Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Birds of a feather (saturn) Vote_lcapBirds of a feather (saturn) Voting_barBirds of a feather (saturn) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Birds of a feather (saturn) Vote_lcapBirds of a feather (saturn) Voting_barBirds of a feather (saturn) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Birds of a feather (saturn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Birds of a feather (saturn) Empty
PostSubject: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Jay wandered along the sidewalk, trying her hardest to look like she was normal among the other people. But when she was the only one wearing a torn up lookin jacket, it was a bit difficult, especially in midtown where just about every store owner was on the look out for a potential theif.
She wasnt here to steal anything though, she just thought it would be something different. And walking instead of flying would help her figure out streets and such better.
"........now was it a left, or a right here to get back to the park?" She muttered to herself, looking both ways. Man the city looked so different from down here and Jay was soooooo lost.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Kristen was wandering the midtown streets that winter afternoon, enjoying the break from the bitter weather of the past week. Clad in a black woolen long-coat with hood pulled up for warmth, the young Nephilim spotted a young woman in a well-worn jacket, seemingly lost for direction. The taller teenager walked up to greet her, cyan eyes shining underneath the hood. "Hey, you seem a bit lost. Can I help you find your way someplace?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:57 pm

Jay looked at the other girl and under her jacket her wings shifted a bit, though she tried to hid the movement by rolling her shoulders. "Im not exactly lost, more like.... cant find a familiar landmark." Jay tried, thinking that if she could see the city from above, she'd know right where she was, "but yeah trying to head back to the park. You wouldnt happen to know which way that is would you?" She glanced back at the two streets she had been thinking of going down.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Kristen noticed her gesture, but didn't think anything of it. "The park you say? Yeah, I know where it is. From here, I'd say the quickest way to the park is probably..." she paused for a moment, trying to collect her bearings on the location. "Turn left down this road here, walk straight for maybe a couple of blocks, and then when you hit the intersection at the end of the road, the park is on the other side. I've only been in the city for a few months, but I figured out the gist of how to get around this place. I can walk with you, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Jay nodded when the girl offered to walk with her, "sure, its always nice to meet a new friend... and it should keep me from getting lost again," she joked, holding out her hand, "I'm Jay." She smiled as she waited for her new friends name.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:00 pm

"Kristen." she replied with a smile, shaking her hand. She started to walk in the direction of the park, glancing to see if Jay was following. "So, Jay. What's your story?" Kristen asked, trying to make small talk. It wasn't something she was particularly good at, but all the same it was better than walking in silence. Then again, asking a stranger their life story was extremely forward. Kristen would learn whether or not Jay took to this conversation starter.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Jay followed as her new friend led the way, smiling as she made a new friend. But paused when she asked about her back story. How coild you tell some one you just met you had a pair of wings without spookin em off? If she had them exposed and not hidden under a jacket that was one thing but..... meh better just make up something. Jay shrugged, "not much to say, homeless orphan, bla bla bla. Cue the sad song, roll credits." She smiled a little, "nothing much. How bout you?" She was now walking right beside Kristen as she asked.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Kristen blinked as the question was turned to her. Jay seemed to pass it off very quickly, and the fact that she made light of an unfortunate past caused Kristen to note this. But now it was Kristen's turn to share.

"Well, I've done a lot of travelling in the past, and I've only been here for the past few months. I'm currently living with some friends I've made, though." she replied, settling for a half-truth. She didn't think it necessary to tell Jay the specifics, that she had been wandering the world aimlessly, fleeing her people and exorcising demonic shades up until arrival at Jump City. She didn't think it necessary to tell her that those friends of hers were Titans, either. Any normal person would probably feel unsettled by the fact that they had just made friends with such a person who faced death every night.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:35 pm

"Really? Thats cool. Ive been around a bit myself, kinda just wandering here and there mostly since I dont have any place to go or a reason to stay in one place." She smiled and was glad that they had something in common.... kinda. She was certain her friend didnt travel the way she had. ,"so you like the city so far?" She asked, then not two seconds after she had she stepped in somebodies discarded gum..... why had she decided to walk again? She made a face as she felt the stuff trying to stick her foot to the sidewalk with each step.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:44 pm

"The city's alright," Kristen replied, grinning a little in slight amusement when Jay reacted to the gum now on her shoe. "It's not what I'm used to though. All of the places I've been and traveled haven't so many people that the city does. I've always preferred rural areas over the urban life. I grew up in such a place, after all. I guess you could say it was a bit of a culture shock when I got here."

"How about you? What places have you been to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Jay chuckled, "middle of nowhere Arizona, middle of nowhere Texas, a few random cities in florida... middle of nowhere in the middle of nowhere," she laughed a little, "lots of small towns and a few big cities, but never anything lile this. Jump seems to be a magnet for people with, strange abilities too." Jay added, glancing at her friend to see if she had noticed this at all. "I think ive seen some one who walks on air, someone who could control wind, a few who could start fire from nothing. Its like walking into a comic book sometimes" she smiled a little at the idea.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Kristen listened to Jay's response, smiling inwardly a bit at the similarities in locations they had both traveled in terms of number of people. When she mentioned that she'd noticed the heroes and villains in the city as well, Kristen nodded in concurrence. "There are a lot of unique people here, that is for sure. It's definitely interesting to see that those with abilities and those without can coexist as well. Sure, it doesn't look easy, but their making it work, you know?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:15 pm

Jay nodded, "yep. So how do you feel about the whole super hero powers thingy? With all the metas or whatever they call em in the city how do you feel about the whole thing?" Jay asked curiously. She wondered if she was one who liked the metas or one who would rather they left.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:27 pm

"The metas? I'm alright with them, but there's this issue with power." she sighed, "There are some people who tend to use it for their own benefit. There are people that will do anything to gain power and use it to get their way. Then there are other people who have power, and feel that the only way it can be used correctly is to use it to help others. As long as those who use their power selflessly balance out those who use it selfishly, I'm alright with both sides of the metas being here. As soon as balance is lost though, then problems start to occur."

"Then again, problems also occur when the two sides clash as well, whether they seem related or not." Kristen digressed after this statement, not wanting to reveal too much about the origin of this opinion. "And your opinion? What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Jay smiled a little, "im good with both sides, heros keep the city safe, and when I help catch a not so nice meta I sometimes get a free meal. So I think I agree. So long as all the baddies dont group up and all the heroes leave town everything should be good." She was glad she was able to find a friend she agreed with. Today was going great for one without flying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birds of a feather (saturn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next