Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Vote_lcapHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Voting_barHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Vote_lcapHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Voting_barHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:12 pm

New Mexico Wastelands
High Noon

Blistering heat, unbroken sunlight, and not a single breeze. It was one of those days you certainly didn't want to be in the middle of a desert.

But you were. You were on a train, rolling over tracks at 40 miles per hour, trying to figure out what was burning by the smell. You were doing this because somewhere, someone was hunting you.

There were three such people on the train that matched that description. One wore a wide-brimmed hat over his sweat-covered forehead. He nodded at the two teen girls on the train. "So, who's after you? Is it the aliens? They've been after me for months, because I know their secret. I'd tell you what it is, but then you'd be in even more trouble. By the looks of it, you don't need more trouble."

The train kept rolling, through the sand, past the rocks, and towards the endless horizon.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Jenny finished hacking and started to email instructions to someone, some one who luckily was by a computer and Jenny luckily found a security camera that could see here at her location.

email conversation:
"But can I kill people still during this time~?"
"How much do you really wanna piss me off -_- ...."
"Somebody's moody today xp"
"Somebody doesn't want me bailing them out once again the next time she messes up...."
"Okay okay fiiiiine...... so under 20 but over 10?"
"Only if you may die if you don't by my logic not yours"
"You're no fun but fine I'll play dress up this shall be a wonderful bonding moment between us! Me in your bra and hat and you sweaty in the desert!"
"I SAID ONLY MY OUTER CLOTHES STAY OUT OF MY TOP DRAWER!"
"Okay geez."

Jenny closed her laptop then and looked to the man who was talking to them. "No the aliens aren't after us.... its the mutants from the sewers we figured if we went on a train through the desert we'd be so far away from water and sewers that they couldn't get us. I'd go into details but clearly if I did we'd just cause you more trouble and like you said none of us need any more of that." Jenny said casually taking no chances with telling even a guy on the train info on them. She then looked to lillith. "okay we should get the chip out of your leg now"

Nightingale smiled widely before running into a store then running back out with the owner now chasing her. She laughed happily as she out ran him and went to the hotel jenny and lilith were staying at. She Then opened then boxes she had stolen and started to quickly use the brown hair chalk on her hair stopping at the tips. She then changed into Jenny's clothes that covered her whole torso since unlike jenny she didn't have tattoos or scars.

She then styled her hair like Jennys and put on one of her spare captain hats and made her hair cover her ears. Nightingale then looked at herself in the mirror and swished her hips happily and grinned widely besides her teeth and eyes she looked just like jenny. She then looked around and grabbed a pair of jenny's sunglasses to cover her eyes and strapped her shotgun pistol on her belt buckle.

She tossed the empty boxes in some pillow cases so she clearly wasnt just wearing a disguise and sat down on the bed awaiting the soon to be coming visitors looking around the room. This was one of the few times Jenny was glad to have a slightly altered clone since she made fore a good decoy to buy time.

Meanwhile

Miley gasped excitedly and bounced "Sounds great! Can i eat the said person after or do you need the body afterwards?" She asked with an innocent smile she wasn't totally serious about eating who she'd kill... well if they looked tastey a nibble wouldn't hurt but only if Dar allowed her too. "Who are they by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 10:59 pm

It was hot, dry, and this stupid old guy wouldn't leave them alone. The whole situation sucked, she didn't want to be here, but she knew if she went back she risked the life of both Jenny and herself. Lilith X, mulling over these facts, now sat next to Jenny, completely in disguise with her armor and weapons in her backpack.
After Jenny finally shut up the crazy old man, she told her that they needed to take the chip out of her leg.

"Okay, I'm going to need some hard liquor after this." She told the girl, throwing her leg out and pulling up her pant leg. She hadn't realized at the time, but she was pretty oblivious to anything at the moment. She ended up swallowing the pearl without giving another thought on what could happen to them.
"Quick question, can a body digest a pearl?" She asked casually, no emotion in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 11:48 pm

Greed was exhausted. What was it about the sun that made him so tired? He always fancied himself a night owl, though. He should really work on that. He'd had a rather long morning, too. Started with quite and interesting offer from a familiar face, and he'd accepted. Greed wasn't sure what these girls did to make a man like Pride so mad, and frankly he didn't care. They were just leverage now.

So now he found himself in the middle of the desert, near some train tracks. He'd borrowed a nice guys buggy and sped his way here. His guns were already attached to his wrists, ready to fight. He couldn't even see the train yet. It was about 30 minutes away. His cigarette did little to ease the harshness of the sun, but he stopped caring. He opened the backpack, hoping this thing would work. And come with instructions.

The guy he got the bomb from seemed friendly enough, and there was a note in there! Scribbled on a tiny little piece on note. It told him he could set the bomb to explode on a timer, or with a detonator. He picked impact and dropped the thing on the track, flinching at the impact. It didn't explode though. That was good. After that, he jogged back over to his buggy, parked a nice safe distance away.

"Pride's probably at the hotel by now. Tsk tsk tsk. Too trusting, that one." He mumbled to himself, cranking up the air conditioner and blasting some music as he watched the tracks. 30 minutes was a long time to wait, but when the train was over the bomb he'd detonate. He just hoped they wouldn't die in the wreck. He'd take a wounded hostage, though. That would get him a nice bonus.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 9:51 am

Back in Jump City...

Khariel landed on the roof of a tall skyscraper overlooking the hotel that Jenny was staying at. He had been told by Dar that one of his former allies had betrayed Pantheon, and that they must be killed for their treason. As a new vassal of Pantheon, Khariel was obligated to assist, and on top of that, it would prove to be a welcome distraction. Finally, it would put Dar in debt to the dark angel and would give him the chance to make his first move in his own plans for the city.

Khariel, along with two other people, were under the guidance of the sin of Pride for this mission, and the Nephilim had been assigned to go after the decoy as Greed blew up the train and Miley fulfilled her role. It was to be a diversion of sorts, so Khariel had to play the role of the fooled hunter. However, he would take this over stalking in the New Mexico desert. Extreme heat wasn't something he took a liking of, nor was something he was used to.

The fallen angel summoned his wings again, along with his forcefield of darkness partially covering him in purplish black flames from his shoulders to his head. He glided down to what he was told was a window of Jenny's hotel room, and slid it open with a psychokinetic shove.

If Nightingale was in the room that Khariel entered, she would see the shadowy form of the dark angel sliding through the window, ethereal black wings glowing a purple hue and glinting harsh golden fragments that reflected like lightning. Fiery looking shadow licked up his pauldrons and up past his head as he bore the visage of a demonic raven, misty glowing white eyes regarding the clone with amused interest.

The twisted beak of the Nephilim's shadowy mask fell open, allowing him to speak in a distorted, malevolent voice, "Jennifer Necowl... you have angered the gods with your treason. Make peace with yourself, and prepare to suffer the ultimate consequence."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Dar chuckled at Miley's question. "You can eat their arms and legs at the very least. It is necessary to prove that they are dead. I suppose their heads are all I really need. Now come along, we have places to be."

The tracking device told Dar one location, but Greed had told Dar that his prey was actually quite a distance away to the southeast. Clearly, one was a diversion, but Dar had enough resources to strike both locations at once. Khariel and Greed were both respectable hunters, and whoever they fought would be hard pressed to survive, much less escape.

Of course, Dar and Miley could join either one of them, but Dar had provided both of his other assassins with a special weapon, one that he was sure would hurt Energy more than any blade or bullet.

He had given them video phones, that would show a live feed. What would Energy see on the other side? Well, that was why Miley was for.

A few minutes later, Dar and Miley arrived in Jump City, and went to a large, empty warehouse. A dozen gunman stood guarding as many soon-to-be victims. There was nothing Energy hated more than seeing innocent people being harmed. Soon, she would see all too much of that. There were two ways she could stop the slaughter, but neither of them ended with Energy still alive.

Dar grinned as he was told the cameras and the uplink were ready. He spoke into a microphone, that prompted both Greed and Khariel into action. "Let's begin. Go for the kill. Let me know if you need the backup plan."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:49 pm

Jenny held up her hand and make a dagger in it made of energy. She then carefully cut the chip out and then healed the cut. "there good to go." she tossed the chip out the open door and time seemed to slow for her as she saw a vehicle parked outside that the train was nearing and then came the bang... she reacted quickly holding her hand out making a force field around she and lillith as the explosion reached them.

She managed to protect them from the blast but it cracked her shield as the container they were in wen't air born. The container smacked her shield hard enough to brake it. Jenny was tossed around a bit in the inside but managed to kick off the ceiling to grab lillith and tackle her out the door way. she held her close as she fell to the ground and slowed their fall just enough so they only tumbled as they landed. Jenny cursed under her breath having a few cuts but looked to lillith. "You okay?"

Nightingale bursted into laughter then "Last time I checked pride was a sin not multiple gods! He really lives up to the name doesn't he?!" she held her sides as she laughed more slowly calming down wiping a tear from her eye sighing. "tell you what....." She whipped out her gun and shot her shot gun at him. "Tag your it!" She shouted then as she kicked the door down with an energy blast and started to run off laughing "Run run as fast as you can you can't catch me cause I'm an independent woman!

"Okay sounds great!" She then happily followed him to the location and looked over the people and recognized one. "youre the one who took the last soda at the general store....." she whispered in his ear then "I'm going to eat you first.... no one takes my soda but Zack...." she then patted his shivering head and looked to dar. "by the way dar how do you know if the back up plan will work? or do you have a back up back up plan where you take 2 steps back instead of one?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 11:22 am

The two seemed to be perfectly fine, enjoying the train ride, removing the chip, casually running away from people who want to kill them. Normal.
That is, it was until the entire train was blown up and thrown over. Jenny would react quicker and put a bubble shield, but when hers cracked there would be another invisible one around them. The Thrall rubbed her head and groaned. She had a pretty nasty cut on the side of her head, but that was pretty much it.

Ignoring Jenny's question, Lilith X would stand up and look around. "Prepare yourself, they seemed to have caught on to us a lot quicker." She told her, reaching for 2 of her darts and a gun.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 pm

After the explosion, Greed was out of the buggy with a gun in one hand and a cigarette in the other. It was hard to tell with all the smoke and fire and debris, but it looked like there were two people matching the description completely unharmed from the explosion. "Great..." He mumbled quietly. It seemed that these two were going to be troublesome. He hadn't expected powers strong enough to get them through an exploding high speed train completely unharmed.

Other passengers were not so lucky. There were at least two dozen injured people laying in the sand screaming for help from anyone that would listen. Were they in the wrong place at the wrong time or what?

With a heavy sigh he started walking towards the two still standing. "We should probably talk about this. There's quite a few innocent lives relying on you guys getting caught. Why would you go make an enemy like Pride? That just seems so stupid. Are you guys stupid?"

Greed shook his head, chuckling. He kept his gun trained on Lilith though. She was the armed one. "Never mind. Let's not get petty. Just give up and let me take you to him."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Khariel growled harshly in annoyance as he felt the bullet dent into his armour, dark energy reaching down from his mask to absorb the projectile. The Nephilim launched off the window sill and out the door after Nightingale, snarling. He squealed into the hallway, shadowy wings flaring. His eyes darted around, trying to find the clone before blindly taking off down the hallway towards the only logical direction - the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Miley seemed quite excited about the contingency plan, as expected. It was getting harder for Dar to understand her thought process. No. He had never understood it to begin with. He was simply understanding now how little he knew about her. Then again, she was a demon. It was in her blood to be devious. Just a few days ago, she had angered Dar, insulting him to his face. She had apparently been trying to prove a point. For what purpose, Dar did not know. He only knew that she had hurt his Pride.

And that was why, once this operation was over, he would kill her with his own hands.

Miley asked if he had a plan for if the contingency plan fell through. Again, it was a thought he hadn't expected her to have. He nodded, thoughtfully. "I asked Daniel to take some time off his normal work. Instead, he has been preparing our back up plan." Daniel's primary responsibility was quite important to Dar's overall plan of subjugating the world under his will. Stopping such important research to chase after two teenage girls was strategically flawed, to say the least. But Dar's Pride had been hurt deeply, and he simply could not ignore it. He would crush Energy Warrior and Lilith X. Then he would take the world at his leisure.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:32 pm

Jenny slowly got up rubbing her ears as they rang seeming to ignore all the people shouting for help. She slowly pulled her hood back up as she watched greed approach. "Well in my defense when I defend my friend here i had gotten dar to let us go free no strings attached other than i no longer can work for him but I guess my friend got hungry and ate the pearl." She said in a slight sarcastic manner. "How about we go and then ship you the pearl when she poops it back out it wont be as shiny but i'm sure dar has someone that could clean it for him." She said in a smart assy fashion her eyes totally light glowing blue.

Meanwhile

Nightingale giggled and shot an energy blast out as she lunged barely making it into the elevator before Khariel got out the door. The elevator started to go down and it was full of people who looked at her confused. Nightingale saw the buttons as the elevator went down and gasped. "SHINY!" she then proceeded to click all the button making everyone glare at her. Nightingale heard the elevator music and started to bounce and dance. "Aw yeah this is my jelly!" she said as she danced super awkward dance moves pushing against people as she did so all while holding her gun that when everyone saw they started to shout and try to move away from her all getting out at the first stop all running out. "My dancing isnt that bad! Come on guys! she shrugged and went back to dancing as the elevator doors started to clothes seeming to totally forget that some one was trying to kill her.

Meanwhile

"Right...." Miley said eyeing him before pouncing on some of the captives and talking to them like they were adorable little baby animals. 'I have a bad feeling about this... maybe it's because hes probably mad that i called him a worm aka the correct term for what he decided to become...' she thought but showed no signs of thinking something like this. She then sat on shoulders of two different people at the same time. "Well either way just tell me when to begin boss man!" she said with a rather cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Jenny still seemed to be caught up on the pearl thing. They both knew that was important to Dar in some way, so taking it from him could make him emotionally unstable, therefore giving them a gap to leave. Which it worked!
The Thrall ignored her comment and looked at the new approaching person who had a gun trained on her. This was of Dar's doing, so he shouldn't be passed off as some weasel grunt. Therefore, Lilith X took precaution to put out a force-field in front of the two that would look invisible unless the light hit it. She would then slowly reach for her swords, still eyeing him.

She felt no need to talk, but she also felt no need to take action. They could simply get away from this guy so that they don't waste energy.
Lilith X would slowly move closer to Jenny, protectively putting her arm out.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:49 pm

One of them started ranting that her friend was hungry and ate a pearl, which Greed found confusing. When she mentioned mailing Dar a poop covered pearl, it didn't click. Whatever she was talking about, Greed frankly thought was stupid. The other was more sensible, remaining silent and on guard.

"Riiiiiight... Well, I'm here to give you a choice to be honest. I can chase you forever until eventually you find a bullet in your head... and not only you but... here, catch!" He tossed a phone threw the air at Jenny. If the shield wasn't lowered, it'd bounce back at Greed for him to catch. If Jenny looked at the phone, she'd see all the hostages..

"Dar's going to kill them while he waits for you to surrender. All those people, dying in your place. He said you wouldn't like that one."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Khariel slammed into the elevator doors as they closed, growling in anger as he backed up to analyze the door. It seemed to be made out of a relatively thick metal, but nothing that couldn't be pried open easily.

Narrowing his eyes, Khariel shot out both hands as shadow tendrils erupt from them, seeking purchase on the edges of the elevator doors. Within a few moments, the doors were pried open, leaving the barrier to the empty elevator shaft clear. The Nephilim jumped, landing on the roof of the elevator cabin with shadowy grace. A thud would be heard from the roof as Khariel drew his sword, using more shadow tendrils to rip the maintenance door open. He descended into the crowded cabin, knocking a couple of people over and causing the rest to hug the walls to get out of the way. The Nephilim's attention was not focussed on the civilians, however, and attempted to pin Nightingale in the corner with shadow tendrils and a blade trained to her neck.

"Now then, if you will please remain still I have something to show you... perhaps I will spare your life if you correctly understand the circumstances." the camera feed phone was psychokinetically lifted up to eye-level of Nightingale, showing the hostages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next