Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new alliance (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new alliance (Energy)   A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:01 am

Jenny watched zack as he fling open the door in instantly took cover. Jenny had no idea what he was planning but knew it would be best to take cover so she followed after him and took cover. She looked to him and saw his smile and looked instantly annoyed. 'God... #%!$#(@.... *&#*$ it he has the same smile as her...'

she thought as she saw the detonator and  looked down and covered her ears making sure she was completely covered. She heard a bang and then the explosion that were slightly muffled from covering her ears and the flaming roar of the  explosion flying past her. When the heat faded she pulled down her hands and looked to him as he spoke and stared at his grin as she started to follow him.

"...... I seriously can't believe you have a grin just like Nightingale..." she grumbled clearly displeased before sighing. "Yeah I'll need a place to stay now that some guy blew it up.... he looked like you, taller than me, has muscles, and had a mask and likes to give girls mega wedgies. He saved me but you know he sorta blew up the closest thing i had to a home and one of the last things I could call my own, if you see him can you tell him I'm not too happy about him blowing up my home."

She said in a bit of a smart assy tone to show off her displeasure in losing her home. "Anyways I'f offer to fly us but they might spot me, i'm low on energy still so I don't want to push it, and based on that truck creaking and crying out in pain due to your weight I think I would so to well in trying to carry you, I know this city pretty well so I know the best alley ways to take with the best coverage and least amount of gaps between the alleys, mostly cause that where petty crime committers like to hang out. If you tell me where it is I can lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A new alliance (Energy)   A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 9:28 am

The madman chuckled, but then his tone darkened. " You lost your home the moment they set their eyes on you, ironically enough long before you ever moved into that apartment. And it's just as well I blew it up: you'd be better off dead than in their hands, and the way it is, maybe you won't be tempted to go back. And if you're going to complain about me saving you, I can always give you another wedgie." He chuckled darkly before adding "Funny you should mention her... Your twin is who we're after next"

He laughed, as if he'd made a decent joke. "And I know where we're going. I'd make a pretty terrible rescue if I didn't know how to get you somewhere safe." He started laughing maniacally for a moment, barely able to get out the next part: "Though I guess madman isn't the best rescue to begin with!"

He continued laughing at the "joke" for another moment before it trailed off. He turned and started walking. If Jenny found him annoying, then this was probably going to be a loooooong walk.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A new alliance (Energy)   A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:38 pm

She looked off with her ears lowered when she heard what he had to say about her house being lost long ago. She clearly knew this but she still missed it. It had honestly brought to her one of the closest things she had ever really had to a civillain life. The closest thing she had to the dream she so wished she had... her eye brow twitched when he offered to give her another wedgie. "Do it and I'll happily knock myself out by wasting my last bits of energy shooting and eye laser at your face...."

The threatened him when he mentioned Nightingale and called her her twin she clenched her fists. "Shes now my twin..... never call her that again.... and give her some time... she really loves to show up out of the blue and mess with me...." She said in a rather cold tone seeming to hate even considering her as her sister. "Right...." she eyed him a bit as he laughed madly thinking to herself. 'God even his laugh is annoying as hers..... and also show up as much as hers and just as uneededly as hers...' This was certainly going to be one long walk..... here's hoping that Nightingale doesn't decide to drop by and add to this 'fun' journey.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A new alliance (Energy)   A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Zack's grin widened as Jenny's anger grew, and he had to struggle not to outright laugh at her outburst. "Ooooh, you'd like to believe that she's not your twin, wouldn't you? I suppose in a manner of speaking it's true, but clone..." He shuddered, though it was impossible to tell if the motion was planned or involuntary "is such a nasty idea. Then again, they've become quite good at replicating bodies. I've always wondered why they haven't made me. Maybe it's a matter of what they normally use the bodies for."

He suddenly spun around on his heel to face her, continuing to walk backwards to their mysterious destination while waggling an accusatory finger in her face. "You're very accepting of all of this. They say curiosity killed the Zack, and yet here I am, more knowledgeable than ever. Meanwhile you, JENNY..." He enunciated her name in an exaggerated manner, internally curious if she'd at least catch on that she'd never told him her name. Perhaps it would get the ball rolling and get her thinking. "have yet to show any curiosity whatsoever. How do I know about Nightingale? How did I know where you lived? How did I know the Collector would be coming from you? How did the Collector find you after so long? What did I take from it's corpse? Why did I save you at all? And of course the biggest question of them all... They. Who are these mysterious THEY? Because Jenny, THEY know you. OOoooh, THEY know you. And THEY want you. All these questions, yet you ask none. Questions, Questions! QUESTIONSsomanyquestionsunanswered!"

As he spoke he grew more and more excited until his words flowed together and he spun around as he walked, arms outstretched, and he stopped to face her once more, still walking backwards. "SoOOOo many questions, so much to keep you alive, and yet you pout and mope about the atrocities of the past. You need to focus on the atrocities of the future, dearie."

He turned without a chuckle or even a sound, leaving his last words to hang eerily in the air without the usual sounds of hysteria to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A new alliance (Energy)   A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Jenny clenched her fists more as he spoke but just stared him down over getting angry and instead she tried to figure out what he was really going on about, it seemed that he was talking about the people who had attacked her, though if he was talking about anything else that just meant that there was possibly another group out there that she really didn't want to run across later on in time.

She backed up a bit as he suddenly turned to her eyeing him more but kept following him again after a few steps back. He wagged his finger in her face but still stared at him making a face that said, move your finger out of my face or I'm going to become a 5 year old again and bite it. Him knowing her name wasn't that big of a deal to her, almost everyone she knew and didn't know knew her name for many varying reasons all across the board so him knowing her name wasn't too big of a shock for her its just all based on how or why her went to learn her name that could have any shock value to it.

He then went on a tangent but her expression stayed the same. "Based on how *(#*$@ up you are acting and how much likeliness you are showing to nightingale who is a clone of me and was made insane by a certain group that you claim to have made her and is also the same group that had just attacked me now."

"I assume that you saying why haven't they made another me makes me assume that you were also made by them but an original person so not exactly crafted by them but altered mentally and based on your weight also physically by them, that or you just so happen to hold the same kind of insanity as nightingale but as far as I know you aren't oddly afraid of penguins that you'd shot one in the face with a shot gun and not realizing it was just a mere stuffed animal."

"I also figure that this they is the same they that I found having an in depth amount of info on me that had also messed with nightingales head so if they are one in the same I already know who they are and where they are stationed and I figure they want me for 'testing' like how they want nightingale back and nearly got her but I managed to get her back, don't ask why, and also to probably get me off their hands cause i already broke in their assumed base with a friends once, and have saved nightingale many times that would have allowed them to indirectly capture her if she wasn't saved."

"And you assume that I am not curious because I didn't point out or show that I was but over all some of your points I am curious about but figured you were about to tell me since you did save me so I decided not to focus on showing my curiosity and focus on living because I don't want to die over why these people want me." She said casually like it was no big deal. '...... add ballerina tippy toe pose and you got nightingale in a giant man shaped nut shell....' She thought to herself as her eyebrow twitched watching him spin around.  

"And you need to stay out of the reasons why i mope cause its non of your business as long as it doesn't affect your efficiency to do things or is going to get you killed cause until then it is really non of your business to even give me advice on what I should and shouldn't do, you may know what those records held but you really don't know me, so do what I do and dont assume you know how the person you're looking at's brain works....."

She said starring him down in almost a warning and back off like tone to it.  Jenny looked off annoyed and was about to just silently follow him but then from up above Nightingale  landed on her hand making her eyes go wide as she fell to the ground while Nightingale lept off it and landed net to her holding out her arms as she spoke in a mario like voice. "it's-ah me, Nightingale-ah!"

She declared before blinking looking to Zack wearing her signature creepy styled mask her voice holding a child like shine to it but sounded just like jenny's tone but a more bright and happy tone to it. "Whose you're new friend?" she gasped bouncing happily as jenny got up looking very annoyed and holding a face that said 'I'm surrounded by morons.' "Are you hanging out with him cause he has a smile like mine?!" she suddenly hugged jenny who just looked even more annoyed as she did so.

"I knew you cared! Friends who share the same face together stay together! no matter if the other hates your very existence! right Jenny~~~~~?!" She asked as she rubbed the side of her face to jennys as jenny looked to zack as if saying. 'Do you see what you summoned by mentioning it so much..... do you see what an unspeakable horrific thing you have done....?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new alliance (Energy)   A new alliance (Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new alliance (Energy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2