground. She then reached down and broke his neck, a quick way to die, something he didn't deserve. She then carved the symbol into his cheek and then went to rip out his fangs.... wait... what was that noise?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 pm

Jenny like usual had been looking for higher up misions comon newbie heroes didnt take nor probably ever wanted to take since it would take them away from easier misions to be easily finished and get them more fame with the city quicker since all were done infront of others that and those missions were way less likely to end in you dieing.

Jenny had heard about the vampire and decided to hunt him down which she had been by survaying the darker areas of jump where it was easier to catch others off gaurd and kill them with the least amount of attention. Jenny landed hod and mask up behind Lillith and was silent till she noticed her pause.

"please dont stop on my account vampire teeth are hard to come by in these parts or at least real ones are." she said in a smartasy tone with crossed arms waiting for her to take the teeth then continuing. "i wouldn't have killed him but at least you stopped a killer though with that mark there i dont think your with the anti hero alinment."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:00 pm

Lilith X looked up, her black suit and mask clouding her persona entirely. The girl told her to go ahead and continue, probably sarcastically, but Lilith X couldn't tell the difference.
She knelt back down and finished removing the teeth, securing them in a small tin which she would later return back to her Lord. The thrall would then stand up and look at the girl, then back at the mark.
"I am with no anti-hero group, I am doing work for my Lord." Lilith X said plainly like it was simply a fact. She saw no error in her work, she felt like she was doing a favor for all of humanity, after all, her Lord asked her to do it.
Lilith X then began to walk towards the female, not meaning to cause a threat, but her demeanor was so calm that it could come off as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Jenny looked her over as she walked over she ehrself showed no sign of threatening her or being hostile so she figured the girl just wated tto get closer for what ever reason. she looked fromt he bodies back to lillith. there was nothing she could do for them so she figured she could focus on her alone now.

"So i take it maybe its a form of a cult based on the symbol you saying lord and you were hunting a vampire? or is it that you rjust a realy hardcore christan if so youd probaably hate me based on what ive donne in the past. But fair warning. if you stab me in the gut i will beforced to kick your ass, i dont need anther scare there." she said al of which casually she had delt with a cult before it wasnt fun but she had gotten the job done.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Lilith stood right in front of the girl, studying her.
"I have no interest in hurting you as long as you step aside."
Lilith knew the cult was becoming a problem in JumpCity and she hoped that this girl wouldn't want to take her down or interrogate her, she didn't feel like using her powers currently, not if she didn't have too.
"Just let me do my business and you do yours." Lilith X said flatly with no expression as she began to walk right past her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Jenny stepped aside but then walked next to her "loop holes are fun you see you say step aside but you dont say dont follow so now im stil allowed to follow you but as long as i dont stop you from walking forward."  she she said in a smartassy tone again before continuing but now in a more serious tone.

"and heres another hole i didnt stip you nor am stopping you from doing your job and my job whis is to handle this whole big issue here can also continue being un stopped by following you back to what i assume is clearly your possible cult building thats covered in rainbows, sunshine unicorn and crosses labeled annti vampire house of totally ot satan or anything."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:40 pm

Lilith kept on walking and simply looked at the other girl as she said some more comments, making no sense to her. She simply kept on walking, not worrying about the other girl when she smelled something.
Lilith X tapped on the side of her helmet, making her mask retract so you could see her entire head, there was simply a metal piece behind her ear. The thrall squinted towards the left of her, looking far off into the distance. As she turned, multiple bite marks would be revealed to the other girl.

Lilith looked at the girl, then back at the "nothingness". "I see a rival cult approaching." The thrall said with ease, putting her helmet back on then calmly walking towards the cult. "You might want to head home." She would take out both of her swords and attach them, making them giant sword nun chucks. This battle was about to get bloody.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Jenny looked to her 'dude...' she then noticed the bite marks ' some one likes it r-' her thought was cut off and she focused looking in the direction before following next to her still her irises turning glowing blue. "its more of a cozy hotell room than a home but sorry you cant get rid of me that easily so i guess i'll just have to help you in what loks like a soon to be big fight." she kept following her. "dont worry though i wont slow you down."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:02 am

LX looked at the girl and her eyes, if she was going to follow her, she might as well use the help. She could simply disappear once this is over. She's sure Lord Teriirach will be pleased once she cleans the earth of this rival cult.
After a few moments of walking, people wearing all white and red armor slowly became very visible. Lilith could see that these people have already sheathed their weapons and began running towards them. She didn't know exactly which demon these guys worshiped, but she knew that they were the enemy.

Still walking into battle, Lilith waited until the last moment where she jumped over three of the cult leaders and grabbed the head of one with both hands. She then sweep kick a man aiming for her head and watched as her magic unfolded. The man whose head she grabbed turned his weapon and killed three of the men along with himself in just an instant.

While LX was watching this happen, she used her swords as a fan of sort and chopped one man into pieces. She remained entirely calm the entire time, it was almost like she was a robot, no emotions. The Thrall watched as the other girl helped her self to ass kicking and was mildly surprised, if you could say that. While watching her, she lost focus and let a man to grasp her helmet, retracting it to an ear piece. She grabbed his wrist and went to toss him, but it was too late, they threw holy water and sea salt on her. She fell to her knees and quickly started to cough up blood.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:25 am

Jenny seemed to get serious as the people ran at them jenny then ran ahead amd leaped into the air and kicked off a few heads letting lillith take care of them. Jenny then made hains of energy form from her hands as let herself land with a drop kick blasting out energy as she did so to knock him out.

As she had landed she had used the chains to clothes line a man she had jumped over. As he laed she let them shatter and whiped out her staff and used an end to shock the man till her passed out. She then spun the staff and slammed itinto an uppercut to a girls jaw flinging her to her back as she shot from the other end a zipine that hit and clamped onto aother cult member.

She made it retract without even turning yanking the member to her as she turned the staff to make them slam into the taser end and shocked thme till the passed out unattaching the zipline as she spun the staff agin as the girl got up letting her acisdentally runinto the end and tazzed her.

She then Narrowed her eyes as she looked to the one that hurt lillith and walked towards him shooitng a strong eye blast at him flinging him into a lamp post and shot on emore at his head to make it slam into the lamp post hard enough to knock him out. She then shot the Ip line at the last one and yanked her towards her amd kicked her in the gut as she got to her shooting of an energy blast.

She let her fling to the ground and shocked her knocking her out and put hse staff away as she then hurried over the rest of the way to lillith using her glove to wipe the water and salts off her while having her glove covered i a light layer of energy that she held her hand off to the side and let ther energy shatter and the water and salts fall to the ground leaking her glove un touched.

She then placed a gentle hand on lilliths back while kneeled down pulling down her mouth mask. " hey you okay rainbow cult chick? anyway i can help you anyfurther?" she asked her calmly but a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:33 am

Her blackening vision was soon clearing up, she didn't understand why, but she needed to return to the underground. A hand was on her back as she looked up, it was that blue girl again... she liked blue.
LX wiped the blood from her mouth and attempted to head back. "Thank you... I have to return to Lord Ter-" was all she could get out before she fainted completely, making her useless. Lord Teriirach was going to punish her, she could only expect more vampire venom when she returned
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:45 am

She looked at her worried and cursed as she passed out catching her as she started to pass out. She held her close before picking her up bridal style. 'last time i stopped a person from doing a crime then saved their lives only to have to carry theyre knocked out body back to my hotal room i ended up pregnat then losing the baby....' she thought looking lillith over.

'....shes a girl... i should be fine this time...' she said before starting to fly back to her hotel room. When Lillith would wake up in the morning shed find herself covered up in a bed and Jenny putting on her hat clearly just missing her changing. now lilith could see her stomach from an angle and se the long slash scar and bullet hole scare right above that.

On her back shed see a black and white fire being blown down by something under her shirt on her upper back that was tattooed on. also now she could see jennys tattoo on her arm and jennys pointy ears.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:52 am

Slowly light entered her vision. Lilith X took in the room and the girl standing in front of her. She was obviously a meta-human that has gone through countless battles, a warrior per say. Lilith, despite being physically weak, stood up. She began to lose balance slightly, looking down at her wrists. "I need to return." She said in a monotone voice.
Lilith began taking off her suit entirely, acting like it was normal for her to be almost completely naked in front of a stranger. She just didn't understand human traditions and they way they acted, despite her being one herself.

She began to wipe off the last lingering sea salt on her body, which was covered in bite marks and scars, some newer than others. "My Lord is waiting for me and if I don't return he will punish me." Lilith told her like it was completely normal. The thrall began to walk towards the window, ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:07 am

Jenny blinked and smiled when she notice her waking up her sharp canines able to be seen. she turned to her. "hey your up i was getting worried about you." she blinked but sighed "yeah figured as much but youre clearly still weak i was about to get some food in the lobby for us so you could eat before you-"

she blushed brightly irises turning light blue as she looked off. "apparently get naked." she then saw her start to walk and stopped her by lightly grabbing her shoulder "wait. One you cant leave while wearing so little and two, your clearly still weak and if you pass out again on your way back who knwos what might happen to you.

Just could you stay and eat something first to possibly get a bit stronger before you leave? I'd feel orrible just letting you leave alone in your current condition. Also fun fact, he can't punish you for not coming back if you dont go back.

not that im saying ill stop you oranything just hold you up a bit longer so your stronger to get back." she then smiled softly to her lightly pulling her hand away to say she could still leave and she wont stop her but she still wanted her to stay longer to rest more.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Lilith looked at the girl and blinked twice. Her eyes wandered down as she looked at her 'clothes', what's wrong with that? She couldn't wear her suit, there were two huge gashes in the side and the helmet malfunctioned, she needed to fix it. Then the girl said something about food, Lilith forgot about that.
"Oh yes, no wonder why the salt effected me so badly." Lilith X mumbled turning to her. "I forgot to eat for the past few days." She said like it was normal not to eat several days at a time. Looking at the girl, she reached for the ends of her hair, they were blue, Lilith's favorite color.

Lilith X nodded approvingly and then rubbed her eyes. "I suppose I should obtain nutrition before I go, they only like me when I'm fit." Lilith said, referring to the vampires. She looked her dead in the eye. "If I don't go back, she will find me a lot sooner and end it all." Lilith X said, shedding the first bit of emotion yet, fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's just a mission (Energy)   It's just a mission (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's just a mission (Energy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next