Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barHunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:19 am

"Miley," Dar said. "Kill one, but only one. It seems our friends are watching." As Miley got ready, Dar spoke directly to Jenny, assuming one of the two people watching the video phones was the real Energy Warrior. "As you've heard, this is the fate of a dozen innocent people if you do not come to me. Bring the assassin girl, too, or I will bathe Jump City in blood."

Dar had a secret, one that nobody else involved here knew, and he wanted to keep it that way. He needed the necklace, for certain, The pearl was a symbol. And in stealing it from Dar, Lilith X had injured his Pride, literally weakening him in the process. To restore the full power of his Pride, he would sacrifice as many people as necessary.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 am

Jenny blinked as Lilith took the defensive stance of protection but sighed it was sweet of her but she really didn't need protecting. Jenny grabbed the phone as it came over makign sure to grab it before Lilith got peckish again. She eyed him with serious eyes now. "Trust me... you wont chase us for long... it's hard to hunt down people when you're dead... trust me... I know."

She then looked to the phone to see the people and her expression stayed the same as she listened to him. "Dar really doesn't know me then... Nothing gets in the way of protecting those I care for most... and if we surrender he'll kill me hurting Lilith and or kill Lilith hurting the girl I care most about.... I refuse to let either way happen."

Jenny stayed silent as she heard Dar narrowing her eyes partly. She then watched the phone and actually started to laugh almost like how nightingale had her eyes almost showing the same look. "Very creative Miley... I would have gone for the eyes too...." She then let her smile fade and looked up to Greed with a straight face and spoke in a dark tone. "Jump city can handle dar it has more heroes than civilians... now stop trying to scare me with such lame attempts... I'm never handing myself or Lilith over..." she said coldly.

Nightingale Gasped as he landed inside the elevator but not at him. She bent down as his shadows would barely miss her and grabbed a cell phone off the ground smiling brightly standing back up straight as more shadows would just barely miss her. "ULTIMATE BARBIE DRESS UP 34 CELL PHONE EDITION!" She said excitedly and started to play the game bringing it up as she unknowingly blocked the attack with the phone the blade breaking the phone shattering it.

She shouted "NOOOOOOO!" as a shadow grabbed hold of her neck. "I'm. not. into. kink." she said as she tried to pull the shadows lose but then blinked and gasped "ANOTHER PHONE DOES IT HAVE ULTIMATE-" he cut her off but still tried to grab at the phone to check it her tongue poking from the corner of her mouth but gave up after a moment and pouted "poopy sticks..." she said before blinking looking at the live feed. "Are we watching some kind of birthday party?"

Nightingale gasped as she heard dars words before smiling brightly and pointed to the phone "it is a birthday party!" she then waved him over "come on you're gonna miss it!" she then started laughing insanely at what she saw then shouted "MAN I SO WANT A TAIL NOW!" she laughed and looked at the phone with an insane smile and look in her eyes. "I wanna see another one die! This girl is creative!"

!!!WARNING GRAPHIC!!!

Miley smiled a sadistic smile as her hair turned bright red and she walked around trying to find the right one but decided on the one she had just been talking to. She then places a hand on his head and moved it in circles giggling as he begged her for mercy. "There is no mercy in this world... and certainly not the next...." She then placed the tip of her tail on his eye and set it aflame. He shouted in pain from the flames and she held his head still as he struggled and she slowly pushed it in and after a few moments his shouting in agony stopped and the tip came back out having pierced through his other eye.

She then held her hands around his throat and clenched it as her hands set flames slowly burning off his head from his neck. She giggled as she backed up letting the body fall onto the guy next to him who shouted in terror along with the others. She then flicked off the head from her tail over into the lap of some other hostage who wiggled trying to get it off them and she then slowly pulled off the eye from the tip of her tail with her teeth and shot flames out from her mouth aiming it straight up to the ceiling and then opened her teeth to let the cooked eye into her mouth and ate it.

She then licked her lips with a giggle and smiled looked back to dar as her flames on her hands and tail burnt away the blood. "There was that any better table manners than before?" she said showing off her clean hands and tail.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Lilith X watched the phone and blinked, she didn't understand what was so bad about this. What were they trying to accomplish with this stupid technology. Whatever they were trying to do, Jenny seemed to be equally un-amused.
The Thrall turned her attention back to the person holding it and let down her Force-field with ease. She'd throw off her giant hat and press the button behind her ear, letting her suit wrap around her body. Lilith X knew that she can't stay in the suit for long or she'll bake herself alive, definitely not something that was helpful at the moment.

She'd fluidly take out both of her swords, turn invisible, and jump towards Greed. The only thing that could possibly indicate her location was the glimmer from the sun or the dust she's kicking up. This is possibly the worst terrain she could ever fight in, it has some of her largest weaknesses casually all around her.
She hated it.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:36 am

It turned out that the girl just wasn't right in the head, refusing surrender despite the lives on the line. He didn't like her much at all. The worst kind of people were the ones that you just couldn't reason with. The other seemed a little more reactive. Instead of having a dialog, she turned into action girl.

"Hmpf..." Greed mumbled. The second the girl drew the swords, he his gun ready to kill her but... jumping backwards a few feet he knew that he needed her alive to hold her hostage and get more money. He shot three times regardless, his greedy heart making her invisibility moot. He'd always know where she was.

The shots were at non-lethal areas. Her knee, shoulder, and one of her gun wielding hands. "The crazy ones are the hardest to deal with..."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Khariel blinked confusingly at this response. This girl was insane, and he wondered if the real Jenny was exhibiting a similar reaction to the actions being displayed on the phone. Blood, flesh and visceral murder was being showed on the phone in stunning high definition, and not only was the clone not responding negatively too the footage, but was actually exhibiting a positive reaction! It was illogical, in Khariel's eyes anyway.

"Responding in such a way to this form of brutality... you are the furthest thing from human." Khariel remarked, "...And you willingly assist -- willingly call yourself a force of good? It is a shame, Jennifer Necowl. If you were only attentive to your true nature, you could still serve us... serve me."

Nightingale might have noticed the slip-up, but it was difficult to tell. Khariel would not give her the chance to think it over, however, tightening the shadowy binds harshly, slicing into the clone so that the pain would override her ability to form a rational thought... that's if she thought rationally to begin with. At that moment, Khariel formed a selfishly beneficial idea, but would keep it to himself for the moment. It would be more prudent to reveal it as the clone was at his total mercy.

Meanwhile, the elevator had stalled in between floors, having been put in an unstable state from the impact of Khariel's form landing on the roof of the cabin. The other passengers of elevator were dazed and unconscious, however presently one of them came to, taking in the sight before him.

"...Monster... let her go -- gack!" he exclaimed but was cut off by a shadow tendril whipping around and piercing him in the throat, causing him to bleed, convulse and go lifeless. The tendril vanished, and Khariel's eye's flashed under the misty hue of his raven-like visage. "Well, I suppose if you will not listen to reason, I will have to kill you all the same."

His voice then turned haunting, hollow, and lowered to just above a whisper, "And perhaps, daughter of madness, I will indulge you in your final hour. Perhaps I will make your death slow, lingering, and agonizing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Dar actually had to look away. He wasn't overly concerned with the well-being of his hostages, but even he had a sense of empathy. Miley's method of killing was grotesque, far more so than he even expected. Maybe he should have simply arranged a clean execution. Had he done that, though, Miley would have complained. She still had a role to play before he took her head, so he was trying to accommodate for her 'needs.'

It was hard to stomach, all the same.

"Your manners were just fine, my lady."

Dar's mood quickly turned for the worse. Between the supposed clone and the supposed real Jenny, neither one of them cared. One of them was even excited about the executions taking place. Everyone in the room could feel Dar's black heart radiating with anger. The hostages had, in the end, become a waste of time. He could no longer assume that he could predict Energy Warrior's actions, and that was quite frustrating.

Dar pounded his fist against a crate, shattering it. "Kill them. Khariel, Greed, rip them to shreds and don't let them escape. Miley, kill all the hostages. We're done here."

He walked out of the warehouse and activated a private channel on his communicator. "Daniel? Send them in."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Jenny looked up as lillith started to run at the guy and followed her sand tracks as she ran clenching the phone in her hand and dropped it on the ground. She then pulled out her staff and slammed an end of it onto the phone shattering the screen as she watched the two. She was going to stand idly at first. She had to admit when it was 2 verses 1 lillith was a horrible partner to fight with for the pure reason of you could never tell where her full body was totally so you could never really tell if you were about to hit her instead of the opponent or not.

Jenny could run up and attack but she might hit lilith or cause another thing for lilith to worry about when she was attacking and if she went up to black attacks for her she could just get in liliths way when she was attacking. Jenny was used to fighting with others but she had never fought with someone who could turn invisible. She knew how to handle the fight if lilith was invisible attacking her but this route wasnt as easy.

She bursted into laughter again "stop it! you're making my sides hurt I'm laughing so hard! She narrowed her eyes with an insane grin. "It's just that... its so sad that you all really can't tell the difference between us.... let me just tell you this though.... Neither jenny nor i would be caught dead working for someone like you.... and what is that someone you ask...? well... THAT SOME ONE IS A BORING NO FUN LOSER!" she shouted before laughing again. She laughed more and more her eyes glowing brighter and brighter as blood started coming from her mouth as she laughed.

"ITS EVEN SADDER THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME OR JENNY! SHE DOESN'T STAY DEAD YOU NUMB NUTS!" She laughed as he tightened and reached out holding any part of him that she could. When she did she would hold onto it as tightly as she could using her energy overload ability. He'd feel her energy rush into him but at a painful way. Her energy would cause him a large amount of pain if it went though hed feel his muscles in the area she held retract and clench like they were being pushed together due to lack of room and after a few moments hed bruise and if it got to 2 minutes straight he's body would start to have mass internal bleeding.

Miley noticed his look and hide a smirk finding the unexpected look on his face at how gruesome she was enjoyable. She then nodded "You got it boss!" She said as she started to giggle and kill the hostages in similar gruesome manners. She could tell how angry he was at how Jenny didn't let the hostages get to her nor give herself up for them. After talking to Jenny before she left Miley knew that she wouldn't let something like this get to her.

she'd do all that she could to stay alive and keep Lilith alive... She was a survivor after all. Though she'd never really tell dar she didn't tell dar just because she thought it would be enjoyable to see him get all mad when his plan failed and got angry that he wasn't his 'precious' time. She hoped that Jenny would survive this attack... it'd be all kinds of fun to watch dars pride even further.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 4:09 pm

As Lilith X ran through the dirt, she noticed the sand she was kicking up. That moment she spent looking behind her cost her a bullet to the shoulder and a graze hand, but luckily her running avoided the knee. The Thrall would throw a smoke grenade and a flash grenade at Greed, hoping to mess with his senses just like she did with Dar.
That being said, the injuries didn't seem to affect her, there was now a spotted trail of blood around the sand, but she kept on weaving and turning to make it appear random.

The Thrall would take out a sword and throw it at Greed, aiming for the head.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Greed was sure he'd hit her, but the grenades bouncing at his feet grabbed his attention first. His reaction speed was just fast enough to kick one of the two grenades back at the girls. He shut his eyes just in time for the flash bang at his feet to explode. The smoke grenade covered both Jenny and Lilith shortly after.

When Greed opened his eyes, his ears were ringing loudly but he could still see fine. Then he noticed the sword soaring at his face and barely brought his wrist up in time for the sword to clang against his metal cuff. It stung his wrist, but deflected the sword away. "You said that would work, ya bastard!" He cursed at Pride. "I better be getting paid more for this."

With a growl he started shooting back at the girls in the smoke, though he only really knew where Lilith was with his power. He wanted to hit her the most. She was frustrating.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Khariel's eyes narrowed, "You underestimate the power of a True Nephilim then, miss Nightingale-" Before he could elaborate, the clone grasped at the bandage-wrapped, shadow-clad arms of the fallen angel, apparently siphoning energy into him. The Nephilim blinked in confusion. But it was effecting him in an invasive way, causing a building soreness to emanate in his muscles. As the energy level intensified, the shadowy fire licking from Khariel's forcefield seemed to respond, briefly flaring in length before dispelling completely as the Nephilim roared in pain; his muscles had begun contracting.

Khariel staggered back as far as the cramped space would allow, shadow tendrils loosening their grip on Nightingale. His sword was still at his side in his right hand, but the influx of invasive energy had increased the intensity of his own shadow energy, which had worked against him in this instance. Thus, his forcefield was completely dispelled, leaving his ivory skinned visage and striking features that were hidden beneath the grotesque shadow raven's face, revealed.

Piercing crimson eyes stared back at Nightingale, a single, jagged black tendril snaked partway through the white of one of them. "If you think you are being opposed by any assortment of mundane fools, you are gravely mistaken," his voice was now less rough and distorted, and carried a smoother, melodic tone, "I have fought and defeated countless immortal creatures before you, I have defied the heavens themselves! Do not think for a moment you will be the last being to feel my wrath!"

Khariel remained where he was, but his stance shifted to something more akin to if someone was using telekinesis. Except, the dark Nephilim's power was different, more sinister. Suddenly, he throws a punch that would seem to obviously miss, but when the impact of the blow would have occurred, Nightingale would feel a disembodied punch to the gut significantly more powerful than a normal punch. Hoping this would knock the wind out of her and leave her vulnerable, Khariel mustered the strength to lift his sword arm, aiming to deliver a deep slash to Nightingale's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 11:12 pm

"Daniel? Send them in."

Daniel sat back in his chair. The order had been given. He had no concerns about the situation in the middle of the desert, but one of the targets was in the middle of Jump City. Sending 'them' out was going to draw a lot of attention to Olympus. Dar believed that he was the ruler of this earth, but was he prepared to take on an actual world superpower?

Of course he wasn't. But that was Pride. Dar had changed so much since Daniel had first met him. Back then, Dar had been compassionate. He had wanted to change the world, to improve it. Inspired by the vision where the poor always had food and wars no longer tore apart nations, Daniel had eagerly sworn himself to serve Dar.

But now, vast resources were being spent to kill two teenage girls, simply because they had offended Pride. They had stolen the necklace, but Daniel knew the truth.

Dar didn't even need the necklace. He was doing all of this because they had defied him. In Dar's eyes, disobedience had suddenly become the most serious crime. Of course, in hindsight it seemed so obvious to Daniel now. Dar was Pride. His powers had grown significantly stronger...but only because his Pride had grown stronger.

How did you stop someone like that? Someone who got stronger as their confidence in their strength increased? Daniel had been pondering this question for weeks.

But for now, he had to stay in Dar's favor. It was the only way to stay close to him. Pressing a button, Daniel spoke into an intercom. "Dread Angels, launch."

From the floating island of Olympus, 4 experimental armored suits suddenly took flight. Despite their hulking size, they navigated the clouds with surprising grace. They soon split off into 2 groups of 2, heading for their targets. When they arrived, people were going to die.

A lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:21 am

Jenny saw the grenade being kicked back towards them something she could handle. She quickly shot out an energy blast to send it back over towards greed before it exploded by lilith though it made the grenade explode in mid air still covering Greed and lilith rather than lilith and jenny. She then thought for a moment before flying up into the air to get an aerial view though she wouldn't be able to see either of them just yet though when she did hopefully lilith would catch on and shed be able to go for an aerial attack as she charged her energy.

"Oh yeah well i don't believe in those which makes your argument invalid so ha!" she shouted to him while she held him. When her attack worked she laughed insanely as she held onto him now able to breath as the tendrils loosened their grip but even though he staggered back she still held on the best she could. She smiled insanely at him her arm behind her back turning into pure energy where he wouldn't see it. She smiled more insanely as she started to sing with an oddly beautiful voice. "I had a date with the muffin man~ I had a date with a pastry chef~ I had a date with the candy man~ I had a date with death~"

She sang louder as he started to speak "Death came to meet me she was so bold~ Though she never knew the story that would unfold~ She sang to me as my body melted from gold~ I never knew that I'd never mold~" She sang even louder then "Death came for me never to let me be!~ She let me cry as i said good bye!~ To meet those I introduced to her in a time before!~ She knock on my door demanding mooooore!~" She caught his fist then as he went to punch her and she grunted a bit as she caught it and took the slash and slowly gripped his hand to try and stop him from pulling back is sword as she then calmly, beautifully and creepily sang. "And she told me that I had rotted beyond my core...~"

Miley smiled pleased with her work and sat on a dead bloody corpse not minding the blood as she smiled at Dar. "SO whats the plan now..? Do we just wait and hope that they kill the right Jenny and assassin girl and hope they don't accidentally destroy that pearl of yours in the process? The stomach is a good point to hit there are many vital organs there and well that's where the pearl is in that assassin girl right? If that guy with the girl knows about killing he may just shoot her there and destroy your pearl on accident. You cool with that or do you have a super big plan for that one too?" She tried to hide her smirk and smart assy tone doing very well at it and tried not to let on that she was mocking him in her head about how 'wonderfully' his last plan worked out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Lilith X, now using her brain for once, begun to put up multiple small force-fields around her. They wouldn't stop the bullets, but they would slow them down so that she could dodge them. With this is in mind, she would look up in the air to see a faint blue shimmer among the smoke. Jenny.
She forgot about her abilities completely, how she could help. The Thrall was so worried about trying to protect her that she forgot that she could pull her weight.

While wasting time thinking about this, she sacrificed another bullet to the same shoulder, growling out. She needed to stop thinking and just kill. So that is what she did.
It may have been stupid, it probably was, but nothing would stop her now. Lilith X would drop her invisibility and sprint in an S form, weaving through bullets to not get hit again. She would then whip out both of her grappling hooks and shoot them on either side of Greed, sling shotting herself at lighting speed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Greed was starting to get frustrated. He shot the girl twice and she was still coming back for more. Couldn't she just quit? With a growl, he started shooting again but immediately noticed something was off. His bullets were hitting something and being slowed. Great. That made this a little harder. After about three shots he realized she'd keep dodging and waited to see her plan. Luckily the smoke protected him from the one above. "Don't you ever just quit?!"

Then at both his sides the grappling hooks came. She was slingshotting something at him. he gathered his other gun from his pocket, it locking to his wrist, then he shot right in front of him. With the way she was running, he was thinking she was closing the distance. He had to injure her first if he wanted to stand a chance up close. He didn't pull punches, aiming for vitals now.

Games were over.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Khariel growled. Nightingale was becoming aggravating, so much so that the Nephilim was reconsidering his idea to secretly bring her under his command. Then again, he knew he had to be patient - but forcing this insane clone to submit was going to take some aggressive measures.

"Begone, leech!" the dark forcefield was up again, shrouding Khariel in dark mist. The forcefield may have backfired on him the last time, but it was the only way he could carry out his plan; albeit he would have to do it quickly. He summoned his abysmal wings again, forcing the hatch on the roof of the elevator cabin open with a psychokinetic shove. Granted that Nightingale was still holding on to the Nephilim with a death grip in one arm or another, Khariel took off, ascending up, up and up the shaft near the top of the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)   Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted Like Animals (Moon, Saturn, Energy)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next