Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Voting_barGetting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGetting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Voting_barGetting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting to work(Open, B Team)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:59 pm

"Sofia Sinclair. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She gave her full name since Toji did too. She might have given her hero name as well if she had one, but she never really thought about it before. Being in the B-team was still something she had not quite gotten used to, in a sense that training to be full-fledged heroes didn't feel that real to her yet. Perhaps it was because before joining up, she had never really thought about using her powers for heroics. To her it was a gift that offered her a little convenience with her everyday life. Not that she never considered helping people with it, but there was only so much one could do with it. But that's why they were in this class in the first place right? To learn about how they can do those things. And what better way than to listen to someone who does it on a regular basis. Heroics that is.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:45 am

"I'm Artemis Artis..." the young artist introduced herself, following suit with the other introductions, "It's nice to meet you... I mean, I've already met Roxxy and I saw Sofia at that one sleepover but... yeah..." she blanched. Again, it would be obvious that she was not really comfortable around people she barely knew. Hopefully she would meet people that would help bring her out of her shell.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 11:12 am

Toji raises a eyebrow as the girl leans in on him,seeming to examine him.Watching as she pulls out and equips robotic fighting gauntlets, the halfling nods as she turns a electric function on and off." Nice to meet you, Roxxy.interesting gloves." He looks at Sofia as she introduces herself."And its a pleasure to meet you as well, Sofia." Looking at Art as she struggles to introduce herself, the Titan smiles gently, nodding." Its a honor meeting you, Artemis." He examines the three trainees." OK....since I'm here, is there anything you three wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:46 am

Roxanna thought for a moment while fiddling with her gauntlets. There were all kinds of things she wanted to ask. Well, she didn't expect an actual answer for several of them. But which ones did she actually need answers for? "What made you decide to be a hero?" Roxanna asked curiously. She had actually stopped fiddling with her gauntlets by this point.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:17 pm

Sofia thought that was a fairly interesting and relevant question. She considered herself to have a strong sense of justice, but surely there was more to it than that. She guessed that it might be a matter of values and mindset.

"I'm interested in knowing what it means to be a hero as well."

She was about to follow-up with questions on the philosophical side but she figured she would save it for later.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:33 pm

An honour?? Artemis' face reddened at this statement. There wasn't anything especially special about her, besides her ability to make 2D drawings instantly 3D. Of course, that was the reason why she was put into B-Team. "Uhm... yeah. How do you stay optimistic with all the villains running amok and all the destruction in the city?" The young artist's question may have seemed off topic from the other two's questions, but it held a deep root in the girl's past experiences.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 9:45 pm

Toji blinks at the questions, a little stunned. Wow....they knew how to ask questions that got to him, didn't they....The boy thinks, then nods, speaking softly.".....Alright...I suppose it can't do any harm to..tell you...Around five years ago, I wandered into the clutches of a mad scientist...He enslaved me mind and body, and forced me to attack others, and he also....Well, let's just say that the scars covering my torso aren't all battle scars....in fact, most of them aren't.....During those five years, I....I swore to stop anyone from hurting like I did....Its...its hard...I'm still recovering from something that happened.....but, I know I'll r-recover....I have to, there's a team...a family... And a city counting on me. In the end, I know I'll pull through..." He smiles gently, wiping at his eyes." I have a job to do, despite the bpain and suffering, and yes, even the fear, I feel.That's what makes a hero, I guess....willing to give too help others."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 4:25 pm

They definitely touched a sensitive spot. There were any number of backstories he could have told them, but that didn't change how they felt after hearing it. It was sad and reminded he of her father. That horrible night... she absentmindedly played with one of her gauntlets for a moment and got lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 9:48 am

Not wanting others to meet a similar tragedy was definitely something that could keep a hero going. Sofia quietly pondered her own situation if she could say the same for herself. But looking back, her experience was really just an unfortunate accident and one that she didn't have much personal memories of. She never especially felt the need to save others, no more than what a compassionate person would when presented with the occasion. It made her pause to consider if most heroes had darkness in their pasts that they projected into their heroism.

"That is very noble of you. I can see why you would have a strong desire to help others. I try my best to treat others kindly and fairly too. But ever since coming to this class, I have wondered if that was enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to work(Open, B Team)   Getting to work(Open, B Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to work(Open, B Team)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2