Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Voting_barHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Vote_lcapHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Voting_barHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Dar took a moment to calm himself before responding to Miley. Lately it seemed like she was really trying to get on his nerves.

"Do you know what that pearl is?" Dar asked. "Or what significance it holds? It was worn by my second in command, Priscilla, until I killed her. Energy Warrior was there, and she took up the mantle." Dar walked over to a crate with provisions on it and poured himself a small cup of water. He knew that she would see a common theme here. Miley was now in the same position Jenny had been in back then, watching as the previous second in command got hunted down.

"Good help is just so hard to find. The pearl, however, was quite useful to me. But nothing, no matter how useful, is irreplaceable." Dar took a slow drink of his water and looked back at Miley. "So when those Dread Angels arrive, they will destroy everything they see. And that will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:23 pm

Jenny growled as she looked down only able to hear what was going on which were gun shots and shouting. She hoped Lilith would be okay knowing with how the fight had been going earlier and with the smoke that she couldn't do much until the smoke cleared or until she knew she had an opening that didn't put lilith at risk.

Nightingale laughed her insane laugh smiling brightly as he started to take off as he started to ascend upward she let go before he left the elevator. She then quickly grabbed one confused mans water and poured it all over another man and then ripping off the mans shirt before he could object her and rubbed it quickly on her head getting the hair chalk out. She then pulled off clothes and a jacket and hat off the others in the elevator to quickly change her clothes looks and then stuffed most her hair in the hat to make it look short it now totally a light blue color.

She then climbed out of the confused filled elevator and then started to casually walk down the hall way letting the hat shadow half her face as she smiled. Yeah her shoulder was badly hurt and hurt badly but tis only be a flesh wound that was secretly bleeding under the jacket and extra shirt she wore.

She nodded as he spoke in understanding "It seems rather important then, Clearly it was a shame that that assassin girl took it. And Jenny, the assassin girl clearly meaning just as much to her as the pearl means to you, tried to protect the girl after the girl put her in a bad situation after apparently Jenny in a totally respectful manner said good day to you sir. but that is more than I should say, I do understand mr. popo, I am clearly less than the dirt in the pecking order." She looked off casually but then blinked at the words destroy everything... one of those angles would be on their way to Jump... She couldn't let up though, she doubted their destruction could reach the forest.. and she doubting Zack could get hurt by them, she knew Zack was more the capable of handling himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:12 pm

OOC: Sorry my posts are short, I can't write too much when in fighting scenes. I don't want to Godmod

IC:

Even though she was blood thirsty, Lilith X wasn't an idiot. She had set up multiple shields out in front of her, slowing down the bullets. It wasn't until she got close was when she was hit multiple times, feeling the sting of the bullets of who knows where.
However, the grappling hooks threw her into Greed, where her sword was ready to plunge deep into his stomach. It may not kill him, but it would give them time for them to escape whatever fate awaits them. Putting off death isn't always her favorite thing to do, but she needed to protect Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3