Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Vote_lcapAin't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Voting_barAin't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Vote_lcapAin't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Voting_barAin't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Empty
PostSubject: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:50 pm

It was about a week after that lost cat mission when Fenrir got a new email on his phone about another mission. Apparently there were reports of... strange occurrences at a house built deep in the woods. The mission was assigned to him and two others, and as he usually was, he was the first one there. He drove up in his car, though the muscle car was hardly built for off roading.

"Welp... 30 minutes early again..." He mused aloud, getting out of the car and looking at the house. It was indeed very creepy, and the mission started at night. The moon was high over the beaten up looking house. He took a few steps forward before seemingly getting distracted by a scratch on his car.

"Maybe I should wait for the others before I go in... just in case." It's not like he was scared or anything. He just understood this was a team mission and it's rude to get started without his team.

Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Haunted_house_04_png_stock_by_jumpfer_stock-d6xwd02
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 pm

Emily heard a ding on her computer and blinked, going over to see what it was. "A-a mission? I've heard about these... The last one they did was looking for... A cat..." She sighed and blushed lightly, still not completely over the fact that she was letting a whole class of people see her for all of herself. But, this said it was for only her and two others, so that was nice.

She put on a hoodie and jeans and walked out the door. Her mom was off with some new boyfriend, so she just left a note. The girl got on a bus and then walked the rest of the way through the woods to find the place. By the time she got there, she was already shivering with nerves.

As soon as she saw Fenrir though, she felt much better and sighed in relief, running over to him and letting her hood fall down, exposing her ears. This was the first time they had seen each other outside of school and she was excited. She decided to focus on him rather than the spooky house right behind him. "H-hi! Umm... S-sooo... nya... D-do you know what this mission thingy is??" She blushed lightly and her ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:43 pm

Hikari pulled herself up, let herself down, pulled herself up, let herself down...a pull-up set to keep in shape. She soon felt the vibrations from her phone, and took one hand off of the bar, using one hand to do her pull-ups as she read the message about the assignment to the haunted house. She stared at it for a few minutes, before depositing the device back into her pocket and focusing on her regimen.

Hikari would arrive soon after to the haunted house, showing up in her samurai armor with her tanto strapped behind her. She had a car, but she went on foot across rooftops and through the woods for a few reasons. One, her appearance required way too much time to put on and take off reasonably for a situation like they did in olden times. Two, her appearance would draw way too much attention on public transportation or in the streets.

But three, mainly because they had interrupted her workout regimen in the first place.

She approached familiar faces Fenrir and Emily, taking off her face mask to show her friendly (Albeit very relaxed) face, smiling gently. "Good evening, friends. What is it I can assist you with this night?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:03 am

Fenrir was starting to get tired as he waited, humming the Ghostbusters theme to himself as his head started to lull and his eyelids started to feel heavy. Maybe he came on the wrong night? Wouldn't that be la- he nearly jumped out of his skin when Emily came running out of the woods talking to him. He stumbled back and tripped over a branch, falling on his butt. He recovered quickly, jumping to his feet and brushing his pants off like nothing happen.

"Hey, uh... hello. You... ya startled me a bit... don't tell anyone I fell okay? Save me some face? I'm beggin' ya." He cleared his throat to regain his confidence, but before the kitten could answer, their other teammate came running out of the woods.

"Hey." He said, his voice deeper than normal as if to shake off his embarrassing fall. "I guess this makes the team? Cool. You guys seem under packed though. Am I the only one that got the whole email? We're supposed to spend the night..." He looked over his shoulder at the house. "...in there. But don't worry. I brought 2 sleeping bags. Uh... we can draw straws for who gets the floor? Ah, forget it... I'll take the floor."

Attempting to regather his confidence and look brave, Fenrir would try and be the first to enter the house after he unloaded the sleeping bags and the girls were ready.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Emily went wide eyed when she saw him fall on his butt and she immediately went over to him to help him up, but he was already up by the time she reached her hand out for him. She nodded and couldn't help but giggle lightly when he said not to tell anyone. The girl was about to respond when their last companion showed up.

It was a bit startling to see the girl in full armor, but luckily not scary enough to turn her... yet.

Then Fenrir explained their full mission here. The kitten's ears dropped and her cheeks went red. "W-we're supposed to spend the night in there?? N-nyaaaaa... Are you sure I was supposed to get that email?? I-I'm gonna be stuck in cat form!!" She couldn't get her heart under control and tried to breathe slowly for a few minutes.

Fortunately for her, her heart decided to cooperate and she calmed down enough to look at both of them and then settled on Hikari. "D-do you think this is a good idea?? Because he's totally right... I didn't pack anything..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:02 am

Hikari smile very slightly to Fenrir when he said that they were underpacked, because the mission said that they were spending the night in the haunted house. "I apologize, Fenrir-kun. The message I received did not detail anything about spending the night at this residence. But if it is any consolation, only two of us will need sleeping bags. If we want to observe the house efficiently, we will need to take turns sleeping and keeping watch."

She turned her gaze to Emily as she asked her if it was a good idea. "Perhaps one of us should go and procure edibles to sample during the night while we wait."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:28 am

Fenrir sighed at the idea of taking turns sleeping. Sounded like he wouldn't get much rest tonight, but... looking at the house and how creepy it was he doubted he'd be sleeping much anyway. That place looked creepy. He looked at Emily with a gentle smile.

"They probably sent it to you for a reason. This guys supposed to be a professional trainer, you're probably gonna benefit from this mission somehow... besides if the place is haunted, I'm in front so you'll have time to scurry away." He teased with a chuckle. "Though there's probably nothing in there. All in your head, y'know?"

He looked at Hikari and considered her idea. "I got some candy in the car. I mean it's just overnight, we'll be out by sunrise. Then maybe we can find a nice diner for a fancy breakfast. That gives something to look forward to, don't ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:25 am

Emily thought about what Fenrir said and slowly nodded, blushing lightly. "Y-yeah... I-I guess you're right... Maybe he sent the message to me so that I could stop being such a... a scaredy cat..." She couldn't help but giggle at herself.

She then listened to Hikari as she talked about taking turns keeping watch. The cat girl bit her lip and nodded. "I-I probably won't be able to sleep anyway... So I can just stay up all night..." She was being completely serious. It wasn't likely that she would even be able to lay down for five minutes without getting anxious.

When Hikari mentioned snacks, and knew she didn't want to go anywhere at this time. Plus, there wasn't any way to get anywhere. Then Fenrir spoke about candy and a diner. Only problem was... "Y-you guys can go... I-I don't have any money so... I'll just be going home afterwards, okay?" She smiled gently, but her ears laid flat on her head.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:08 pm

Hikari listened to Fenrir and Emily. Fenrir said that he had some candy that could hold them over for the night, since it would only be a little while. He said they might go to a diner in the morning, as something good to look forward to. Hikari gave a light nod. The prospect of there being any actual spirits to deal with when they got into the house was a very slight probability.

Emily hesitantly accepted that this was a training exercise for her, and said she would take first watch, because she probably wouldn't be able to sleep. She then said she didn't have any money, so she would just go home in the morning. Hikari looked at her.

"Nonsense. I will pay for some of it for you," she said. "This is our mission. We should all receive the same reward." She returned her gaze to Fenrir. "Again, you make a good point, Fenrir-kun. Let us go." She moved to enter the house with Fenrir and Emily, Fenrir hopefully taking up the front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)   Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ain't Scared of no Ghosts! (B-Team, Open to 2.)
Page 1 of 1