Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Saturn Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Saturn Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Saturn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Saturn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Saturn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Saturn Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Saturn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Saturn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Saturn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Saturn Vote_lcapSaturn Voting_barSaturn Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Saturn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saturn
Saturn

Location : I live in your closet, and I watch you sleep at night.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Saturn Empty
PostSubject: Saturn   Saturn Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Saturn

Saturn Game-of-thrones-Daenerys-Targaryen_610

===IDENTITY===

Human Name (Birth Name): Artemis S. Reese.
Note. Saturn absolutely HATES being addressed by or as her human, birth name.
Nickname(s): Little moon, what her mother always called her.
Codename: Saturn.
Alias(es): N/A.
Classification: Vampire. Was bitten six months after her twelfth birthday.
Affiliation: Tends to slide towards the villains' side most of the time.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Saturn has snowy, silvery white locks of wavy curls.
Eye Color: Turquoise-greenish eyes.
Height: 5 feet tall.
Weight: About 90 pounds or so.
Other Traits: She has pale skin and a thin build.

===POWERS===

Powers: Saturn, as a vampire, is a telepath, though severely limited. All she can do is detect faint emotions, and read some surface thoughts. Her telepathy does not work on people who are logical thinkers, cunning, or people who have a lot of willpower, as they can repel and usually prevent her power from working.

Her second and last power is to create a clone of herself, though she has to control it herself. It can't think for itself. If she doesn't control her clone, it feigns sleep or unconsciousness. The clone can simulate breathing, but it doesn't really have lungs or any usual body parts that humans or other creatures need to use for everyday life, like a heart, brain, intestines, etc. The clone is inanimate, and as such, does not feel anything, including pain. Unless Saturn is controlling the clone directly, she also feels no pain. She can create a clone about once a day, and she can keep it animated for about three hours when she's directly controlling it, and five hours when she just lets it be. It disintegrates after that, mostly due to Saturn's inexperience. Her clone is a hollow thing. It looks exactly like her. It's an empty shell of her human body. No soul, no muscle tissue, no organs, nothing.

Also, due to her vampirism, Saturn has enhanced senses, including smell, hearing, taste, and sight. Her thought process is also sped up and more advanced, and she has greater endurance. Also as a vampire, she doesn't need to sleep, but she DOES have the ability to sleep, if she chooses.

Skills: Nothing one wouldn't expect from a vampire.

Weaknesses: Saturn does not work very well under pressure, or when she's mad. It makes her act unpredictably, for the most part badly, and her judgement is screwed up, much like a drunk person.

Saturn can survive sunlight, but she generally finds it irritating, and tends to either avoid it or covering herself so it doesn't shine on her, usually by wearing a hooded jacket.

Her other major weakness is that if she goes without blood (animal or human) for longer than a week, her powers stop working, and her senses are that of a normal human.

Equipment: Saturn has no equipment except a small knapsack that has a spare shirt and pants kept in it.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Saturn is cold, disdainful towards humans, and does not talk very much to them. She does have a playful side that she shows occasionally, when she's in the mood. Most often, she is emotionless and silent, choosing to observe rather than partake in activities. She uses sarcasm a lot.

Strengths: Saturn is very good at stealth and laying low under the radar.

Interests/Habits: Saturn likes watching how people interact and watching them display their powers. She would only talk to them if they prove to be interesting, and not have the stereotypical macho hero complex. If they intrigue her, but not enough for her to chat with them, then she tries to learn everything about them until her curiosity is satisfied.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Saturn was an only child. Her father died when she was a baby, and her mother died of old age. She was ninety eight when she died.
Place of Origin: Saturn was born in London, England.
Current City: Saturn currently lives in New York City, but goes to Gotham City occasionally, to mess with the good guys and to hang out with the baddies. She's avoided Great Britain since her transformation
History:
Saturn grew up as a happy (for the most part) girl along with her struggling mother who could barely pay for her and afford to take care of her, ever since her husband, a middle class business-man, died. Saturn was bitten on her half birthday when she was twelve years of age and changed into a vampire. The man who bit her had been somewhat nice, but lonely. He was thirty five, and had been thirty five for nearly three decades. He had taught Saturn all there was to be about being a vampire, and then one day, he disappeared, four years after Saturn was transformed. Bitter and angry, Saturn fled her birth home and refused to step anywhere near it ever again. She moved to New York City where she lived for ten more years, those of which she spent perfecting her alias and new personality. She could no longer be the happy-go-lucky girl she was before, or even the eager student she had been under the mentoring of the man who bit her. When she had done a satisfactory job (in her opinion) of maintaining a cool, aloof facade, she decided to explore, and what did she find but Jump City; a huge city full of creatures and people like her. Although she disliked humans by now, she noted that they all had powers of some kind.
Other: Saturn was born on the Winter Solstice, December 21st, 1915, and is a Sagittarius.

Sample RP

She ran cheerfully smiling through the walkways, laughing and splashing in all the big puddles. It had rained recently, and the water hadn't evaporated as of yet. Several feet behind her, her chaser was slowly getting left in the dust, and was also getting annoyed.

"Artemis! Get back here before you get catch a cold!" The child paused briefly and shot a half-hearted glance behind her with a wry smile before giggling and running off ahead, widening the gap between them even more.

The five year old girl weaved in and out of the busy crowds easily, being as small as she was. Several pedestrians jumped from her bumping into them carelessly, and scowled after the 'rude child'.

Artemis stopped abruptly as a large, magnificent Arabian white horse turned the corner, drawing a small, closed carriage behind it. She admired the horse in silent reverence, unknowingly allowing herself to be caught. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she froze, looking up into angry dark blue eyes.

"Artemis Saturn Reese. Just WHAT have I told you about running off and not listening to me? Do you WISH to get lost?" Her mother hissed in a deadly tone. Artemis gulped, tears filling her eyes. She looked down at her soaking wet shoes, she noted guiltily, and she was suddenly embraced tightly with absolutely no warning at all.

When she was released from the bear hug, Artemis gazed up cautiously at her mother, who now no longer looked furious, but extremely worried and saddened. "Oh, Artemis. All I want for you is the best, for you to be safe and grow up well. Why won't you just listen to me when I ask you? I always have a reason, and I have your best interests at heart, little moon." Artemis' mother softly whispered, stroking her daughter's light blonde head affectionately. Artemis leaned into the touch and closed her eyes contentedly, knowing that her mother was right, as always.

Last edited by Saturn on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Saturn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturn   Saturn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 am

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Saturn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturn   Saturn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Welcome to the site. There's a few details you will need to edit into your profile before Saturn can be approved. Please use the EDIT button in the top right corner of your post.

POWERS
The following should be listed under powers, not under skills:
"Being a vampire, Saturn has enhanced senses, including smell, hearing, taste, sight, thinking, and endurance."

Her enhanced senses are due to her vampiric physiology. This would be considered a power. Accelerated thinking and enhanced endurance would also fit under vampiric physiology, but they are not senses.

Her clone would be a simulacrum, then? A magical double of herself that she can control. If it doesn't have lungs or a heart, what is it made of? Can it still be knocked out by sleeping gas? Does it still feel pain, or does Saturn feel the pain? How long can she control the clone, and how many times can she make the clone per day?

Since she's a vampire, does she need to drink blood? Does drinking blood give her any sort of benefit? Why doesn't she have certain powers associated with other vampires, like strength, speed, shape-shifting, shadow manipulation, or a healing factor?

WEAKNESSES
Does she have common vampire weaknesses, like holy water, blessed items, light based magic?

Once you've made these changes, let me know and I will take another look. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private Message. Again, welcome to the site.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Saturn
Saturn

Location : I live in your closet, and I watch you sleep at night.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Saturn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturn   Saturn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:00 pm

I believe that's all that needed to be fixed? Hopefully, anyway...
Back to top Go down

Saturn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturn   Saturn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Saturn Kamina17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturn   Saturn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturn
Page 1 of 1